Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Farewell.......

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EliteDuelist
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
EliteDuelist

Posts Posts : 429

Farewell....... Empty
PostSubject: Farewell.......   Farewell....... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 5:02 am

Sorry guys im gonna have to leave ADA,kcvds, nd ham for a while......I need to get studying for the end of the year finals nd tests. I will be back when summer starts though it makes me Crying or Very sad that i have to quit yugioh for sometime as well. I will be active until the last day of the Megakill Tournament. I'm just disappointed that after all the time and hardwork that i have put in to try to get into obelisk was a failure. Maybe this is my limit nd im still a noob in many ways Razz . Anyways i wanna say goodbye to ADA nd all its members. Especially some duelist who i consider great friends:

Kaiza:you are an awesome person who writes great stories.....too bad i wont be able to read them till summer.

Serephic Girl:you are a fun nd unique person who i have fun talking to especially the Ra party in chat. For me plz get in obelisk if you can.

Kagami:even though idk you as much as others...you are funny nd you live 3 hours from me lol

KOD:ehhh.......what should i say about you scratch ....Oh i don't hate but despise you at times

Kimo:you have a good sense of humor nd you are FLUFFY! as i call you in ham

Alice_k: you have been my slifer buddy since i first joined nd you are fantastic...stay in slifer it looks good on you but i know you can prob get in obelsik!

Naruto:you are a nice person nd a decent duelist

If i missed anyone i am sry

~Noob of ADA~

Back to top Go down
haamfromdano
Beginner
Beginner
haamfromdano

Posts Posts : 383

Farewell....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell.......   Farewell....... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:30 am

fare well friend see u in the summer

Back to top Go down
bakura normal
bakura normal

Posts Posts : 1110

Farewell....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell.......   Farewell....... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:40 am

Cya till summer man hope u do well on exams

Back to top Go down
Dragon D. DarkNess
Beginner
Beginner
Dragon D. DarkNess

Posts Posts : 2989

Farewell....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell.......   Farewell....... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:12 am

C'ya Elite. You will be missed by all! =D

Hope you do well in your exams and such.

Back to top Go down
UchihaShisui
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
UchihaShisui

Posts Posts : 722

Farewell....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell.......   Farewell....... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:37 am

c ya elite,i hope you do well at exams.i know you will Wink

Back to top Go down
Yusei
Beginner
Beginner
Yusei

Posts Posts : 406

Farewell....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell.......   Farewell....... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:39 am

c ya dude, good luck

Back to top Go down
Karin
Beginner
Beginner
Karin

Posts Posts : 529

Farewell....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell.......   Farewell....... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:23 pm

*cries* i will miss u i enjoyed playing with you i cant wait to see you back i hope you will pass your exams and we'll be friends no matter what happens Smile miss u

~Seph

Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
Beginner
Beginner
Kimo Force

Posts Posts : 288

Farewell....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell.......   Farewell....... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:30 pm

Wow. Looks like we're both stuck in the same book (with me a few pages ahead).
Ah well. Best of luck, Eltie-san.

Back to top Go down
http://dodacademy.star-ac.org/
Sponsored content

Farewell....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell.......   Farewell....... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Farewell.......

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1