Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ra's Super Special Awesome double-event! Slifers and Obelisks are welcome well! :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DissonantHarmony
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 523

Ra's Super Special Awesome double-event! Slifers and Obelisks are welcome well! :D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Ra's Super Special Awesome double-event! Slifers and Obelisks are welcome well! :D   Ra's Super Special Awesome double-event! Slifers and Obelisks are welcome well! :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 2:25 am

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to Ra dorm's Super Special Awesome double-event! Very Happy

Why is it double?
Simple! (Actually, not simple at all...xD)

This event actually consists of 2 little (BIG!!!) sub events.

1) preliminaries. Doesn't require registration. Slifers can join and take part in it everytime. Other members will be allowed only occasionally and only in order to earn some bonuses for the second event - the tourney.

2) Tourney. Requires registration. Slifers, Obelisks, Admins, Testers...Everyone can join it.

We really are talking about a Hugh event! I will need your help cooperating, or else it wouldn't work. ):

Preliminaries

Slifers, you can join here! Very Happy
Others, stay tuned because sometimes, I will let you take part in it and earn bonuses.

Beware: From the date of this thread, any player whose rank has been different than Ra or Slifer will be considered so for the rest of the Double-Event. Don't you even dare changing dorms in order to benefit from Ra or Slifer protections. (;

Preliminaries are gonna be a series of mini-games, questions or tasks that will help you gain Bonus Points, Priority Points and Event Points.

Bonus Points: During the second part of the double-event - the tourney, you will have the option to used such points in order to gain advantages over other players. For example: Drawing an extra card during a battle, gaining 3k LP...

Priority Points: Some bonuses will be limited to certain amount of players. For example: When the participators have to choose between a list of decks but once a deck is chosen, others cannot choose it. Buy paying Priority points, you will be able to have priority to pick such bonuses before others. This will be done like a public auction.

Event Points: Those points will determine whoever wins in this event. (And winners get prizes)!

1st place:
Automatically starts in the 3rd round of the Tourney.
Userbar of his choice.
500 ADAC
20 EXP

2nd place:

Automatically starts at the 2nd round of the Tourney.
300 ADAC
15 EXP

3rd Place:

Automatically starts at the 2nd round of the Tourney.
100 ADAC
10 EXP

---

Tourney

This will require registration. Everyone can join it, even if they did not take part it the preliminaries, but be careful oh those who did, for they will have advantages over you.

1st place:
Userbar of his choice.
2000 ADAC
50 EXP

2nd place:
500 ADAC
15 EXP

Last edited by DissonantHarmony on Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Deadspawn
Beginner
Beginner
Deadspawn

Posts Posts : 5

Ra's Super Special Awesome double-event! Slifers and Obelisks are welcome well! :D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ra's Super Special Awesome double-event! Slifers and Obelisks are welcome well! :D   Ra's Super Special Awesome double-event! Slifers and Obelisks are welcome well! :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:12 pm

KCVDS Name: Deadspawn, I don't have Hamachi, my anti-virus won't let me download

Back to top Go down
FreXty
Beginner
Beginner
FreXty

Posts Posts : 269

PostSubject: Re: Ra's Super Special Awesome double-event! Slifers and Obelisks are welcome well! :D   Ra's Super Special Awesome double-event! Slifers and Obelisks are welcome well! :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:18 pm

so when are you gonna post a next question? Very Happy

Back to top Go down
DissonantHarmony
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Ra's Super Special Awesome double-event! Slifers and Obelisks are welcome well! :D   Ra's Super Special Awesome double-event! Slifers and Obelisks are welcome well! :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 4:12 pm

I'm waiting for 'Final Getsuga Tenshou Tournament' to lose a lil hype, so people will have more spare time to solve the puzzle I'm about to post.

(Since it matters who the first to solve are and people with spare time will probably prefer to duel for points in 'Final Getsuga Tenshou').

---

I consider to just post a few ruling questions before the puzzles, though.

Meanwhile more people can see the this event. Very Happy

Quote :
KCVDS Name: Deadspawn, I don't have Hamachi, my anti-virus won't let me download
But you can IP-Host, right? Very Happy

Back to top Go down
gkamal
Beginner
Beginner
gkamal

Posts Posts : 207

PostSubject: Re: Ra's Super Special Awesome double-event! Slifers and Obelisks are welcome well! :D   Ra's Super Special Awesome double-event! Slifers and Obelisks are welcome well! :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:28 pm

i'm in too

Back to top Go down
DissonantHarmony
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Ra's Super Special Awesome double-event! Slifers and Obelisks are welcome well! :D   Ra's Super Special Awesome double-event! Slifers and Obelisks are welcome well! :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:29 am

Event is prostponed ATM due to me being extremely busy. I registrated you in though. O:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ra's Super Special Awesome double-event! Slifers and Obelisks are welcome well! :D   Ra's Super Special Awesome double-event! Slifers and Obelisks are welcome well! :D - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ra's Super Special Awesome double-event! Slifers and Obelisks are welcome well! :D

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2