Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Don't ask what the Dorm can do for its Leader, ask what...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DissonantHarmony
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 523

Don't ask what the Dorm can do for its Leader, ask what... Empty
PostSubject: Don't ask what the Dorm can do for its Leader, ask what...   Don't ask what the Dorm can do for its Leader, ask what... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:07 pm

Here you should guys post what you want me to do in order to make Ra better.

Our goal is to make Our dorm awesome enough so those Slifer slackers will actually start working in order to get their rank raised. Very Happy

-We have no intention to recruit Obelisks though. It's Slifers' job to make Obelisks want to be Slifer and our job to ran up those...Razz

---

Start shooting ideas! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
Beginner
Beginner
Kimo Force

Posts Posts : 288

PostSubject: Re: Don't ask what the Dorm can do for its Leader, ask what...   Don't ask what the Dorm can do for its Leader, ask what... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:37 pm

What if we...
Hmm, not a great idea.
Hey! Why not...
Nah! Screw that!
Maybe we could...
You know what? I take that back.
So think we could...create a new game mode similar to "Go Fish" exclusive to Ra alone?
Hey, I like that!

~ Kimo Force

Back to top Go down
http://dodacademy.star-ac.org/
Karin
Beginner
Beginner
Karin

Posts Posts : 529

PostSubject: Re: Don't ask what the Dorm can do for its Leader, ask what...   Don't ask what the Dorm can do for its Leader, ask what... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:43 pm

Idk if i can reply here since im slifer but how about giving free ADAC and EXP Razz

Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
Beginner
Beginner
Kimo Force

PostSubject: Re: Don't ask what the Dorm can do for its Leader, ask what...   Don't ask what the Dorm can do for its Leader, ask what... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:46 pm

SeraphicGirl wrote:
Idk if i can reply here since im slifer but how about giving free ADAC and EXP Razz

So Pein can look everywhere for our leader, shoot him down using an M24 SWS, and have some pop corn before shooting him again for the heck of it?!
I like it.

~ Kimo Force

Last edited by Kimo Force on Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragon D. DarkNess
Beginner
Beginner
Dragon D. DarkNess

Posts Posts : 2989

PostSubject: Re: Don't ask what the Dorm can do for its Leader, ask what...   Don't ask what the Dorm can do for its Leader, ask what... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:55 pm

Pah.. I would never do that...

I would use a Gatling Gun <.< Duh!

And I don't like the idea of giving out free ADAC and EXP Very Happy

Back to top Go down
DissonantHarmony
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Don't ask what the Dorm can do for its Leader, ask what...   Don't ask what the Dorm can do for its Leader, ask what... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:56 pm

Well, I think Pein is gonna like the idea of looking everywhere for our leader, shoot me down using a M24 SWS, and have some pop corn before shooting me again for the heck of it...Very Happy

---

OFC you can post here Sabrina. I have an idea, and I will try to convice Snake to make that event for Reds too...Very Happy

Edit:
Got ninjaed by Pein. And that one contradicted my post. ):

Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
Beginner
Beginner
Kimo Force

PostSubject: Re: Don't ask what the Dorm can do for its Leader, ask what...   Don't ask what the Dorm can do for its Leader, ask what... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:59 pm

Are you quite sure? Sniper rifles are much more stealth-friendly for far-away attacks.
(And they could also dissect a victim by one blow)

~ Kimo Force

Back to top Go down
Dragon D. DarkNess
Beginner
Beginner
Dragon D. DarkNess

Posts Posts : 2989

PostSubject: Re: Don't ask what the Dorm can do for its Leader, ask what...   Don't ask what the Dorm can do for its Leader, ask what... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:02 pm

Yeah, I'm pretty sure. I like mid-ranged combat.. Gatling Guns are ftw for that. ._.

Oh, and also Kunais. ;D

And don't forgot my special Jutsu - The Almighty Push.

I'mma stop spamming here too. o.o

Back to top Go down
DissonantHarmony
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Don't ask what the Dorm can do for its Leader, ask what...   Don't ask what the Dorm can do for its Leader, ask what... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:04 pm

Got my permission from Snake.
You guys are not afraid from the Slifers, right? Cuz I'm going to let them participate as well. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
CyberZane
Beginner
Beginner
CyberZane

Posts Posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: Don't ask what the Dorm can do for its Leader, ask what...   Don't ask what the Dorm can do for its Leader, ask what... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:22 pm

well.... well trying to pick on my slifers huh? well i bet my slifers would destroy ur ra's

Back to top Go down
Yusei
Beginner
Beginner
Yusei

Posts Posts : 406

PostSubject: Re: Don't ask what the Dorm can do for its Leader, ask what...   Don't ask what the Dorm can do for its Leader, ask what... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:27 pm

lol Ra's sucks, no offense xD

Back to top Go down
galixygx
Beginner
Beginner
galixygx

Posts Posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: Don't ask what the Dorm can do for its Leader, ask what...   Don't ask what the Dorm can do for its Leader, ask what... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:30 pm

What in the world r u guys smoking lmao Razz jk

Back to top Go down
galixygx
Beginner
Beginner
galixygx

PostSubject: Re: Don't ask what the Dorm can do for its Leader, ask what...   Don't ask what the Dorm can do for its Leader, ask what... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:35 pm

O ya I might've not been the greatest leader only bcuz noone supported me just like the rest of the world but I bet we all could destroy u

Sry for double posting I just rele needed to say that

Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
Beginner
Beginner
Kimo Force

PostSubject: Re: Don't ask what the Dorm can do for its Leader, ask what...   Don't ask what the Dorm can do for its Leader, ask what... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:36 pm

So you may assume, Zane, but let me rephrase my words into a more simple and understandable way.
We are, by no means, attempting to assault your fellow dorm members; this was merely a figure of speech to move our own students into digging in deeper to discover even greater thinking potentials. We are not trying to bring your borders down, yet we only ask our fellow students to make a stand for our dorm to rise. If you happen to decide to dismiss our dorm in an inappropriate manner, we will not act in order to prove how humble our little group is. Of course, if you feel that you would like to become one of us, we are more than welcome to have you or any other Slifer student, but if not, then we understand your decision. Good day to you, sir.

~ Kimo Force

Back to top Go down
DissonantHarmony
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Don't ask what the Dorm can do for its Leader, ask what...   Don't ask what the Dorm can do for its Leader, ask what... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:46 pm

^
Make him Ra Leader and our next president. Very Happy

---

KK, I start typing the event.

Back to top Go down
CyberZane
Beginner
Beginner
CyberZane

Posts Posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: Don't ask what the Dorm can do for its Leader, ask what...   Don't ask what the Dorm can do for its Leader, ask what... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:48 pm

See the difference between what you said and i said was.... Im assaulting ur dorm and who ever wants to join me from the slifer dorm will be right behind me soo get ready XD

Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
Beginner
Beginner
Kimo Force

PostSubject: Re: Don't ask what the Dorm can do for its Leader, ask what...   Don't ask what the Dorm can do for its Leader, ask what... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:52 pm

Now now, Zane. There's no need for such relentless violence. Come and let us be friends. Only through harmony may we progress higher, and I am sure that a wise man like you would not deny so.

~ Kimo Force

Back to top Go down
Masquarade
Beginner
Beginner
Masquarade

Posts Posts : 817

PostSubject: Re: Don't ask what the Dorm can do for its Leader, ask what...   Don't ask what the Dorm can do for its Leader, ask what... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:19 pm

oo the drama O.O ...

-.- .... seriously this ain't a tv show guys :/ ....

hmmm now to your questions well ... you could train us ... educate us more .. thus making us stronger Smile ..

simple as 1 - 2 -3 !=]

Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
Beginner
Beginner
Kimo Force

PostSubject: Re: Don't ask what the Dorm can do for its Leader, ask what...   Don't ask what the Dorm can do for its Leader, ask what... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 8:59 pm

Schooling, you mean?
I'm not sure if that is possible because now that the School of 111 Princes is down for the count, we'll need to start from scratch.

~ Kimo Force

Back to top Go down
galixygx
Beginner
Beginner
galixygx

PostSubject: Re: Don't ask what the Dorm can do for its Leader, ask what...   Don't ask what the Dorm can do for its Leader, ask what... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 11:52 pm

I had an excellent class but ever since whats his face came in n redecorated the place n tor everything down that ppl worked forever to put up it was destroyed n now I cant get it back so ya...

Back to top Go down
Snakedoc(Lord)
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
Snakedoc(Lord)

Posts Posts : 3095

PostSubject: Re: Don't ask what the Dorm can do for its Leader, ask what...   Don't ask what the Dorm can do for its Leader, ask what... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 12:03 am

actually galixy ur cllasrom is in the trash section..
look for it
and start fresh

Back to top Go down
https://lsacademy.forumotion.com
DissonantHarmony
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Don't ask what the Dorm can do for its Leader, ask what...   Don't ask what the Dorm can do for its Leader, ask what... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 12:09 am

Currently I'm trying to teach new stuff via the first Event.
After every question I'll write the answer, some of other people's mistakes, and explain.

I'm also preparing puzzles, when you have to win in one turn or obtain a card...

2 of them contain combos which can actually be common in some decks, and that makes them even not useful, and not just scenarios you will never see in a game.

Back to top Go down
galixygx
Beginner
Beginner
galixygx

PostSubject: Re: Don't ask what the Dorm can do for its Leader, ask what...   Don't ask what the Dorm can do for its Leader, ask what... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 12:44 am

Why would u put it in the trash section alot of ppl participated in it....??

Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
Beginner
Beginner
Kimo Force

PostSubject: Re: Don't ask what the Dorm can do for its Leader, ask what...   Don't ask what the Dorm can do for its Leader, ask what... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 7:26 am

You know, I happen to have an article in mind myself, but I still need to get down to it.

~ Kimo Force

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't ask what the Dorm can do for its Leader, ask what...   Don't ask what the Dorm can do for its Leader, ask what... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't ask what the Dorm can do for its Leader, ask what...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1