Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Veil Of RDD OTK...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Life Stream Dragon
Article Team
Article Team
Life Stream Dragon

Posts Posts : 447

Veil Of RDD OTK... Empty
PostSubject: Veil Of RDD OTK...   Veil Of RDD OTK... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:59 pm

monsters:
3x Rainbow Dark Dragon Like a Star @ heaven
3x Battle Fader
1x Gorz, Emmisary Of Darkness
1x Tragoedia
1x Blackwing - Gale The Whirlwind
2x Blackwing - Elphin The Raven
2x Blackwing - Sirocco The Dawn
3x Blackwing - Vayu The Emblem Of Honor
2x Caius The Shadow Monarch
3x Dark Grepher
1x The Dark Creator
1x Destiny Hero - Dasher
2x Destiny Hero - Malicious
1x Necro Gardna
1x Plaguespreader Zombie
1x Sangan
1x Spirit Reaper
1x Snipe Hunter
1x Dark Armed Dragon

spells:
3x Veil Of Darkness Like a Star @ heaven
3x Reload
3x Hand Destruction

side deck:
1x Giant trunade
1x Cold wave
1x Darkness Neosphere
2x Breaker The Magical Warrior
2x Armageddon Knight
1x Destiny Hero - Dasher
1x Snipe Hunter

Idea:
wanted to build a deck for RDD. and found out veil of darkness would help summoning him. then i added DARK monsters that work well in the grave or that would support sending cards to grave. ofcourse i need to defend myself. VoD will overlap eachother ONLY if the last card that was drawn is a DARK monster...

lets say i have 2 VoD on the field.. i draw a vayu.. discard it and draw 2 cards, if the 2nd card drawn was a DARK monster i can send it to the grave to draw another 2 cards.. IF the 2nd card would be a spell card (Reload or Hand Destruction) i can chain it in the draw phase and still get Vod's effect.. untill my deck runned out.. then i will be able to summon RDD + some BW synchro's + LVL 8 synchro.. and after swarmed my field remove all other dark monsters to power up RDD

the deck is very good but its easy to counter.. any tips peeps???

appreciated

Back to top Go down
Touch_Of_Destiny
Beginner
Beginner
Touch_Of_Destiny

Posts Posts : 48

Veil Of RDD OTK... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veil Of RDD OTK...   Veil Of RDD OTK... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:10 am

Try adding Royal Decree seeing as how you don't run any traps.

Back to top Go down
Karin
Beginner
Beginner
Karin

Posts Posts : 529

Veil Of RDD OTK... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veil Of RDD OTK...   Veil Of RDD OTK... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:02 pm

Lsd..if u want a otk deck with DRD add 3x magical merchant and the spell that adds 2 dark monsters with 0 def to the hand..all u need is magical merchant to mill till you draw the only spell card in your deck...and add cockroach thingie so u wont lose to deckout..

Back to top Go down
Life Stream Dragon
Article Team
Article Team
Life Stream Dragon

Veil Of RDD OTK... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veil Of RDD OTK...   Veil Of RDD OTK... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:05 pm

magical merchant isnt reliable in RDD decks. already tried it, it doesnt work. and it trades out of the DARK theme i had in mind Razz but seriously RDD is hard to summons, and via VoD its the best way.

Back to top Go down
Karin
Beginner
Beginner
Karin

Veil Of RDD OTK... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veil Of RDD OTK...   Veil Of RDD OTK... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:07 pm

I will prove you wrong '-' dont call it otk if u dont want merchant and 10 spells in ur deck :/

Back to top Go down
Life Stream Dragon
Article Team
Article Team
Life Stream Dragon

Veil Of RDD OTK... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veil Of RDD OTK...   Veil Of RDD OTK... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:14 pm

stubborn little girl. i told you i already tried almost all possible ways to summon RDD. and as you have never seen how my deck runs, you cant judge about it isnt an otk deck cuz i dont run merchant. the fact is i dont need merchant. as i do have already tried your suggestion, and it didnt work out as good as this one. i do appreciate your help. but dont get too much into it.

''Say Whah?!" if you run merchant you dont want 10 spells -.- if you run merchant you run MAX 5 non-monster cards. LOL 10 spells. LOL lol!

Back to top Go down
Karin
Beginner
Beginner
Karin

Veil Of RDD OTK... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veil Of RDD OTK...   Veil Of RDD OTK... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:16 pm

U fail..dark crusader..mystic tomato dekoichi draw thing..and the lvl 3 tuner that ss a lvl 4 dark machine..jeez do i gotta learn you everything..??

Back to top Go down
Life Stream Dragon
Article Team
Article Team
Life Stream Dragon

Veil Of RDD OTK... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veil Of RDD OTK...   Veil Of RDD OTK... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:22 pm

SeraphicGirl wrote:
U fail..dark crusader..mystic tomato dekoichi draw thing..and the lvl 3 tuner that ss a lvl 4 dark machine..jeez do i gotta learn you everything..??

those cards are way and way too slow. LOL again. black salvo only triggers when normal summons and is there for brd or burei and maybe scrap archfiend. so like once per turn? also i dont run other karakuri's and i dont wanna nuke into the air with brd o.O dekoichi is slow as it has to be flipped before it can use its effect. dark crusader is a minus card. who like minus cards o.O and seriously i fail? you say i fail? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

i dont want to end up into a fight so just drop this subject.

btw, you dont have to learn me anything. i already know more than you -.-'

Last edited by Life Stream Dragon on Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karin
Beginner
Beginner
Karin

Veil Of RDD OTK... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veil Of RDD OTK...   Veil Of RDD OTK... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:24 pm

Ik bedoelde die andere maar wacht maar tot ik thuis ben dan laat ik je het wel zien..ik ken nu niks doen maar ik ga weer werken Razz houwdoe

Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
LegendaryFrost

Posts Posts : 225

Veil Of RDD OTK... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veil Of RDD OTK...   Veil Of RDD OTK... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 4:59 pm

Try having only Sirocco(3) and Vayu(3) as BW monsters, then add RoTA and a destiny draw to see how it works(this is just a precautionary measure against bad hands btw). And like touch of destiny said, add 3 decree, to stop traps.

Back to top Go down
Norton-Security
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Norton-Security

Posts Posts : 676

Veil Of RDD OTK... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veil Of RDD OTK...   Veil Of RDD OTK... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:01 pm

y, lol and take the hell out those D-hero lol, you have like 2 tuners than you can use in your deck -_- it's fking useless for me, also dasher take it out add dark creator better and sirocco at 3, um and I'll try it tell you if need some other changes...

EDit: lol, i was joking about maliciouse it works better than i thought lol, but only if you get zombie.

Back to top Go down
lasercut
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 23

Veil Of RDD OTK... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veil Of RDD OTK...   Veil Of RDD OTK... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:33 pm

trade-in with more lv 8s, i would use norleras, nuke field, draw into rainbow dark, direct, gg. sniper hunter and caius doesn't do anything take those out for some other cards.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Veil Of RDD OTK... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veil Of RDD OTK...   Veil Of RDD OTK... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Veil Of RDD OTK...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advanced duel academy :: The Academy :: Decks-