Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So...Have you met me? :P

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DissonantHarmony
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 523

So...Have you met me? :P Empty
PostSubject: So...Have you met me? :P   So...Have you met me? :P Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:52 pm

Yo, guys, Snake used Appropriate and I chained Dark Bribe. Chain resolves backwards:
I give him money, he approves and screws the rules (Well, he has money now), ranking me up.

Razz

So ya, I'm here, which means Ra is DA BE(A)ST DORM now!
*Fangirl Screams*

Back to top Go down
Dragon D. DarkNess
Beginner
Beginner
Dragon D. DarkNess

Posts Posts : 2989

PostSubject: Re: So...Have you met me? :P   So...Have you met me? :P Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:51 pm

Lol. Congratulations on your rank up and welcome to your new room! Hope you have fun here. =]

Back to top Go down
Yusei
Beginner
Beginner
Yusei

Posts Posts : 406

PostSubject: Re: So...Have you met me? :P   So...Have you met me? :P Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:21 am

heh... the only kewl thing about Ra is the yellow name xd

Back to top Go down
DissonantHarmony
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: So...Have you met me? :P   So...Have you met me? :P Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:27 am

Pein wrote:
Lol. Congratulations on your rank up and welcome to your new room! Hope you have fun here. =]
Haha, thanks. Razz

Yusei wrote:
heh... the only kewl thing about Ra is the yellow name xd
Funny part: That was the first thing I noticed when I became Ra. xD
"Oh, nice, I'm yellow now!"

Back to top Go down
Chaz Princeton
Beginner
Beginner
Chaz Princeton

Posts Posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: So...Have you met me? :P   So...Have you met me? :P Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 1:34 pm

Welcome to RA , nice to see you here ..

Back to top Go down
heaven
Beginner
Beginner
heaven

Posts Posts : 374

PostSubject: Re: So...Have you met me? :P   So...Have you met me? :P Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:06 pm

u made it harmony

Back to top Go down
WilBer
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 1859

PostSubject: Re: So...Have you met me? :P   So...Have you met me? :P Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:00 pm

you are not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not deserve it Very Happy

Back to top Go down
UchihaShisui
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
UchihaShisui

Posts Posts : 722

PostSubject: Re: So...Have you met me? :P   So...Have you met me? :P Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:37 pm

welcome to ra my friend.you really deserved it Smile

Back to top Go down
DissonantHarmony
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: So...Have you met me? :P   So...Have you met me? :P Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 9:35 pm

Quote :
Welcome to RA , nice to see you here ..
Thanks. Razz

Quote :
u made it harmony
Razz

Quote :
you are not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not deserve it Very Happy
Implying that I'm an Obelisk. Very Happy

Quote :
welcome to ra my friend.you really deserved it Smile
Razz
-Oh, and I saw I was your opponent in your Survival. You were offline when I saw it though.
xD

Back to top Go down
Masquarade
Beginner
Beginner
Masquarade

Posts Posts : 817

PostSubject: Re: So...Have you met me? :P   So...Have you met me? :P Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:20 am

welcome to ra ... and amazing you posted Very Happy! .. sounds a lil like dragon force though xD ...

Back to top Go down
DissonantHarmony
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: So...Have you met me? :P   So...Have you met me? :P Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:00 pm

Masquarade wrote:
welcome to ra ... and amazing you posted Very Happy! .. sounds a lil like dragon force though xD ...
Thanks! Very Happy

---

And this is nothing like DragonForce.

DragonForce are really-really bad Power Metal that play fast and that's all the deal. Nothing more than that. They put Power Metal ti shame and if you ever see a Power-Metal band member and tell him they sound like DragonForce, he will feel really insulted.

Adding to that Dark Moor are actually a neoclassical band, it's even more insulting.

This piece is Dies Ire by Mozzart, and not a shallow fast song. ):

Back to top Go down
DissonantHarmony
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: So...Have you met me? :P   So...Have you met me? :P Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:18 pm

New ham:

Name:
DissonantHarmony's Room

Pass:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So...Have you met me? :P   So...Have you met me? :P Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So...Have you met me? :P

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advanced duel academy :: Trash :: Luster Yellow Dorm-