Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hi guys new to ada

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kaokane
Beginner
Beginner
kaokane

Posts Posts : 6

hi guys new to ada Empty
PostSubject: hi guys new to ada   hi guys new to ada Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:22 am

hi everybody new to ada just wanted to say hi. I got tested made RA yellow!!! had alot of fun in test match had alot of fun with decks i made a few days go specialy my fiend and darkness world decks the fact they could stand up to test deck was cool i dont care wat anyone say giga decks are hard !!! too beat lol name justin by the way am 23 live in usa state of florida yugioh i play becus i like the thinking invole the pros and cons of playing ur cards u just got to love it that and it helps with that fact i dont sleep much at night lol well hit me up some time on my hami love duel anyone
hami is ka0kane pass 1234 see ya laterz

Back to top Go down
heaven
Beginner
Beginner
heaven

Posts Posts : 374

hi guys new to ada Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi guys new to ada   hi guys new to ada Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:29 am

Welcome to ADA Smile have fun and stay active Surprised Razz

Back to top Go down
Dragon D. DarkNess
Beginner
Beginner
Dragon D. DarkNess

Posts Posts : 2989

hi guys new to ada Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi guys new to ada   hi guys new to ada Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:16 pm

Lol, welcome to ADA. Hope you have fun here =]

Back to top Go down
Snakedoc(Lord)
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
Snakedoc(Lord)

Posts Posts : 3095

hi guys new to ada Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi guys new to ada   hi guys new to ada Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:07 pm

welcome to ADA
have fun here

Back to top Go down
https://lsacademy.forumotion.com
Hallowe
Beginner
Beginner
Hallowe

Posts Posts : 92

hi guys new to ada Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi guys new to ada   hi guys new to ada Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:17 pm

Hey welcome and have fun i think you will fit in just fine

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hi guys new to ada Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi guys new to ada   hi guys new to ada Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hi guys new to ada

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1