Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uric vs Dissonant Harmony (2 games).

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DissonantHarmony
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 523

Uric vs Dissonant Harmony (2 games). Empty
PostSubject: Uric vs Dissonant Harmony (2 games).   Uric vs Dissonant Harmony (2 games). Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 1:19 am

Uric - I guess it has to do with Frogs. I remember only frogs. faders and milling cards such as Ryko and Scrap Recycler.

I - Dragon-Plant syncro.

Thanks for the games, Uric. Razz

---

Uric challenged me to a match (Survival) in which I won 2 games.

---

His thread has been deleted after I confirmed his lose, but I guess the one who deleted forgot to cash me. ):

---

Thanks in advance. (:

Back to top Go down
Dragon D. DarkNess
Beginner
Beginner
Dragon D. DarkNess

Posts Posts : 2989

PostSubject: Re: Uric vs Dissonant Harmony (2 games).   Uric vs Dissonant Harmony (2 games). Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 11:12 am

Oh, lulz. It hasn't been deleted but moved to the Trash Section Smile Anywayz, cashed. ^^

Back to top Go down
DissonantHarmony
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 523

PostSubject: Re: Uric vs Dissonant Harmony (2 games).   Uric vs Dissonant Harmony (2 games). Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 12:49 pm

Oh, lol, my bad.
Thanks. XD

-BTW, Are we, regular users capable of seeing that "thrash section"?

Back to top Go down
Dragon D. DarkNess
Beginner
Beginner
Dragon D. DarkNess

Posts Posts : 2989

PostSubject: Re: Uric vs Dissonant Harmony (2 games).   Uric vs Dissonant Harmony (2 games). Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 2:01 pm

Ya o.o

I think O.o

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uric vs Dissonant Harmony (2 games).   Uric vs Dissonant Harmony (2 games). Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uric vs Dissonant Harmony (2 games).

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advanced duel academy :: Career :: Duel Arena-