Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i feel like a noob

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rosum
Beginner
Beginner
rosum

Posts Posts : 338

i feel like a noob Empty
PostSubject: i feel like a noob   i feel like a noob Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:34 pm

well guys i have a big probleme, and i havnt done anything about for a while but i am now.
Have you ever played a deck many times and never beat it? well i have and i cant beat this
deck. little cit/gemini city/gemini stun/stun decks in general i cannot beat and i have never
beaten one in my lifetime... i just need help and i know this is kinda noob but i havnt found
thier weakness and i need desprate help just so i know how to beat them... i would also like
to know some side deck cards just so i can beat them with any deck becaus every deck i like
to build gets completely destroyed by it -.-.

Back to top Go down
WilBer
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 1859

i feel like a noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: i feel like a noob   i feel like a noob Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:43 pm

hmm should i tell it to you

thats one of my best deck ..........

PM me if u want to know -_-

eh btw that mean u hate me Sad

Back to top Go down
lasercut
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 23

i feel like a noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: i feel like a noob   i feel like a noob Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:54 pm

I know what you mean rosum, I cannot seem to beat x sabers or herald/kristya ever. It's soo annoying Sad

Back to top Go down
Dragon D. DarkNess
Beginner
Beginner
Dragon D. DarkNess

Posts Posts : 2989

i feel like a noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: i feel like a noob   i feel like a noob Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 4:25 pm

What you need is a powerful Meta Deck Razz Or a lockdown deck.. that should do the job Smile

Back to top Go down
rosum
Beginner
Beginner
rosum

Posts Posts : 338

i feel like a noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: i feel like a noob   i feel like a noob Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:20 pm

lasercut wrote:
I know what you mean rosum, I cannot seem to beat x sabers or herald/kristya ever. It's soo annoying Sad

Laser x sabers are really easy to beat, u just need a good sidedeck with crevice to the differint dimension and gottoms emergency call. herald is alot harder to beat then sabers in my oppinion but light imprisoning mirror can beat it and just pulling the rugs so that when they summon manju and senju u pull them...

and i would like better side deck cards for the stun/city decks.... not really decks to beat them Sad

Back to top Go down
lasercut
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 23

i feel like a noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: i feel like a noob   i feel like a noob Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:31 pm

thanks for the advice, I just want to ask a question.

the opponent atk with herald of perfection, I activate book of moon, the opponent negate it with herald's effect. Can I chain another trap like compulsory evacuation device.

Back to top Go down
Shock
Beginner
Beginner
Shock

Posts Posts : 57

i feel like a noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: i feel like a noob   i feel like a noob Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:49 pm

Well I will try to answer both questions.Herald is a multi trigger effect so it can negate multiple times during the same turn.but that doesn't mean yo you don't have the right to chain another card when it first negates,and that is a popular strategy to depelt a herald user's hand.
As for gemini stun,it's one of the best decks in this format,but it has weaknesses.First,sealing summons or just negating a lot of them along with attacks s a good way to stop gemini stun from rampaging.So cards like Solemn Warning,Solemn Judgment,Dimensional Prison,Bottomless Trap Hole and such can help against them.Gemini stun can't easily deal with instense trap set-ups.Be careful afro thir skill drain though as it can slow down or a lot of decks

Back to top Go down
Snakedoc(Lord)
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
Snakedoc(Lord)

Posts Posts : 3095

i feel like a noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: i feel like a noob   i feel like a noob Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:17 pm

Lasecut u failed to mention that it was battle phase,damage step....
Next time when u ask a question ask it correctly...
i feel like a noob Umum10

Back to top Go down
https://lsacademy.forumotion.com
DissonantHarmony
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 523

i feel like a noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: i feel like a noob   i feel like a noob Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 9:19 pm

In addition Herald cannot negate Counter traps. Razz

Back to top Go down
Norton-Security
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Norton-Security

Posts Posts : 676

i feel like a noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: i feel like a noob   i feel like a noob Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 3:58 pm

DissonantHarmony wrote:
In addition Herald cannot negate Counter traps. Razz
I dont agree with you!
It depends... look at this example!
For example i have herald,and i summon idk Red dragon archfiend or something..and you activate solemn judgment.I can activate Heralds effect to negate it..
OFc if i am summoning herald and you go judgment you can negate its summon and destroy it..
Or when for example i am negating some monsters effect and you activate solem,solemn will negate and destroy it..
So dont forget to have that card in the deck Very Happy It's the best Razz!

Back to top Go down
DissonantHarmony
Beginner
Beginner

i feel like a noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: i feel like a noob   i feel like a noob Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:36 pm

No, sir, I have to disagree with you.
Counter traps are speed 3. Herald is a monster with a Trigger Effect hence Speed 2. You cannot chain Speed 2 moves to speed 3 ones...GG.

Therefore you cannot Chain Herald's effect to Negate my Solemn Judgment which is a Counter Trap.

---

Herald's effect can be used multiple times in the same chain.
If I Negate Herald's Effect with a card (Not a speed 3 one though), you can Negate my Negation with Herald, so long as you have Fairies to dump...

Back to top Go down
Snakedoc(Lord)
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
Snakedoc(Lord)

Posts Posts : 3095

i feel like a noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: i feel like a noob   i feel like a noob Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:18 pm

Harmony is right..
herald cant negate counter traps

Back to top Go down
https://lsacademy.forumotion.com
Norton-Security
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Norton-Security

i feel like a noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: i feel like a noob   i feel like a noob Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:34 pm

-_- huh...
And why are you in slifer red if you are so smart...

Back to top Go down
DissonantHarmony
Beginner
Beginner

i feel like a noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: i feel like a noob   i feel like a noob Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:15 pm

This post feels kinda, amm, offensive...I could've easily respond here with a smartass comment that would light a flame-war. Calm down, please, I'm not willing to fight anyone here. I didn't try to piss you of or imply that you are stupid or anything. If that's the impression you've got of this situation, then I'm really sorry. That's not what I want newcomer to feel like; please accept my apology and welcome to ADA, BTW! ^^

---

What lead to me being in Red? well...
Picking the wrong decks for tests and having awfully bad draws...
Sending to the grave a monster with Prisma's effect, looking at your
extra Deck and recalling you don't have a fusion monster that states its
name, but that's already too late...Minus a few points.

Not being concentrated and attacking Breaker of The Magical Warrior with an 1700 attack monster because I thought my tester has already used its effect, making his Breaker's Attack 1600. -points for unawareness...

Stuff like that...

In addition, knowing one or two things about something doesn't necessarily mean I know a lot.
What if I knew well about Spell Speeds (For example, by running Counter Fairies and / or Herald myself) but didn't know a lot of ruling stuff overall?

---

We are getting off-topic.

---

Oh, and BTW, it's DissonantHarmony / or simply DH.
Harmony sounds lame. Dissonance is kinda the opposite of Harmony and their combination is what that I like in this nickname.

Back to top Go down
Norton-Security
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Norton-Security

i feel like a noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: i feel like a noob   i feel like a noob Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:31 pm

Man chill out i didnt want to offens you -_- i wanted to say that you must have higher rank man..

Back to top Go down
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

Posts Posts : 1008

i feel like a noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: i feel like a noob   i feel like a noob Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:58 pm

you cant say you're a noob until you start losing so bitterly over such silly mistakes that you start quitting match duels without putting up a fight................ guess I'm a noob now -_-

the only deck I have issues with is infernity, and that's because of infernity barrier. So I use effect veilier in main deck and side deck thunder king rai-oh and consecrated light

as for gemini stun, you can either try trap stun and thunder king rai-oh to stop them from ever getting neos alius and defending themselves with trap cards, or you can try BTH, and dimensional prison to seal neos alius away for good; their deck revolves around him; with him gone their loop ends

D.D. Crow will also do a nice job

Back to top Go down
Dragon D. DarkNess
Beginner
Beginner
Dragon D. DarkNess

Posts Posts : 2989

i feel like a noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: i feel like a noob   i feel like a noob Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 7:01 pm

Okies. This is done. Bai.

~Locked~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

i feel like a noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: i feel like a noob   i feel like a noob Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i feel like a noob

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1