Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Waking Of The Legend's

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Legendkiller
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 3

Waking Of The Legend's Empty
PostSubject: Waking Of The Legend's   Waking Of The Legend's Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:52 pm

I should seriously work on these topic names

Hello my KC name is Lgendkiller and I'd like to introduce myself to you all...

I've been a fan of Yu-Gi-Oh for about 6-7 years but that is mostly cause of anime when it comes to the Trading Card Game I would say that I'm rather new to it but a decent duelist none the less, I come from Bosnia and Herzegovina, I've never been a part of any tournament or any RL Yu-Gi-Oh duel at all due to the fact that Yu-Gi-Oh isn't really popular here. Decided to join an academy to see how good I am actually since beating random dudes in the lobby doesn't really give you the insight in your skills.

I like to experiment and try new decks am an HUGE X-Saber hatter but I will never leave a duel in case I see someone playing the deck that I don't like(except maybe Exodia they are boring)

Back to top Go down
Snakedoc(Lord)
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
Snakedoc(Lord)

Posts Posts : 3095

PostSubject: Re: Waking Of The Legend's   Waking Of The Legend's Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:11 pm

Interesting i dueled u today...
Anyhow welcome to ADA
join our testing nets and get yourself tested

Waking Of The Legend's Umum10Waking Of The Legend's >

Back to top Go down
https://lsacademy.forumotion.com
Legendkiller
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Waking Of The Legend's   Waking Of The Legend's Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:17 pm

Were you the guy with Blackwings?

Back to top Go down
Snakedoc(Lord)
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
Snakedoc(Lord)

Posts Posts : 3095

PostSubject: Re: Waking Of The Legend's   Waking Of The Legend's Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:28 pm

No i had Dandysworn
Return to the testing nets and a tester will test u
(i usput ja sam iz hrvatske)

Last edited by Snakedoc(Lord) on Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://lsacademy.forumotion.com
Masquarade
Beginner
Beginner
Masquarade

Posts Posts : 817

PostSubject: Re: Waking Of The Legend's   Waking Of The Legend's Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:30 pm

welcome to ADA Smile! ...
nice of you to join ... and wow awesome topic Razz ...
:O another saber hater!? .. welcome to the group Razz

Back to top Go down
Dragon D. DarkNess
Beginner
Beginner
Dragon D. DarkNess

Posts Posts : 2989

PostSubject: Re: Waking Of The Legend's   Waking Of The Legend's Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:52 pm

Yesh.. I'm in the "group" too Very Happy Welcome to ADA.. have fun and stay active =)

Back to top Go down
aquadolphin
Beginner
Beginner
aquadolphin

Posts Posts : 122

PostSubject: Re: Waking Of The Legend's   Waking Of The Legend's Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:54 pm

have fun m8 where all here for each other stay active Waking Of The Legend's Icon_biggrin

Back to top Go down
eRazMo
Beginner
Beginner
eRazMo

Posts Posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: Waking Of The Legend's   Waking Of The Legend's Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:22 pm

Welcome Smile Have fun and stay active Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waking Of The Legend's   Waking Of The Legend's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waking Of The Legend's

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advanced duel academy :: Forum Related :: Introductions-