Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sky is the name of the limit

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
skyozuro
Beginner
Beginner
skyozuro

Posts Posts : 20

Sky is the name of the limit Empty
PostSubject: Sky is the name of the limit   Sky is the name of the limit Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:54 pm

Hey there!
I'm the newcomer who have a big potential but is not lucky while dueling...Although I have big times stratefies , I can't seem to draw the good card a the good time...
My Signature might seem pretentious, it's only to fit my screen name... Sky is the name of the limit Icon_biggrin
I'm a boy who loves dueling and create awesome deck, but i'm also a begginer in the pictures creation and modification. My avi is one I picked on deviantart an put a text on it and i also erased the signature of the guy or girl who made it.He/she deserve all the credit. If you need any other info, just ask...

Back to top Go down
Dragon D. DarkNess
Beginner
Beginner
Dragon D. DarkNess

Posts Posts : 2989

PostSubject: Re: Sky is the name of the limit   Sky is the name of the limit Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:01 pm

Lolz.. no more info needed.. Razz ... welcome to ADA. Have fun and stay active ^^

Back to top Go down
skyozuro
Beginner
Beginner
skyozuro

Posts Posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: Sky is the name of the limit   Sky is the name of the limit Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:25 am

tks man :O:D

Back to top Go down
Blast
Beginner
Beginner
Blast

Posts Posts : 694

PostSubject: Re: Sky is the name of the limit   Sky is the name of the limit Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:28 am

Lol Everyone is givin us lots of info of themselves now xD
Welcome to ADA and have fun in here

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beginner
Beginner
Shadow

Posts Posts : 465

PostSubject: Re: Sky is the name of the limit   Sky is the name of the limit Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:29 am

welcome to ADA sky hope u learn here fast and HF

o btw stay active Very Happy

Back to top Go down
XanXus
Beginner
Beginner
XanXus

Posts Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Sky is the name of the limit   Sky is the name of the limit Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:55 am

yah I know that pattern blaster chan dont worry...-.-

Back to top Go down
Eraser
Beginner
Beginner
Eraser

Posts Posts : 1293

PostSubject: Re: Sky is the name of the limit   Sky is the name of the limit Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:55 am

Lolz nice intro. Welcome to ADA n have fun

Back to top Go down
IversonSt3
Beginner
Beginner
IversonSt3

Posts Posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: Sky is the name of the limit   Sky is the name of the limit Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:37 pm

Welcome to ADA!

Stay Active and Have Fun! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sky is the name of the limit   Sky is the name of the limit Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 6:40 pm

or the biggest pit

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sky is the name of the limit   Sky is the name of the limit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sky is the name of the limit

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1