Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my intro O.O

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KIRA
Beginner
Beginner
KIRA

Posts Posts : 20

my intro O.O Empty
PostSubject: my intro O.O   my intro O.O Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:35 am

as long as i'm a member in here from now-on ,
i have to make an intro , oh well.
hi guys my name is KIRA ( THELAST , DANTE , COPYCAT and DARK SYNCHRO before now) .
as most of you know , i use alot of decks , but my main deck is (tree monarchs) and my fun deck is (yubel) , i haven't , i couldn't duel for 3 months until i join ADA because i had alot of exams , thats y i did bad in my test ^^"
anyway , i guess you all know the rest ...

here is my ham if you want to duel :

KIRa // no pass

Back to top Go down
WilBer
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 1859

my intro O.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: my intro O.O   my intro O.O Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:01 pm

oh glad u are not a villian here now Razz

btw arent u THE CLOWN?

Back to top Go down
Dragon D. DarkNess
Beginner
Beginner
Dragon D. DarkNess

Posts Posts : 2989

my intro O.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: my intro O.O   my intro O.O Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:33 pm

Lolz, welcome to ADA Kira, I hope you have fun and stay active =) And as KOD said, it's good that you're not a villain anymore ^^

Back to top Go down
slonaka
Beginner
Beginner
slonaka

Posts Posts : 55

my intro O.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: my intro O.O   my intro O.O Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:03 pm

xexe Welcome to ADA KIRA

Back to top Go down
KIRA
Beginner
Beginner
KIRA

my intro O.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: my intro O.O   my intro O.O Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:48 pm

oh right , forgot about that name XD

Back to top Go down
teise
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
teise

Posts Posts : 670

my intro O.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: my intro O.O   my intro O.O Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:19 pm

lol ^^ bad guys go good lol dark synchro ? but not that darksynchro that was in ada before ? or ? anyway welcome and have fun since ur an normal guy

Back to top Go down
KIRA
Beginner
Beginner
KIRA

my intro O.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: my intro O.O   my intro O.O Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:21 pm

lol , thx
ill do my best to be normal ^^"

Back to top Go down

my intro O.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: my intro O.O   my intro O.O Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:18 am

Yuri,

I guess u remember me, u hacked my account on TDA. And i just wanna ask u, did u hacked my account on KC.Com ? I guess no one can hack it except u since u hacked my account at TDA. And u chg my pass and email, and u call urself savior or watever thing ? what the XXXX

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my intro O.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: my intro O.O   my intro O.O Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my intro O.O

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1