Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Macro Monarch Deck (in real life)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HeavyMetal257
Beginner
Beginner
HeavyMetal257

Posts Posts : 76

Macro Monarch Deck (in real life) Empty
PostSubject: Macro Monarch Deck (in real life)   Macro Monarch Deck (in real life) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:44 pm

All right I'm back people. I've been working on this deck for quite some time trying to make it better than it originally was. So if you could rate, comment, whatever on it anything would be helpful.

Total cards: 42

Monsters: 21
3 caius the shadow monarch
2 mobius the frost monarch
1 zaborg the thunder monarch
2 dd warrior lady
3 dd assailant
3 dd survivors
2 dd scout plane
1 gren maju da eiza
1 helios the primordial sun
2 dd warrior
1 breaker the magical warrior

Spells: 15
2 dimensional fissure
2 lightning vortex
1 mst
2 hammer shot
1 fissure
1 heavy storm
1 card destruction
2 soul exchange
3 different dimension return

Traps: 6
1 torriential tribute
3 macro cosmos
2 bottomless trap hole

Back to top Go down
LadySin
Beginner
Beginner
LadySin

Posts Posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: Macro Monarch Deck (in real life)   Macro Monarch Deck (in real life) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:58 pm

i Would probably Run whatever kind of mill you can get your hands on! Because if your able to mill cards while Macros or fissure is on the field. You would have a good chance of messing with your opponents deck or hand depending on your mill. Plus getting key cards like Scout plane or Survivor to the Remove from play area. Make it an easy summon for your monarchs! But good luck with your deck looking good so far

Back to top Go down
death-coder
Beginner
Beginner
death-coder

Posts Posts : 689

PostSubject: Re: Macro Monarch Deck (in real life)   Macro Monarch Deck (in real life) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:38 pm

smashing ground is better than fissure and just one thing ... most players that run macro know that it is not necessary to run spells that destroy the field but they run spells that mill the deck ... so put card destruction and hand destruction and take that fissure off ... go for :

-1 vortex
-1 fissure
-1 d.d return ( can result in dead draw )
-1 d.d survivor ( can result in dead draw too )

+3 hand destruction

the deck itself is slow so hand destruction can speed it up a bit ... dont forget it can be kinda deadly for quickdraw and any other meta that try to mill ...

Back to top Go down
http://hackrules.com/
HeavyMetal257
Beginner
Beginner
HeavyMetal257

Posts Posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Macro Monarch Deck (in real life)   Macro Monarch Deck (in real life) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:03 am

thanks for the advice death-coder but i don't get it when you say it can result in a dead draw. i just need that explained and also why i should get rid of one of my d.d. survivors, they're one of the key cards in my deck. i just need it explained thanks.

Back to top Go down
overd0se.KayKay
Beginner
Beginner
overd0se.KayKay

Posts Posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: Macro Monarch Deck (in real life)   Macro Monarch Deck (in real life) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:02 pm

- zaborg (caius is better) | + Caius
- fissure (you dont need those cards) | + Reinforcement of the Army (most of your cards are warriors)
+ Dimensional Fissure | - Macro Cosmos (Macro Cosmos needs a turn and could be too late to let Survivor survive)
-3 D.D.R (Easy countered and -1) | +1 Solemn Judgment +2 Dark Bribe (You need your Macro and D. Fissure)
-1 Helios (hell a weak and useless card Very Happy) | +Marshmallon or battle Fader (they are times better)

other cards you could add.

Enemy Controller
Banisher of the Radiance
Return from a Different dimension
Cyber Valley
Mind Control
Crain Control

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Macro Monarch Deck (in real life)   Macro Monarch Deck (in real life) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Macro Monarch Deck (in real life)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1