Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hey snake , you MUST read this

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

hey snake , you MUST read this Empty
PostSubject: hey snake , you MUST read this   hey snake , you MUST read this Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 11:35 am

hi snakey , i think you already know who i am ^^
anyway , plz re-close your registeration again , i dont want to do like what i did in the last time hey snake , you MUST read this Icon_biggrin
ohhh...
idk y you keep fighting me ,you know that you cant , LOSER none can fight me hey snake , you MUST read this Icon_wink
oh , i dont have much time , will you plz tell [DAD] to close thier registeration 2 cuzz you know that i dont have time for that hey snake , you MUST read this Icon_redface

anyway , enjoy your stupid academy as long as you can hey snake , you MUST read this Icon_biggrin

c ya latter , snakefuck hey snake , you MUST read this Lol

Back to top Go down
death-coder
Beginner
Beginner
death-coder

Posts Posts : 689

PostSubject: Re: hey snake , you MUST read this   hey snake , you MUST read this Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:29 pm

lol this is just a sign that this guy snake will try to find ur pass so
to talk about protection put a 16 or 32 chars pass in both email,
recover email for that and for this academy user so that it may take him
some time to find encryption keys ... anyway it was just and advise for
u and for all admins and mods ... if u want follow it if u want dont
-.-

Back to top Go down
http://hackrules.com/
teise
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
teise

Posts Posts : 670

PostSubject: Re: hey snake , you MUST read this   hey snake , you MUST read this Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:43 pm

wtf are u bored u kid? go and search some hobbys search some friends you fatty bored kid -_-

or u just want to destroy some academys because you everywhere slifer ? just dont want to know that youre a fat little yugioh LOSER and then you think you can be cool instead of winning duels then hack academys -_- go home little fat kid i think your mother maked some food already for u -_-

Back to top Go down
haamfromdano
Beginner
Beginner
haamfromdano

Posts Posts : 383

PostSubject: Re: hey snake , you MUST read this   hey snake , you MUST read this Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:13 pm

lets not encourage nothing let him be snake is aware and he may be lazy lol but one thing is he not playing with these baby back bitches of hackers so best believe he will get dealt with in good fashion

Back to top Go down
death-coder
Beginner
Beginner
death-coder

Posts Posts : 689

PostSubject: Re: hey snake , you MUST read this   hey snake , you MUST read this Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:46 pm

lol dont insult hackers ( cuz i am one too ) ... but this guy is rly annoying o.O ...
teise : -_- go home little fat kid i think your mother maked some food already
for u -_-

lol teise XD ...

Back to top Go down
http://hackrules.com/
:'Zaxori':
Tester
Tester
:'Zaxori':

Posts Posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: hey snake , you MUST read this   hey snake , you MUST read this Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:23 am

Just Plain Stupid

~LOCKED~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey snake , you MUST read this   hey snake , you MUST read this Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey snake , you MUST read this

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1