Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need help Selling a Deck IRL *not an advertisement*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scourge Exitium
Beginner
Beginner
Scourge Exitium

Posts Posts : 19

Need help Selling a Deck IRL *not an advertisement* Empty
PostSubject: Need help Selling a Deck IRL *not an advertisement*   Need help Selling a Deck IRL *not an advertisement* Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:42 am

Hey everyone.. I dont know if this is in the wrong section but.. I want to sell my Demise OTK deck on ebay.. problem is there is no usable price guide as none have been sold there recently. Any Ideas?

Some have told me 70, some 30, some 10.. I just want to know a good price to sell it for. Not trying to advertise it here, so sorry if that sounds like an ad.

Heres the deck, and suggestions/fixes are also greatly appreciated..

Monsters-21
Demise, King of Armageddon- 2
Doom Dozer- 3
Senju of the Thousand Hands- 2
manju of the Thousand Hands-3
Ritual Raven-1
Sonic bird- 2
Neo Bug-3
Insect knight-3
Sangan-1
Chaos sorcerer-1
Destiny Hero defender-1

Spells-9
Pot of Avarice-1
MST-1
Heavy Storm-1
End of the World-2
SORL-1
Messenger of peace-1
Megamorph-1
Advanced ritual art-1

Traps-9
Jar of greed-2
mind crush-1
Royal Decree-2
Spell Sheild type 8-1
Call of the Haunted-1
Torrential Tribute-1
Gravity Bind-1

Thanks.. any help is appreciated

Back to top Go down
death-coder
Beginner
Beginner
death-coder

Posts Posts : 689

PostSubject: Re: Need help Selling a Deck IRL *not an advertisement*   Need help Selling a Deck IRL *not an advertisement* Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 7:57 pm

i think there have been no sells for 3 reasons ... nobody buys and online deck if they can make one and ask for advises on allexperts.com ... second is that ur deck is not very good mate and i cant help ya since i dont know ur real life cards ... third ... the deck has 39 cards not 40 ... lol

Back to top Go down
http://hackrules.com/
Scourge Exitium
Beginner
Beginner
Scourge Exitium

Posts Posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Need help Selling a Deck IRL *not an advertisement*   Need help Selling a Deck IRL *not an advertisement* Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:09 pm

My mistake it was + a senju for 40. In any case, Demise decks are dead now due to ARA being limited and Demise Semi. My cyber dragon deck sold for 50 so ill just make another one and sell that instead. Thanks.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help Selling a Deck IRL *not an advertisement*   Need help Selling a Deck IRL *not an advertisement* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need help Selling a Deck IRL *not an advertisement*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1