Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Returning ADA's Glory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Life Stream Dragon
Article Team
Article Team
Life Stream Dragon

Posts Posts : 447

Returning ADA's Glory - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Returning ADA's Glory   Returning ADA's Glory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 3:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Since i'm friendly with a lot of people around the whole online YGO world, I might be able to reqruite a couple of people. But before I am willing to do that, we need to return the dorms as that's essential in a good academy. ADA shined the most when we had dorms, so if we wanna let ADA shine again... Get my point?

I might be able to reqruite around 20 to 50 people within a month. I really really love this academy so I don't want it to be trashed away like this. I wanna hear your opinions about this, atleast, that is if you even read this...

I also got people skilled and smart enough to take the roles of testers, moderators and admins so that shouldn't be a problem. All it needs is a little bit of trust and the return of the dorms, that's all!

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
gkamal
Beginner
Beginner
gkamal

Posts Posts : 207

PostSubject: Re: Returning ADA's Glory   Returning ADA's Glory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 7:13 pm

i think u should remove the testing stuff no one does this anymore just keep the dorms ppl choose where they be no need for tests and try adding a chatango in here easier to communicate

Back to top Go down
Koolkid
Article Team
Article Team
Koolkid

Posts Posts : 623

PostSubject: Re: Returning ADA's Glory   Returning ADA's Glory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:19 pm

I have been wondering now for quite some time, but when are we planning to actually do something? Are we still waiting for LSD's team? If so, is there anything to be done in the meantime? Just wondering to get things started up.

Back to top Go down
gkamal
Beginner
Beginner
gkamal

PostSubject: Re: Returning ADA's Glory   Returning ADA's Glory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:07 pm

i've been staff on here b4 tell me if u want me to be again i can help

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

Posts Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Returning ADA's Glory   Returning ADA's Glory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 8:10 am

I waiting for Croc to do something or at least to tell us to do something....
Fine, let's start with BIG clean-up by cleaning out all the unneeded and old threads. Gkmal, you're a mod now so you help everyone with clean up as well.

Also we need banners for new dorms then. Croc, I believe that you may have enough time to make at least 3 banners. I'll leave the dorm monsters up to you too.

Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
The Crocodile

Posts Posts : 2160

PostSubject: Re: Returning ADA's Glory   Returning ADA's Glory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 9:10 am

K since everyone sees the carious posts of nonsense fight here i gotta split the posts of the topic so it gets back its meaning, the negative atmosphere is over long ago

so back to topic please

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

PostSubject: Re: Returning ADA's Glory   Returning ADA's Glory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 9:21 am

Wow, some people only notice once it's already long over.

So here's my plan of action, correct me if I'm wrong somewhere, Croc:

1) Clean up the forum from old post and subforums
2) Create dorms and edit all posts in events that were rank related
3) Decide which events to keep (I vote for survival and rental deck tour) and make at least one new event (something simple will do, like tag duels, turbo duels, etc)
4) SPAM! SPAM EVERYWHERE!
5) Make tournaments (also Live ones) to keep people in academy
6) Create small events that run weekly or even daily (CCC, card of week, riddles, etc.)
7) Keep staff active

Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
The Crocodile

PostSubject: Re: Returning ADA's Glory   Returning ADA's Glory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 9:31 am

You said it, snake and i just need to talk about details first before any major action
and leave the dorms thing up to me, the new system needs to make good sense and we need to try something new too, as we see the old systems (old dorm system and new ranking system) didn't do their best

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

PostSubject: Re: Returning ADA's Glory   Returning ADA's Glory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 9:33 am

Okay, just give me the signal and I'm going to start acting according to plan! Smile

Back to top Go down
Snakedoc(Lord)
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
Snakedoc(Lord)

Posts Posts : 3095

PostSubject: Re: Returning ADA's Glory   Returning ADA's Glory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 12:17 pm

yah croc try to add a cool chat box we can discuss things there

Back to top Go down
https://lsacademy.forumotion.com
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

PostSubject: Re: Returning ADA's Glory   Returning ADA's Glory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 12:36 pm

Snake, you never get on chats anyway, so really don't rely on chats.

Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
The Crocodile

PostSubject: Re: Returning ADA's Glory   Returning ADA's Glory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 12:59 pm

use pms snake, we are rarely on at the same time as you see

Back to top Go down
gkamal
Beginner
Beginner
gkamal

PostSubject: Re: Returning ADA's Glory   Returning ADA's Glory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 5:16 pm

i think to let other people know we back and to get more members we should do joined events with other academies like DA,WDA,etc.. and ye i said that already but a chatbox would really help to communicate over here

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

PostSubject: Re: Returning ADA's Glory   Returning ADA's Glory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 7:09 pm

I have the strongest urge to take out a heavy dictionary and throw it at someone....

Back to top Go down
gkamal
Beginner
Beginner
gkamal

PostSubject: Re: Returning ADA's Glory   Returning ADA's Glory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 10:44 pm

do ur worst boy

Back to top Go down
taiga
Beginner
Beginner
taiga

Posts Posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Returning ADA's Glory   Returning ADA's Glory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 12:25 am

i thought ageha was a girl o_-?

Back to top Go down
WilBer
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 1859

PostSubject: Re: Returning ADA's Glory   Returning ADA's Glory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 2:22 am

^ Yes she is.

We got a chatbox already -.- the matter is no one ever join that , making that chatbox a graveyard .

By the way , that youtube thing on the main page sucks ._. it is weird.

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

PostSubject: Re: Returning ADA's Glory   Returning ADA's Glory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:11 am

There I changed it. If you don't like Queen then you're not even worth coming here.

Back to top Go down
WilBer
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 1859

PostSubject: Re: Returning ADA's Glory   Returning ADA's Glory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 5:36 pm

Ageha wrote:
There I changed it. If you don't like Queen then you're not even worth coming here.

I didnt say i hate Queen -.- i say that putting a youtube video on the main page is weird ._.

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

PostSubject: Re: Returning ADA's Glory   Returning ADA's Glory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 7:49 pm

Who cares! We need the motivation!

Back to top Go down
EliteDuelist
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
EliteDuelist

Posts Posts : 429

PostSubject: Re: Returning ADA's Glory   Returning ADA's Glory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 10:26 am

Well I'd like to help anyway I can to get ADA back to being a great academy. This was my first and only academy I'm ever active in.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning ADA's Glory   Returning ADA's Glory - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Returning ADA's Glory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3