Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Archfiend support in JOTL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Are these cards good for the Archfiend Archetype?
Yes, they are definitely good.
New Archfiend support in JOTL I_vote_lcap78%New Archfiend support in JOTL I_vote_rcap
 78% [ 7 ]
They are decent, i guess.
New Archfiend support in JOTL I_vote_lcap22%New Archfiend support in JOTL I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Nah, not really.
New Archfiend support in JOTL I_vote_lcap0%New Archfiend support in JOTL I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
They are Terrible
New Archfiend support in JOTL I_vote_lcap0%New Archfiend support in JOTL I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
DimensionalGuy
Beginner
Beginner
DimensionalGuy

Posts Posts : 54

New Archfiend support in JOTL Empty
PostSubject: New Archfiend support in JOTL   New Archfiend support in JOTL Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:11 am

Well, it seems like it's time to give support to more of those old archetypes. This time it's archfiends.

New Archfiend support in JOTL ArchfiendCavalry-JOTL-JP-OP
Archfiend Cavalry

Fiend/ Dark/ Lv4

If this card on the field is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 "Archfiend" monster in your Graveyard, except "Archfiend Cavalry"; Special Summon that target. That monster cannot attack this turn.

New Archfiend support in JOTL TrickArchfiend-JOTL-JP-OP
Trick Archfiend

Fiend/ Dark/ Lv3

If this card is sent to the Graveyard by a card effect or by being destroyed by battle: You can add 1 "Archfiend" monster from your Deck to your hand, except "Trick Archfiend". You can only use the effect of "Trick Archfiend" once per turn.

New Archfiend support in JOTL EvilEmperorofTerrorGenesisArchfiend-JOTL-JP-OP
Evil Emperor of Terror - Genesis Archfiend

Fiend/ Dark/ Lv8

You can Normal Summon this card without Tributing, but its original ATK and DEF are halved. If you do, during the End Phase: Destroy it. You cannot Special Summon monsters other than Fiend-Type monsters. Once per turn: You can banish 1 "Archfiend" card from your hand or Graveyard to target 1 card on the field; destroy that target.

New Archfiend support in JOTL ArchfiendPalaceTheLabyrinthofFiends-JOTL-JP-OP
Archfiend Palace - The Labyrinth of Fiends

Field Spell

Fiend-Type monsters you control gain 500 ATK. You can target 1 "Archfiend" monster you control; banish 1 Fiend-Type monster you control, except that target, then Special Summon 1 "Archfiend" monster with the same level as that target from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard. You can only use the effect of "Archfiend Palace - The Labyrinth of Fiends" once per turn.

My source is the Yu-Gi-Oh wiki.

Back to top Go down
alice_k
alice_k

Posts Posts : 853

PostSubject: Re: New Archfiend support in JOTL   New Archfiend support in JOTL Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 7:58 pm

I've tested them out and they do quite well but they need a little more support for consistency. the biggest problem is that they need to combo off of each other to get ahead.

Back to top Go down
Shark
Beginner
Beginner
Shark

Posts Posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: New Archfiend support in JOTL   New Archfiend support in JOTL Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 3:51 am

This card is not a major boost to any archetype. It is a somewhat boost to "Infernity. it adds a plus during your opponent's turn, seeing how you get most of your infernity monster pluses during your turn. This card is set up card if it had a purpose.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Archfiend support in JOTL   New Archfiend support in JOTL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Archfiend support in JOTL

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1