Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Broken spacian support

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Crocodile
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
The Crocodile

Posts Posts : 2160

Broken spacian support Empty
PostSubject: Broken spacian support   Broken spacian support Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:47 am

MIRACLE CONTACT
Broken spacian support ItsAMiracle

Quote :
Shuffle into the deck, from your hand, field, or graveyard fusion material monsters that are listed on an "Elemental HERO" fusion monster that lists "Elemental HERO Neos" as a fusion material, then Special summon that fusion monster from your extra deck ignoring the summoning conditions.

The card is simply broken if you ask me-IGNORE SUMMONING CONDITIONS AND SUMMON, here some support

E-Emergency call
Convert contact
Lightsworn support
Foolish burial
Trooper
AND LOADS MORE OF IT!

Ive seen earlier a deck with neo spacians that was pwning around like hell (i think it was 2 years ago), but this card will make that deck a top tier imo, the deck will be fast as hell

Now comment and troll me with your brainstorming ideas Smile

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Posts Posts : 843

PostSubject: Re: Broken spacian support   Broken spacian support Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:39 pm

wow miracle contact is broken this is gonna hit harder than bubble beat i think...

Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
L.Lawliet

Posts Posts : 232

PostSubject: Re: Broken spacian support   Broken spacian support Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:58 pm

Too much Heroes >:c

Back to top Go down
Rand
Beginner
Beginner
Rand

Posts Posts : 236

PostSubject: Re: Broken spacian support   Broken spacian support Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:59 pm

neos is just to bad deck wont be consistant

Back to top Go down
KillerBee
Skilled Duelist
Skilled Duelist
KillerBee

Posts Posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: Broken spacian support   Broken spacian support Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:47 pm

good that it has to include "Elemental HERO Neos" as a fusion material so that card won't be used in future that much except some maniac put Neos in the deck o.O

Back to top Go down
UchihaShisui
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
UchihaShisui

Posts Posts : 722

PostSubject: Re: Broken spacian support   Broken spacian support Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:05 pm

KillerBee wrote:
good that it has to include "Elemental HERO Neos" as a fusion material so that card won't be used in future that much except some maniac put Neos in the deck o.O

like me :3
i love heroes.

Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
The Crocodile

PostSubject: Re: Broken spacian support   Broken spacian support Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:52 pm

Imo, a good build will make this deck capable of beating meta.

Back to top Go down
Vayu
Skilled Duelist
Skilled Duelist
Vayu

Posts Posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: Broken spacian support   Broken spacian support Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:09 pm

I'm sick of Heroes. running around the Meta with thier different attributes and OP Fusions. RAGE!!! Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
The Crocodile

PostSubject: Re: Broken spacian support   Broken spacian support Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:17 pm

This deck is more like junk synchro + neos fusions Wink

Back to top Go down
BlackwoodCompany
Beginner
Beginner
BlackwoodCompany

Posts Posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Broken spacian support   Broken spacian support Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 12:39 am

No it is good if you have Rainbow Neos.

Back to top Go down
Life Stream Dragon
Article Team
Article Team
Life Stream Dragon

Posts Posts : 447

PostSubject: Re: Broken spacian support   Broken spacian support Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 4:36 pm

pretty easy to pull of with cards like e-hero prisma. i guess this is also 1 of the reasons why ff is getting banned. if we all have to be honest, e-heroes/neo spacians doesnt have that much synergy with most of the decks, i guess they wanted to make neo spacians more playable as their fusions are hard to summon and most of the time not even worth it.

Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
The Crocodile

PostSubject: Re: Broken spacian support   Broken spacian support Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:21 pm

the fusions are returning to extra deck at the end phase they were summoned, but 2 of them that require 2 spacians and neos have good effects when returning, 1 is return all cards your opponent controls to hand, 2 is return all cards your opponent controls to their deck ._.

The card is really supporting spacians only, it will be a bit more playable now.
that spell itself is broken, but having in mind that all other cards are not so good makes it balanced lol

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

PostSubject: Re: Broken spacian support   Broken spacian support Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:17 pm

theres a field spell called neo space you know >.>
it boosts the fusions by 500 and the fusion material monsters too and it stops the fusions from going back to extra
theres also a equip called instant neospace that also stops the fusion from going back

Back to top Go down
Life Stream Dragon
Article Team
Article Team
Life Stream Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Broken spacian support   Broken spacian support Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:28 am

it will fall against decks which are maining or siding field spells, like fairy's (next format), dark worlds, gravekeepers etc.. neo space will be get rid of in no time, and i dont think this is a format to use any equip cards. i prever using creature swap instead.

Back to top Go down
Rand
Beginner
Beginner
Rand

Posts Posts : 236

PostSubject: Re: Broken spacian support   Broken spacian support Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:43 am

not too mention light ray daedalus or w/e because lightrays gunna be good lol

Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
The Crocodile

PostSubject: Re: Broken spacian support   Broken spacian support Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 5:01 am

CREATURE SWAP, LSD U PRO Broken spacian support 3006278788

Back to top Go down
Blast
Beginner
Beginner
Blast

Posts Posts : 694

PostSubject: Re: Broken spacian support   Broken spacian support Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:44 am

I miss when E heroes use to suck :/

Back to top Go down
Life Stream Dragon
Article Team
Article Team
Life Stream Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Broken spacian support   Broken spacian support Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:22 pm

The Crocodile wrote:
CREATURE SWAP, LSD U PRO Broken spacian support 3006278788

its pretty much the same concept like with spirit decks. but now you got more ways to utilize it. remember that tsukiyomi will be playable again so in a deck with creature swap, she sure is a staple imo.

Back to top Go down
Suibon
Beginner
Beginner
Suibon

Posts Posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Broken spacian support   Broken spacian support Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 10:44 am

I don't get the joke. Sure, it's a 1-for-1, but what exactly are you summoning with this?

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

PostSubject: Re: Broken spacian support   Broken spacian support Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 6:33 pm

what do u mean? you mean what does miracle contact summon? or why do u summon tsukyomi?
well i'll answer both well miracle contact summons any fusion monster that includes elemental hero neos as a fusion material so thats a lot..... an tsukyomi... when she is summoned u can changed 1 monster on the field to facedown def position. now creature swapping a spirit monster like tsukyomi or a neo spacian fusion monster like say neo spacian twinkle moss is a 1up for you because during the end phase the spirit monster or fusion that you gave to your opponent will go back to the hand or extra deck meaning u keep your opp's monster and you get your monster back. pretty clever tbh

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken spacian support   Broken spacian support Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Broken spacian support

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1