Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vayu Turbo Chaos (i get that right?)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
redblazer_7
Beginner
Beginner
redblazer_7

Posts Posts : 142

Vayu Turbo Chaos (i get that right?) Empty
PostSubject: Vayu Turbo Chaos (i get that right?)   Vayu Turbo Chaos (i get that right?) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 4:29 pm

Ok so the reason this deck came about for me was because I havnt had a good blackwing deck in over a year (since the limiting of kalut-_-) since I couldnt find any new blackwings I wanted to use to fill the space. So I decided that since there was a lvl 5 syncro blackwing that I might try vayu turbo(turbo vayu, whatever) again, now Ive never been much into using lightsworn to make decks work, but I like this and its done ok.

[Monsters 38]

3 BW Blizzard

3 BW Bora

3 BW Vayu

3 LS Ryko

2 LS Lyla

2 Chaos Sorc

2 Lightpulsar (in only because its light and it helps control the grave for dad)

2 BW Calima

2 Effect Veiler (never draw into him thinking of switching him out)

2 Card Trooper

2 Necro Gardna

BW Gale

BW Kalut

Plaguespreader

BLS Envoy of The Begining

DAD

Gorz

[Spells 8]

3 Solar Recharge

2 Dark Eruption

Charge of The Light Brigade

Heavy Storm

Dark Hole

[Extra 15]

3 BW Gram

Magical Android

Catastor

2 BW Armed Wing

Brio

2 BW Armor Master

Stardust

Scrap

So far this deck is 2-2, first win against lightsworn which Ive had trouble against lately, pretty much even most of the game easiest match, Second win was against Inzektors, and I wrecked face before he could even get the loop started 3 turn win, and 2 losses against the same person using geargia machinas first game did pretty well but lost because I couldnt summon lightpulsar to ram Fortress, due to there being no light in the grave, second game was lost because she drew into a broken hand at the start and beat me with 2 Fortress, a Genex Ally Triforce, and Geargiganto X 4 turns later

Anyway Im posting this to get help on it, so if you have any suggestions Ill try them since I got this perty list here in case I want to switch back so you can get to fixing it, or just look at it, or just netdeck it if thats what your into.

Back to top Go down
Koolkid
Article Team
Article Team
Koolkid

Posts Posts : 623

PostSubject: Re: Vayu Turbo Chaos (i get that right?)   Vayu Turbo Chaos (i get that right?) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 6:38 pm

Thats pretty cool deck but i think 3 solar recharge is a bit too much cuase u have only 5 LS nt to mention that lightpulsar dosnt fit perfectly in this deck.. u could add a third sorcerer and wheres sirrocco Shocked

other than that ur deck is unique Very Happy

Back to top Go down
barragan2
Beginner
Beginner
barragan2

Posts Posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: Vayu Turbo Chaos (i get that right?)   Vayu Turbo Chaos (i get that right?) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 7:34 pm

Koolkid wrote:
Thats pretty cool deck but i think 3 solar recharge is a bit too much cuase u have only 5 LS nt to mention that lightpulsar dosnt fit perfectly in this deck.. u could add a third sorcerer and wheres sirrocco Shocked

agreed. u need more LS for the engine (especially lumina!) to run better as for pulsar, i would just use a 3rd chaos sorcerer, and u need pot of avarice especially if u go with what we said and add more LS. some card u might wanna experiment with are wulf for easy beater and xyz. and going again off of what KK said, u need sirrocco for vayu turbo to ramp into monsters waaay easier at least 2 of those... another card to try is burial from a different dimension to re-use vayu. I also reccomend trying out the tour guide sangan engine, so u can get our leviair easier. as for cards you can take out: -1 dark eruption(not needed especially if u put in a pot of avarice) -1 or 2 necro gardna(its ok, but slow, and there are better cards to use its kinda techy so u can run it if u think its nessesary) -1 blizzard 3 is too much -2 light pulsar (doesnt synergize too well) keep veiler btw. and also for your extra deck try photon strike bounzer.

Back to top Go down
redblazer_7
Beginner
Beginner
redblazer_7

PostSubject: Re: Vayu Turbo Chaos (i get that right?)   Vayu Turbo Chaos (i get that right?) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 8:17 pm

Koolkid wrote:

I had 3 because because I originally had 3 lyla and ryko but I had to cut sorc and lyla to 2 to make room for veiler, and lightpulsar is only in due to being light and being able to send vayu or something from my hand too the grave a well as grave control for DAD, and i didnt know wether i should make room for sirocco since most are going to be used in the grave anyway, figured hed just get milled or hed be dead in hand, but ill rearrange some stuff if i can, and thanks for the compliment dont see many BW decks on dn anymore and the ones i DO see dont utilize vayu

Back to top Go down
redblazer_7
Beginner
Beginner
redblazer_7

PostSubject: Re: Vayu Turbo Chaos (i get that right?)   Vayu Turbo Chaos (i get that right?) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 8:34 pm

barragan2 wrote:
Koolkid wrote:

agreed. u need more LS for the engine (especially lumina!) to run better as for pulsar, i would just use a 3rd chaos sorcerer, and u need pot of avarice especially if u go with what we said and add more LS. some card u might wanna experiment with are wulf for easy beater and xyz. and going again off of what KK said, u need sirrocco for vayu turbo to ramp into monsters waaay easier at least 2 of those... another card to try is burial from a different dimension to re-use vayu. I also reccomend trying out the tour guide sangan engine, so u can get our leviair easier. as for cards you can take out: -1 dark eruption(not needed especially if u put in a pot of avarice) -1 or 2 necro gardna(its ok, but slow, and there are better cards to use its kinda techy so u can run it if u think its nessesary) -1 blizzard 3 is too much -2 light pulsar (doesnt synergize too well) keep veiler btw. and also for your extra deck try photon strike bounzer.

deck now is

-2 gardna +2 wulf

-2 pulsar +2 sirocco

-1 bora +1 lyla

-1 blizzard +1 sorc

- 1 dark eruption (for now) +1 burial ftdd

-1 gram +1 emeral

-1 catastor +2 utopia (cause hes light)

and -1 librarian

Ill try this out and keep it if it works and maybe change more if it doesnt, thanks for the help

won 2 games with the edited deck against a guy who used fortune ladys who also said my deck sucked Laughing

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vayu Turbo Chaos (i get that right?)   Vayu Turbo Chaos (i get that right?) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vayu Turbo Chaos (i get that right?)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1