Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Memory of Dueling

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aki
Beginner
Beginner
Aki

Posts Posts : 38

Memory of Dueling Empty
PostSubject: Memory of Dueling   Memory of Dueling Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:27 pm

Shizuka, with her duel disk strapped on, was facing a boy named Kaito.

"First move is mine." Shizuka said, drawing a card "And I'll start by summoning my Forgiving Maiden in defense mode. Next, I place two cards face-down and end my turn."

"My move, then." Kaito said, smiling. "I'll start things off by summoning my Black Salvo, in attack mode. Then I place three cards face-down and end my turn."

"My move then." Shizuka said. She examined her hand. She had two copies of Marie the Fallen One, Fusion Recovery and Polymerization in her hand. "I play Polymerization, fusing together Marie the Fallen One and the Forgiving Maiden into St. Joan. Next, I play Fusion Recovery, which allows me to add Polymerization and The Forgiving Maiden back to my hand. Then I'd use it again, once more fusing The Forgiving Maiden and my other copy of Marie the Fallen One to form another St. Joan." she said. "Now both of them will attack you."

Kaito's life points depleted to 400 and he braced himself.

"My turn." he said, drawing and smirking. "I tribute my Black Salvo for Jinzo. Also, I equip Jinzo with Black Pendant, raising his attack points by 500, making it able to destroy your Joan. Jinzo, attack!" Kaito ordered. He knew that she had something in store for him. "Jinzo's special ability means you can't activate your trap cards."

Shizuka: 3900
Kaito: 400

"No, but monster effects are different story. I summon Injection Fairy Lily, and then I play Heavy Storm for good measure." Shizuka said as all spell and trap cards were destroyed. "By paying 2000 life points, I give Injection Fairy Lily 3000 more attack points. Injection Fairy Lily, end this!"

Shizuka: 1900
Kaito: 0

Shizuka and Kaito shook hands.

"I had fun there." he said

"Me too. That's what Duel Monsters is all about. Having fun." she smiled brightly at him.

Back to top Go down
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

Posts Posts : 1008

Memory of Dueling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memory of Dueling   Memory of Dueling Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:03 am

I would ask if this is a joke, but I know you're serious on this ......

Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
The Crocodile

Posts Posts : 2160

Memory of Dueling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memory of Dueling   Memory of Dueling Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:15 am

add some story there Wink

Back to top Go down
bakura normal
bakura normal

Posts Posts : 1110

Memory of Dueling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memory of Dueling   Memory of Dueling Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:28 am

Nice read of a duel, maybe make a full story of this?

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

Posts Posts : 1120

Memory of Dueling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memory of Dueling   Memory of Dueling Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:30 pm

As duel it's kind of fine (though could be longer) but as a story it's BORING!

No offense but you need some plot not plain duels!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Memory of Dueling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memory of Dueling   Memory of Dueling Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Memory of Dueling

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1