Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Five Laws of Dueling

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlackwoodCompany
Beginner
Beginner
BlackwoodCompany

Posts Posts : 60

Five Laws of Dueling Empty
PostSubject: Five Laws of Dueling   Five Laws of Dueling Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 4:24 am

I have found some things that are similiar in Yu-Gi-Oh and Magic and other dueling card games and came up with the Five Laws of Dueling.

1. When a card goes against the rules, the card wins. (The Golden Rule of Magic)

2. The cards speak for themselves. (Every dueling game)

3. Every action must be known or it is invalid and the card is dealt with immediately. (Tournament Rule)

4. When several actions take place by both players, they must resolve in reverse order (Stacks and Chains)

5. Priority starts with the player in turn and must change whenever necessary (Yu-Gi-Oh ZEXAL and Magic: The Gathering)

What do you think of them?

Back to top Go down
EliteDuelist
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
EliteDuelist

Posts Posts : 429

PostSubject: Re: Five Laws of Dueling   Five Laws of Dueling Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:30 am

Idk about the other dueling games but it sounds accurate

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

Posts Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Five Laws of Dueling   Five Laws of Dueling Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:57 pm

There are other children's card games?! O.o

I only seen Vanguard but it's basically the same as Dungeon Dice Monsters XD

Back to top Go down
Rand
Beginner
Beginner
Rand

Posts Posts : 236

PostSubject: Re: Five Laws of Dueling   Five Laws of Dueling Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:19 pm

theres pokemon but magic is not rly a children's card game

Back to top Go down
Gracco
Beginner
Beginner
Gracco

Posts Posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: Five Laws of Dueling   Five Laws of Dueling Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:43 pm

Magic is a lot harder to pick up that yugioh or pokemon in the understanding of the game and rules. I played MTG before i played a lot of yugioh. The rules in the OP are real stuff but i do not quite know if they would be the top 5 rules. One or two of the rules in OP would be in the top 5 set though for sure.

Back to top Go down
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

Posts Posts : 1008

PostSubject: Re: Five Laws of Dueling   Five Laws of Dueling Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 11:08 pm

^ its the simplicity of the rules that makes it more popular then MTG, and probably why duel masters blew so hard (a children's card game using MTG rules would make any 10 year old cry)

generally those are the rules of the game, but sometimes, some rules make absolutely no sense, example, inzektor hopper ruling

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Five Laws of Dueling   Five Laws of Dueling Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Five Laws of Dueling

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1