Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tournament Ideas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dragon D. DarkNess
Beginner
Beginner
Dragon D. DarkNess

Posts Posts : 2989

Tournament Ideas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Tournament Ideas   Tournament Ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

Well, since I aren't that creative in thinking of tournament ideas, I would like you lot to help me out. I want you, member of Advanced Duel Academy, to think of ideas for tournaments, creative and unique ideas for tournaments. Smile Go wild, go crazy and let your imagination take over you! =D

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
The Crocodile
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
The Crocodile

Posts Posts : 2160

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Ideas   Tournament Ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 9:29 pm

Well, i didnt see you guys hosting officially named "elimination" tournaments and "swiss" styled tournaments. So i added them to sub forums

Back to top Go down
XanXus
Beginner
Beginner
XanXus

Posts Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Ideas   Tournament Ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:51 am

oi kids just make a tourney i want some action.

Back to top Go down
WilBer
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 1859

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Ideas   Tournament Ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:40 am

XanXus wrote:
oi kids just make a tourney i want some action.

Omg ADA big boi is back D:<

Back to top Go down
Norton-Security
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Norton-Security

Posts Posts : 676

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Ideas   Tournament Ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:10 am

The Crocodile wrote:
Well, i didnt see you guys hosting officially named "elimination" tournaments and "swiss" styled tournaments. So i added them to sub forums
And i haven't seen tag tourney either lol

Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
The Crocodile

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Ideas   Tournament Ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:53 am

dunworry guyzzz Cool
me n snakez prepare for the grand tournament (HPXGT)
Youve been waiting so long for it, but the time has come to host it. Probably gonna start this week.

Back to top Go down
Norton-Security
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Norton-Security

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Ideas   Tournament Ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:56 am

mmm, not so long O_o

Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
The Crocodile

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Ideas   Tournament Ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:58 am

well the picture on the mainboard was put i think 1 month ago or even more xD

Back to top Go down
Norton-Security
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Norton-Security

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Ideas   Tournament Ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:00 am

Ok, that's not so long Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Snakedoc(Lord)
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
Snakedoc(Lord)

Posts Posts : 3095

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Ideas   Tournament Ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:22 am

nice to see u back victor XD

Back to top Go down
https://lsacademy.forumotion.com
overd0se.KayKay
Beginner
Beginner
overd0se.KayKay

Posts Posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Ideas   Tournament Ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 2:16 pm

Starter/Structure Deck Tournament Razz

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

Posts Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Ideas   Tournament Ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 5:10 pm

Tag Team Tournament! ^^

Back to top Go down
BlackwoodCompany
Beginner
Beginner
BlackwoodCompany

Posts Posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Ideas   Tournament Ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:41 am

I was thinking back to the original Yu-Gi-Oh with the Duelist Kingdom. You start with two star chips and must bet at least one. The first player that gets 10 star chips battle the current champion.

Back to top Go down
Lethal Insanity
Beginner
Beginner
Lethal Insanity

Posts Posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Ideas   Tournament Ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:33 pm

Umm...We could run a gauntlet tournament? Very Happy they are always funny

also i like the idea proposed earlier of a tournament in each dorm, get the top 2 from each dorm to enter a tournament to discover the best duelist/dorm

~Lethal~

Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
L.Lawliet

Posts Posts : 232

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Ideas   Tournament Ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:00 pm

Ageha wrote:
Tag Team Tournament! ^^

Best idea so far.

Back to top Go down
tuktuk97
Beginner
Beginner
tuktuk97

Posts Posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Ideas   Tournament Ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:15 pm

How about everyone using exodia with no ban?To see whos the luckiset,andit could be best of three

Back to top Go down
Quanah1
Beginner
Beginner
Quanah1

Posts Posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Ideas   Tournament Ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 3:33 pm

I had an idea an thought, why don't i post it here. Maybe people like it.

All the participants are divided in groups. The group members have to duel each other several times.
But each round a field card is selected (which can't be destroyed).
After a few rounds, the first 2 of each group goes further in the tournament. then there will be duels and the loser get eliminated. until we have 2 finals left. But just like in the group duels a field card is randomly selected and the same for everyone.
I think it's fair that the fieldcard is announced a few days before the duel can begin. So every player can modify his deck.

What are your thoughts about this field card tournament?

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Posts Posts : 843

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Ideas   Tournament Ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 7:24 pm

we already had a tournament like that it was the changing terrain tourney which alice_k hosted

Back to top Go down
Twedledum
Beginner
Beginner
Twedledum

Posts Posts : 346

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Ideas   Tournament Ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:55 pm

My opinion on tournaments is that now they are useless not just because of the inactivity (almost all tournaments are closed after semifinals) but each time when a tournament starts, the list of those who participates practically never change. Also 1 or 2 participants are diqualified due to inactivity.
This is just my opinion and this why I don't participate in them.

Back to top Go down
http://crayacademy.freeforums.tv/forum
EviL
Beginner
Beginner
EviL

Posts Posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Ideas   Tournament Ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 10:13 pm

Muhyugioh wrote:
A tag tourney where each player choose a partner and where both player in a team duels 2 players from another team in one round

I like it Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://comicsbg.vampire-legend.net/forum
L.Lawliet
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
L.Lawliet

Posts Posts : 232

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Ideas   Tournament Ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 11:41 pm

Yes, a tag tourney would be interesting.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Ideas   Tournament Ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tournament Ideas

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2