Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

chaos piper 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
barragan2
Beginner
Beginner
barragan2

Posts Posts : 588

chaos piper 2013 Empty
PostSubject: chaos piper 2013   chaos piper 2013 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:28 am

I've been working on reformatting this for the format... i was running cyber dragon, but i like tefnuit better cuz its lv 6 so i can xyz with it. https://i.imgur.com/UA1id2x.png

Back to top Go down
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

Posts Posts : 1008

chaos piper 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: chaos piper 2013   chaos piper 2013 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 9:56 pm

ew!

anyway

-1 caius
-1 light pulsar dragon
-1 treeborn frog
+1 tragogedia

as for the deck itself, I don't know.....so many things have been taken away from chaos decks its not funny, while other things have been hit to make sure that control and anti meta tactics simply wont work; even fire fist, one of the most annoying anti meta decks one can find today, has no place in this format

Back to top Go down
blossomswilt
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
blossomswilt

Posts Posts : 412

chaos piper 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: chaos piper 2013   chaos piper 2013 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 6:59 pm

Kaiza nu! He must keep da treeborn. You don't know how precious it is in this deck! XD But yeah
Before I make any changes/suggestions, was wondering how the deck itself works for you

Back to top Go down
EliteDuelist
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
EliteDuelist

Posts Posts : 429

chaos piper 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: chaos piper 2013   chaos piper 2013 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:41 pm

her i thought chaos was deadish lawls

Back to top Go down
Shark
Beginner
Beginner
Shark

Posts Posts : 20

chaos piper 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: chaos piper 2013   chaos piper 2013 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 4:30 am

"Summoner Monk" might be a good addition to the deck. A small deck thinner, but one nonetheless,chaos fodder, and you have access to a level 4 xyz. You could even flip the deck around and focus more on dragons a bit.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

chaos piper 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: chaos piper 2013   chaos piper 2013 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

chaos piper 2013

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1