Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mermail Dragons.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
blossomswilt
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
blossomswilt

Posts Posts : 412

Mermail Dragons. Empty
PostSubject: Mermail Dragons.   Mermail Dragons. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 4:23 am

Well, time to see what people got to say about this lol.

Mermail Dragons. DNtRlsO

I have no necessary comment for this other than it abuses the effect of red eyes, and the other dragons to still your grave for elemental lord, and etc. Pretty simple actually, and not much explaining is needed, though it needs a lot of fixing. Well. if you have any questions, I will be sure to respond. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Posts Posts : 843

Mermail Dragons. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mermail Dragons.   Mermail Dragons. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 3:41 pm

oh i see ur dragon part is the Snowdust archetype oh thats clever Very Happy but no snowman creator or snowman eator? o: and did u know if u add 'cr' to the eater part of snowman eater it creates snowman creator? XDD

but no atlantean dragoons? :O i guess u didnt want to make it too meta-like or u just forgot lol and u should have call of the atlanteans too its a broken as hell card e.e

Back to top Go down
photon88
Beginner
Beginner
photon88

Posts Posts : 21

Mermail Dragons. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mermail Dragons.   Mermail Dragons. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:39 pm

no salvage. you should add at least 1 in there.

Back to top Go down
blossomswilt
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
blossomswilt

Posts Posts : 412

Mermail Dragons. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mermail Dragons.   Mermail Dragons. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 11:56 pm

Well, I didn't really want any atlanteans in it at first until i realised I needed the extra + from their effects, but salvage and what not Ill think about ^^

Back to top Go down
Twedledum
Beginner
Beginner
Twedledum

Posts Posts : 346

Mermail Dragons. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mermail Dragons.   Mermail Dragons. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 9:56 am

Salvage in this deck is only for continuing the loop + if you use some synchros with the deep sea diva > synchro summon Gungnir of the Ice Barrier > Discard any Atlantean monster to use his effect > blast your opponents field + also you'll be able to make some big twists with Big Eye.
Thx for inspiration..I'll post a deck as soon as I can

Back to top Go down
http://crayacademy.freeforums.tv/forum
Sponsored content

Mermail Dragons. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mermail Dragons.   Mermail Dragons. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mermail Dragons.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1