Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spirit Frog Deck

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Twedledum
Beginner
Beginner
Twedledum

Posts Posts : 346

Spirit Frog Deck Empty
PostSubject: Spirit Frog Deck   Spirit Frog Deck Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:30 pm

This is a Spirit Deck combined with some Frog monsters
Monsters: 31
3 Izanagi
3 Yaksha
2 Hino-Kagu-Tsuchi
2 Dark Dust Spirit
2 Great Long Nose
2 Izanami
1 Yamata Dragon
1 Yamato-no-Kami
3 Swap Frog
3 Dupe Frog
3 Treeborn Frog
3 Battle Fader
2 Swift Scarecrow
1 Roanintoadin

Spells: 9
3 Creature Swap (love this card)
2 MST
1 Dark Hole
1 Heavy Storm
1 Monster Reborn.

Back to top Go down
http://crayacademy.freeforums.tv/forum
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Posts Posts : 843

Spirit Frog Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Frog Deck   Spirit Frog Deck Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 7:58 pm

last i checked 3 ronintodin is a must in all frog decks ._. and no LaDD or Caius? and why not have a treacherous trap hole to make it 41 cards?

Back to top Go down
blossomswilt
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
blossomswilt

Posts Posts : 412

Spirit Frog Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Frog Deck   Spirit Frog Deck Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:47 pm

Hmm, well before I actually start fixing up the deck, and commenting on solutions, I would like to know what the deck does exactly?
And 2 Roadintoadin is good in regular frogs, unless you run Lancer

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Spirit Frog Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Frog Deck   Spirit Frog Deck Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:26 pm

i assume its to tribute summon spirit monsters and then use creature swap to give the opp the spirit monster after using eff so at the end of the turn its a +1 for u cuz spirit monster return to hand.... or something like that

Back to top Go down
blossomswilt
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
blossomswilt

Posts Posts : 412

Spirit Frog Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Frog Deck   Spirit Frog Deck Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:42 pm

Yeah. True enough. I would add lancer with some poison draw frogs if that's the case. That way you get that much more draw power from the abuse of the effects, and allow for more roadintoadin.

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Spirit Frog Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Frog Deck   Spirit Frog Deck Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 12:21 am

maybe so but it allows for less spirit monsters cuz u cant fit all of them in.... also no fenghuang??? its eff is basically a harpie's feather duster every turn ._. i guess its not hit by banlists cuz it specifies facedown but its still amazing.

Back to top Go down
Twedledum
Beginner
Beginner
Twedledum

Posts Posts : 346

Spirit Frog Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Frog Deck   Spirit Frog Deck Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 10:52 am

My idea was to use the level 6, 7, and 8 spirit monsters as my main engine. The main bomber here is Hino-Kagu-Tsuchi. It's effect is pretty great.
2 Ronintoadins..why would I need 2?! 1 is perfectly fine. I can discard 1 water monster for Swap Frog get to grave my Ronitoadin/ Treeborn Frog and repeat it next turn. About spells I'm gonna think of adding Forbidden Chalice...

Back to top Go down
http://crayacademy.freeforums.tv/forum
barragan2
Beginner
Beginner
barragan2

Posts Posts : 588

Spirit Frog Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Frog Deck   Spirit Frog Deck Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:39 pm

i reccomend 2 ronin as well for xyz... also, i reccomend enemy controller, cyber dragon, unknown synchron, and side a chimeratech fortress

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spirit Frog Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Frog Deck   Spirit Frog Deck Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spirit Frog Deck

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advanced duel academy :: The Academy :: Decks-