Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wazzuuh?? (~-.-)~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
! Gianus
Beginner
Beginner
! Gianus

Posts Posts : 13

Wazzuuh?? (~-.-)~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Wazzuuh?? (~-.-)~   Wazzuuh?? (~-.-)~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 8:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hey members of ADA!

Some of you might know me and some of you might not.
My DN name is Gianus. I got sorta famous on DN for a while for being on top of the Duels list. Other than that Ive been playing a Quickdraw Synchron deck for over 1.5 years now.

Ehm if you want to duel me, feel free to ask in here. I cannot duel for an undefined period of time though, my pc is being fixed. When my pc will be back and I can have acces to DN again, I will notify you.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

Posts Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Wazzuuh?? (~-.-)~   Wazzuuh?? (~-.-)~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:33 pm

Okay, Gay Anus it is! ;D

Just kidding! XD (maybe)

Back to top Go down
! Gianus
Beginner
Beginner
! Gianus

PostSubject: Re: Wazzuuh?? (~-.-)~   Wazzuuh?? (~-.-)~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 10:33 pm

I really prefe Anus or Gaint Anus.
Eithr on is fine ,p

Back to top Go down
blossomswilt
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
blossomswilt

Posts Posts : 412

PostSubject: Re: Wazzuuh?? (~-.-)~   Wazzuuh?? (~-.-)~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 6:52 am

I don't see why you even made a name with Anus in it, than referred to other names people could call you. If it's attention you want, than just ask. Smile

Back to top Go down
! Gianus
Beginner
Beginner
! Gianus

PostSubject: Re: Wazzuuh?? (~-.-)~   Wazzuuh?? (~-.-)~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 8:30 am

1. I love attention! Why do you think I made an ![spaces][name] account in the first place?
2. As I said before, my real name is Gia. I once went to this Roman museum and some guy woking there called me Gianus. I thought it was kinda funny so I started using that name for various things. It has become my online-name on pretty much any website I registered on eversince.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wazzuuh?? (~-.-)~   Wazzuuh?? (~-.-)~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wazzuuh?? (~-.-)~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advanced duel academy :: Forum Related :: Introductions-