Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Solarion, the Sunstorm

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Solarion
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 14

Solarion, the Sunstorm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Solarion, the Sunstorm   Solarion, the Sunstorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

Seething embers trigger my power,
as if a blooming flower,
it shall spread its colour,
bringing all the sorrow,
that your heart contains,
in the form of searing rains.
Here I am full of fuel,
ready for another duel!

Hello people!
Some of my friends call me Sunstorm ( due to an achievement of mine during KCVDS days ), but I like my new nickname as well - Solarion. I'm here to have fun, mainly by dueling, but also writting summoning intros and quotes and roleplaying. If you like the one above, I can make your own special one ^^

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
DissonantHarmony
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 523

PostSubject: Re: Solarion, the Sunstorm   Solarion, the Sunstorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:56 pm

I'd put my bet on evilswarm.

Back to top Go down
Solarion
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Solarion, the Sunstorm   Solarion, the Sunstorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 8:10 pm

Koolkid wrote:
for the poem, is it a particular monster, or an archetype?... which series, 5ds?

for Wilber's sig, he put a speical code username, that whenevr someones sees his signature... that person's name appears on it..
but for tweedledum, apparently he wants to troll wilber so he puts his name on it lol

anyway, for that link.. it seems that link was from this old academy and links to post where similar topic is availabe, in this case.. its ur name which also means solar system or w.e it is...

You can clearly see it says Archetype ^^ "Which archetype is it about". Can't say series because its not necessarily from the anime or manga. About WilBer...I didnt know lol!

Anyway Creepy link...

@Blossom: The "Sign" Dragon is actually the Crimson Dragon who appears on some occasions when the 5 signers and their signer dragons gather ( 6 to be correct but w/e ). You still cant say that Black Rose Dragon travels in time and space. It makes no sense.

@Dissonant: It's actually Fabled Sad It was also a request. Fableds are all about sorrow. Most of them are sad on the artwork and yet they gloom with...some sort of...positiveness. Idk what it is. Hope maybe? Faith?

Back to top Go down
DissonantHarmony
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Solarion, the Sunstorm   Solarion, the Sunstorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:23 am

Not only do I fail to see sorror on most of their faces, I cannot understand the 'proud of our fame' / 'proud of our past' part. O:

IN addition, the masks that they wear may actually indicate that they are not proud at all, de facto and de jure. (When in your poem, only de jure).

Wouldn't you agree that lswarms fit this poem better?

Back to top Go down
Solarion
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Solarion, the Sunstorm   Solarion, the Sunstorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:55 am

Fableds were once very famous archetype. But now they are pretty much useless unless you play versus a noob. About the sorrow. Its you that cannot see it. I never played evilswarms, I dont like that archetype. Only know some lore about it from the duel terminal.

Back to top Go down
WilBer
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 1859

PostSubject: Re: Solarion, the Sunstorm   Solarion, the Sunstorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:24 am

Koolkid wrote:

but for tweedledum, apparently he wants to troll wilber so he puts his name on it lol

u know there is a really really little difference between troll and gay :3

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Posts Posts : 843

PostSubject: Re: Solarion, the Sunstorm   Solarion, the Sunstorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:59 pm

yes WilBer we all know ur gay no need to announce it to the world now...

and @Solarion i have to disagree about fableds. The Fabled Archetype is amazing and more often than not u can either OTK or get quasar out which is essentially OTK so....

Back to top Go down
Solarion
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Solarion, the Sunstorm   Solarion, the Sunstorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:29 pm

I dont remember saying its bad. Thats one of my main decks. I said that they are useless against most decks now. Wanna prove me wrong? So many people play anti-synchro, anti SS from grave (gravekeepers ) that there is 80% chance you will go against one. And guess what happens when you do Very Happy Or shall I go with hand destruction? Or maybe just solemn and quasar is dead?

I know what I'm talking about. This deck has strong draw and SS power but lavals are more stable and promosing. Same with synchrons.

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Posts Posts : 843

PostSubject: Re: Solarion, the Sunstorm   Solarion, the Sunstorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:25 pm

perhaps so but fabled has more play than laval so it wont be passed off as a nooby autoplay deck...like lavals. and anyway of all the times ive been dueling i have never seen one person play anti synchro deck apart from myself ._. and true there are grave killer decks like gravekeepers, macro rabbit, and such but u know if u go first uve pretty much got quasar out so no problems there.... assuming ur build is good ofc...

Back to top Go down
DissonantHarmony
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Solarion, the Sunstorm   Solarion, the Sunstorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:16 am

Laval is a pathetic and boring deck, that has his one trick. Play against it with that in mind, and they will cry.

Fabled are the type of deck that either do it, or fail misreably.

Both are things that I hate, in this game. S:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solarion, the Sunstorm   Solarion, the Sunstorm - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Solarion, the Sunstorm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advanced duel academy :: Forum Related :: Introductions-