Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ADA anniversary 2012!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

Posts Posts : 1120

ADA anniversary 2012! Empty
PostSubject: ADA anniversary 2012!   ADA anniversary 2012! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:44 pm

3 years have passed since our leader Snakedoc had created this academy and today is the day we celebrate ADA's 3rd Anniversary! Many new events have been released so make sure to check them out and don't forget about our new scouting system! Smile

Now, let's find out which people have been the best and most active one's this year! Please leave your votes in comments below.

1st nomination: Admin of the Year
Here you can vote for any person that has been admin during this year.

2nd nomination: Staff of the year
Here you can vote for any person that has been staff (that doesn't include admins)

3rd nomination: Member of the year
Here you can vote for any ADA member who is not staff.

And since many times in ADA there have been funny and maybe even unpleasant moments, there's a fourth nomination.

Troll of the Year troll2

Vote for your favourites and tomorrow morning we will find out, best of the best this year! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Koolkid
Article Team
Article Team
Koolkid

Posts Posts : 623

PostSubject: Re: ADA anniversary 2012!   ADA anniversary 2012! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:55 pm

i guess i am the first one to do this... dam, this is tough.. plz dont hate me if u were not picked D:

Best Admin: i think this is the most tough choice to make.. but i guess i will go with alice_k cause shes been a very helpful admin, an awesome gfxer and best of all, a tourny organizer ( i lub tourneys.. who dosnt?)

Best Staff: Kaiza, not only is he an awesome fictional story writer, he is the one who brought life to old events here in ada, most notably the rental deck tour event.

Best Member: inubz.. well.. we might fight very often (cause of stupid, simple reasons lol) but hes been my buddy for a long time, not to mention he was the one who invited me to ada to begin with.

Best Troller: this honour goes to barragan>2 cause... simply cause he is a big troller p_p

Last edited by Koolkid on Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
blossomswilt
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
blossomswilt

Posts Posts : 412

PostSubject: Re: ADA anniversary 2012!   ADA anniversary 2012! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 2:08 pm

Best Admin: It's a super tough choice, but I'll say Ageha since I talk to her the most and what not.

Best Staff: I'd have to say Kaiza, since he helps me quite often, and I love his fan fic.

Best Member: Hmm. This one's the trickiest, but I guess I'll say koolkid. Since I am his cat and all. But in all seriousness, I find he knows how to have fun the most, and help people when they are down.

And finally Best Troller: I haven't seen many people troll, but the best troll that I have seen so far was barragan>2, So I'll nominate him.

Well good luck to everyone. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

PostSubject: Re: ADA anniversary 2012!   ADA anniversary 2012! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 2:13 pm

Oh, I guess I need to vote too! XD

Admin of the year: Always will be good old Snakedoc! Smile

Staff: Kaiza, although he sometimes can get moody, he actually tries to do something to fix things.

Member: blossomswilst, she's active at events and tries to welcome all new members. Cookie to you, we need more active people like you Wink

Troll: Without a doubt Wilber. He could troll anyone if he tried to. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Posts Posts : 843

PostSubject: Re: ADA anniversary 2012!   ADA anniversary 2012! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 3:15 pm

hmmm lets see dis...

Admin: alice_k cuz she does amazing GFX and well yeh tourneys and she's been very nice to me unlike some admin who threatened to ban me ;P

Staff: well this will have to be Kaiza cuz i dont see any other staff around......at all.... but i dont know him that well.......

Member: i have got to say koolkid :3 yeh we do fight some times over reaaallllly stupid things but u know he's my friend and all and has a lot of good suggestions for deck helps c:

Troll: Barragan>2 cuz teh lmfao lurker trolled xD

Back to top Go down
WilBer
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 1859

PostSubject: Re: ADA anniversary 2012!   ADA anniversary 2012! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:33 pm

Snakey
i dont know i dont see any staff
blossom
Aluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Last edited by WilBer on Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alice_k
alice_k

Posts Posts : 853

PostSubject: Re: ADA anniversary 2012!   ADA anniversary 2012! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:40 pm

admin i would have to say croc
kaiza for best staff
best member is blossomswilt because she is active and brings people to ada
troll i would say...wilber

Back to top Go down
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

Posts Posts : 1008

PostSubject: Re: ADA anniversary 2012!   ADA anniversary 2012! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:41 am

best admin is a hard choice.............ill go with alice_k
best staff will go to barragan>2
best member goes to blossomswilt
best troll to wilber as.............I actually want to kill him

Back to top Go down
Geoscout
Beginner
Beginner
Geoscout

Posts Posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: ADA anniversary 2012!   ADA anniversary 2012! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:19 am

best admin= idk
best staf= kaiza
best member= Blossomswilt
best troll= idk

Back to top Go down
Life Stream Dragon
Article Team
Article Team
Life Stream Dragon

Posts Posts : 447

PostSubject: Re: ADA anniversary 2012!   ADA anniversary 2012! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:48 am

best admin goes to..... Alice_K
best staff goes to..... Kaiza
best member goes to..... Blossomswilt
best troll goes to..... Wilber (aka King Of Draw :3)

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

PostSubject: Re: ADA anniversary 2012!   ADA anniversary 2012! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:39 am

Here's the results for yesterdays vote!

This year the most active of admins proved to be alice_k ADA anniversary 2012! 66-45

The most active staff without a doubt Kaiza ADA anniversary 2012! 413-91

The most active member our newcomer blossomswilst ADA anniversary 2012! 2094-38

And the best troll title goes to Wilber ADA anniversary 2012! 18-7

Congratulations, everyone! Let's hope that Year of Snake will bring ADA more active people. Happy New Year! Smile

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Posts Posts : 843

PostSubject: Re: ADA anniversary 2012!   ADA anniversary 2012! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 4:08 pm

o.....my.....godd....... i just realised that 2013 is the Year of the Snake .__.
what a coincidence xD

Back to top Go down
blossomswilt
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
blossomswilt

Posts Posts : 412

PostSubject: Re: ADA anniversary 2012!   ADA anniversary 2012! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:52 pm

Aww.
Thanks everyone for voting for me,
And,
Congratulations to everyone else who was a participant and/or who won. Very Happy
But a special thanks to Barragan>2 since he is the one that originally helped me find this place. I hope to enjoy ADA like I have been this year, and can't way for it to get active. Thanks everyone again. ^^

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADA anniversary 2012!   ADA anniversary 2012! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ADA anniversary 2012!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1