Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crazy Noob Experience.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Twedledum
Beginner
Beginner
Twedledum

Posts Posts : 346

Crazy Noob Experience. Empty
PostSubject: Crazy Noob Experience.   Crazy Noob Experience. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:26 am

Post here your noob experience that you had in the YGO online or real life YGO. I'm gonna start.
One guy summons DAD, I solemn him, after, he summons REDMD and revives DAD. I said that it can't be done because it can be summoned only from your hand. We call the judge, he says what I was saying to him..and after that, imagine what he did?!. Yes, he quit the game.

Back to top Go down
http://crayacademy.freeforums.tv/forum
barragan2
Beginner
Beginner
barragan2

Posts Posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Noob Experience.   Crazy Noob Experience. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:03 am

#overlaying equip spell cards @ nubz all the time on DN

Back to top Go down
Koolkid
Article Team
Article Team
Koolkid

Posts Posts : 623

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Noob Experience.   Crazy Noob Experience. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:39 am

A guy tried to summon quasar by fusing a cyber dragon, tricky and plagseurado zombie.. lmao

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Posts Posts : 843

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Noob Experience.   Crazy Noob Experience. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:59 pm

A guy tried to summon zyphyros from my grave to his side of the field through it's effect lmao I wasted about 10 mins telling him he can't and in the end I had to call an admin xD another guy tried to solemn warning my dark hole but luckily he saw some sense

Back to top Go down
Koolkid
Article Team
Article Team
Koolkid

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Noob Experience.   Crazy Noob Experience. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:18 am

Maybe he thought his warning was a judgment lol

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Noob Experience.   Crazy Noob Experience. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:42 pm

Perhaps but still and also a guy tried to summon a rank 4 xyz with 2 rank 3s wat du hell o.O then when I told him he can't he raged... Noob >.>

Back to top Go down
Spade
Beginner
Beginner
Spade

Posts Posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Noob Experience.   Crazy Noob Experience. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 12:59 am

A Guy tried to Solemn my Super Poly. Razz

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Noob Experience.   Crazy Noob Experience. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 8:47 pm

well i gotta say the noobiest duel experience ive ever had is from the duel i just had....
so this is what happened:
he summoned tour and ss sangan i mooned TGU and he xyz with the facedown TGU for leviair and then detached sangan for a banished monster and used sangans eff.
i was like..... what the f T_T and i keep telling him that he cant do that, like saying TGU is facedown and he replied:'' so?'' and i told him he cant use it for a xyz summon and he went no i cant use it for a synchro summon so in the end i called an admin on him for cheating and he quit

Back to top Go down
DimensionalGuy
Beginner
Beginner
DimensionalGuy

Posts Posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Noob Experience.   Crazy Noob Experience. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:35 pm

This guy that was normal summoning Blue-eyes and Black Luster Soldier without tributes and ritual spells. I just couldn't bother with having the long discussion that always happens, so i just ignored it and continued the duel. I won in the end though. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
alice_k
alice_k

Posts Posts : 853

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Noob Experience.   Crazy Noob Experience. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:53 pm

wow people need to learn the rules... dislike

Back to top Go down
Koolkid
Article Team
Article Team
Koolkid

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Noob Experience.   Crazy Noob Experience. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 1:31 am

I am totally fine with noobs who admit their mistake and learn, as opposed to those who think they no too much and rage quit

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Noob Experience.   Crazy Noob Experience. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crazy Noob Experience.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1