Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LightSworn-Ray

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rand
Beginner
Beginner
Rand

Posts Posts : 236

LightSworn-Ray - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: LightSworn-Ray   LightSworn-Ray - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:04 am

First topic message reminder :

LightSworn-Ray - Page 2 ZHsiT
so far this deck is about 30/0 but has not been tested much in matches yet but as i cant think of any common cards that get played in side decks that even work vs this other than d.d crow and transmigration prophecy which wont have much of an effect unless they have both of them so my matches wont be much diff untill ppl start siding differently.

Last edited by Rand on Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Posts Posts : 843

PostSubject: Re: LightSworn-Ray   LightSworn-Ray - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:00 pm

see i rest my case u dont listen to us any wulf oh please u have 3 recharges i doubt ur so unlucky to draw all 3 wulfs in opening hand -.- and u have beckoning thats recycle enough
i might also run a plaguespreader zombie for the wulfs that do get in ur hand somehow and a bit more synchros
and maybe a dandylion but thats up to u and being u u probably wont use it
and i dont care what u say 3 ehren, 3 daedalus and 3 veiler is waaay to much i would have 2 ehren and 2 veiler and 1 daedalus. and of course we already suggested that and u already rejected that but its logical 3 of each isnt 2600 atk daedalus WOW BIG DEAL! LOADS of monsters can beat that its not hard -.- with the decks out atm inzektors easily kills daedalus, chaos dragons easily kills daedalus darkworld easily kills daedalus and rand? who said u cant run BOTH reincarnation AND beckoning huh? and besides both might speed the deck along quite nicely and helps reuse that honest or the lightrays

Back to top Go down
Rand
Beginner
Beginner
Rand

PostSubject: Re: LightSworn-Ray   LightSworn-Ray - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:32 am

its not just drawing 3 wulf its the probility of drawing hands like 5 cards like wulf any of the lightrays recharge with out a lightsworn beckoning and such since with so many cards that require set up to use in this deck its a careful balance and i have it so that less than 5 % of the time(AKA statistically insignificant amount of time) i draw either 6 dead cards or 5 dead cards and 1 live card. and its pretty close cut right now, exchanging 1 dead card for 1 live card right now would tip the scales to greater than 5% of having a very hard hand to play.

3 ehrin 3 daedlus and 3 effect veiler is way to much what? right now everything is run in 3s so as to help with consistency.

daedalus is not in there to not get killed he is there to lend speed and finishing power late game and early power. yes he cant get over redmd but he gets over every other boss monster out side of crimson armor ninja and acid golem.

here is the last time I'm going to address reincarnation. Reincarnation is easier to use Beckoning Light is stronger and takes more skill to read when you need to set it so you will have it when you need it to either push for game or just stay in the game. also like i said above i would have to exchange one of my now early dead cards with reincarnation to add it into the deck and there are rly none of them I can see to take out.

Back to top Go down
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

Posts Posts : 1008

PostSubject: Re: LightSworn-Ray   LightSworn-Ray - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:23 am

I'd cut a jan out to make the deck 40 cards

I started using 2 judgment dragon rather than 3, as often 3 is too much dead drawing, especially since your deck has other cards

also, I know this sounds laughable but try blackwing - zephyros the elite. It makes lumina and lyla a +0 rank 4 xyz summon into lavalval chain to get JD, instant mill control when using LS/JD, a +1 off the lightray monsters that preserve your normal summons, its just too much to be ignored here

Back to top Go down
Darkerik
Beginner
Beginner
Darkerik

Posts Posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: LightSworn-Ray   LightSworn-Ray - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 2:38 pm

bw zeph is very good card in ls its used for a dark and u can summon diabolos use it's eff and activate zephy then u specal summon diabolos and use eff again tehn u noraml summon some lv 4 and u can get rank 4

zephy is must in ls deck specaly now when u can use xyz

Back to top Go down
EviL
Beginner
Beginner
EviL

Posts Posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: LightSworn-Ray   LightSworn-Ray - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 4:12 pm

iNubz- reincarnation and beckonnig are not working together. Is too much.

Rand - 1. Noone play Wulf at 3.
2. Decks like that need speed. That mean draw engine and what is your engine - POD and Recharge LOL. POD isn't that good in this Deck. If u run more 3 JD u will have 6 LV8 monster and with Trade-In this is a deal.
3. U dont play the deck right u want to kill monsters with Ehren but the combo of the deck is to SS JD clear the field and then 2 more lightray and OTK.
4. Reincarnation is faster then BEckonning that why she is better.
5. 3 veiler are too much this deck win too fast and in the most time he will be dead draw.
6. If u decided not to listen to us u may try Book of Moon is gonning to help u with Ehren.

Kaiza - Zephyros is a really good idea.

LightSworn-Ray - Page 2 Gif,GIF89a%12%00%12%00%B3%00%00%FF%FF%FF%F7%F7%EF%CC%CC%CC%BD%BE%BD%99%99%99ZYZRUR%00%00%00%FE%01%02%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%21%F9%04%04%14%00%FF%00%2C%00%00%00%00%12%00%12%00%00%04X0%C8I%2B%1D8%EB%3D%E4%00%60%28%8A%85%17%0AG*%8C%40%19%7C%00J%08%C4%B1%92%26z%C76%FE%02%07%C2%89v%F0%7Dz%C3b%C8u%14%82V5%23o%A7%13%19L%BCY-%25%7D%A6l%DF%D0%F5%C7%02%85%5B%D82%90%CBT%87%D8i7%88Y%A8%DB%EFx%8B%DE%12%01%00%3B

Back to top Go down
http://comicsbg.vampire-legend.net/forum
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Posts Posts : 843

PostSubject: Re: LightSworn-Ray   LightSworn-Ray - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:06 pm

i bet u now rand is gonna say ' i only have 5 different lightsworns 3 jd is too much' and 'book of moon doesnt fit this deck' and '-.- i already explained y i have beckoning instead of reincarnation' and then 'its consistency every1 runs things at 3 now' and blah de blah de blah

Back to top Go down
Rand
Beginner
Beginner
Rand

PostSubject: Re: LightSworn-Ray   LightSworn-Ray - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:57 pm

i do have 40 card... zep is good but most of the time i want light monsters to xyz with and in the gy so Ive mostly decided unless its live all the time I'm only running lights.

I've tried Book of moon and I like having 2 ad changer over 1 and 1 because well ad changer is a light in the gy even if bom is a bit faster

u mad bro?

Back to top Go down
EviL
Beginner
Beginner
EviL

Posts Posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: LightSworn-Ray   LightSworn-Ray - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:00 pm

Dude this version is strong i now that, BUT (a big big BIG BUT) u are slowing the deck. This deck can win faster with JD and more draw engine. I will stop with the spam here so have some nice lose.( u dont even listen to me so is a spam)

EDIT: EviL (LS Ray) vs. Rand (LSRay) 2:0 WINNING (All about JD)

Back to top Go down
http://comicsbg.vampire-legend.net/forum
Darkerik
Beginner
Beginner
Darkerik

Posts Posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: LightSworn-Ray   LightSworn-Ray - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 4:53 pm

try my version and u will see the difrent

Back to top Go down
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

Posts Posts : 1008

PostSubject: Re: LightSworn-Ray   LightSworn-Ray - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:22 am

you probably could have posted the results in duel arena.....but ok

as for the deck its an OTK deck, so I'm guessing cards for conventional lightsworn wont always work here

and I never run more than 1 ehren

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LightSworn-Ray   LightSworn-Ray - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LightSworn-Ray

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2