Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rebirth of Sunrise

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

Posts Posts : 1120

Rebirth of Sunrise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Rebirth of Sunrise   Rebirth of Sunrise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

Call me crazy, but it seems I have returned to Yu-Gi-Oh! writing business. Ideas are simply flowing through my head so I must write them down. I hope you'll enjoy this fiction and hopefully, I'll finish this one and I promise I will do everything to complete it. If you have read previous one then you most likely know that I tend to create to new cards to look forward to those as well. Wink

Rebirth of Sunrise.

Chapter 1. Intro.

I felt cold.... incredibly cold and lonely... Where was I? Why was I here? What is going on?
Slowly I managed to lift my heavy eyelids, but instead of sun, I saw dark alleyway with lots of junk around it. My body was heavy and it ached in some places. I sat up and looked around myself, but the scenery didn’t change. There was a lot of junk all around the alleyway and pretty much that was it.
- What am I doing here?
I looked around once more and noticed I have a bag on shoulders. I slowly took it off as my body was still aching a little. I opened backpack and found a little bit of food, bottle of water and a duel disk with deck in it.
- I wonder who put them in here?
I put everything back and put bag on my shoulders again. I carefully stood up and then realization hit me like a lighting in blue sky.
- I don’t remember anything!
I don’t know how is it possible but I don’t have any images in my mind. All I have is this alleyway. I don’t even know my own name. How is that even possible?! How can a person not even remember it’s name?!
I almost started to panic, but somehow I managed to pull myself together. I have to move. If I stand here nothing will happen. I can’t just wait that miraculously my memories will return. I have to go and get new memories if I can’t remember old ones.
I started walking out of alleyway and it didn’t take long to get on a bigger road. However, scenery didn’t change much. It was still junk all around and the buildings were in such state that it looked like if I touch it, it’ll simply fall apart.
Slowly I walked further into this jungle of junk. I looked around on each step because I got the weirdest feeling that someone is watching me. And I was right. I saw as a bunch of bad-dressed men surrounded me while hissing some weird sound which I guess was their laugh. They were all different ages and sizes, some looked like teens but some could be almost called old. However, there was feature that each of these men had. Yellow markings on the face.
- The birdy flew right into our trap!

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth of Sunrise   Rebirth of Sunrise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:33 am

Chapter 14.

We were uncomfortably sleeping back to back. Because of that Ryusei and I had to sleep in one bed, we had to share one blanket as well. This situation was more then awkward for me so I didn’t dare to move a muscle. I have never slept in one bed with any man except for my father. And even though I have known Ryusei for all my life, I still found this situation very weird.
- Ageha, you don’t have to sleep 100% still all night you know. You can loosen up a little bit. – Ryusei said obviously noticing how nervous I actually was.
- It’s alright, I always sleep like this! – I tried to lie to him but I’m a terrible liar because first of all I hate lying and second my lies are too obvious to be unnoticed. However I hoped that Ryusei won’t notice them this time.
- Don’t lie to me! Our families every New Year Eve sleep together in one room as a tradition. I’ve noticed that first of all when you sleep, not even a sound of cannon ball could wake you up and that you always toss around searching for better sleeping position.
- Sorry…. This is just really awkward. – I confessed to Ryusei. He turned around now laying on his back and so did I.
- Ageha, don’t be silly! You know that I would never do anything that you don’t like or that would hurt you! – He looked at me with gentle expression that instantly calmed me down.
- Yes, sorry. Let’s just go to sleep now, shall we? – I offered.
- Yes, good night! – Ryusei agreed.
- Good night! – I made the most comfortable position I could in the limited space I was given and soon fell asleep.
After long hours of nice dreams and sleep I finally woke up. I haven’t yet even opened my eyes and I already knew that sun was shining in our room. However it was so warm and cozy that I did not want to wake up. I snuggled into somehow hard, yet warm and sweetly smelling pillow. Then something just as warm wrapped around my waist making my position even more comfortable.
My eyes shoot right open. I looked around and saw that it was no pillow that I snuggled…. It was Ryusei’s bare chest and his hand had unconsciously wrapped around me. I looked up at his face and saw that he was still asleep. Carefully I lifted his hand off me and backed away from him. Suddenly I felt losing my balance as I fell out of bed with a giant crash. Ryusei instantly woke up and looked around to see what happened.
- Ageha, are you alright? – He asked once he noticed that I have fallen out of bed.
- Yes… Y-Yes, I’m fine, don’t worry. This happens sometimes. – I turned my face other way so he could not see how red of embarrassment it now was. Then I heard a knock on the door and Akiza’s voice calling to us.
- Can I come in? – She politely asked.
- Yes, of course. Come in! – I quickly answered, trying to calm down my now burning cheeks. Akiza came in and showed bit surprised look when she found me still laying on the floor.
- Ryusei, did you throw the poor girl out of bed during the night? – She questioned Ryusei.
- No, no! I myself just fell out of bed! – I quickly defended Ryusei and got up from floor.
- Haha! Be more careful next time. Anyway, get dressed you two and come down to café. We’ll eat our breakfast there and bring The Book of Sunrise with you please. – Akiza commanded us. We just nodded in answer and she left us so we can dress up.
Soon we were ready, so we went to the café that Akiza spoke off. She already ordered us breakfast when we sat down at the table. Some may call it rude ordering for them however we all have lived in same mansion and eaten at same table each morning so we already know what each of us likes better. Just like Akiza asked I had brought The Book with me.
- Now then, I suggest we start looking for answers. Mind if I take a look in it? – Akiza said as she pointed at The Book. I gave it to her and she opened and started searching for something. Ryusei and I just watched her. Then she suddenly stopped and pointed at some picture.
- Look at this! – She said. We both looked carefully at the picture. There were two dragons which have warped around each other. One of the dragons was red and the other was white however both had golden accents in them.
- This red dragon is Crimson Dragon. He had given Team 5D’s signer mark before and he helped us save Neo Domino City. – Akiza explained to us.
- Ageha, don’t you think we have seen the other dragon somewhere before? – Ryusei asked me. I carefully looked to into white dragon and realized that Ryusei was right.
- Yes, that’s the same dragon that stopped our duel! – I explained to Akiza.
- What does it say in The Book? – Ryusei asked.
- It says that these two are the mightiest of dragons in this world. One is the Crimson Dragon and the other is Nurikme, Dragon God of Sunrise. Both of them are said to be brothers which protect this world from evil. However their power is not unlimited. They cannot use their power directly as that will put them to sleep for many decades in order to recover their lost strength. That’s why they choose humans to bear their mark and gain some of their power. However even if dragons do this after they retrieve their mark from humans they shall fall asleep for some time. – Akiza read what was written in The Book.
- Wow, that’s quite rough. – I said.
- Yeah, if they use their power directly, they fall asleep for decades unable to do anything, but if they use their power through humans, they will still fall asleep just for not so long. – Ryusei agreed with me.
- It also says that dragon brothers never use their powers at once. So that if one has fallen asleep the other can still help humans. – Akiza explained.
- That makes perfect sense! When Crimson Dragon retrieved his mark from signers then he fell asleep so now he can’t help us even if he wanted to. However his brother Nurikme is still awake so now he is putting his mark on new signers! – I exclaimed as finally all this mess started to make sense.
- Yes, this is a great discovery. I shall now call Yusei so can inform other about this. You guys can go and rest today; we will continue our research tomorrow. – Akiza said while smiling.
- How about we go skiing? – Ryusei offered when Akiza had left us.
- Sure, let’s go! – I cheerfully answered and went to put on appropriate clothes for skiing.
Soon we were both ready to go so we headed towards skiing slope. There were three different slopes: short one, medium one and long one. We decided to go on long one since we both now had quite a lot of free time. As we got to our destination we found out that there are two types of long slopes. Easy one for newbies that simply want to ski for bit longer and hard one for experienced people. I decided to take easy one however Ryusei took hard one as he went skiing much more often then I did. We decided to meet up in our room after an hour.
I have not skied much in past however I have to say it was quite relaxing. I saw that some dark clouds were coming this way probably bringing snow storm along however I’m sure that I already will have finished skiing once it comes. While slowly skiing down hill suddenly one man called out to me.
- Hey, you! – Unknown man called. He was in skiing equipment so I could not tell how old was this man, nor how he looked. But from what I can tell this is not his first time here.
- Yes?
- Once you get lower down hill, make sure not to stray off path. There is one place there were people mistake it and take wrong turn. – Man warned me.
- Thank you for warning, I’ll make sure to stay on path! – I thanked the man. I guess he was one of the workers here. He waved one hand at me and continued his way down hill.
After some while I saw that dark clouds were coming closer however I didn’t pay much attention to them. I just kept skiing downhill. Then I noticed something strange. Many trees were now crossing in path and it looks like no one actually skied here before as there were no trails in snow.
Then I realized that somehow while skiing down hill I must have been too careless and strayed off the right path. I didn’t worry too much; I just turned around to follow my own trail back on the slope. But luck wasn’t on my side today. It soon started to snow quite heavily and I lost the trail as snow covered it. However I didn’t panic yet. I continued skiing way from which I think I came before.
Soon strong snow storm started and I could not see even my own feet, not talking about the trail. I think I wouldn’t even realize that I’m back on slope because the snow was so thick that I could barely keep my eyes open as all the snow was getting into them.
I didn’t know how long I was wandering around like that, but my strength started fading. My pace became slower and soon I could barely move forward. I tripped over some kind of tree and fell into thick layer of snow that covered the ground. I was freezing from cold and I could not move my limbs anymore. Unable to stand I lied on ground, layer of snow slowly covering more and more of my gradually cooling body.
Will I just die in this cold place away from everyone?

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth of Sunrise   Rebirth of Sunrise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:17 pm

Chapter 15.

Slowly cold was taking away my life. What a silly thing to die from? I thought that if I die that would be from something scarier. Like getting killed by some of Pandemonium Arc’s monsters or sacrificing myself to save others. But no, I’m dying in snow far away from everyone. I doubt that anyone will even find my dead body.
What will my dad say? Will he lose all hope? Will Pandemonium Arc simply take over Neo Domino City? I can’t let that happen! I tried to get up once again; however my limbs were numb and heavy. They did not listen to my mind anymore, so I just helplessly laid there on the cold ground. Tear – the only warm thing left in body flowed down my cheek as the last sign of warmth.
I did not want to die like this! There were so many things to do! I wanted to end Pandemonium Arc once and for all, wanted to free this world of their tyranny. I wanted to find a job that I would enjoy to do for my life. And of course I wanted to find somebody who would love me for who I am.
Dream flashed into my half unconscious mind. I was standing at the altar in beautiful, white dress. My long hair has been made into pretty hairstyle and a veil leaned over my face. I heard priest talking as he turned towards me and asked.
- Do you, Ageha Atlas, take this man as your husband? – I did not even realize as words already came over my lips.
- I do.
- And do you, ….. , take this woman as your wife? – I couldn’t hear the name of man who was now standing right in front of me. Once I looked at him, his face appeared to be covered in mist however I could see that he was smiling.
- I do.
- I now proclaim you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride! – Priest said in ceremonious voice. I could hear cheers coming from behind my back and feel how man lifted veil away from my face.
Suddenly something brought me back from my dream into reality. I felt that someone was violently shaking me and screaming my name.
- AGEHA, for god’s sake, don’t you dare to die here! – Familiar voice called me back from the dead. I felt something warm falling onto my face. I somehow managed to lift my heavy eyelids and look up. I saw Ryusei holding me tight almost desperately as tears were falling from his eyes onto my face.
- Ryusei…. – I called his name but I myself could barely hear my voice.
- Oh thank God! You’re alive! – He happily exclaimed.
- I am? – I asked as I still felt my limbs being heavy and numb. Ryusei didn’t saying anything else. He simply lifted me in his arms.
I do not know how he found me but one thing I knew for sure. If I happen to die, I won’t be alone. I closed my eyes once again and fell asleep in his arms.
When I opened my eyes again I found myself in that same hotel room where I have spent last night. Akiza and Ryusei were standing next to my bed, waiting for me to awaken.
- Oh, look! She’s finally awake! – Akiza exclaimed and showed a little encouraging smile.
- What happened? How did you find me? – Still very confused, I asked Ryusei.
- Once you didn’t come back here in time I went to search for you. I asked some people have they seen you and one man told that he has seen someone stray of the slope. So I took snow scooter and went to search for you. Whoever snow storm got so strong that I couldn’t see anything. So then this thing came to help. – Ryusei folded up his jacket and showed me mark on his mark. It was in shape of a star and looked like burned out just like my mark.
- How did you get this? – I asked in surprise.
- I have no idea! It just suddenly appeared and lighted out whole area so I was able to find you easily. – He explained to me.
- That’s enough adventure for one day! We’re all tired now so we should go asleep. Luckily one of guests here left so Ryusei you can take their room. – Akiza said.
- Okay. Rest well, Ageha! – They both said and left my room. It didn’t take me long as I was still tired and my body still felt somewhat cold.
Suddenly I heard loud, deep voice calling out my name. When I opened my eyes I found myself floating in air with nothing around me. Then radiant light came and a giant white dragon that emitted light appeared in front of me.
- W-who are you? – I asked bit scared.
- I am The Nurikme, Dragon God of Sunrise and also brother of Crimson Dragon! – He said in deep, prideful voice that almost made me tremble.
- What do you want? – I asked him as politely as I possibly could.
- I want you to defeat Pandemonium Arc with the power I have given to you! – He explained to me.
- But what has Pandemonium Arc ever done to you? – I wondered. He is a God, I doubt even someone as powerful as Pandemonium Arc could defeat him.
- It has not yet done anything, but soon they shall bring out the most evil power that ever existed on this planet.
- What is that?
- The Earthbound Immortals! I’m sure your father had told you of those. My almighty brother gave him and five other signers power to defeat Dark Signers and Earthbound Immortals with them. Your father even managed to tame power of one of the mightiest Earthbound Immortals known as Red Nova!
- No way?! They’re going to bring them back?!
- No! They are not bringing back the same demons as that time. There are far more powerful Earthbound Immortals which Dark Signers simply could not control!
- Even more powerful?! But how am I supposed to defeat them? I don’t even know what power I have. – I started to panic. I don’t even have the power my father used to have. The power of Red Nova faded once I touched its card.
- You won’t be alone! There are five more just like you. One of them is already beside you! – Nurikme explained to me.
- Ryusei! – I said and Nurikme nodded his head in approval.
- You must not stay in this mountain any longer. I shall tell you that your power brings to life only monsters you wish and they shall once again disappear once you touch them with their card. – Nurikme explained to me.
- But now go and find the other signers! – Nurikme said and I suddenly awoke in my bed!

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth of Sunrise   Rebirth of Sunrise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:37 pm

Chapter 16.

It was already 10 in the morning when I woke up. Ryusei and Akiza were already awake, eating their breakfast at the same café as yesterday. Ryusei and Akiza smiled when they saw me coming.
- Good morning, Ageha! Are you feeling better today? – Akiza asked.
- Yes, thanks for asking. You won’t believe what about to say! – I exclaimed as I was sure they wouldn’t believe I saw dragon god in my dream.
- Well, try! We have seen duel monsters come to life what else could surprise us now? – Ryusei confidently said.
- Nurikme, The Dragon God spoke to me in my dream! – I said. Akiza and Ryusei instantly stopped eating and looked at me with shocked expression.
- Okay, you got us! – Ryusei said with a little grin.
- Nurikme explained to me how exactly my powers work and what is Pandemonium Arc plotting! – I explained to them.
- Really?! Tell us! – Akiza said happily. This wasn’t the right time to be all happy however I can understand her joy. We finally know what we have to do.
- You see, only monsters I want to come to life will become alive and once I touch them with their card they will disappear again. As for Pandemonium Arc….. Nurikme said they intend to release Earthbound Immortals even more powerful then those that Team 5D’s defeated! – I said to Ryusei and Akiza, who now carefully listened.
- Even more powerful?! This is awful! – Akiza exclaimed in horror. She has seen power of Earthbound Immortals and knows what they can do. Without a doubt even the one she defeated was very powerful.
- Yes, that’s why we should return to Neo Domino City today! We must find the other 4 signers and defeat Pandemonium Arc! – I told them and they just nodded their heads in agreement.
We quickly ate breakfast, packed our things and set our way back to Neo Domino City. After few hours of trip we finally made it back. Yusei and Jack were resting in garden and they were surprised to see us come back so soon. Majestic Red Dragon was resting in shade of apple tree. I swear that I saw him munch down few apples.
- Ageha, why are you back so fast?! It has only been few days! – Dad asked me surprised about our sudden return.
- We found everything we need to know already! – I said with a smile on my face.
- I now know how my powers work. Look! – I went up to Majestic Red Dragon who had its gaze locked on me. I took out his card that had turned blank once he came to life.
- I hope you don’t mind going back, buddy! – I said and Majestic Red Dragon just kept looking at me calmly as if giving his approval. I touched him with the blank card and he disappeared. However, card now had clear image of him on.
- Wow, that’s amazing! How did you find out?! – Yusei asked me amazed about my powers.
- I’ll explain everything to you. Let the kids go and rest. – Akiza said and motioned me and Ryusei to go inside which we did. Yusei smiled and nodded his head.
We went inside and decided to take a snack first as we were hungry after long way. We started to wonder how should we find other signers. However, no matter how hard we thought we couldn’t come up with anything.
- I know! We should not search for signers we should search for signer’s cards! Last time they naturally got to their right owners so they should this time as well. Red Dragon Archfiend and Stardust Dragon are already in their place! – Ryusei exclaimed with his glorious idea.
- That’s right! Yusei even put tracking device on each of cards when he let them go into general public! – I said. It was obvious to us what to do. We went to Yusei work office and instantly looked into his computer. Yusei allowed us to do that because he knew that if we used this computer then only for serious purposes as it had many very important files in it.
We turned on the program that tracked card locations. We saw that two cards were now in this same room. Without a doubt it was my Red Demon’s and Ryusei’s Stardust. The other 4 cards we all scattered across few near by cities. And what luck! Looks like Black Rose is now in Neo Domino City.
- Let’s go check it! – I offered.
- Yes, let’s use our D-Wheels to get there faster. – Ryusei said and we hurried to garage. After taking our duel runners and leaving the garage, we headed straight towards the direction were locator showed Black Rose to be.
It didn’t take us long to reach the destination. Owner of Black Rose should be somewhere near this Card Shop unless he or she went somewhere else. Then we noticed young woman with beautiful, short red hair exit the Card Shop. We could not see her face as she was simply too far away from us.
- I swear if she’s not the signer of Black Rose then there is no other person more suited for that! – I said amazed at how beautiful she was.
- Excuse me! – Ryusei called out to the woman. However just when he did we saw Pandemonium Arc’s duel bot exit the Card Shop. He now stood right next to red-haired woman and to our shock when she and bot came closer we saw that her eyes were black.
- How may we help you?! – Said the duel bot while laughing like a maniac.
- What have you done with her?! – I exclaimed as it was obvious that woman was not in control of her own body.
- Oh, nothing much! I just convinced her that if she joins Pandemonium Arc she won’t need to die like you two! – Duel bot said, the same nasty grin still playing on his face.
- Release her! – Ryusei demanded.
- Only if you beat us in a tag duel! – Exclaimed the duel bot.
- You’re on! – Without any thinking replied Ryusei. I really do hope that we can beat this guy.
As we were near Card Shop we were lucky as they had special platforms for dueling. You didn’t even have to use your duel disk. All four of us took position on the platform.
- You can start the duel, girly! – Exclaimed the duel bot.
- Okay! I draw then! – I looked at my hand which had awarded with great hand. I could even summon Red Dragon Archfiend, but I won’t take the risk. One of them might have something in their hand to destroy it.
- I set monster in defense, set card face-down and end my turn!
- My turn, draw! – Duel bot seemed somehow excited I wonder what he was plotting.
- I also set monster in defense, set a card and end my turn!
- My turn, draw! – Now it was Ryusei’s turn.
- I summon tuner monster – Delta Flyer, then I Flip summon Stardust Xiaolong and use Delta’s effect to increase its level by 1. Now I tune level 3 Delta Flyer with Level 2 Stardust Xiaolong to Synchro Summon – Scarred Warrior! – It was rare for him to summon Level 5 Synchro monster. I bet Ryusei just wants to check that set monster.
- Scarred Warrior, attack his set monster! – Set monster appears to be Glow-up Bulb.
- I end my turn.
- My turn now! Draw! – Said the red-haired girl. Her voice was weird but that wasn’t suprising as her mind was being controlled.
- I summon Tuner monster Twilight Rose Knight and with its effect I Special Summon Botanical Girl from my hand! – I knew this dueling style. It was exactly like Akiza and I’m afraid I do not want to know what she is going to do next.
- I tune my Level 4 Twilight Rose Knight with my Level 3 Botanical Girl. Chilling flames engulf the entire world. Pitch-dark flower, set into bloom! Synchro Summon! Appear now, Black Rose Dragon!

Back to top Go down
Koolkid
Article Team
Article Team
Koolkid

Posts Posts : 623

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth of Sunrise   Rebirth of Sunrise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:19 pm

interesting, wanna know what happens after dat Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth of Sunrise   Rebirth of Sunrise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:01 pm

Chapter 17.

I could not believe my eyes, it really was Black Rose Dragon. I have only seen only once in my life however the sight was unforgettable. I was 7 years old then. Team 5D’s decided to duel for last time and Ryusei and I were lucky enough to see the sight. Akiza was dueling Crow and already on her first turn she had summoned this beautiful dragon.
This time owner of Black Rose had her mind controlled by Pandemonium Arc which was really bad. When Glow-Up Bulb and Spore became limited to one copy per deck, plant decks became almost unbeatable. And right now I was facing two plant decks. However, dragon decks are called the best decks in terms of speed and attack power. They could easily take control of field, but dragon deck had to be built precisely. If not one wrong card could cost you whole duel.
- Black Rose Dragon, attack Scarred Warrior! Black Flare! – Our life points drop to 3700, however Scarred Warrior stands its ground.
- Scarred Warrior’s effect activates! Once per turn if he would be destroyed by battle he is not! – Ryusei explains to our opponents.
- I set one card face-down and end my turn! – Finally it was my turn once again. Without a doubt I have to get rid of Black Rose first, before things get ugly.
- My turn. Draw! I summon Tuner Monster – Dragunity Pilum. Now I tune my Level 3 Dragunity Pilum with Level 5 Scarred Warrior! The ruler’s heartbeat will flow through air! Behold how burning flame takes shape of power. Synchro Summon! My very soul, Red Dragon Archfiend! – Now two signer dragons were on field, however it was obvious that my dragon was stronger. Red Dragon Archfiend and its evolved forms have the highest attack power out of all signer dragons.
- Red Dragon Archfiend, attack Black Rose! Absolute Power Force!
- I activate my Trap Card – Immune Attack! I select my Black Rose Dragon so it cannot be destroyed this turn! – Luckily this Trap does not safe one from battle damage so their life points drop to 3400.
- I end my turn!
- My turn! Draw! – Duel bot was grinning which was bit weird as it was just a robot. Unless someone controlled its action through some kind of device.
- Seems like you got it! – Duel bot said with a grin on his face.
- Yes, indeed! Duel bot itself does nothing; you’re controlling it with some kind of device since you’re too scared to show your face here. – Ryusei obviously was thinking of same thing I did. Now it proved to be right.
- Scared? No. I just don’t want to waste my time on worthless kids like you! – Duel bot said and started laughing again.
- Now I activate my Trap Card – DNA Transplant! As long as this card is on the field, all monsters are DARK attribute! – What is he plotting? Surely it doesn’t involve anything with Red Dragon Archfiend since it is already Dark attribute.
- Next I activate Spell card – Battle Waltz! It allows me summon token whose level, attribute, ATK, DEF and type is same as one of Synchro monsters I control.
- What good will that do for you? Red Dragon Archfiend is stronger then that token and Black Rose anyway. – I exclaimed.
- You’ll see! Now I shall create Overlay network with Black Rose Dragon and Waltz Token! Xyz Summon! Appear, Two-headed Chimera Dragon! – Now I see why he needed DNA Transplant. Chimer Dragon needs two Dark monsters to summon it. However Chimera Dragon’s power was equal to Red Dragon Archfiend and if they decide to clash it would result into self-destruction.
- Now I activate Spell card – Enemy Controller. It allows me to change battle position to one of your cards and I change Red Dragon Archfiend into defense!
- What good will it do to you now? Black Rose is gone; you can’t use her power draining effect!
- Or can I? I activate effect of Two-Headed Chimera Dragon! Once per turn I can detach one Xyz Material and it will gain effect same as detached monster!
- No way! – That means he can use Black Rose’s effect anyway!
- I detach Black Rose Dragon and use its effect. Banish Botanical Girl and change Red Dragon Archfiend to Attack position with 0 ATK. – This is really bad!
- Chimera Dragon, attack Red Dragon Archfiend! Chaos Twin Burst! – Our life points drop to mere 700 as we barely survive the hit. Red Dragon Archfiend is destroyed as well, which leaves our field completely open now.
- You both are going to lose next turn and then you shall join Pandemonium Arc just like other signers! – Duel bot laughs as if he has already won. I’m however sure that Ryusei will figure something out.
- Your last turn, whimp!
- We’ll see about that! My turn, draw! – Ryusei confidently drew his card, looked at it and then smiled.
- I summon Ancient Dragon, then banish it to Special Summon Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon! Then use its effect to Special Summon Stardust Xioalong in Defense, set a card and end my turn!
- My turn! I draw! – The mind controlled signer didn’t hesitate even for a second.
- Two-Headed Chimera Dragon, attack Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon! Chaos Twin Burst! – She commands without even looking at card she drew.
- I activate my Trap – Scrap-Iron Scare Crow! Once per turn I can negate your attack and reset this card! – Ryusei managed to save Red-Eyes so I could summon my ace monster.
- I end my turn! – Girl says emotionlessly.
- My turn! Draw! I activate effect of Red-Eyes to revive Red Dragon Archfiend! Then I send Red Dragon Archfiend and Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon to graveyard to Fusion summon – Red-Eyes Demon Dragon! – I felt my signer mark glowing as it gave me power to summon my monster. Now it was only matter of time before we defeat Duel bot.
- Fusion Summon without Spell card?! – Robot was quite surprised.
- Yes! It works only then if all needed materials are on field! Now Red-Eyes Demon Dragon, attack Two-Headed Chimera Dragon! Crimson Power Beam! – Chimera Dragon is destroyed and opponent’s life points drop to 2900.
- I set card face-down and end my turn!
- It’s my turn now! Draw! – Robot looked at his new-drawn card and nasty grin appeared on his face!
- You signers are goners now! I summon Lonefire Blossom and activate its effect. Once per turn I can tribute Plant-type monster to summon Plant-type monster from my Deck. I tribute Lonefire Blossom to summon Tytannial, Princess of Camellias.
- Tytannial is not strong enough to beat my dragon! – I happily exclaimed.
- It doesn’t have to be! – Duel Bot replied is nasty grin of its face.
- I activate Spell Card – Mark of The Rose! I can banish Plant-type monster in my graveyard and take control of one of your monsters. However during each End Phase as long as this spell is on field, that monster will switch controls! I banish Lonefire Blossom and take control of Red-Eyes Demon Dragon!
- No way! - Ryusei exclaimed. We now got only little Stardust Xioalong on our field now.
- Tytannial, attack Stardust Xioalong! Petal rain!
- That won’t do you no good! Once per turn if Stardust Xioalong would be destroyed in battle it is not! – I was so happy right now that Ryusei had decided to revive this little defensive beast.
- Red-Eyes Demon Dragon, attack Stardust Xio….
- I won’t let you! I activate Trap – Scrap-Iron Scare Crow to stop your attack! – Ryusei stopped robot before he could even finish his command.
- You’re done for, robot! We will get Red-Eyes Demon back and then nothing will stop us! – Ryusei exclaimed.
- I don’t think so! I activate Spell – Monster Gate! I tribute Red-Eyes Demon Dragon so I could Special Summon first monster I pick-up from my deck. Other cards will go to graveyard. – Duel Bot started picking cards and revealing them as they go. First Mystical Space Typhoon, Solemn Judment, Mind Control and lastly Fallen Angel of Roses which he summons to the field.
- I end my turn! And don’t think that you can win, as I still have set card on my field!
- My turn now! Draw! – I could hear in Ryusei’s voice that he had all intentions to end this duel as soon as possible.
- First I summon Red-Eyes Wyvern from my hand, then activate Spell – Double Summon to summon Tuner Monster Mist Valley Soldier. I tune my Level 4 Mist Valley Soldier with my Level 4 Red-Eyes Wyvern! Clustering wishes will become a new shining star! Become the path its light shines upon! Synchro Summon! Take flight, Stardust Dragon! – With Stardust he could now destroy both those monsters on their field.
- Stardust Dragon, attack Fallen Angel of Roses! Shooting Sonic!
- I activate Trap – Waboku! This turn I do not take battle damage and my monsters stay unharmed! – Ryusei just growled and set a card as sign of ending turn.
- My turn! Draw! – Mind controlled woman seemed very determinated and that is what scared me. What has Pandemonium Arc told her?
- I tribute Tytannial and Fallen Angel of Roses to Special Miranda, Queen of Roses.
- What is that monster? I’ve never seen anything like it! – I exclaimed completely shocked by this powerful monster.
- Miranda can be Special Summoned by Tributing 2 Level 7 or higher Plant-type mosnters I control. I activate its effect now! Once per turn I can banish 1 Plant-type monster to destroy 1 card on field. I banish Fallen Angel of Roses and destroy your Scrap-Iron Scare Crow!

Miranda, Queen of Roses
Rebirth of Sunrise - Page 2 77413

Two-Headed Chimera Dragon
Rebirth of Sunrise - Page 2 62088

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth of Sunrise   Rebirth of Sunrise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:17 pm

Chapter 18.

- I won’t let you! I activate effect of Stardust Dragon. By sending it to graveyard, I can negate activation of effect that would destroy card on field and destroy it! – This way we’ll be killing two birds in one shot; first we’ll keep Scare Crow and second we’ll get rid of that monster.
- Don’t think you’re only smart one here! I activate Trap – Interdimensional Matter Transporter! I can banish my monster until End Phase of this turn, that way saving it from your Stardust! – Mind controlled signer exclaimed.
- I end my turn now. Miranda, Queen of Roses returns back to field unharmed.
- Stardust Dragon’s effect activates! During End Phase I used its destruction negating effect I can Special Summon it back to my field! – Our enemy just grinded her teeth.
- It’s my turn now! Draw! – As I drew new card, I realized that I have never used this before. Puzzled I looked over at Ryusei, who must have guessed which card I have drawn by my face. He smiled and gave me encouraging head shake. I think I know how we could win.
- I activate Spell card – Synchro Storm! I can tribute one Synchro monster I control and Special Summon Synchro monster from my grave whose level is equal to tributed monsters level. I sacrifice Stardust Dragon to Special Summon Red Dragon Archfiend!
- Even Red Dragon Archfiend is not strong enough to beat Miranda! – Said mind controlled girl.
- Indeed! But his friend surely is! I activate Spell – One for One! By discarding one monster from my hand I can Special Summon Level 1 monster from my deck! I discard Dragunity Dux to Special Summon Miracle Tuner – Majestic Dragon!
- This is bad! – Exclaimed Duel bot, without a doubt he already knew my father’s monster.
- I tune my Level 1 Majestic Dragon with Level 1 Stardust Xioalong and Level 8 Red Dragon Archfiend! A lone single polished light, become the true high-ruler and illuminate the earth! Shine your light! Synchro Summon! The great soul, Majestic Red Dragon!
- NO WAY! – Duel Bot was now frozen in fear as he saw the majestic beast appear on field.
- I activate effect Majestic Red Dragon! I can negate effect of one of your monsters and gain ATK equal to that monster’s ATK! I choose to Miranda, Queen of Roses!
- No! That means that Majestic Red Dragon… - Almost miserably whimpered mind controlled girl.
- Yes! Its ATK is 6700! Majestic Red Dragon, attack Miranda and end this duel! Blazing King Flare! – Just in one hit our enemy’s life points drop to 0.
That same moment duel bot just fell into pieces and red-haired girl collapsed. Ryusei and I quickly ran up to her to check if she’s fine. After short while she opened her eyes and I could see they were not black anymore showing that her mind belonged to herself again.
- What happened? – She asked still confused of her surroundings.
- You were controlled by Pandemonium Arc. Don’t you remember anything? – I asked her bit shocked.
- I do remember some things. Some weirdly dressed man walked up to me and asked if I would like to duel for tournament. I had always liked tournaments so I agreed, but when I walked into so called “duel stadium”, some men grabbed me and made me look at some weird blank screen. After that everything is sort of a blur. – She explained to us what happened.
- They must have showed her something to take over her mind! – Ryusei guessed.
- What do you remember during time when you were mind-controlled? – I asked her.
- I remember some voice giving me orders all the time and I couldn’t deny it, as my body was doing as told. I also remember that they put me in one room with others like me.
- Others?! They have taken control of other Signers too? – Ryusei exclaimed in surprised.
- But why are Signer dragon’s scattered across different cities then? – I asked as we had seen location of all dragons earlier.
- Excuse me, but who exactly are you two? – Red-Haired Signer asked.
- I’m Ryusei Fudo and this is Ageha Atlas. We tracked down signal of Black Rose Dragon to find you! – Ryusei explained.
- Find me? But why? – She looked very confused about everything that’s happening.
- Look at this! – I carefully folded up her shirt from her arm to reveal a mark in shape of raindrop.
- This is Signer mark! You’re a Signer just we are! – I explained to her and showed her my mark.
- Signer? What exactly is Signer?
- We’ll explain everything later, but now we need to get out of here! What’s your name? – Ryusei asked.
- I’m Sarah Sudari! – She said as she finally stood up from ground. We didn’t talk anymore I just motioned her to come and sit on my D-Wheel. We left as fast we could because maybe Pandemonium Arc saw everything through that duel bot.
Soon we arrived back at 5D’s mansion where Yusei, Jack and Akiza were already expecting us. Sarah was looking around in amazement.
- This is amazing! You’re really son of Yusei Fudo and daughter of Jack Atlas! – She said still looking around.
- Of course, we are! – I said with smile on my face. However my smile disappeared as soon as I saw my dad angry as thunderstorm.
- You two are out of your mind! Going into city full of duel bots from Pandemonium Arc without even telling us! Plus you even dared to duel one of them! – Jack was throwing angry lighting bolts at me and Ryusei.
- But, Dad! We found out that Pandemonium Arc has taken other Signers with some weird mind-control and we managed to save Sarah from them! – I protested my father’s anger.
As I and my father argued over what happened, Akiza went closer to Sarah and looked at her Signer mark.
- Is Black Rose Dragon with you? – Akiza asked with her eyes seemingly drifting of in memories. Sarah quickly searched through her deck and showed us card of Black Rose. Akiza gently touched the card and smiled at new Signer.
- Please, take good care of her!
- I certainly will! – Sarah smiled confidently in reply.
- Now then! We know that Pandemonium Arc has taken over other Signer’s so we must go and free them at once. Basically we have tied up with them. We have Red Dragon Archfiend, Stardust Dragon and Black Rose Dragon, but they have Power Tool Dragon, Ancient Fairy Dragon and Black Feather Dragon! – Yusei explained situation to everyone around.
- Why don’t I, Ryusei and Sarah split up to go and find them? – I offered.
- It’s too dangerous for you to go alone! – Yusei instantly protested.
- I’ll go with my daughter! Akiza should go with Sarah and Yusei should go with his son! – Jack offered.
- Yes, that way we have bigger chance of winning. Today let’s rest so we can go tomorrow! – Akiza said and everyone agreed without a second thought.

Synchro Storm
Rebirth of Sunrise - Page 2 78811

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth of Sunrise   Rebirth of Sunrise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 5:40 pm

Chapter 19.

Next morning came fast. Everyone prepared a D-Wheel to travel to their destination. As we found out, Sarah was also turbo duelist so she also had a D-Wheel. Yesterday we retrieved it and brought it to 5D’s mansion together with other Sarah’s belongings. From now on she will live here so she would stay safe.
When everything was ready, we had to decide which pair will go after which Signer. In the end we decided that Yusei and Ryusei will go after Power Tool Dragon, Aki and Sarah will go after Ancient Fairy Dragon and Jack and I will go after Black Feather Dragon. We waved our good byes and left each pair in their own direction.
Luckily Yusei installed tracking devices on his own, Jack’s and Aki’s D-Wheels so we could see exact location of each card. Right now Signers were not too far away from Neo Domino City.
Only Black Feather Dragon was further away, about 20 kilometers. However it wasn’t long ride for my dad and me as we had crossed even longer ways on our D-Wheels before. Soon we reached city were Signer was right now and immediately started tracking him down.
Tracking device now lead us to some apartment building, Signer probably lived here. Without hesitation we went up the stairs to floor that tracking device indicated and knocked on the right apartment door. We heard some footsteps and soon door opened.
I was expecting Signer to be brainwashed just like Sarah was but he was completely normal. His eyes were clear and it was obvious he controlled his own body.
- Excuse me, but I believe you have some card in your possession that we are searching for! – Jack jumped right to business without even a greeting.
- And what is this card you speak of? It’s hard to believe that King would come all the way to this city just for one card! – Signer answered with a smile on his face but it was obvious that he wasn’t happy. From looks of it he could be about 2 or 3 years older then me with messy, light brown hair and gray eyes. He was quite well built and messy hair on his figure actually looked nice.
- Black Feather Dragon! – I answered before my father.
- I’m sorry, but I won’t give that card even to you, King! – He answered coldly.
- We’re not here to take it from you! We’re here to discuss something with you. May we come in? – I explained as Signer looks at us with odd expression and then motions us to go in.
Apartment isn’t too big but it looks quite cozy and comfortable. We all sat down in armchairs ready to discuss things.
- So what do you want to discuss with me? – Signer asks.
- First things first! As you know I’m Jack Atlas and this is my daughter Ageha. What’s your name? – Jack introduces us. Signer looks with the same odd expression again, signs and then answers quite unwillingly.
- I’m Takeshi Setsuma.
- Takeshi, how much do you know of Pandemonium Arc and Signers? – Jack asks to find out if he even knows.
- Pandemonium Arc is group that intend to release Earthbound Immortals by using power of The Book of Sunrise. Signers are people chosen by one of Dragon Gods in order to stop this evil. It also seems that for some reason I am one of Signers as well! – Takeshi says as he shows us his dragon birthmark in form of a spiral. Me and Jack are both surprised how he knows that all.
- And here I thought we would have hard time explaining! – I said as I revealed my dragon mark to Takeshi.
- I’m Signer too and we need to your help to…
- I refuse! – Takeshi immediately said and stood up.
- I won’t help you in anything! Now leave! – He opened door and motioned us to get out. However my dad being hot-tempered as always he is grabbed Takeshi by his shirt and pressed him against a wall.
- You will come with us like it or not! We have no intention to duel you to death later when Pandemonium Arc brainwashes you!
- Brainwashes me? How can they do that?! That’s impossible! – Takeshi growled at my father angrily.
- It is possible I’m afraid! Just yesterday I fought one of brainwashed Signers and I barely managed to beat her to get her mind back to normal! – I went up to my father and slowly pulled him away from Takeshi.
- It’ll be safer if you stay with us in 5D’s mansion. – Jack said. Takeshi looked at Jack then at me obviously thinking what should he do. After short bit he took out Black Feather Dragon and looked at it as if searching for answer.
- Fine, I’ll go! But I won’t help you! – Takeshi agreed.
- For now it’s good enough that you’re somewhere safe away from Pandemonium Arc! – Jack said as we headed towards exit.
After waiting for half an hour Takeshi had finally packed all the things he needed and secured them on his D-Wheel. Seems like these days everyone around here is a turbo duelist.
We soon reached borders of Neo Domino City, after five minutes we should reach 5D’s mansion. However something unexpected happened. 5 duel bots appeared from side streets and started chasing us.
- Dammit! – Jack exclaimed.
- This is bad! We need to get rid of these guys! – I said as we all gained speed. However duel bots came closer and closer with each second. What should we do? Then idea struck my mind out of blue.
- Dad, Takeshi, go on ahead! I’ll get rid of these guys! – I called them to them.
- Are you crazy?! I’m not leaving you to duel them alone! – Jack stubbornly shouted out.
- Dad, thrust me! I know what I’m doing! – I tried to convince my father.
- No! I’m not leaving you! – Jack was no way to be convinced so I decided that I need to get closer to those bots so I wouldn’t hurt him. I quickly hit brake pedal and that instantly sent my D-Wheel right behind duel bots.
- Ageha! – Dad called out already ready to turn back.
- No, Dad! Stay where you are! I got a plan! – I shouted to him and he continued riding forward. Duel bots now had their attention on me and that is exactly what I wanted.
- Let’s play! The ruler’s heartbeat will flow through air! Behold how burning flame takes shape of power. Synchro Summon! My very soul, Red Dragon Archfiend! – I smiled at duel bots as I played my ace monster. At first duel bots looked at me confused still unaware of danger they were.
- Red Dragon Archfiend, attack those duel bots! Crimson Hell Flare! – I commanded my monster. Only when Red Dragon Archfiend let out his terrible flare, duel bots realized that it was not solid vision. It was real. In just matter of seconds duel bots were turned to dust.
Soon I caught up with my father who was smiling at me. Takeshi however looked terrified as he was eyeing Red Dragon Archfiend all the time.
- Nicely done! – Jack phrased me.
- It’s not dangerous right? – Takeshi asked while pointing at Red Dragon Archfiend who was now flying right above my head.
- Don’t worry! He won’t attack anyone without my command! – I calmed him down. As we rode down city I noticed as people looked at my monster in amazement. They thought it was just Solid Vision so they weren’t bothered by it.
Soon they started called “King, King!” at my father, remembering all he has done for city. Jack proudly smiled at them and called out loudly.
- King always must have Princess whom to cherish! And in this city there only one Princess of Turbo Duels! That is my daughter Ageha Atlas! – This surprised me greatly as I never thought of myself as Princess of Turbo Duels. People around smiled and cheered “Princess, Princess, King, King!”
After flashy entrance we finally reached 5D’s mansion. I was surprised to see that Akiza, Sarah, Ryusei and Yusei have already returned. They were all discussing something and I saw one girl and one guy unknown to me. They looked to be at same age however obviously younger then rest of Signers.
All 6 Signers have been assembled and now it seems that history is about to repeat itself.

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth of Sunrise   Rebirth of Sunrise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 12:56 pm

Chapter 20.

This night nobody was able to sleep. All 6 Signers have assembled and from what we know happened before, Dark Signers appear when all Signers are together. Now new Signers – me, Ryusei, Sarah, Takeshi, Mira and Nao, had to defeat them with our combined strength. We thought we already knew what we were facing. But we were wrong.
Right at midday a black car rode in 5D’s mansion grounds. We do not know who it was at time so we didn’t think of anything suspicious. Yusei came out of greet our guest and me and Ryusei followed out of curiosity.
Out of the car stepped out well-dressed young man with nasty grin on his face. At same instant I saw him I knew he wasn’t bringing us any good news.
- Greetings, Yusei Fudo and 2 young Signers! My name is Narduk and I am here to tell you that soon our war shall begin! – He said with generous smile on his face which gave him a creepy look.
- War? What are you talking about? – Yusei asked confused.
- Well, maybe you’ll understand better when I tell you that I’m one of Pandemonium Arc’s leaders! Oh, and look there is the same Signer girl that stole The Book of Sunrise! Luckily we have already extracted everything we needed from it so it is not a big loss to us! – Narduk kept talking with that same nasty smile.
- Why have you come here? I’m sure it’s not only to tell us of that war! – Yusei said bit angry at our “guest”.
- Of course, you are right! I’m here for two things. First is to tell you that you won’t be facing Dark Signers or Yliaster like previous Signers. You’ll be facing whole Pandemonium Arc which is twice as bad. And second reason is to show you what we can do! Miss Atlas, would you kindly agree to duel me so I can demonstrate?
- Fine, I’ll take you on! – I answered without hesitation.
- Let us go duel somewhere else, I’m sure you do not want soul of all your family to be taken! – Narduk said as he laughed nastily. I just nodded my head still unaware of danger. Narduk got into his car and drove off; I followed him on my D-Wheel. Ryusei came with me just in case something happens.
Soon we reached some kind of open field which I guess will be our duel field. Narduk stepped out of car again obviously pleased that I have followed him.
- So shall we begin our duel? – He said smiling at me.
- Let’s duel! – I exclaimed and activated my duel disk. Ryusei stood aside intently watching duel begin.
- I’ll go first! Draw! – I said and drew my first card.
- I summon Red-Eyes Wyvern in Defense Position, set card face-down and end my turn!
- My turn! Draw! – Narduk announced smile never leaving his face.
- I’ll give you one more turn to beat me, girl!
- What?! – I asked confused of what he said.
- I activate Field Spell – Mausoleum of The Emperor. This card allows us both to Normal Summon monsters without Tributing by paying 1000 Life Points for each Tribute! I pay 2000 Life Points to summon this monster!
- What? Paying half of your Life Points just to summon a monster? – I was confused as I saw something weird happening. Sky grew dark and summoned monster was no where to be seen. There was only this heart-shaped thing high up in sky and purple light going towards it from ground.
- What’s happening? – Ryusei asked confused of what was happening however then it struck me. He was summong Earthbound Immortal. Those purple light were souls of people sacrificed to the beast.
- Arise, Earthbound Immortal Kinich Ahau! – Heart-shaped thing started spreading and soon it took shape of giant wolf-like creature with orange stripes. I heard from my father that Earthbound Immortals were gigantic but this goes beyond my imagination!
- As I promised I’ll give you one turn so I’ll my turn here! – Narduk grinned at me like was I was some helpless rat stuck in cage.
- Don’t underestimate me! That thing might be huge but it has only 2500 ATK! My turn! Draw! – I looked at my card and saw tuner I needed to call out my ace.
- I summon Tuner monster – Delta Flyer and use its eff! Once per turn, I can increase Level of one of my monster by 1. I increase Level of Red-Eyes Wyvern. Now I tune my Level 3 Delta Flyer with Level 5 Red-Eyes Wyvern! The ruler’s heartbeat will flow through air! Behold how burning flame takes shape of power. Synchro Summon! My very soul, Red Dragon Archfiend!
- Oh, that’s your little Signer dragon! – Narduk said nastily.
- This little dragon will beat your overgrown dog back to hell! Red Dragon Archfiend, attack Earthbound Immortal Kinich Ahau! Absolute Power Force!
- I think not! You see Earthbound Immortal cannot be targeted for attack!
- What? Fine! I end my turn! – I got my Dragunity Tribus and Double Summon in my hand now, so if I get Majestic Dragon next turn, I’ll be able to summon Majestic Red Dragon, negate effect of that Earthbound Immortal and win this game.
- I’m sorry to see this! I wanted to see you fight more but looks like you’re just too weak! My turn! Draw! – Narduk exclaimed.
- I activate effect of Earthbound Immortal Kinich Ahau! I can discard one monster in my hand to destroy monster on field whose Level is equal to or lower then discarded monster’s Level. I discard Grapha, Dragon Lord of Dark World to destroy Red Dragon Archfiend!
- No way! – With this my field is left completely open. However luckily I still have Call of The Haunted set down.
- When discarded to Graveyard Grapha’s effect activates! It will destroy one card you control and all you have left is that set card!
- No! – I was shocked at how easily he whipped my field clean.
- I activate Spell Card – Gateway to Dark World to Special Summon Grapha from my Graveyard! Grapha and Kinich Ahau attack your Life Points directly! – I can see my enemy laugh as both of his monsters attack me. First Grapha attacks and reduces my Life Points by more then half, then giant Earthbound Immortal comes at me and sends me into abyss….

Earthbound Immortal Kinich Ahau
Rebirth of Sunrise - Page 2 63788

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth of Sunrise   Rebirth of Sunrise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 5:56 pm

Chapter 21.

I don’t know much time had passed but somehow when I opened my eyes I found myself sleeping in my room. As I got up I felt little headache but it didn’t seem serious. How exactly did I get here after that duel?
Without any hesitation I quickly changed my clothes and ran down stairs to main dining room hoping to find someone there. Luckily for me Jack and Yusei were eating right now.
- Ageha, you’re awake?! – My father said in pleasant surprise.
- Yes, but what exactly happened? – I asked still confused of duel with Narduk.
- That’s what we would like to know! What exactly happened in that duel? – Jack asked.
- Well, we went to some plain and started duel. Narduk summoned Earthbound Immortal on his first turn already…
- Earthbound Immortal? That means people were sacrificed to summon it! – Yusei exclaimed.
- Yes, I saw as people’s souls being sucked into that thing. However it wasn’t like any Earthbound Immortal you had described to me. This one was like some giant wolf-like creature.
- Wolf? Could it that there are more Earthbound Immortals then those we defeated? – Jack asked.
- Seems so. So what happened next? – Yusei hurried me to tell everything.
- Then on next turn he defeated me like I was nothing more like a pest… I couldn’t even do anything to stop that Earthbound Immortal….
- And next? – Yusei continued asking.
- Next… nothing… It all turned into darkness until I woke up. How did I exactly get home?
- We don’t know. We just found you lying in front gates. – My father explained.
- But then where’s Ryusei? – I asked as I felt panic growing in my chest.
- We don’t know. – Yusei answered as he looked out of the window coldly. Without saying a word I instantly rushed out of mansion and got on my D-Wheel. Ryusei was gone now somewhere, so I must find him no matter what. It is possible that Pandemonium Arc got him while he probably saved me from them.
I rode around city calling out for Ryusei but he was nowhere to be found. I decided that I should go to Satelite as there is possibly that he is there. When I had already crossed half of Daedalus Bridge I felt as something bumped into my D-Wheel. I somehow managed to keep my balance however aggressive rider behind me kept bumping his duel runner into mine.
- Hey, will you stop that? This is dangerous, we both can get hurt! – I yelled out to him as from its built it looked like a man, even though cape covered most of his face and body. He didn’t say anything just drove in front of me and waved his hand toward.
- You want me to follow you? – I asked. Man just nodded his head in agreement waiting for me to follow him.
- Why should I do that? You can lead me into some trap! – I exclaimed. Then he took out something from his cape pocket and threw it towards me. I caught it and saw that it was picture of Ryusei. He must from Pandemonium Arc and most likely he wants to take me as hostage just like Ryusei. However I didn’t care at moment, because I know that Ryusei would have gone after me without hesitating as well.
I just followed man with cape and soon he led me off Daedalus Bridge into some deepest part of Satelite. He stopped and out his D-Wheel aside, I did same thing. He took out duel disk obviously challenging me to a duel.
- If I duel you will you tell me where Ryusei is? – I asked him. Once again he stayed quiet just nodding his head in answer.
- Fine, I’ll duel you then! – I activated my duel disk and right now I was really hoping this guy didn’t have Earthbound Immortal.
- You can go first! – I declared. I wanted to see what kind of deck does he have. Without saying a word he drew his card. Then he summoned Bolt Hedgehog in Defense Position, set card face-down that way showing that he’s ending his turn.
It was weird that he was saying nothing even during the duel. Even the least talkative people spoke during the duel to explain their monster effects. Something was definitely wrong here, as if this duelist was hiding something. If so then I have to beat him to figure out the truth hiding beneath that cape.
- It’s my turn! Draw! When my opponent has monster on their side of the field and I have none, I can Special Summon Vice Dragon from my Hand, however its DEF and ATK power will be halved. Next I summon Tuner monster - Dragunity Pilum. Now I tune my Level 3 Dragunity Pilum with my Level 5 Vice Dragon! The ruler’s heartbeat will flow through air! Behold how burning flame takes shape of power. Synchro Summon! My very soul, Red Dragon Archfiend! – Right now it felt like I was dueling against a wall as my opponent didn’t respond at all.
- Red Dragon Archfiend, attack Quillbolt Hedgehog! Absolute Power Force! – Quillbolt Hedgehog didn’t stand a chance as it got destroyed in matter of seconds. However, I’m sure that’s what he wanted, because Quilbolt’s effect states that it can be Special Summoned from Graveyard if you have Tuner monster on field. I bet he’ll go for Synchro Summon next turn.
- I set a card face-down and end my turn. – My enemy drew new card and then without any ado activated Spell card – Tuning. It allows player to add one „Synchron” tuner monster from Deck to Hand. However one must then mill his top card on Deck. Capped man choose Junk Synchron. Then he summoned it and used its effect to summon Bolt Hedgehog. After that he tunes Quillbolt Hedgehog with Junk Synchron to Synchro Summon Junk Warrior. Since Junk Warrior’s ATK cannot stand up to Red Dragon Archfiend, he ended his turn without attacking.
- My turn! Draw! – I announced feeling bit odd because this weird capped man still hasn’t said even one single word.
- I summon Dragunity Tribus and use its effect. When this card is Normal Summoned, I can send 1 card from my Deck to my Graveyard. I send Red-Eyes Wyvern to Graveyard.
- Now, Red Dragon Archfiend, attack Junk Warrior! Crimson Hell Flare! – Before my attack could meet its target my opponent reveals Trap card – Negate Attack. Just like its name suggests it negates my attack and ends the Battle Phase. Because of this Red Dragon Archfiend destroys Dragunity Tribus, because he will destroy all monsters that didn’t declare attack this turn.
Again it is my enemies turn and he draws being quiet as always. This time he summons Delta Flyer and then Special summons Quillbolt Hedgehog from Graveyard. His deck built however strikes me as odd; it has Warriors, Synchrons and Dragons. They don’t really make best match-up. Once again my enemy Synchro summons Level 5 monster which this time is Scarred Warrior. The more I looked at his monsters the weirded it got. As I knew one person who could use all of these, but what I think can’t be true. There’s no way it can be!
- Seems like you finally caught onto me, my beloved Ageha! – As if reading my thought capped person finally spoke and revealed himself to be Ryusei. However he was different, his eyes were black and he had mocking smile on his face that I have never seen there before.
- Ryusei?! No way! What happened to you? Why are you doing this? – I asked shocked to see him as my enemy.
- After that duel were you so pathetically lost to Narduk I offered myself to save you. What a fool I was doing that, however I am glad that I did. Now Pandemonium Arc has opened my eyes to see that I was standing on wrong side! Why do I have to be a foolish Signer and lose everything, when I can be on Pandemonium Arc’s side and win everything!
- Ryusei! Don’t believe what they are saying to you! All that is nothing more but brain washing! They just want to turn you against me because I thrust you the most! – I was despairingly trying to get back Ryusei I know and love.
- Brainwashing? Yeah, right! It’s you who is trying to brainwash me! I won’t let you play with me anymore, you little nasty bitch! – Ryusei angrilly yelled back at me, his usually calm and peaceful face now covered in anger and frustration. His last words struck me like sharp knife stabbed right in the back... right in my heart. Never once have heard Ryusei say anything bad about me, but him calling me in this terrible word instanly sent me into panic.
- I’ll create Overlay Network with Junk Warrior and Scarred Warrior! Xyz Summon! Bring forth darkness to this world, Darkness Dust Dragon! – This monster without a doubt was Stardust Dragon, only its heart has grown dark and evil just like its master’s.
- I activate effect of Darkness Dust Dra... – Before Ryusei could finish I saw Jack ride towards me on his D-Wheel on great speed. At some point I though he would simply ride over me but then he quickly turned sideways, threw me onto his duel runner and rode off.
I could hear Ryusei laugh evilly out loud.
- We’ll settle this soon, my love!

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth of Sunrise   Rebirth of Sunrise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 6:09 pm

Chapter 22.

Old Signers and new Signers were all sitting in main guestroom in 5D’s mansion. Once everyone found that Ryusei has been brainwashed, they were shocked and depressed. Yusei was staring into space all time. It was hard for him to believe that his own son was taken away. Once he heard that he wanted to go after him; Jack and Akiza barely managed to stop Yusei.
I was walking from one side of room to another hoping to figure out a way how to get Ryusei back to normal. I could not forgive Pandemonium Arc what they have done to him, so now I won’t calm down until they have all been defeated and destroyed. However I cannot do it now, as I am too weak. Seems like only way to beat Pandemonium Arc and get Ryusei back to retrieve my father’s most powerful monster – Red Nova Dragon.
I took out card on which once Red Nova had resided, but was now blank. Only once in my life I have seen this card with its mighty beast on and once I touched the card Red Nova vanished. My father said that only one who possesses Burning Soul can summon the mighty dragon, but I do not know if I have it. It might be possible that Red Nova Dragon will never return.
- I know! I need to make new deck! – I exclaimed for everyone to hear.
- New deck? But you’ve been using Dragunities for very long time. Nobody could even use them better then you! – Luna calmly said.
- Yes, I know and that’s why I have to change it! Ryusei knows my deck inside out and he knows all my strengths and weaknesses. Now when he’s under Pandemonium Arc’s control, I bet they have made him to tell them what exactly are my deck’s weak points.
- She does have a point there, sis! With new deck Ageha has elementary of surprise! – Leo exclaimed quite energetically.
- It’s element of surprise! – Luna corrected her brother who still seemed like a kid even though he was over 30 years old.
- Yeah, that’s what I mean!
- But where do you intend to get new deck? – Sarah asked.
- I don’t know… - I answered as I still have not figured that out. What I knew is that my deck needs completely new cards and maybe rare or unknown if possible.
- If I help you guys defeat this Pandemonium Arc, I will be able to go back home right? – Takeshi who seemed to be out of our conversation asked as if making sure should he say the next line or not.
- Yes, of course. If Pandemonium Arc is gone then you’ll be safe and there will be no need for you to stay here. – Jack explained.
- Then I might know a place where to get new cards. – Takeshi said faith sight of smile finally appearing on his face.
- Really? – I asked in happy disbelief.
- Yes, but note that those cards have never been used before so we don’t know will they be strong or not. – He warned me.
- Never used before? Where would you get such cards? – Jack asked suspiciously.
- Not me, my step-brother. You’ll have to come with me if you want know what I mean.
- What choice do I have? Show me then! – I accepted Takeshi’s offer.
We decided to take car with toned windows to stay out of duel bot sight. We could not step into duel with Pandemonium Arc. At least not yet.
It turns out that Takeshi was taking me to place which was not too far away from 5D’s mansion – main Kaiba Corporation building. Even after this many years Kaiba Corporation is main company regarding dueling merchandise including cards, D-Wheels and duel disks. If there were any new, unused cards in existence they would be here.
Once out of car, Takeshi motioned me to follow him. We went into lobby room which reminded me more of giant dancing hall. Takeshi went up to woman who I guess was in charge of who goes in and who doesn’t. Surprisingly Takeshi gave woman generous smile and I swear I saw woman blush and smile back at him awkwardly. After that Takeshi just went to elevator and I followed him. For moment there I thought that woman glared at me but maybe I just imagined it.
- Is she your girlfriend? – I asked while chuckling a bit.
- Of course not! Simply that woman would swoon over any man that has nice face. – He coldly answered. I didn’t say anything anymore just smiled for a bit until I remembered why I was here.
Soon elevator stopped and we entered in very rich looking hallway where everything sparkled and shined in beautiful colors. Obviously the one who owned this place didn’t spare any money. At end of hallway there was door which looked ultra-fancy, if doors even could look fancy.
Without hesitation Takeshi knocked on door and entered. I quietly followed him bit stunned of all this wealth. I heard as some cold man’s voice almost yelled at us.
- I already said I do not accept anyone now! – Speaker was tall man with short, neatly combed, brown hair, cold blue eyes sitting behind desk in chair which seemed to be made of finest material possible. Somehow I got feeling I have seen him somewhere before.
- It’s me, brother. I need your help. – Takeshi said not one bit scared of sudden yell.
- My God, Takeshi! Is that you? I didn’t know you were in Neo Domino City. – Man instantly started smiling.
- Yes, well I arrived only few days ago.
- And who is this girl? Your girlfriend?
- Of course not! I would never want her as my girlfriend. – Takeshi instantly denied what man had said. I glared at him as what Takeshi said actually sounded offending.
- I see, then who is she? – Man asked quite curiously.
- This is Ageha Atlas and she has come here for your help. – Takeshi explained.
- Oh, daughter of The King! It’s a pleasure to meet you, miss! My name is Seto Kaiba! – He said as he gently shook my hand.
- Seto Kaiba? But how can you be alive after such long time? – I was surprised as I remembered reading articles of Seto Kaiba who had made Kaiba Corp into what it is today.
- Not THAT Seto Kaiba! I’m his great, great, great, great grandson. – Seto said with a warm smile on his face.
- Oh yes! How silly of me! But I have to say resemblance in stunning!
- Well, yes, now then, as I said before we need your help, brother. – Takeshi interrupted our introduction as he wanted to get over it as soon as possible.
- How can I help you then? – Seto asked now with serious tone in his voice.
- I need cards that have never been used before and nobody knows off. – I explained.
- Well, that’s quite an easy request. Follow me! – Seto showed me generous smile and motioned me to follow. Even thought he looked like Seto Kaiba who made Kaiba Corp, he was completely different from him when it came to personality. As I heard old Seto Kaiba was actually quite cold and unsocial.
All three of us went to the same elevator we rode before and rode lower about 3-4 floors. Once we exited we headed to some room which had door with special code mechanism input on it. Seto quickly entered password and door opened quite heavily. Inside there were many strong boxes which covered all walls and even middle of the room leaving only small space where people could move.
- Here Kaiba Corp keeps all cards that have never been released to general public or really rare powerful cards which are forbidden to be used in duel. – Kaiba explained with quite an enthusiasm.
- But what cards could be that powerful to be forbidden in duels? – I asked confused.
- Well, those would be three Egyptian Gods – Slifer, Obelisk and Ra.
- They are real cards? I thought it was just a tale! – I exclaimed in surprise.
- Yes, but right now, we’re not here to look at Egyptian Gods. Tell me, what cards are you fond of most? – Kaiba asked me.
- Dragons. I’ve been using them ever since I was a child! – I answered without a second thought.
- Then I have deck just for you! – He said as he walked up to one of strong boxes, quickly entered password and took out one of many decks hidden inside it. He gave me the deck and smiled at me that way giving approval to check the cards. Slowly I looked through monster, their effects and possible power they would bring. This deck was perfect.
- It’s perfect! Can I really take it? – I asked Seto.
- You’re friend of my brother, daughter of Jack Atlas and Signer who will possibly save the world, but none of those things matter to me. You can have this deck but you must also pay the price for it. – He answered quite strictly.
- How much does it cost?
- It costs you your deck! – This was something I expected the least. I thought it would cost me quite a big sum of money which actually would be no problem. But my deck.
- I have to give you my deck? – I once again asked to make sure.
- Yes, deck for a deck. That’s how it works. Of course I cannot demand your Signer Dragon from you but all the other cards ought to be paid as price. – Seto explained to me carefully. For moment I just stood there and thought what to do. I have beaten many enemies with this deck and I have many good memories with it.
I decided. I gave Seto my deck and he nodded his head in agreement and smiled. I have to give up my old deck in order to get new one and to be able to get Ryusei back.

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth of Sunrise   Rebirth of Sunrise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 11:15 am

Chapter 23.

Two weeks have passed since Ryusei had joined Pandemonium Arc. All Signers including me were now training hard every day. Mostly it was dueling old Signers and listening to their tips. Those were some fun duels, as in beginning none of new Signers could defeat old ones even thought we were at advantage as we had Signer’s dragons. Yusei was dueling all of us and none of us managed to beat him even once.
However even thought I couldn’t defeat Yusei, I managed to beat my father after about 100 loses. In the end all of us won at least one duel, however it was obvious that we were still weak. Reason I lost so many times is because of the new deck. Obviously I was not aware of effects monsters had and spells that supported these monsters, but after losing to Jack around 100 times I think I finally managed to learn them all.
It was time to get Ryusei back. I already knew he was waiting for me in certain spot at certain time. On back of the picture he gave to me was written “Main Neo Domino City Park, Fountain, July 27th, 17:00”. That was time for our rematch. Ryusei must have already known that we would duel again; I guess he thought I would lose.
Everyone now wished me good luck and headed towards the park fountain. It was located in very heart of Neo Domino City and Ryusei often went there to play when he was small. My heart was racing with each step I took closer to fountain. I felt nervous which was unusual for me, but right now I had good reason. If I lose this duel, I might never get Ryusei back and I might be brainwashed just like him.
As I finally reached fountain, I saw Ryusei already waiting for me there. He gave me a foul grin and turned his attention towards me.
- You already know why are here, so let’s not waste out time!
- Yes, let’s settle this! – I replied as I activated my duel disk. Ryusei activated his duel disk and waited for me to start the duel.
- My turn! – I drew my first card and looked at my hand. This new deck obviously wasn’t weak as I already got quite a lot of possibilities.
- I summon tuner monster Dragonox Sin – Wrath in Defense, then set one card face-down and end my turn! – I announced. This deck was perfect for me because of the cards in them. Right now I really was angry at Pandemonium Arc and everything they have done.
- I see you have got yourself a new deck. However it won’t help you, we both know you are weaker then me! – Ryusei said with nasty grin which completely didn’t suit his face.
- Indeed, I am weaker then Ryusei! But the person in front of me now, isn’t him! I'll do everything in my power to defeat you and get real Ryusei back!
- Foolish girl! You’ll see that you’re wrong! My turn! Draw! By discarding one card I can Special Summon Quickdraw Synchron from my hand! Then I use effect of Level Eater which I discarded to decrease Level of Quickdraw Synchron and Special Summon it from grave! – I knew these combos very well. Ryusei used them before he made his dragon deck because he had always idolized his father.
- Now I tune my Level 4 Quickdraw Synchron with Level 1 Level Eater to Synchro Summon – Junk Warrior! Junk Warrior, attack Dragonox Sin – Wrath! Scrap Fist!
- Sorry to disappoint you but once per turn Wrath won’t be destroyed by battle!
- That won’t save you for long! I set two cards face-down and end my turn!
- My turn! Draw! I summon Dragonox Virtue – Patience in Defense! Now I tune my Level 2 Dragonox Sin – Wrath with my Level 4 Dragonox Virtue – Patience! Clear water will wash away darkness of heart! Show true path of light! Synchro Summon! Cleanse your path, Blessed Dragonox – Erez!
- New Synchro Summons as well, but you still won’t beat me!
- We’ll see about that! Blessed Dragonox – Erez, attack his Junk Warrior! Purity Stream!
- You’re mad! Erez is weaker then Junk Warrior!
- I think not! When Erez attacks your monster it gains 400 ATK during Battle Phase only! – With this Junk Warrior is destroyed and Ryusei’s life points drop to 3700.
- I’ll end my turn here.
- Don’t think that because you got rid of Junk Warrior you’ll win the duel! My turn! Draw! I activate my Trap – Call of The Haunted to revive Junk Warrior! Then I summon Tuner monster Nitro Synchron.
- Another Synchro Summon?
- Indeed! I tune Level 2 Nitro Synchro with Level 5 Junk Warrior to Synchro Summon – Nitro Warrior! Next I equip Fighting Spirit to Nitro Warrior. This card increases ATK of my monster by 300 for each monster you control. But that’s not all, since I activated Spell Card this turn, ATK of Nitro Warrior increases by 1000.
- No way! That makes total of 4100 ATK!
- Nitro Warrior, attack Blessed Dragonox - Erez! Dynamite Knuckle!
- Don’t think you’ll get through me so easily! I activate effect of Dragonox Virtue – Patience in my Graveyard! When you select my monster as attack target, I can banish this card, prevent my monster from destruction and end Battle Phase!
- But you’ll still take battle damage! – My life points dropped to 2100, but at least I managed to save my monster.
- It’s my turn now! Draw! I activate Spell – Sinful call. This selects 4 random “Dragonox” monster cards in my Deck and then you have to choose one of them. If picked monster is “Dragonox Sin” monster I can Special Summon it, if not then it’s sent to graveyard. – This card is bit of gamble since nor I, nor he knows what cards were selected. Ryusei just pointed at one of them cards which turned out of be Dragonox Sin – Envy.
- You seem to have lucky hand! Thanks to you I can Special Dragonox Sin – Envy onto field. Then I activate effect of Envy; once per turn I can select one of your monsters decrease its Level by 2 and increase this card Level by 1. That makes Greed Level 4 and Nitro Warrior Level 5.
- You’re going for another weak Synchro! Even with its Level decreased Nitro Warrior has plenty of ATK power.
- For now! I summon Dragonox Virtue – Generosity in Defense! Now I tune Level 4 Dragonox Sin – Envy with Level 2 Dragonox Virtue – Generosity. Cursed waters will sink land of light! Drown enemies in dark depths! Synchro Summon! Appear, Cursed Dragonox – Tahoe!
- Just like I said another weak monster! Nitro Warrior’s ATK is 3400, your monsters cannot measure up to it!
- Or can they? Cursed Dragonox – Tahoe’s effect activates! Once per turn I can switch 1 Attack Position “Blessed Dragonox” I control to Defense position to gain ATK equal to that monster’s DEF. However I will not be able to change its Battle Position until End Phase of my next turn.
- This duel turns out of be more interesting then I thought! – Ryusei said and laughed as if mocking me. This isn’t real Ryusei, I must win this duel and get him back.

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth of Sunrise   Rebirth of Sunrise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 4:58 pm

Chapter 24.

- Cursed Dragonox - Tahoe, attack Nitro Warrior! Black Rain! – Ryusei didn’t even flinch when his monster got destroyed and his life points dropped to 3200. Could it be that his set card can bring some kind of reversal?
- I set one card face-down and end my turn!
- My turn then! I activate Trap – Descending Lost Star! It allows me to summon Synchro monster from my Graveyard in Defense position however its effects are negated, its Level is reduced by 1 and its DEF becomes 0. Be reborn, Nitro Warrior! Then I use effect of Level Eater in my Graveyard to decrease Level of Nitro Warrior by 1 and Special Summon it! – What is he trying to accomplish? Could it be THAT monster?
- Now I summon tuner monster Bri Synchron. I tune Level 4 Bri Synchron with Level 1 Level Eater! Synchro Summon! Appear, Scarred Warrior! – Two Level 5 Synchro monsters. He will summon that monster, but I never got to find out what can it do. It might be too powerful…
- I shall create Overlay Network with Nitro Warrior and Scarred Warrior! Xyz Summon. Bring forth destruction, Darkness Dust Dragon!
- Here it is! What have you done with Stardust?! – I asked him in shock and disbelief.
- I have made it more powerful then it ever was! Stardust Dragon’s power could never compare to Darkness Dust Dragon!
- What would Yusei say if he saw this? I will not allow this! I will beat you and get old Ryusei and Stardust back!
- We’ll see about that! I activate effect of Darkness Dust Dragon! Once per turn I can select 1 card you control and destroy it and if it was Synchro monster I regain Life Points equal to half of its ATK. I choose Blessed Dragonox – Erez! – My monster gets destroyed and Ryusei’s Life Points increase to 4300. Here go all my efforts of decreasing his life points.
- Now, Darkness Dust Dragon, attack Cursed Dragonox, Tahoe! Pulse of death! – Everything around grows dark when Ryusei’s dragon attacks and when things clear out, Tahoe is gone and my Life Points have dropped to 1300.
- I activate effect of Dragonox Sin –Wrath in my Graveyard! When “Dragonox” Synchro monster is destroyed I can Special Summon it from my Graveyard in Attack Position. Come forth, Dragonox Sin – Wrath!
- What can that little pest even do now! You’re finished next turn!
- My turn! Draw! I activate Trap Card – Dragonox Counterattack! This card allows me to select 1 “Dragonox Sin” monster I control and 1 your monster whose ATK is at least by 1000 more then my monsters ATK. Both monsters are destroyed and I can Special Summon Level 4 “Dragonox Virtue” monster from my hand!
- No way! That means!
- Yes! I destroy Dragonox Sin – Wrath and Darkness Dust Dragon and afterwards Special Summon Dragonox Virtue – Bravery from my hand!
- Don’t think you’ll get to me so easy! You see Darkness Dust Dragon has another effect! When it’s destroyed by my opponent card effect I can banish it and Special Summon Stardust Dragon from my Extra deck!
- That won’t be a problem! I summon tuner monster Dragonox Sin – Lust! Now I tune Level 4 Dragonox Sin – Lust with Level 4 Dragonox Virtue – Bravery! The ruler’s heartbeat will flow through air! Behold how burning flame takes shape of power. Synchro Summon! My very soul, Red Dragon Archfiend!
- Here it is! Your ace monster!
- I will get you back for sure, Ryusei! Effect of Dragonox Sin – Lust activates! When it is sent to grave for Synchro Summon of Dragon-type monster, that monster gains 500 ATK until End Phase of this turn! Now Red Dragon Archfiend, destroy Stardust Dragon! Crimson Hell Flare!
- I don’t think so! I activate effect of Flower Pixie in my hand! By discarding it to graveyard it prevents my monster from being destroyed and ends battle phase! – But Ryusei still took damage and his Life Points reduced to 3300. But why would he use Flower Pixie? I gave him that card when we were both just little kids and barely knew anything of dueling.
- I end my turn!
- My turn! Draw! First I’ll summon Max Warrior! Then I’ll activate Spell – One for One! By discarding 1 monster from my hand I can Special Summon Level 1 monster from my deck! I discard Shield Wing to Special Summon Mono Synchron!
- Mono Synchron? But why? That Synchro monster useless! Unless…
- Unless I obtained Clear Mind! But I have! Once I left you everything became clear to me and I have become more powerful then ever! Mono Synchron’s effect activates! When I Synchro Summon with this card, other monster must be Level 4 or lower Machine-type or Warrior type monster whose Level is threated as 1. I tune my Level 1 Mono Synchro with Level 1 Max Warrior! Synchro Summon! Appear, Formula Synchron!
- No, I don’t believe you can do it! Only Yusei could do it!
- I’ll just have to prove you wrong! I tune Level 2 Formula Synchron with Level 8 Stardust Dragon! Gathering crystal dreams will open the door to a new evolution! Become the path its light shines upon! Accel Synchro! Be born, Shooting Star Dragon! – I couldn’t believe my eyes. Shooting Star Dragon had same fate as Red Nova; it disappeared once Ryusei touched its card. How did he manage to get it back?
- I activate effect of Shooting Star Dragon! Once per turn I can reveal top 5 cards of decks and attack just as many times as many tuners revealed. Let’s go! Turret Warrior, Scrap-Iron Scarecrow, Road Synchro, Pot of Avarice and Turbo Synchro! That means I can attack twice! Shooting Star Dragon, send Red Dragon Archfiend to abyss! Stardust Mirage!
- I won’t let you destroy Red Dragon Archfiend! Effect of Dragonox Sin – Lust activates. If Synchro monster that used it as material would be destroyed by battle I can decrease ATK of my monster by 500 and negate destruction!
- But you’ll still take battle damage and I still got second attack! Shooting Star Dragon, attack once more! Stardust Mirage! – Once again ATK of Red Dragon decreases to 2000 and my life points drop to mere 200.
- Hahaha! You have lost, Ageha! There’s no way you can win! Both you and your monster are weak! – Ryusei announced as he laughed loudly! – I hated to admit it but he was right, I can’t win now.
“Don’t give up, Ageha” – said rough but friendly voice. As I looked around I figured out that it was Red Dragon Archfiend who spoke. I looked at him desperately as if hoping to find answer in his face.
“We can still win this! Just believe in us! Believe in your cards” – He said once more powerfully, even though he was weakened. I decided to believe him and drew my last card. And there it was!
- I activate Spell card – Fiend’s Sanctuary! It allows me to summon 1 “Metal Fiend Token”. Then I summon miracle tuner – Majestic Dragon! Now I tune Level 1 Majestic Dragon with Level 1 Metal Fiend Token and Level 8 Red Dragon Archfiend! A lone single polished light, become the true high-ruler and illuminate the earth! Shine your light! Synchro Summon! The great soul, Majestic Red Dragon!
- But wait… its effect… - Ryusei had bit scared look on his face and for good reason.
- That’s right! Once per turn I can choose one of your monsters, negate its effect and gain its ATK power until End Phase! Of course I choose Shooting Star Dragon! That makes Majestic Red Dragon’s ATK equal to 7300.
- Impossible!!
- Go, Majestic Red Dragon! Crimson Burning Force! – With this duel has ended and Ryusei has lost. He will come back finally.
- Ryusei, are you okay? – I ran up to him hoping that brainwashing effect would have lost its power.
- Stay back! – He angrily yelled out at me.
- Just because you defeated me, doesn’t mean I’ll go back there! Open your eyes, fool! I was never brainwashed in first place! I chose this myself! – After these words Ryusei quickly ran away and disappeared from my sight. However my heart had frozen over in terror. Ryusei who I knew and loved had chosen to be my enemy. That’s something I didn’t want to believe.
As he disappeared from my sight I felt pain ache in my heart and tear flow down my cheek.

Darkness Dust Dragon
Rebirth of Sunrise - Page 2 61960

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth of Sunrise   Rebirth of Sunrise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:47 pm

Chapter 25.

I finally came back home from that tough duel with Ryusei. It was already late however everyone were waiting for me in hall. As they saw me come back home safely they smiled but once they noticed Ryusei not being with me their smiles disappeared again.
- Did you lose? – Yusei asked with sad tone.
- No, I won. – I answered quite coldly.
- Then why isn’t Ryusei with you? – Jack asked with little hope in his voice.
- He was never brainwashed in first place. – I answered and carelessly went to my own room. I noticed sad expressions on everyone’s faces and I myself could barely hold my tears back.
When in my room I just dove in my bed and stayed there for long while just staring into space. Then I heard knock on my door and Gary’s voice asking permission on enter. I just nodded quietly but loud enough for him to hear. Gary was holding cup with some warm drink in it. From smell it seemed like hot chocolate or cocoa.
- I brought you this so you feel better. – Gary offered me the cup with warm drink and I took a small sip of it. It was delicious however I did not feel any better.
- Thanks! – I casually said not even looking at Gary.
- Listen I know that Ryusei is very important to you, but that doesn’t mean you have to shut down to everything now. You have beat Pandemonium Arc with Ryusei or without him.
- That’s not the issue. I can’t believe he is my enemy now. – I sadly explained.
- As they say, you never know whom you can thrust. Don’t be sad over that guy. I got some good news for you. – I could see a little smile on Gary’s face which made me bit suspicious however I decided not to pay attention to it.
- What good news?
- I have discovered way to destroy Pandemonium Arc faster! – He exclaimed.
- Really? How? Tell me! – I awakened a little. With Pandemonium Arc destroyed Ryusei won’t be my enemy anymore.
- Just come with me. I’ll show you! – I nodded and followed Gary. We took duel runners and drove off to city.
Gary didn’t say anything whole time, just smiled. I bet he was happy he discovered how to destroy Pandemonium Arc however that smile still struck me as odd. Soon Gary stopped in front of some storage house.
- This is Pandemonium Arc’s real headquarters. Follow me, I know secret passage in! – I followed Gary just as he instructed. He lead me through some underground tunnels which I guess lead inside storage house.
When we finally reached end Gary casually just entered inside storage and pulled me along with him. And here we got caught. We were surrounded by their duel bots and guards.
- Gary, did you even check this before! We are now exactly were they want us! – I angrily yelled at him.
- We? No, it’s you that has been caught! I have been working for Pandemonium Arc all along! – Gary said while laughing at me.
- What? But why Gary? You were my friend! – I whimpered not believing that yet another one of my friends had betrayed me.
- I was never your friend! I was just waiting for right moment to lead you into my trap. And now when you were all heartbroken over Ryusei being on our side, I got the perfect chance to do so! – Gary said still mocking me.
- Don’t think I will give up this easily! Duel me and if I win you’ll let me go! – I angrily exclaimed hoping to get out of this mess.
- Fine, but if you lose, you’ll have to work for us! – Gary replied and activated his duel disk.
- Okay! Let’s duel then! – I activated my disk as well and drew first 5 cards.
- I’ll go first! I summon Heroic Challenger Sword Shield in Defense Position and end my turn. – Gary started the duel.
- My turn! Draw! I summon Dragonox Sin – Greed in Defense Position then set one card face down and end my turn!
- It’s my turn! Draw! I summon Heroic Challenger Extra Sword. Now I shall create Overlay Network with Sword Shield and Extra Sword. Xyz Summon! Appear, Heroic Champion Excalibur! – I was lucky to have Greed in defense because Excalibur has effect to double its ATK.
- I active Spell card – Enemy Controller! This card allows me to switch your Dragonox Sin Greed into Attack Position. Next I activate effect of Excalibur, by detaching two Xyz Materials its ATK is doubled until End Phase of your next turn.
- No way!
- Heroic Champion Excalibur, attack Greed! Heroic Slash!
- OH NO! I’m going to lose….. Just kidding! – I laughed at that Gary believed I wouldn’t have back-up plan.
- What? – Gary didn’t understand my laughter.
- I activate Trap card – Defense Draw! It reduces all battle damage to 0 and let’s me draw 1 card.
- But Dragonox Sin – Greed is still destroyed! I set one card face-down and end my turn.
- My turn! Draw! First I activate Field Spell – Lost World of Dragons! Each time “Dragonox” monster is summoned I can place 1 Dragon Counter on it. Next I summon tuner monster Dragonox Sin – Gluttony. Since Lost World of Dragons is on field while he is summoned you cannot activate Trap cards during this turn.
- That doesn’t matter. What can it do with just mere 800 ATK.
- Oh it can do quite a lot. You see if I use it for Synchro Summon of Dragonox monster I can use Dragonox non-tuner monster as materials from my hand!
- No way!
- Now I tune my Level 2 Dragonx Sin – Gluttony with my Level 2 Dragonox Virtue – Honour and Level 3 Dragonox Virtue – Modesty. Sun will show true path of victory! Shine your illuminate light on this world! Synchro Summon! Arise, Blessed Dragon, Soriya!
- That’s an interesting dragon you have. However it cannot overpower Excalibur.
- Check again. If Soriya was summoned by using 3 or more Dragonox monster, its ATK is doubled during its next attack!
- What?!
- Blessed Dragonox - Soriya, attack Heroic Champion Excalibur! Sunlight Beam! – Even with ATK of 4000 Excalibur couldn’t out power Soriya so Gary’s life points dropped to 3200.
- I end my turn!
- My turn! Draw! I summon Heroic Challenger Double Lance and activate its effect. When this card is Normal Summoned I can Special Summon another Double Lance from my Hand or Graveyard.
- Another Xyz summon….
- I shall create Overlay Network with 2 Heroic Challenger Double Lance! Xyz Summon! Destroy your enemies, Heroic Champion – Gandiva!
- What’s the point? Its weaker then my Soriya.
- Not for long! I activate Spell – Heroic Chance! It doubles ATK of 1 Heroic monster I control until End Phase. Now, Heroic Champion – Gandiva, attack Blessed Dragonox - Soriya! Justice Lance! – My dragon is destroyed and my life points drop to 2200.
- I activate monster effect from my hand! When Dragonox monster is removed from field because of my opponent I can Special Summon this monster in Defense Position. Come forth, Dragonox Virtue – Persistance!
- Show me what you can do, Ageha! – Gary said with mocking grin.

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth of Sunrise   Rebirth of Sunrise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:58 pm

Chapter 26.

- It’s my turn now! I summon tuner monster Dragonox Sin – Wrath. Now I tune my Level 2 Dragonox Sin – Wrath with my Level 5 Dragonox Virtue – Persistance. Darkness will envelop fear and turn it to power. Destroy hope of our enemies! Synchro Summon! Come forth, Cursed Dragonox – Getmu!
- Hahaha! That won’t save you! I activate my Trap – Synchro Ejection! It allows me to banish one of your synchro monsters!
- No way?!
- Don’t worry, you get a little bonus. When I use Synchro Ejection you can draw 1 card.
- I end my turn. – I was lost now. I did not have any traps to defend with and I cannot summon monsters anymore. If Gary summons another monster he will win.
Before Gary could begin his turn, smoke filled out whole storage room. I couldn’t see anything and it was really hard to breath. Suddenly I felt something grab me and pull me up quite roughly. Afterwards came loud crack and I felt fresh air fill my lungs.
Whatever it was that grabbed me has broken roof of storage house and was taking us high up in the air. I saw that creature was holding me its claws and they seemed strangely familiar. I looked up and saw that indeed it was Stardust Dragon who had rescued me again. But why? Wasn’t Ryusei on Pandemonium Arc’s side now?
Soon Stardust landed in some forest outside of Neo Domino City where Ryusei was already waiting for me. When Stardust gently put me on ground Ryusei came closer and gave me a big smile. Not the nasty smile I saw on that last duel with him. No, this was his kind smile.
He opened up his arms for a hug, however first thing I did was give him a loud slap on the cheek.
- I may have deserved that! – Ryusei chuckled while rubbing his now red cheek. Without thinking I hugged him hard barely holding back tears of joy.
- I knew you weren’t bad. – I whispered quietly.
- There’s no way I would ever betray you! – Ryusei said and gently kissed my forehead.
- What was that last duel all about? What exactly happened after Earthbound Immortal sent me to hell? – I asked trying to figure this situation.
- You passed out after that hit you took. This Narduk person wanted to take you to Pandemonium Arc but I however offered myself in your place. – He explained.
- So what happened inside the Pandemonium Arc?
- They tried to brainwash me into submission; however nothing they did worked on me. During that time they held me as prisoner, I decided to play are little act and say that I wanted to be on their side out of my own free will. Of course, they didn’t believe me and sent me to beat you. I had no choice but to do that. I was hoping you would win that duel however Jack came right on time to save us both.
- So that means everything you said during those duels was just an act? – I asked making sure this wasn’t a lie.
- Yes. – Ryusei said and gently rubbed my cheek assuring that everything was fine now.
- But then wouldn’t they know that you were lying because you saved me now? – I asked.
- Yes, they do. I’m sure they will soon find us and try to eliminate us.
- Then we must run! – I said and tried pulling Ryusei with me. However he didn’t budge at all.
- No, Ageha. No more running. We must defeat them here and now! – Ryusei firmly said.
- But I don’t even know if I can revive Red Nova Dragon! – I whimpered afraid of upcoming battle.
- It doesn’t matter, if you can or not. We must defeat Pandemonium Arc and put end to this tyranny! – He said and he looked straight into my eyes.
- I understand. We will fight them! – I exclaimed after little moment of hesitation and Ryusei smiled and took my hand in his.
- I’ll be with you whole time! – He said reassuring me and I smiled, happy to see that my best friend was still with me.
Then I heard sound of cars and motorcycles coming closer our way. Without a doubt it was Pandemonium Arc which has already caught our trail. I gripped Ryusei’s hand and he nodded his head. We were ready for our last fight.
Soon few cars and motorcycles stopped not too far from us and seems whole Pandemonium Arc was now here. Narduk and Gary were standing in front of everyone; obviously they were leaders of this nasty group. I can’t believe I even called one of them my friend.
- Well, well, well, seems like Ryusei was a traitor after all! – Narduk exclaimed with his usual grin.
- It doesn’t really matter, we will now destroy them both and later whole team 5D’s! – Gary said quite coldly.
- As if we will allow that! – Gary yelled back at them.
- You cannot beat us! – Narduk said while chuckling a little.
- We can and we will! We challenge you to a tag duel! – Ageha exclaimed fired up in all the commotion now happening around us.
- Fine and if we win, whole team 5D’s leave this town never to return. – Gary set us some dangerous dueling conditions.
- And if we win, Pandemonium Arc will no longer exist! – Ryusei set our side of bet as well.
- So be it! Let’s duel! – Narduk exclaimed and all four of us activated our duel disks.
- I’ll start this duel! I summon Fortress Warrior in Defense position set card face-down and end my turn! – Ryusei went first.
- It’s my turn! Draw! – Now Narduk continued the game.
- I summon Evilswarm Salamandra! Now attack Fortress Warrior!
- Once per turn Fortress Warrior cannot be destroyed by battle!
- I end my turn!
- My turn! Draw! – I announced.
- I activate Field spell – Lost World of Dragons. Each time Dragonox monster is summoned I place one Dragon counter on it! Now I summon Dragonox Virtue – Wisdom! When this card is Normal Summoned I can Special Summon Level 2 or lower Dragonox monster from my hand! Come forth, Dragonox Sin – Wrath!
- Use my monster, Ageha! – Ryusei called out to me. I nodded my head.
- I tune my Level 2 Dragonox Sin – Wrath with Level 2 Fortress Warrior and Level 4 Dragonox Virtue – Wisdom. Flames of hell will perish lightness of sun. Show your enemies true ruler of this world! Synchro Summon! Take flight, Cursed Dragonox, Ignis!
- That’s a shame I thought you were going to summon Red Dragon Archfiend! – Gary said as if mocking but I ignored his comment.
- If Lost World of Dragons is on field when Ignis is Synchro Summoned I can Special Summon Dragonox Sin monster from my Graveyard. Come, Dragonox Sin – Wrath! Now, Cursed Dragonox – Ignis, attack Evilswarm Salamandra! Death Flare! – Salamandra is destroyed and their life points drop to 3050.
- Well, then it’s my turn now! I draw! – Gary says with little smirk on his face.
- I summon Heroic Challenger Extra Sword and then use Spell – Double Summon. It allows me to Normal Summon once more this turn. Come, Heroic Challenger Night-Attack Kantera. Now I shall create Overlay Network with Extra Sword and Night-Attack Kantera. Xyz Summon! Appear, Heroic Champion Excalibur.
- This is bad! It can double its ATK power! – I exclaimed.
- Extra Sword’s effect activates. If it was used as Xyz Material, that summoned Xyz monster gains 1000 ATK. Next I activate Excalibur’s effect, by detaching two monsters its original ATK is doubled.
- No way! That makes total of 5000 ATK!
- Excalibur, attack Cursed Dragonox – Ignis! Heroic Slash! – Just in one hit our life points go down to… wait nothing changed.
- I activate Trap - Defense Draw! It makes all battle damage from this attack become 0. – For now we held on, but what else can Narduk and Gary bring.

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth of Sunrise   Rebirth of Sunrise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 12:04 pm

Chapter 27. Final Duel.

This was our final duel. Ryusei and I were fighting Narduk and Gary. If we would win Pandemonium Arc would cease to exist but if they win, team 5D’s will be the one who will be gone. It was once again Ryusei’s turn.
- My turn, draw! I summon Level Warrior. I tune Level 2 Dragonox Sin – Wrath with Level 3 Level Warrior. Synchro Summon! Appear, Scarred Warrior!
- That thing is too weak to beat Excalibur! – Gary proudly announced.
- I set two cards face-down and end my turn.
- Then it’s my turn now! First I’ll activate Spell – Heavy Storm. It destroys all spell and trap cards on the field! – Narduk exclaimed with cheeky grin on his face.
- I don’t think so! I activate Trap – Starlight Road! When 2 or more cards on field would be destroyed I can negate activation of that card and summon Stardust Dragon!
- Hehehe! Not bad! But you won’t stand for long! I Special Summon Evilswarm Mandrago! When you control more monsters then I do I can Special Summon it. Now I normal Summon Evilswarm Olanta!
- Damn, I only gave him upper hand! – Ryusei grunted angrily.
- I shall create Overlay Network with Evilswarm Mandrago and Evilswarm Olanta. Xyz Summon! Clash you enemies, Evilswarm Ophion!
- What is that monster? I’ve never seen it before! – I exclaimed.
- That’s because this one is quite new monster! While Evilswarm Ophion has Xyz Materials no one can Special Summon Level 5 or higher monsters. Now I activate effect of Evilswarm Ophion! By detaching 1 Xyz Material I can add 1 Infestion Spell or Trap to my hand. Then I activate Spell which I just added to hand - Pandemic Contagion Infestation. This turn all Evilswarm monsters are unaffected by Trap and Spell card effects. Now, Evilswarm Ophion, attack Scarred Warrior! – Luckily once per turn Scarred Warrior cannot be destroyed by battle, but our life points drop to 3550.
- Heroic Champion Excalibur, attack Scarred Warrior once again!
- I won’t let you! I activate Trap – Scrap-Iron Scare Crow! Once per turn I can negate one of your attacks and reset this card. – Ryusei somehow managed to guard his monster but this was getting out of control.
- I set card face-down and end my turn.
- My turn! Draw! – I announced and hoped that my deck wouldn’t let me down and would give me card I need. I looked at card and saw that it was exactly what I needed.
- Her it comes! I activate spell – Dark Core! By discarding one card I can banish 1 face-up monster and I choose to banish Evilswarm Ophion.
- Dammit! – Narduk angrily growled.
- And now I activate Spell – Miracle Synchro Fusion! This card allows me to Special Summon a Fusion monster from my Extra Deck by banishing from my field or graveyard materials I need, however one of materials must be Synchro monster. I banish Cursed Dragonox - Ignis and Dragonox Sin – Wrath to Fusion Summon – Cursed God of Lost World!
- Wow, I see you have gotten yourself pretty strong monsters. – Ryusei said and gave me wink.
- Cursed God of Lost World, attack Excalibur! Death Sphere! – Excalibur gets destroyed and their life points drop to 2550.
- I activate Quick Spell –Fires of Doomsday! It allows me to Special Summon 2 Doomsday Tokens! – Narkduk did quite desparate moves using tokens as shield however luckily for him, I didn’t intend to attack anymore.
- I end my turn.
- My turn! Draw! – As Gary drew his card, I saw nasty smile appear on his face. Whichever card he wanted to get, he got it!
- First I activate Mystical Space Typhoon to destroy your Scrap-Iron Scare Crow! Then I release two Doomsday Tokens to Tribute Summon – Earthbound Immortal Sanchu Lo! – The sky grew dark and marks on mine on Ryusei arms started to glow. Giant heart-shaped thing appeared in sky and it was sucking in all the souls of poor, helpless people which now happen to be too close to our battle. Soon blinding light emitted from that thing and when light disappeared a giant snake was in its place.
- This is bad! – I said quietly almost in whisper.
- This is end for you! Earthbound Immortal Sanchu Lo, attack them directly! – Gary commanded and snake threw herself directly at me. I just closed my eyes and waited for it to be over. I left cold chills go through my body and when I opened my eyes, mine and Ryusei’s life points had dropped to 1200. We won’t withstand another attack from that thing.
- Effect of Sanchu Lo activates! When it inflicts damage I can choose one of your monsters and make it lose 800 ATK. I choose Cursed God of Lost World and set card face-down before ending my turn! – Gary was obviously pleased by this turn of events.
- My turn! Draw! – It was Ryusei’s turn again.
- I summon Unknown Synchron in Defense and then activate effect of Turbo Booster in my hand. If I Normal Summoned this turn, I can Special Summon it from my hand. I tune my Level 1 Unknown Synchron with Level 1 Turbo Booster. Gathering wishes will call out a new speed's horizon! Become the path its light shines upon! Synchro Summon! The Power of Hope, Synchro Tuner, Formula Synchron! – I smiled at Ryusei as I saw that luck was on our side again.
- Synchro Tuner? – Narduk asked with bit confused expression. Gary looked just as confused and obviously they did not know what is about to come.
- When Formula Synchron is Synchro Summoned I can draw 1 card! Now, I tune my Level 2 Formula Synchron with my Level 8 Stardust Dragon! Gathering crystal dreams will open the door to a new evolution! Become the path its light shines upon! Accel Synchro! Be born, Shooting Star Dragon!
- Shooting Star Dragon? It’s first time I see this monster! – Gary exclaimed with quite a surprise.
- I use effect of D.D. Sprite! By banishing face-up monster I control until my next Stand by Phase, I can Special Summon it! This will be it for this turn. – I wonder why did Ryusei exchange Scarred Warrior for D.D. Sprite? What does he have in mind?
- My turn! Draw! Earthbound Immortal Sanchu Lo attacks you directly! – Narkduk exclaimed with his crazy laugh.
- I activate effect of Shooting Star Dragon! By banishing it until End Phase I can negate your attack! – Ryusei announced with wide smile.
- Dammit! I summon Spirit Reaper in Defense and end my turn! – It seems we had control of field for now. As long as Shooting Star remains on field, each turn we can negate one attack.
- My turn again! Draw! – When I drew my card I finally realized why Ryusei Summoned D.D.Sprite. Also since this is a Tag Duel, Scarred Warrior returns to field now.
- I summon Dragonox Virtue – Loyalty! When I summon it while Lost World of Dragons is on field, I can half ATK of one of your monsters! Of course I choose to half ATK of your Earthbound Immortal!
- What?! No way! – Narduk called out and it now seemed that our victory is not far.
- Next I activate effect of Dragonox Virtue – Purity! I can Special Summon it from my hand by banishing 1 “Dragonox Virtue” monster from my Graveyard and 1 “Dragonox Virtue” monster from my field. Now I tune Level 1 D.D. Sprite with Level 7 Dragonox Virtue – Purity. Moonlight will show path in darkness of night! Blow away all sins and bring hope to this world! Synchro Summon! Be born, Blessed Dragonox – Lunaris!
- What’s the point of summoning stronger monsters, if you can’t attack us! – Narduk exclaimed, obviously very pleased.
- I think I can! You see once per turn I can halve attack of Lunaris to be able to attack you directly! But before I do, I’m going to activate effect of Lost World of Dragons! By removing 4 Dragon counters from it, I can destroy your set card!
- I chain Waboku! Even if you destroy it, effect still activates, meaning I won’t receive any battle damage this turn! – Gary as always found a way to protect himself, but this can’t continue for long.
- I end my turn!
- My turn! Draw! I Special Summon Heroic Challenger Spartas and set card face-down and end my turn! – I’m surprised that he didn’t even do anything. It’s true that it would be useless to attack with Shooting Star on the field but still I’m surprised how he just finished his turn like that.
- My turn! Draw!
- I activate Trap – Threatening Roar! This turn you cannot declare attack! – Gary announces before Ryusei gets to even do anything. Ryusei just grunts and ends his turn.
- It’s my turn! I draw! Hhehehhee! Finally I got them! – Narduk now had the nastiest smile on his face and I could tell that we’re in trouble.
- I release Heroic Challenger Spartas and Spirit Reaper to Tribute Summon – Earthbound Immortal Kinich Ahau! – The well known scene with heart and soul sucking once again repeated and giant wolf appeared on field.
- Now I use its effect! By discarding monster whose level is equal or higher to level of monster you control, I can destroy that monster! I discard Tragoedia to destroy Cursed God of Lost World!
- No! – I called out.
- Next I shall create Overlay Network with Earthbound Immortal Kinich Ahau and Earthbound Sanchu Lo!
- What?! – Ryusei exclaimed in shock.
- Xyz summon with Earthbound Immortals! – I exclaimed just as surprised as Ryusei. Whatever he’s summoning it must be very powerful.
- Xyz Summon! Bring worth darkness, Earhtbound Immortal Hun Came! – The size of this thing was amazing! It was twice as big as normal Earthbound Immortal and it looked very much like dragon.
- Now, I activate effect of Hun Came! By detaching Xyz Material from this card I can negate effect of one of your monsters and if possible use that effect during my next turn!
- No! That means… - I said almost whimpered.
- That means Shooting Star can’t negate my attack! Earthbound Immortal Hun Came, attack Shooting Star Dragon! Apocalypse Clash! – The hit was devastating as now we have only 500 Life Points left.
- I set card face-down and end my turn.
- My turn! Draw! – Right now I was praying to God that I would get one certain card as it’s the only card that could save us right now. Of course my deck didn’t let me down and rewarded me with needed card.
- I summon Dragonox Sin – Sloth. When Lost World of Dragons is on field I can tribute it to add 1 Polymerization or Fusion card from my Graveyard. I add Miracle Synchro Fusion!
- Good going, Ageha! – Ryusei cheered on me.
- Now I activate Miracle Synchro Fusion to fuse Blessed Dragonox – Lunaris with Dragonox Virtue – Purity! Fusion Summon! Appear, Blessed God of Lost World!
- It cannot stand up to Earthbound Immortal Hun Came! – Narduk happily announced. I said nothing just grunted my teeth as knew it to be true.
- I set card face-down and end my turn! – This was my last card, as now I had zero cards in my hand.
- My turn! Draw! I activate Fissure which allows me to destroy monster you control that has lowest DEF and that happens to be Scarred Warrior! There’s no need to keep puny monster on field! – Gary said with mocking tone.
- Time to end this! Earthbound Immortal Hun Came, attack them directly! Apocalypse Clash!
- I activate my Trap – Dragon Shield! When you declare attack and I have “God of Lost World” on field, I can choose attack target and later draw 1 card! I change attack target to Blessed God of Lost World! – It was good that I had summoned it in Defense so I don’t take any damage.
- Sacrificing your monster to save yourself! That’s pathetic; obviously you are out of options! – Gary yelled almost with anger. He wanted to defeat us as fast as possible.
- That sacrifice is not in vain! You see when Blessed God of Lost World is sent to Graveyard, I can Special Summon Cursed God of Lost World from my Graveyard. Be reborn, Cursed God of Lost World!
- Pfff! You’re only holding up your doom! – Gary said as if he knew that he would win. But I do have to say that this situation seems quite hopeless for us. But we cannot yet give up.
- I end my turn!
- It’s my turn! DRAW! – Ryusei slowly revealed his drawn card to himself and smiled. He is up to something!
- Ageha, I’ll borrow your monster! – He said with smile and I just nodded.
- I activate Spell – Tuner Exchange! By banishing 1 Level 7 or higher monster I control, I can send no more then 4 tuners from my deck to graveyard whose level is equal to banished monster’s level. I banish Cursed God of Lost World and sent to graveyard Debris Dragon, Junk Synchron, Turbo Synchron and Nitro Synchron! – Honestly I myself don’t quite understand this kind of strategy, but I got no choice but to thrust Ryusei.
- Then I summon Mach Synchron, set my last card and end my turn!
- My turn! I attack with Earthbound Immortal Hun Came! Destroy them! – Narduk had the craziest look on his face.
- I won’t let you! I activate Trap – Negate Attack! It allows me to stop your attack and end Battle Phase! – Ryusei said with smile on his face and I could see Narduk get mad from us avoiding his attacks all the time.
- We’ll get you next turn! – Narduk called out and ended his turn.
- My turn! Draw! – As I drew my card I saw that I have not seen it yet before. Could it be that I missed this card somehow? However once I looked into effect I smiled as it proved to be great one.
- I activate Spell – Emergency Replacement! By returning one of my banished Synchro monsters to Extra Deck I can Special Summon Synchro monster from my Extra Deck however its ATK becomes 0, effect is negated and it is destroyed during End Phase. I return Blessed Dragonox – Lunaris to Extra Deck and Special Summon Red Dragon Archfiend!
- What good will it do with 0 ATK? – Narduk asked mockingly. I myself now wondered what good will it do?
- Ageha, you can do it! – Ryusei called out to me.
- But… I’m not my dad, I don’t have Burning Soul! – I denied it because I knew that mighty dragon will not return to me. I’m too weak.
- You can obtain it! Just believe in yourself and it will come to you! – Ryusei encouraged me and for while I just stood there looking at Red Dragon Archfiend, hoping to find answer. Finally, I clenched my fist and smiled.
- You’re right. If I don’t have Burning Soul then I’ll obtain it! I summon Dragonox Sin – Envy!
- What is she doing? – Gary asked confused as he could sense that something big was about to come.
- Pandemonium Arc has ruled these lands long enough! It’s time to rid this world of you and regain once lost pride! – I could feel how anger filled my body making my heart beat and hands tremble. I was angry at Pandemonium Arc for bringing suffering to people and now I will stop it! I felt powerful outburst of heat come from my hands and I knew that I could do it.
- I tune Level 1 Mach Synchron and Level 3 Dragonox Sin – Envy with Level 8 Red Dragon Archfiend!
- What?! Synchro with two tuners? – Narduk exclaimed in surprise.
- The King and The Devil, here and now shall become as one. A Raging Spirit! Lift up the very cries of Creation itself! Double Tuning! Come forth, Red Nova Dragon! – As I chanted I saw once empty card fill with image again and the majestic dragon appear onto field. It was beautiful and powerful, nothing could stand up to its radiance, not even Earthbound Immortal.
- What?! Red Nova?! Impossible! I thought it was long lost! – Gary exclaimed and backed away few steps.
- It does-doesn’t matter! Its ATK still is not as great as Hun Came’s! – Narduk said however I could notice fear in his voice.
- Check again! Red Nova gains 500 ATK for each tuner monster in my Graveyard and right now there are 7!
- What?! NO!
- Yes! Red Nova’s total ATK power is 7000! – I called out and smiled!
- Red Nova Dragon, attack Earthbound Immortal Hun Came! Burning Soul!
- No! I won’t let you! I activate Trap – Mirror Force! It destroys all Attack Position monsters! – Gary said with smile on his face, however I could still sense fear in his voice.
- Sorry to disappoint you but Red Nova Dragon cannot be destroyed!
- Nooo! – Pandemonium Arc’s Life points drop to 0 and final duel has ended with our victory.

Rebirth of Sunrise - Page 2 96752

Rebirth of Sunrise - Page 2 63379

Rebirth of Sunrise - Page 2 98312

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth of Sunrise   Rebirth of Sunrise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:06 pm

Epilogue.

After Ryusei and I defeated Pandemonium Arc’s leaders Gary and Narduk, peace was restored. Just as promised Pandemonium Arc fell apart and was never seen again. People were now free and overjoyed.
After this victory Yusei decided to give Book of The Sunrise to Neo Domino City museum where it will be properly protected from evil hands. New Signers spent few more days in 5D’s mansion then bid farewell and left. Of course Ryusei and I stayed but not for long.
Ryusei decided to study in computer science university and I decided to study in language academy. That is were our ways parted for 3 years and I have not heard anything during that time. Even during holidays when I returned to visit my father and everyone else, I didn’t meet Ryusei.
Over time, I started to notice how empty I felt. I had great friends, I studied with smile and I also had some fun, but yet I felt empty. My friend told me that I had become less cheerful and that I rarely smiled. However I didn’t pay any attention to it and just kept moving forward.
After finishing academy I got good job and bought little house on borders of Neo Domino City. Yusei and Jack visited me quite often and they too had noticed my depressive state.
Today was exactly three years since I and Ryusei defeated Pandemonium Arc. I decided since it was like a little anniversary; why not take a little vacation and rest? In the end I went to Neo Domino City Park to relax. When I arrived there I remembered my duel with Ryusei near fountain and driven by nostalgia I went back to that place.
Of course, Ryusei was not there so I just sat on side of fountain and looked into water. Probably I just stared at my reflection for about 5 minutes until I hear myself say these words.
- I really miss him! – I said to myself and looked at my reflection with sad expression.
- Who do you miss? – I heard familiar voice and instantly turned around to make sure that it was really who I really thought it was. And indeed I was right, it was Ryusei. He looked bit more mature however on his face was the same old kind smile.
- Ryusei?! – I exclaimed in surprise.
- Awww! You missed me! How nice to hear it! – Ryusei’s smile grew wider and formed into little, cheeky grin. It took me a while to realize that he just trolled me.
- No! Who would ever miss you?! – I exclaimed and turned my head away from him.
- Well, then I guess, there’s no need for me to be here! – He said with sad note in his voice and turned around, ready to walk away.
- No! Don’t leave! – Out of impulse I grabbed onto his hand and once I realized what I’ve done, my cheeks turned red out of embarrassment. Ryusei looked at me and then wrapped me into hug.
- There’s no way I’m going to leave you again. – He said gently and smiled.
- Plus our mission is not yet complete. – Ryusei said and showed his Signer mark. I returned his smile and knew that this was only the beginning.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth of Sunrise   Rebirth of Sunrise - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rebirth of Sunrise

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2