Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holy Ritual

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Karin
Beginner
Beginner
Karin

Posts Posts : 529

Holy Ritual Empty
PostSubject: Holy Ritual   Holy Ritual Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 10:10 pm

was thinking of something that "tributes", so i came to rituals, and a lvl 8 light : Shinato Very Happy 3300 atk, bleh ok eff
tour guides for dark, lvl 3 fiend rituals also for negating opp moves and lvl 3 xyz
anyway heres the deck

https://imgur.com/Eunds

Back to top Go down
barragan2
Beginner
Beginner
barragan2

Posts Posts : 588

Holy Ritual Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Ritual   Holy Ritual Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:52 pm

Nice deck as usual karin! how about trade-in since u run a lot of level 8 monsters? And to keep the deck at 40 id -1 bottomless -1 call of the haunted because theres still a lot of backrow hate this format... Since your stopping ur opponent moves id even use it with royal decree,then side deck the traps u hav now in case they dont run traps, the way i see it every card they cant use is a forced dead draw, so what happens when you keep drawing into dead draws with an opponents 3300 beater with peircing on the field lol

Last edited by barragan2 on Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karin
Beginner
Beginner
Karin

Holy Ritual Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Ritual   Holy Ritual Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:05 pm

Yea it works but sometimes i have total garbage hand like 3 shinato's and 2 normal holy marks lol

Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
L.Lawliet

Posts Posts : 232

Holy Ritual Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Ritual   Holy Ritual Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:05 pm

Trade-in will be a dead hand, and x1 BTH... Either get rid of the COTH x2 to make them 40, if that's what you like... or idk, test how it runs with Xyz Reborn instead of the x2 COTH.

Back to top Go down
Karin
Beginner
Beginner
Karin

Holy Ritual Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Ritual   Holy Ritual Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:10 pm

I barely xyz actually lol, only with tour guides or neo galaxy eyes

Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
L.Lawliet

Posts Posts : 232

Holy Ritual Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Ritual   Holy Ritual Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:13 pm

You run Holy mark's ^^ it means that you do make xyz. But again, I said "test it".

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Holy Ritual Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Ritual   Holy Ritual Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy Ritual

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1