Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Smoke Grenade of The Thief

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harper7000
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Harper7000

Posts Posts : 554

Smoke Grenade of The Thief Empty
PostSubject: Smoke Grenade of The Thief   Smoke Grenade of The Thief Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 3:05 am

Smoke Grenade of The Thief SmokeGrenadeoftheThiefDB2-EN-C-UE

So basically this is an unlimited, faster Trap Dustshoot. But only when it's destroyed, so that kind of kills competitiveness...or does it?

Smoke Grenade of The Thief 241px-GearfriedtheIronKnightSD5-EN-C-1E

Jussayin'. This 6 card engine could turn into a good hand-rape deck with Mind Crush thrown into the mix. Thoughts?

Back to top Go down
alice_k
alice_k

Posts Posts : 853

PostSubject: Re: Smoke Grenade of The Thief   Smoke Grenade of The Thief Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:02 am

yeah it looks like a good idea it could get rid of possible threats and gearfried has pretty good atk stat so he is a beater too, but it would need to be tested in-game results are always different then predictions from my experience, once i made a 60 card deck with all traps and one how does that happen? anyway tell how the testing goes

Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Harper7000

Posts Posts : 554

PostSubject: Re: Smoke Grenade of The Thief   Smoke Grenade of The Thief Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:45 am

yeah i think the idea is cool, i'm just trying to think of what deck to put it in. inzektors maybe bc it kills the hand and field, but maybe wind ups for more hand rape or just stun for straight up control

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smoke Grenade of The Thief   Smoke Grenade of The Thief Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smoke Grenade of The Thief

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1