Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need help with my youtube Channel (Giving Prices now)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scorpion67
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Scorpion67

Posts Posts : 121

Need help with my youtube Channel (Giving Prices now) Empty
PostSubject: Need help with my youtube Channel (Giving Prices now)   Need help with my youtube Channel (Giving Prices now) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 4:35 pm

Hey guyz, Its been a while Smile well I want to tell ya that Ive been working on my youtube channel lately and I'm uploading videos every week but I need help to make that channel work, and By help I need subs. I posted an annoucement on DGa but didnt Worked very well so now I'm acutaly offering prizes to get people to sub to me Smile If I reach 100 Subs before the realease of Shooting Quasar I will give 3 cards in prices

1 : Shooting Quasar
2 : an Ultra card not decided yet ( will announce it later )
3 : Not decided yet ( will announce it later )

This is not a scam and I wont give crappy cards. So yeah guyz, do a YT channel if you dont have one, sub to my channel, tell your friends to sub too. Dont let this chance of getting free cards pass

Thx in advance

-Scorpion67-
Your TNz Meta Knight !

Edit : Youtube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/user/Scorpion6785?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down
death-coder
Beginner
Beginner
death-coder

Posts Posts : 689

PostSubject: Re: Need help with my youtube Channel (Giving Prices now)   Need help with my youtube Channel (Giving Prices now) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 5:04 pm

i subbed buddy ^_^

Back to top Go down
http://hackrules.com/
bakura normal
bakura normal

Posts Posts : 1110

PostSubject: Re: Need help with my youtube Channel (Giving Prices now)   Need help with my youtube Channel (Giving Prices now) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 5:57 pm

Already subbed =D but yea guys sub to him, he has great vidss o.o

Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Need help with my youtube Channel (Giving Prices now)   Need help with my youtube Channel (Giving Prices now) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 10:43 pm

haha Smile thx for the probs Bakura normal Smile I really Apreciate !

Back to top Go down
death-coder
Beginner
Beginner
death-coder

PostSubject: Re: Need help with my youtube Channel (Giving Prices now)   Need help with my youtube Channel (Giving Prices now) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 5:10 pm

scorp will u give me that quasar ? xD

Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Need help with my youtube Channel (Giving Prices now)   Need help with my youtube Channel (Giving Prices now) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:08 pm

Lol the people will be choose random, I can't make preference, your not the 1st to ask for that Quasar XD

Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Harper7000

Posts Posts : 554

PostSubject: Re: Need help with my youtube Channel (Giving Prices now)   Need help with my youtube Channel (Giving Prices now) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:48 pm

join or Scorp will have me kick your *** at card games xD

Back to top Go down
death-coder
Beginner
Beginner
death-coder

PostSubject: Re: Need help with my youtube Channel (Giving Prices now)   Need help with my youtube Channel (Giving Prices now) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 9:29 pm

i just want that quasar ._.

Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Need help with my youtube Channel (Giving Prices now)   Need help with my youtube Channel (Giving Prices now) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 8:35 am

I'm at 43 subs right now, thats not the half of what I'm looking ofr and shooting quasar realease is next month, so if you want free cards, hurry up Wink

Back to top Go down
Norton-Security
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Norton-Security

Posts Posts : 676

PostSubject: Re: Need help with my youtube Channel (Giving Prices now)   Need help with my youtube Channel (Giving Prices now) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 1:43 pm

gosh I'm on 99!!!
subbed you!
Sud back and you'll be the 100th subscriber yeaaa! xD
https://www.youtube.com/user/EnergyChannelHD

Back to top Go down
TheRuler
Beginner
Beginner
TheRuler

Posts Posts : 212

PostSubject: Re: Need help with my youtube Channel (Giving Prices now)   Need help with my youtube Channel (Giving Prices now) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:16 pm

Too late! Norton, I'm ur 100th now xD

Back to top Go down
Norton-Security
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Norton-Security

Posts Posts : 676

PostSubject: Re: Need help with my youtube Channel (Giving Prices now)   Need help with my youtube Channel (Giving Prices now) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:18 pm

haha this rules! xD

Back to top Go down
Yusei
Beginner
Beginner
Yusei

Posts Posts : 406

PostSubject: Re: Need help with my youtube Channel (Giving Prices now)   Need help with my youtube Channel (Giving Prices now) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:41 am

subbed to both Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help with my youtube Channel (Giving Prices now)   Need help with my youtube Channel (Giving Prices now) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need help with my youtube Channel (Giving Prices now)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1