Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yu-Gi-Oh Soul Duelist: Mechanical Angel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

Posts Posts : 1008

Yu-Gi-Oh Soul Duelist: Mechanical Angel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Yu-Gi-Oh Soul Duelist: Mechanical Angel   Yu-Gi-Oh Soul Duelist: Mechanical Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 7:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

well, with season one finished, its only fair that I start season 2 off

1st things 1st, a brief explanation of events going on

chapter 1: Prologue

A soul hacker is an entity of hate, said to have first been created by the souls of those used to create the 1st portal between the duel monsters realm and the human realm. Their souls were trapped in a void between the realms, which created the 1st opening, as well as the only known one. The whereabouts of this void is unknown, but its so far referred to as the shadow realm, and throughout history, soul hackers have been escaping repeatedly. With total hate for the human race, who trapped their souls there, they are capable of engulfing humans with hate, warping their judgment and possessing their souls to become like them, and using that possessed body to help corrupt others, among other abilities. They are a threat to humans, but their existence is kept a secret due to the unneeded attention it can draw. It is unknown however, the origins of soul duelists or how they are made, but what is known is that they are the opposite of soul hackers, as well as their greatest threat. With almost all the capabilities of a soul hacker, these are said to be incapable of being hacked by them, while being just as strong as they are, whereas soul hackers can fill souls with hate, soul duelists have the ability to expunge all the hate from a person, although how they do this is unknown, and being humans, this can always return given the right stimuli.
Nonetheless soul duelists are rare, so other means of defense were formed. Soul discs were created by the 5th recorded soul duelist, Enrion, and can give humans the ability to summon duel monsters outside of battle. The summoned monsters are only illusions of the real ones, and can only harm other duel monsters. The disc is also capable of creating a soul duel, an ability soul hackers have which is the means by which they infect other duelists, where by defeating them, the loser becomes a soul hacker. The difference with the soul disc, is that if the soul hacker is defeated, the entity is forced back to the shadow realm, returning control of the body back to the owner, that is, he becomes a normal human again. Duel Machines were another form of defense. Capable of the same actions humans can do, dueling wise. these are also considered incapable of being infected, as they have no soul within them. Easily repaired and not too expensive to generate, these can be used both for dealing with soul hackers, and for general purpose use dueling wise, and quite a few can be found in academies. They can also use soul discs as well. Some also come with special abilities that make them useful for tasks other than dueling, like the self learning and reliance program installed in Machina Gearframe 000, in which it can write its own functions based on what it sees taking place around him. This duel machine, however, was destroyed in 2235, at the 2nd New Domino Incident, and since then, Kaiza Cortus has taken the remains to build a new Duel Machine. This one has 3 special abilities. Its a humanoid Duel Machine, built such that it can be mistaken foe a female cousin of Kaiza. Like the machine it was built from, it also has the self learning and reliance program installed, salvaged from the hard disc of machina gearframe 000. As its last ability, almost an advancement of the soul disc summon ability, it is equipped with a card replication function. Where as the card summon function summons an illusion of the card, the card replication function makes the duel machine become the illusion of the card itself, for a short period, granting it control over the illusion. Whether this can harm only duel monsters, or can cause damage to other property, is unknown, and so far, Loruka is the only duel machine recorded to have this function.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Karin
Beginner
Beginner
Karin

Posts Posts : 529

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Soul Duelist: Mechanical Angel   Yu-Gi-Oh Soul Duelist: Mechanical Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 9:41 pm

do not spam in this topic mokie, and every word of you is spam

Back to top Go down
bakura normal
bakura normal

Posts Posts : 1110

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Soul Duelist: Mechanical Angel   Yu-Gi-Oh Soul Duelist: Mechanical Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:14 am

*waves ban hammah*

Back on topic please and thank you

Back to top Go down
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Soul Duelist: Mechanical Angel   Yu-Gi-Oh Soul Duelist: Mechanical Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:36 am

listen, for the last time, it is just a story. I told you more then 10 times over it wasn't meant to insult anyone. If it was, chaos_emperor24 got it far worse than you ever will and she did not complain like how you are

what more will it take before it finally registers to you it wasn't meant to say you suck as a duelist ?

Back to top Go down
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Soul Duelist: Mechanical Angel   Yu-Gi-Oh Soul Duelist: Mechanical Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:52 pm

tensions solved so here we go

Chapter 7: Introductions and Tensions, part 2

*CyberZane can be seen arguing with the desk clerk at the back of the office*

CyberZane: this dude I'm supposed to duel hasnt been seen for days, give me someone who is actually present here!
Norton Security: stop being a (censored) and look harder, jeez
CyberZane just give me a new opponent hoe !
Norton Security: grrrr!
CyberZane: or do I file a complaint to staff ?
Norton Security: fine you (censored) here !

*he angrily hands him a document wth the picture of a little girl and some details, which seems to puzzle CyberZane as he watches it, but then an idea hits him*

CyberZane: I know this girl ...
Norton Security: so ?
CyberZane: maybe you should just write this challenge up as completed
Norton Security: go duel the girl (censored)
Norton Security: or afraid you'd be called a pedo bear for going after her ?
CyberZane: ..................
CyberZane: at lv 3 survival I want your (censored) there
Norton Security: anytime (censored) Very Happy

*with that, he storms out of the office. Meanwhile, at the relaxation park, from the tree, Anna and SeraphicGirl watches the deul between Marie and Kaiza start, forgetting about their own issue*

SeraphicGirl: what could possibly be going on between them ?
Anna: beats me

*anna tries to sneak off teh tree while seraphicgirl is distratcted, but she snaps at her, chasing her back up*

Kaiza: what is the reason fro this ?
Marie: what's wrong ?
Marie: you have such a powerful deck, why afraid to fight someone like me ?
Marie: I'm sure you didn't even make it yourself
Kaiza: grr !
Kaiza: fine !

*with that, he locks onto her disc, and the duel starts*

Marie: ill go first
Marie: ill set 2 cards face down, 1 monster and 1 facedown spell/trap (lyna the light charmer, waboku)
Marie: your turn
Kaiza: ill go then !
Kaiza: ill activate charge of the light brigade, and send the top 3 cards of my deck (ryko, lightsworn hunter, plaguespreader zombie, sangan) and add lyla, lightsworn sorceress from my deck to my hand and summon her
Kaiza: and now ill attack
Marie: activate trap card, waboku, making my monsters indestructible by battle this turn
Kaiza: I know
Marie: well, flip, lyna the light charmer, and ill use her effect
Marie: since lyla is a light monster, I get her
Kaiza: fine
Kaiza: I end my turn
Marie: good
Marie: ill set 2 cards face down (magician's circle x2) and now, ill tribute lyna the light charmer and lyla, lightsworn sorceress, to special summon familiar possessed - lyna
Marie: now ill use her effect, and add familiar possessed - dharc, from my deck to my hand
Marie: now, ill summon familiar possessed dharc, and now, lyna and dharc, will attack ! (Kaiza's lp: 4300)
Kaiza: grr
Marie: not what you'd expect, is it ?
Kaiza: just play
Marie: I end my turn, what says you ?
Kaiza: my turn then
Kaiza: I activate dark hole, destroying your two monsters
Marie: grrr !
Kaiza: and now ill summon junk synchron, and use his effect, and special summon ryko, lightsworn hunter from my grave
Kaiza: next ill use plaguespreader zombie's effect, and return a card from my hand on top my deck, to special summon him in attack mode
Kaiza: now, synchro summon using junk synchron and ryko, lightsworn hunter, to special summon junk warrior
Marie: there we go
Kaiza: now, with a 2 star monster on the field it gains its attack, making it 2700 attack
Kaiza: plaguespreader zombie and junk warrior will attack (Marie's lp, 4900)
Kaiza: your turn
Marie: indeed it is ...
Marie: ill summon injection fairy lily, and ill have her attack junk warrior
Kaiza: (thinking) huh ?
Marie: now ill play magician's circle, and ill special summon gemini elf from my deck to the field
Marie: I am sure you got more lylas
Kaiza: (thinking) damn, its in my hand .............
Kaiza: I got nothing
Marie: well too bad
Marie: now ill activate injection fairy lily's effect, paying 2000 lifepoints (Marie's lp: 2900) to give her 3000 attack
Marie: synchro monsters wont save you (Kaiza's lp: 3600)
Marie: now, gemini elf attacks plaguespreader zombie, and ill activate another magician's circle, and special summon dark magician girl from my deck !
Marie: like I said (gemini elf attacks plaguespreader zombie)(Kaiza's lp: 2100)
Marie: synchro monsters wont save you ! (dark magician girl attack's Kaiza)(Kaiza's lp: 100)
Kaiza: grrr
Marie: and without them........you're powerless
Marie: (thinking) and lucky, the next injection fairy lily is in my hand or this duel would be over
Kaiza: (panting a bit)(standing weakly) you're wrong ......

*from the tree, SeraphicGirl and Anna watches on*

SeraphicGirl: wow, that girl actually is a bit strong
Anna: yea, she is ....

*Anna tries to sneak of the tree this time, and SeraphicGirl is too distracted by the duel to notice. On the opposite end, a guy hidden behind a shady tree watches on*

Unknown Man: just as I expected, I doubt he'd win
Unknown Man: not while she's pissed like this

*meanwhile*

Kaiza: if you think, all I got is synchro monsters........you're wrong
Marie: then show some proof, and I end after setting 1 card (mirror force)
Kaiza: fine ! (checks his grave)
Kaiza: 3 dark monsters in grave, summon, dark armed dragon to the field
Kaiza: and now ill use his effect, banishing sangan, junk synchron and junk warrior from my grave, to destroy gemini elf, injection fairy lily and your face down card
Marie: ........
Kaiza: now, ill summon d.d. warrior lady, and have her attack dark magician girl
Marie: what ?
Marie: you're crazy !
Kaiza: no, not crazy
Kaiza: trying to prove a point !
Kaiza: ill discard honest from my hand, making d.d. warrior lady 3500 attack, 1500 more than your girl (Marie's lp: 1400)
Marie: damn ....
Kaiza: and now, Dark Armed dragon attacks (Marie's lp:0)

*the attack storms up a dust cloud, obscurring vision for everyone*

*flashback*

Kaiza: (thinking) whoever made this deck for me, I owe them quite a bit -_-
Kaiza: Ill activate avenging knight parshath's effect, and ill switch scrap archfiend to defense mode
Kaiza: now, avenging knight parshath attacks, and
Kaiaz: ill discard this card (honest) from my hand, increasing avenging knight parshath's attack by scrap archfiend's attack
Kaiza: guess its over (Rosum's lp: 0000)

*flashback ends*

Kaiza: (thinkng) just like last time huh ?

*as the dust clears, Marie draws the next card in her deck as her disc shuts down. Its dark hole, making her hand have teh cards dark hole and injection fairy lily*

Marie: (sighs)
Kaiza: as it stands I am not the same as everyone else
Marie: yes you are ..........
Kaiza:........
Marie: where I came from, people used to duel for fun, to enjoy the game.........
Marie: then

*flashback*

*a duel just finished in the town square*

Marie: well, that was fun
Duelist: yea, thanks Very Happy
AntiHero: fun, but lame
Marie: huh ?
AntiHero: ill show you what a real deck is

*with that, he pulls out his dueldisc and activates it. Few minuets later, around the end of the duel*

AntiHero: Trishula, dragon of the ice barrier attacks (Marie's lp: 0)
Marie: uff
Duelist: wow .....

*with that, the duel ends*

AntiHero: if you want to be a real duelist, you should play like me !

*with that, he walks off, leaving Marie on the floor*

Duelist: I want to be a real duelist !
Duelist 2: yea, me too !

*with that, the other children rush to the person, leaving her where she is*

*flashback ends*

Marie: he came, and everything that was fun was gone !
Marie: synchro monsters came, and everything that was fun was gone, frozen in time like a bad memory
Marie: he didn't care for fun, he just wanted to win, like everyone else in my town now !
Marie: everyone just went and copied the best deck they can find, just to win, not to have fun anymore !
Marie: and you Kaiza, are just like him !!
Kaiza: ....................
Alice_k: ......................
SeraphicGirl: that is kinda sad ..........
Kaiza: I am not
Marie: Shocked
Kaiza: I never copied this deck, left to myself I'd never make a deck like this
Kaiza: it was given to me, by a girl

*flashback*

year: 2122, location: orphanage entrance, time: 4:50 pm

Girl: I got to go for now, your big sister has some stuff to take care ok
Kaiza: do you promise to come back ?
Girl: Sure, of course I will ^_^
Girl: For now, hold onto these 3 decks for me, and when I get back, you can return them xD

*Girl pats Kaiza on the head and walks off*

Kaiza: When I grow up, I'll be a great duelist just like you ! Very Happy

*flashback ends*

Kaiza: this deck was given to me by someone I know wont give for no good reason
Kaiza: and until I find out who it is I will continue to use it
Kaiza: not because its a great deck that wins alot, not because its powerful, because its a gift !
Kaiza: a gift that has saved my life, several times over !
Kaiza: and before you say I'm like everyone else again

*Kaiza grabs the soul trigger on his disc*

Kaiza: let me show you proof that I'm not
Alice_k: huh ?
SeraphicGirl: Shocked

*but before he can pull the trigger, he and everyone else are startled by a man clapping slowly as he walks to where they ae from a tree*

ZombieKing: bravo !
Marie: huh ? ZombieKing ?
Kaiza: what ?
ZombieKing: Marie said there are strong duelists here, but I'd never expect someone to be able to beat her when she's pissed, especially with a deck like yours
ZombieKing: I've seen that girl duel, and while it may be that she doesn't look strong, when pissed her charmer deck can run thorugh players in ways you can't imagine
Kaiza: I can see clearly she isn't as weak as others may think
Kaiza: but what does this have to do with all this and who are you ?
ZombieKing: (takes a dueldisc from his bag and puts it on) as Marie said, I am the ZOmbieKing
Marie: but you said you'd be here in the afternoon, not now !
ZombieKing: I know, I know, but still..........

*with that, he activates his duel disc*

ZombieKing: how can I say no to battling duelists of this calibur ?
ZombieKing: so whaddya say huh ?
Kaiza: I'd say I dont have a choice, and my name is Kaiza

*Kaiza activates his duel disc and locks onto ZombieKing's own*

Kaiza: lets go
ZombieKing: there we go

*ZombieKing locks back onto Kaiza's own and the duel starts*

ZombieKing: ill go first
ZombieKing: ill set 1 card face down (pyramid turtle) and end my turn
Kaiza: my turn
Kaiza: ill summon lyla, lightsworn sorceress, and attack
ZombieKing: flip, pyramid turtle, and ill use his effect, to special summon beast of the pharoh from my deck
Kaiza: ok then, your turn after sendng 3 cards from my deck to teh grave (ryko, lightsworn hunter, glow up bulb, dark armed dragon)
ZombieKing: right
ZombieKing: ill summon zombie master to the field, and ill discard plaguespreader zombie to special summon it to the field
ZombieKing: now, ill synchro summon using zombie master and plaguespreader zombie, revived king hades
ZombieKing: now ill activate book of life, and special summon plaguespreader zombie from my grave, banishing dark armed dragon from yours
ZombieKing: now, synchro summon using plaguespreader zombie and beast of the pharoh, ally of justice catastor
ZombieKing: now, beast of the pharoh effect activates, and ill special summon zombie master from my grave
ZombieKing: now, ill use his effect again, and discard mezuki to special summon plaguespreader zombie from my grave
ZombieKing: now, synchro summon using zombie master and plaguespreader zombie, brionac, dragon of the ice barrier
ZombieKing: and ill use his effect, and discard 1 card from my hand (dark hole) to return lyla from your deck to your hand
ZombieKing: now, ill return 1 card from my hand to my deck to special summon plaguespreader zombie from my grave
ZombieKing: and ill use mezuki's effect, and banish it to special summon zombie master from my grave
ZombieKing: and now, synchro summon using zombie master and plaguespreader zombie, gaia knight, the force of earth
SeraphicGirl: oh wow Shocked
Alice_k: all this in one turn ? Shocked
Marie: (thinking) over already ?
Marie: even for him this is way too fast
ZombieKing: well, ally of justice catastor attacks (Kaiza's lp: 5800)
ZombieKing: now brionac will attack (Kaiza's lp: 3500)
Kaiza: well................that wasn't expected but, damage taken, activate and summon gorz the emissary of darkness, in attack mode, and with his effect, ill special summon kaien the emissary of light token in attack mode
ZombieKing: well gorz is a problem, but, revived king hades, attack Kaien
ZombieKing: (thinking) wait, why would he put that in
Kaiza: damage step, discard honest, making kaien's attack 4750 attack
Kaiza: hades is gone now (ZombieKing's lp: 5700)
ZombieKing: who would have thought .....
Marie: (thinking) I cant believe it, he survived !
Marie: (thinking) and that was the worst assault I've seen him do to date
Kaiza: well ?
ZombieKing: heh, your turn
ZombieKing: (thinking) next turn I draw burial from a different dimension, I can hold out
Kaiza: I summon junk synchron and use his effect, and special summon ryko, lightsworn hunter from my grave
Kaiza: next ill play emergency teleport, and special summon krebons from my deck
Kaiza: synchro summon using junk synchron and ryko lightsworn hunter, junk warrior
Kaiza: with krebons on the field at the time of summon, he gains 1200 attack, making him 3500
Kaiza: now ill remove from play ryko, lightsworn hunter and junk synchron from my grave, and special summon chaos sorcere
Kaiza: and ill use its effect, and banish gaia knight, the force of earth
ZombieKing: whoa ...
Alice_k: what a reversal .... Shocked
Marie: (thinking) what ?
Kaiza: now, synchro summon using chaos sorcerer and krebons, scrap dragon, and ill use his effect, targetting kaien the emissary of light and revived king hades, destroying them both
Kaiza: now, Junk warrior will attack and destroy ally of justice catastor (ZombieKing's lp: 4400)
Kaiza: and the other two monsters will finish the rest (ZombieKing's lp: 0)
ZombieKing: heh, Marie was right
ZombieKing: strong duelist do exist here.............

*with that, he shuts his disc off and the duel ends*

ZombieKing: its been a while since I've lost like this
ZombieKing: whoever gave you that deck, you should be very thankful of him
Kaiza: its a her, and I am very thankful, you can trust me on that
ZombieKing: heh, I hope to meet her some day Very Happy
Kaiza: ...............
Kaiza: same for me
Marie: .............
Marie: most people like you lose to zombieking with ease, but you
Marie: you survived and won ..........
Kaiza: i'm not like everyone else
Maire: ................. maybe

SeraphicGirl: (thinking) wow what a pro deck .........
SeraphicGirl: (thinking) !

*after the duel is over, seraphicgirl looks up at the tree and realizes that Anna is not on it, and becomes steaming pissed, and storms off*

SeraphicGirl: where's that (censored) !?
Kaiza: (sighs)

*from a set of bushes, anna comes out and dusts herself off, and takes a deep breath*

Anna: finally that girl left me alone .....
Anna: (thinking) wait, what time is it ?!

*she then quickly pulls her watch out and checks the time, seeing that its 4:40 pm*

Anna: (thinking) ah crap !
Anna: (thinking) my mom is gonna kill me !

*with that, she darts out away from the bushes, but a short distance after, she bumps into someone head first as they're crossing the field, knocking them both to the floor, Anna rubbing her head while the other person rubs his leg, both in pain*

Anna: owwwww !
Anna: hey watch where you're going !
CyberZane: watch where I'm going ?!
CyberZane: watch where you swing that (censored) wrecking ball for a head you can kill people with that !
Anna; I hope it kills you next time !
CyberZane: we'll see about that you -
CyberZane: wait a bit ......
Anna: what ?!

*CyberZane then pulls out a document from his pocket and hands it to her, while they both get up*

CyberZane: is that you ?
Anna: uhhh

*Anna looks at the picture on the document and realizes its her*

Anna: yes it is
Anna: are you stalking me ? Shocked
CyberZane: no
CyberZane: I have to kick your shrimpy (censored) in a duel so lets start
Anna: (sighs)
Anna: and my butt is not shrimpy !!!

*few minutes later, they start their duel

CyberZane: are you sure you dont want to write this up as a 2-0 loss on your part ?
Anna: no !
CyberZane: fine, ill go first
Anna: darn ....
CyberZane: ill set 2 cards (solemn warning, mirror force) and summon bountiful artemis, and end my turn
Anna: ill go I guess
Anna: ill special summon Cyber Dragon to the field
CyberZane: activate trap, solemn warning, paying 2000 lifepoints to negate and destroy the monster (CyberZane's lp: 6000)
Anna: darn............then ill set 1 card (shining angel) and end my turn
CyberZane: sure you dont want to write this up as 2-0 ?
CyberZane: fine then
CyberZane: ill summon harvest angel of wisdom, and ill attack your face down with bountiful artemis
Anna: activate card effect, shining angel, and ill just special summon another one ...
CyberZane: well ill just attack the other one with harvest angel (Anna's lp: 7600)
Anna: ill use his effect again
CyberZane: and special summon another one ?
Anna: actually, ill special summon honest ....
CyberZane: (thinking) what ?
CyberZane: (thinking) its not easy to get that, then again, she must have had it for a while, no big deal
CyberZane: well, I will end my turn then
Anna: my turn
Anna: ill summon the 3rd shining angel to the field, and with 2 light monsters, ill special summon guardian of order from my hand
Anna: and ill use honest effect, and add it to my hand
Anna: guardian of order will attack
CyberZane: activate trap, mirror force, destroying your monsters in attack mode
Anna: uuf
Anna: then ill just end my turn....again
CyberZane: hmmmmm
CyberZane: ill set 1 card face down (negate attack) and my monsters will attack (Anna's lp: 4200)
Anna: ugh ...
CyberZane: I think you should have taken the offer
CyberZane: well, your turn
Anna: fine, ill go
Anna: ill remove from play two shining angels in my grave to special summon soul of purity and light
CyberZane: ok
Anna: and now ill summon vylon sphere in attack mode
CyberZane: (thinking) vylon ?!
Anna: and now ill synchro summon using spul of purity and light and vylon sphere
Anna: vylon sigma
CyberZane: (thinking) how in the world
Anna: vylon sphere effect activates, and ill pay 500 lifepoints to equip it to vylon sigma
Anna: and now ill use vylon filament and equip it to vylon sigma
Anna: when I attack, you cant use traps
Anna: now vylon sigma will attack, and being the only mosnter on my fiend, I can equip a spell card from my deck to it
Anna: ill equip mage power to it, making its attack 3300
Anna: by the way, the attack target is bountiful artemis
Anna: now, damage step, ill discard honest, and boost its attack by 1600
Anna: making you lose 3300 lifepoints (CyberZane's lp: 2700)
CyberZane: heh, not what I'd expect ...
Anna: (censored) strai- opps I just swore !!
CyberZane: (facepalms himself)
Anna: anyway, your turn ...
CyberZane: well, ill go
CyberZane: ill have harvest angel of wisdom attack, and during damage step, ill discard honest as well
CyberZane: you know what happens (Anna's lp: 2400)
Anna: great ........
CyberZane: its your turn
Anna: fine
CyberZane: (thinking) vylon sphere could be dusted off as the fluke of a bad deck builder, but vylon sigma too ?
CyberZane: (thinking) and their equip spells ?
CyberZane: (thinking) how in the world

*flashback*

a girl with white hair and a white and purple costume and a large duel disc on her hand is sitting on the floor attending to ann injured boy on the floor, with a small duel disc on his hand, with a half empty deck slot. Cards are scattered about and the girl's clothes look torn, while at the same time, a bunch of grown men are scampering out of the room, looking badly beaten*

Enrion: you ok there ?
CyberZane: yea............I am now
CyberZane: thanks
Enrion: no problem Very Happy

*with that, she stretches out and picks up the cards on the floor, and goes through them one by one*

Enrion: (thinking) vylons..its been a while
Enrion: hey
CyberZane: yes ?
Enrion: what's your name ?
CyberZane: uhhh, its cyberzane
Enrion: well Cyberzane, you got some pretty good cards here
CyberZane: yea, but people here dont like me playing this game, hence why I'm here...practicing boxing to defend myself ........
Enrion: well no need to worry, they wont be back for a while
CyberZane: I hope, but damn............how could your cards do that ?
Enrion: its a long story, and someday you will be able to as well Very Happy

*with that, she hands the cards to him*

Enrion: would you like to trade cards ?
CyberZane: Shocked

*flashback ends*

CyberZane: (thinking) urgh, finish duel first, ask questions later
Anna: my turn I guess
Anna: ill special summon cyber dragon, and now ill summon vylon stella to the field
Anna: now, ill synchro summon using vylon stella and cyber dragon, vylon elipson
Anna: vylon stella effect activates, and ill pay 500 lp (Anna's lp: 1900) to equip it to vylon elipson
Anna: now ill use vylon elipson's effect, and send stella to the grave to destroy harvest angel of wisdom
CyberZane: Shocked
Anna: now vylon elipson will attack
CyberZane: (thinking) I never thought I'd
CyberZane: oh crap w- urgh (CyberZane's lp: 100)
Anna: and now its your turn
CyberZane: (sighs)
CyberZane: ill admit you aren't as weak as one would expect
CyberZane: however
CyberZane: special summon cyber dragon, and ill activate monster reborn, and special summon honest from my hand
CyberZane: and ill have cyber dragon attack
CyberZane: damage step, ill discard honest, and make cyber dragon's attack 4700
CyberZane: I guess this is over
Anna: (sighs in despair and drops to floor)(anna's lp: 0)

*with that, CyberZane shuts off his duel disc and the duel ends. He then walks to Anna and holds her by the hand with the duel disc, lifts her up and takes it off of her*

Anna: what ?
Anna: hey !

*he then takes the deck out of the disc and looks through it*

CyberZane: where did you get this ?
Anna: my brother gave me it !
CyberZane: and where did he get it ?

*flashback*

*the girl exits the house, which has all its lights on, goes to her bag, and switches decks again. She then turns to the boy and talks to him*

Unknown Girl: there, now your family is all ok
Unknown Girl: I would stay, but i could just feel it ...........
Rosum: huh ?
Unknown Girl: your hormones are acting up badly aren't they ?
Rosum:
Unknown Girl: hehe

*the girl walks off, clearly forgetting her bag as if she meant to leave it there*

Rosum: hey wait
Unknown Girl: hm ?
Rosum: what's your name ?
Unknown Girl: uhhh

*the girl turns to watch him with a smile, arms behind her back and her chest sticking out, making the boy's face turn red with embarassment*

Unknown Girl: my name is Enrion, captain of angels

*flashback end*

Anna: he said a white haired girl name Enrion gave it to him
CyberZane: I see ......

*with that, he puts the deck back in the disc and gives it back to her, then pats her on the head*

Anna: Shocked
cyberZane: if she gave him that deck, and he gave you it
CyberZane: be thankful to your brother, and he should be thankful to her
Anna: uhhh, ok Shocked
CyberZane: (thinking) I never thought I'd hear her name again, or see this again
CyberZane: (thinking) its been too long Smile

*meanwhile, at another section of the park, Kaiza is sitting on a chair reading a book when Loruka comes to him, holding a tray with a sandwich and a drink*

Loruka: master, am I still required to hold this for you ?
Kaiza: no need to anymore
Loruka: ok

*with that she drops it on the floor, the burger falls on the grass and the drink spills off*

Kaiza: (thinking) .....................
Loruka: something is wrong ?
kaiza: no ..........
Loruka: also, I am aware that you are not happy with the results of a person called Marie
Loruka: should I adjust the results to suit master ?
Kaiza: no need, leave them as it is
Kaiza: she's proven she's worth the Yellow dorm
Kaiza: she can play well, just not in a way most would play

End of chapter 7

Last edited by Kaiza on Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:04 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Karin
Beginner
Beginner
Karin

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Soul Duelist: Mechanical Angel   Yu-Gi-Oh Soul Duelist: Mechanical Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:07 am

:3 im a slifer in ur story right? ;o

Back to top Go down
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Soul Duelist: Mechanical Angel   Yu-Gi-Oh Soul Duelist: Mechanical Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:06 am

wel, chapter 7 is done, enjoy

Back to top Go down
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Soul Duelist: Mechanical Angel   Yu-Gi-Oh Soul Duelist: Mechanical Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 3:48 am

Extra Chapter: Marie's story

Duelist: yea, thanks

*with that, he pulls out his dueldisc and activates it. Few minuets later, around the end of the duel*

AntiHero: Trishula, dragon of the ice barrier attacks (Marie's lp: 0)
Marie: uff
Duelist: wow .....

*with that, the duel ends*

AntiHero: if you want to be a real duelist, you should play like me !

*with that, he walks off, leaving Marie on the floor*

Duelist: I want to be a real duelist !
Duelist 2: yea, me too !

*with that, the other children rush to the person, leaving her where she is*

*a man with a texas style hat and jacket walks in and stops off at one of the vegetable stalls, taking a chair and sitting down there*

ZombieKing: hey there
Vegetable seller: hey, how can I help you ?
ZombieKing: I am looking for a short of special shop, can you help me find it ?
Vegetable seller: sure, you found one right here
Vegetable seller: some of the best home grown vegetables you can find are right in your face
ZombieKing: actually ......

*the guy then goes into his pocket and pulls a card out, and shows it to him*

Vegetable seller: this ....
ZombieKing: where can I find a seller of these ?

*the card store owner is busy arguing with 3 players in his store while a girl on the floor gets off of it slowly, struggling a bit*

Store Owner: get out of here you big bullies !
Duelist 1: its not our fault she uses such weak stuff !
Duelist 2: yea, if she wants to win, tell her play some real decks !
Marie: .................
Duelist 3: lets get out of here, its not worth it

*with that, the duelists leave the store*

Store Owner: come back when you get some manners !

*a few minutes later, the girl is sitting down on a chair in front of the store owner's desk, resting her head on it as the owner sorts through some cards

Store owner: I dont normally let people rests there head there
Store Owner: but in your case, I'd make an exception
Marie: where did everything do wrong .......
Marie: why does everything go wrong ..............
Store Owner: hm ?
Marie: just when everything is going right, just when life seems enjoyable, fun ................... everything goes wrong ......
Marie: just like when I was 12......... just like now !

*with that she slams her fist onto the desk hard and rests her head on her other hand, bursting into tears*

Store Owner: hey now that -
marie: (crying) he came, and ruined everything !!
Marie: (crying) him and his great deck making it sound like the only way to be a real duelist is to be a bully !
Marie: (crying) that's not how to be a duelist, that's how to be a bully !!
marie: (crying) and now, my entire home is full of bullies just like what my friend became !
Marie: (crying) every time
Marie: (crying) every time my life is getting a better light someone force comes and darkens it !!
Marie: (crying) I just want to be happy for once !
Marie: (crying) and some force always comes and ruins it !!!

*the girl sheds so many tears it forms a puddle on the desk, flowing off and falling to the ground, leaving even the shop owner speechless*

Store owner: ..............
Marie: (crying) life will always be miserable ....
Store Owner: some force always comes and ruins everything eh ?

*with that, he opens up a cupboard draw behind him and pulls out a box covered in dust, and blows it off*

Store Owner: its been 11 years

*flashback*

location: Card shop in Serbian town, time: 5:30 pm, year, 2122

*a girl dressed in purple and white with long, silver hair, is busy talking with the store owner*

Enrion: you got good duelist here, maybe not the strongest but some of the most friendly ones I've ever seen
Store Owner: that's good to hear
Enrion: just wished they stop staring at my bosum .....
Store owner: they're male and they're young, what more you'd expect ?
Enrion: true Very Happy
Enrion: anyway, I was told to deliver a package to you so

*with that, she goes into her bag and takes out a deck box*

Store Owner: a package ?
Store Owner: I dont remember having to collect any
Store Owner: are you sure ?
Enrion: well, here is the place I was to send this deck to
Enrion: if its not the right place, well, keep it
Enrion: and just give it to someone who you think will need it the most
Enrion: simply put, if any force comes at you which you normally cant stop
Enrion: that will Very Happy

*with that, she gets off the decks and leaves the store, with a white cape with purple symbols stitched into it*

*flashback ends*

Store Owner: well, lets see if she was right

*he completely dusts the box off, opens it, takes the deck out and places it at the girl's head, who then slowly moves and stretches her hands, taking it up and looking through it, eyes and face still wet from tears*

Marie: what is this ?
Store Owner: soem deck a young woman 11 years ago gave me
Store Owner: I have no use for it, so take it

*looking through it, she stops at a card*

Marie: its ugly ......

*she then stops on another card*

Marie: she's...........cute ....

*then she stops on a ritual mosnter in the deck*

Store Owner: she said if any force comes that you cant stop, this will
Store Owner: you seem to have one right now
Store owner: put it to the test
Marie: ...................
Marie: I will, I guess

*with that, she slowly leaves the store, and heads for teh door and holds the handle*

Marie: thank you

*with that, she closes the door behind her*

*a bunch of people can be seen dueling in square, making alot of noise too*

Duelist 3: man you need a better deck than that !
Duelist 4: I could make decks 10 times better than yours
Duelist 4: you're just not worth it
Duelist 3: oh yea ?!
Duelist 3: well bring it
Duelist 4: gladly

*but before they could begin, they notice Marie trying to walk past them un noticed

Duelist: oh look, its the lame one !
Duelist 3: still playing around with weak decks there girl ?
Duelist 5: (laughs)
Marie: just leave me alone ......

*with that, she puts on a hood to cover her head and slumps off*

Duelist 3: dont worry, we dont bother trash anyway
Marie: .............

*flashback*

*flashback ends*

Marie: (thinking) lets do it

*with that, Marie pauses for a bit, then switches decks in her disc with the one in the box, and locks onto the duel disc of one of the duelists in the park right after*

Duelist 3: huh ?
Marie: duel me, now
Duelist 3: well, fine, if you like being beat up ill gladly do it

*a few turns later*

Marie: Herald of perfection will attack
Duelist 3: activate mirror force
Marie: wont work, ill discard spirit of the harp to negate it
Marie: and my attack still goes through (Duelist 3's lp: 2900)
Marie: now, Soul of purity and light will attack (Duelist 3's lp: 500)
Marie: and now, since you said she's better off as an escort
Marie: freya, spirit of victory will do the last blow (Duelist 3's lp: 0)
Duelist 3: whoa ...
Duelist 5: since when did she get that good
Marie: I made decks to have fun, as dueling should be
Marie: but since you all kept being morons, I made this deck
Marie: to have fun at your expense
Duelist: she's pissed ...
Marie: yes
Marie: I am
Marie: and if any of you have a problem with the fact I dont use what you all use
Marie: come at me !

*then, they all pause as they hear clapping from behind, and turn around to see someone in the shadows clapping slowly*

AntiHero: still the same scrubber girl I see
Marie: its you again .....
AntiHero: ah, I remember you

*flashback*

Duelist: yea, thanks

*with that, he pulls out his dueldisc and activates it*

*flashback ends*

AntiHero: still using terribly decks ?
AntiHero: wont your services be better in the kitchen ?
Marie: ill tear you apart if you step into my kitchen !
Marie: just like ill tear you apart now !

*with that she angrily locks onto to his duel disc, but with no success*

AntiHero: relax scrub, I dont take on weaklings just like that anymore
AntiHero: but if you really want to duel against me
AntiHero: ill host a small tournament this afternoon, just for your sake
AntiHero: win, and you can fight me
Marie: fine
Marie: but for now, I must head home !

*with that, she puts on her hood and storms off, hiding her face a bit*

*the gate to the car shop is open and a mechainic is working on repairs underneath a car when someone walks up and knocks on the hood of the car he is under*

ZombieKing: hey, are you there

*the mechanic then slides out from under the car*

Mechanic: yes

*with that, he pulls out a card and shows him it*

ZombieKing: do you know the local gathering spot for those who play this ?
Mechanic: Shocked

*a few seconds later, a dog walks close to the entrance gate and takes a small nap, 2 seconds after, Zombieking is pitched out of the car shop, onto a tree, which breaks under his force*

Dog: Shocked

*and the dog scampers off, scared out of its wits, as the mechanic comes out*

ZombieKing: x_x
Mechanic: check the playground, not here
Zombieking: thank you .............

*Marie is in her room sorting through cards on a wooden floor, when a man walks into her room*

Marie's dad: hey
Marie: yes..
Marie's dad: still playing that silly game ?
Marie's dad: why not get a man ?
Marie: I chose not to, not as yet .......
Marie: and yes, dad, I am
Marie's dad: well, call me when you grow up !
Marie: yes, dad

*with that, he leaves the room*

Marie: (thinking) ill grow up, after I fix this place
Marie: (thinking) after I fix him

*at the same time, in a back alley, AntiHero can be seen leaning on a wall, not sorting a deck, but fixing a dueldisc that looks badly damaged, and old*

Antihero: pfft, what an annoyance !

*flashback*

*a boy with red hair can be seen sitting on a puddle on a rainy day, scared out of his wits with a duel disc on his hand, clearly damaged, almost broken in two if not for the internal wiring. In front of him, are a bunch of people in a full body black hoods, decoratively torn at the base, all standing in front of him, blocking his path out*

AntiHero: (shaking and shivering)
Soul Hacker: look at you
Soul hacker 2: you're weaker than everyone else we just took, absolutely weak !
Soul hacker 3: you cant even weield a duel disc right !
AntiHero: (shaking)(watches his broken duel disc)
Soul hacker 4: learn to take this game seriously, then maybe we'd come back for you
Soul Hacker: maybe then you can join your friends !

*with that, a large, whirling black smoke engulfs all of the hackers, and when it goes, they are nowhere to be seen*

*flashback ends*

AntiHero: (thinking) even if I have to beat every player senseless, ill make sure they never get another soul
AntiHero: ill make everyone take you on seriously

*with that, the disc repairs are fixed and he gets off the wall*

AntiHero: (thinking) ill get them back, after everyone tears you apart !

*and he leaves the alley. a few minutes later, he reaches the park again and sees a bunch of people gathered around, and looks around to see if Marie is there*

AntiHero: so where's that dumb girl ?
Duelist 1: maybe she wussed out
Duelist 2: yea, that's expected of her
Duelist 3: such a weaking !
AntiHero: heh, guess she's still a scrub...
Marie: I'm right here !

*everyone turns around to see her, hood off and watching them all*

Marie: I am not a coward, and if I have to beat you all just to prove what this game is meant for ill do it

*she then points to AntiHero*

Marie: starting with -

*only to notice he's on a chair, writing on a paper on a desk, sitting calmly*

AntiHero: its a tournament, register like a normal human being and dont make a fool of yourself please
Duelist 5: (laughs a bit)
Marie: -_-

*a guy woth texas style clothes that look as if it went through a police search and beating barges into the store, alerting the shop owner, who takes out a broom and points it his way*

Store Owner: I'm armed and dangerous !
ZombieKing: (dazed and disoriented) I just want to find the card store.....
Store Owner: oh, well, in that case grab a chair
ZonbieKing: (dazed and disoriented) sure ....

*with that, he scrambles onto a chair and tries to fix his bearings*

ZombieKing: (disoriented) is this the card store I have been hearing about ?
ZombieKing: (disoriented) the last one left in Serbia ?
Store Owner: from the way you look I wont question if I am or not
ZombieKing: in that case

*getting less disoriented as he speaks, he goes into his pocket and takes out the picture of a girl with white hair*

ZombieKing: by any chance, did a girl looking like this ever visit this place, at any time in life ?
Store Owner: hmmm

*the store owner takes the picture and examises it carefully, then gives off an expression of shock*

ZombieKing: well ?
Store Owner: yes, she has
Store Owner: hmmmm
Store Owner: why does it matter ?
ZombieKing: then she must have left a deck here, and in that case I must have it !
Store Owner: sorry, no can do
ZombieKing: what ?!
Store Owner: she did leave a deck here, but I ain't giving you it
ZombieKing: ill give you whatever you want for it !
Store Owner: I ain't giving you it as I dont have it anymore
ZombieKing: what ?!?!?
Store Owner: the girl gave specific instructions on who to gave it to
Store Owner: and honestly, you seem to need instructions on how to get to the hospital
ZombieKing: I dont need a hospital I need that deck !
Store Owner: well its not on me anymore so unless you want something else I'd go see a doctor if I were you
ZombieKing: Sad
ZombieKing: well, who did you give the deck to ?
ZombieKing: can you at least tell me that ?
Store Owner: a young girl who really needed some help in dueling, if you want to know more, go visit the town square, but honestly-
ZombieKing: thank you very much sir ! Very Happy

*with that, he bolts out of the store*

Store Owner: the deck wasn't meant to be given up freely ....

*the tournament is just about to end, and the other duelists are on benches sitting, looking demoralized, some even a bit battered. In the middle of the square, Marie stands confident, and pissed, with Antihero still on a chair sitting*

Marie: I've taken everyone else out !
Marie: only you are next

*then, a drop of water falls from the sky, onto the paper antihero has, followed by a few more drops, then, a small dounpour in the afternoon sky*

AntiHero: hmph, its raining
Marie: I dont care !
AntiHero: fine

*he gets off the chair and heads to the middle of the park where Marie is, as both of them start to get drenched in rain. The other duelists start to get off of the benches and into sheltered areas, just watching them*

Duelist 3: that girl must be crazy !
Duelist 7: I think they both are ........... dueling is a bit fun but dueling in the rain ?!
AntiHero: you got one last option to
Marie: just start !

*with that she locks onto his disc*

AntiHero: so be it

*with that he locks back onto hers, and the duel starts*

Marie: ill make sure you regret what you did before !
AntiHero: win or lose I already got what i wanted, but if you want a beating so bad
AntiHero: you got it !

*a short distance away, ZombieKing hops from one sheltered area to the next, trying to avoid the dounpour*

ZombieKing: that park is so frigging far away !
ZombieKing: this better be worth it !

AntiHero: ill go first
AntiHero: ill set 1 card (xx-saber emmersable) and end my turn
Marie: my turn
Marie: ill summon manju of the 10,000 hands, and ill use his effect, and add advanced ritual art from my deck to my hand
Marie: now, manju of the 10,000 hands will attack your monster
AntiHero: flip, xx-saber emmersable
AntiHero: and ill use his effect, and special summon xx-saber darksoul from my deck
Marie: ill end my turn then
AntiHero: and now the destruction begins
AntiHero: ill summon xx-saber fullhelmknight, and now ill special summon xx-saber faultroll from my hand
Antihero: now, synchro summon using xx-saber darksoul and xx-saber fullhelmknight, naturia barkion
AntiHero: ill activate faultroll's effect next, and ill special summon xx-saber emmersable from my grave
AntiHero: now, xx-saber faultroll will attack manju of the 10,000 hands (Marie's lp: 7000)
AntiHero: now xx-saber emmersable attacks (Marie's lp: 5700)
Antihero: now naturia barkion attacks (Marie's lp: 3300)
Marie: uuf !
AntiHero: uff indeed
Antiher: ill end my turn, and use darksoul's effect, and add x-saber boggartknight from my deck to my hand
Marie: ...............
AntiHero: what says you ?
Marie: ill go
Marie: ill set 2 cards from my hand (nova summoner, solemn warning) and end my turn
AntiHero: cowering into a corner again ?
Antihero: well let me show you what happened last time you did !
AntiHero: ill summon xx-saber boggart knight, and ill use his effect, and special summon x-saber pashul from my hand
Marie: ...............
AntiHero: now ill synchro summon, using x-saber pashul, xx-saber boggart knight and xx-saber emmersable, trishula dragon of the ice barrier
Marie: not again .........
AntiHero: now ill use his effec-
Marie: not again, NOT AGAIN !!!!!! (flips solemn warning)(Marie's lp: 1300)
AntiHero: (thinking) since when did she use that ?
Marie: not again, not again !
AntiHero: heh, looks like you did get some skill, oh well
AntiHero: activate xx-saber faultroll's effect, and special summon xx-saber emmersable from my grave
AntiHero: xx-saber emmersable attacks
Marie: activate, nova summoner's effect, and special summon another one
AntiHero: heh, then ill hit it again with faultroll
Marie: and ill bring another one !
Antihero: then ill hit it again with barkion
AntiHero: what you plan to bring now ?
Marie: ill special summon marshmallon in defense mode !
AntiHero: hahaha
AntiHero: it'll only last you a turn !
AntiHero: and all ill give you is that !
AntiHero: ill end my turn !

*as the duel goes on, the sky becomes a bit darker from the clouds gathering up, as the rain gets heavier, drenching Marie and AntiHero*
Marie: finally !
Marie: my turn !
Marie: ill summon Freya, spirit of victory to the field.
Marie: as long as she is here, all fairy monsters gain 400 extra attack and defense, and fairy monsters cant be attacked as long as she is here
AntiHero: Shocked
AntiHero: and what is her attack and defense
Marie: from her own effect, 500 each
AntiHero: (bursts out laughing)
AntiHero: really now ?
Marie: yes really !
Marie: and ill activate this spell card, advanced ritual art, and ill send 3 mystical shine balls from my deck to my grave, to special summon herald of perfection !

*the card summon hologram appears so big its almost like a small tower, blocking Marie off a bit*

AntiHero: (thinking) in the earlier duels she didn't play this, why ?
Marie: with freya's effect, he has 3200 defense, 2200 attack, and he's in defense mode
Marie: and ill activate dark factory of mass production, and add 2 mystical shine balls from my grave to hand
Antihero: impressive, but
AntiHero: ill summon to the field xx-saber pashul, and ill synchro summon using xx-saber emmersable and x-saber pashul, ally of justice catastor
AntiHero: now, ally of justice catastor attacks herald of perfection
AntiHero: have all the defense you want, not light so catastor's effect destroys it
Marie: and now, ill activate herald of perfection's effect, and ill discard 1 mystical shine ball to negate and destroy catastor

*upon discarding, the herald of perfection turns towards catastor, and points its hand downwards. a Ball of light forms in his hand, and fires towards catastor, exploding upon inpact and throwing water in every direction. Some of it splashes at Zombieking as he comes a bit close to the center of the park*

ZombieKing: (wiping his face) this isn't -
ZombieKing: Shocked

*he looks towards the duel and is astonished by the size of the card, and AntiHero seems shocked by its effect*

AntiHero: what ?
Marie: come on !
AntiHero: well, ill activate faultroll's effec-
Marie: no ! (discards a 2nd shine ball)

*the herald of perfection then repeats the action on x-saber faultroll, and more water kicks up at ZombieKing*

ZombieKing: (wiping his face) >_<
AntiHero: so it can do it multiple times ...
Marie: yes !
AntiHero well, I end my turn
Marie: ill switch freya to attack mode, and ill remove from play soul 2 nova summoners in my grave to special summon soul of purity and light
Marie: being a fairy she-
AntiHero: I know, no need for your life story here !
Marie: well then, ill have her attack Naturia Barkion
AntiHero: are you nuts ?
Marie: damage step, ill discard honest, and boost Soul of Purity and light's attack, by 2500 !
AntiHero: grr !
Marie: your barkion is powerless (AntiHero's lp: 5600)
Marie: now freya attacks too (AntiHero's lp: 5100)
Marie: what says you now ?
Marie: I end my turn
AntiHero: ..............
AntiHero: I'm guessing it can only negate as long as you have fairies
Marie: its a wall you'll never get past !
AntiHero: lets see then
AntiHero: ill summon xx-saber boggart knight, and ill special summon x-saber pashul from my hand
AntiHero: and now ill special summon xx-saber faultroll
AntiHero: ill synchro summon using x-saber pashul, and xx-saber boggart knight, brionac, dragon of the ice barrier
Antihero: ill discard 1 card (saber hole) and target herald of perfection
Marie: and ill activate herald of perfection and discard to destroy (discards spirit of the harp)
AntiHero: heh
AntiHero: and you're out of fairies
AntiHero: ill activate saber vault, making faultroll lose 600 defense, and gain 600 attack
Marie: and it still isnt enough
AntiHero: and ill activate faultroll's effect, and special summon xx-saber fullhelmknight from my grave
AntiHero: now, synchro summon using xx-saber faultroll and xx-saber fullhelmknight, XX-saber Gottoms !

*the summon hologram for XX-saber Gottoms is also huge, almost as tall as herald of perfection itself*

AntiHero: at 3100 attack and lv 9, he loses 900 defense and gains 900 attack, making it 4000 attack
AntiHero: say goodbye to your wall !

*with that, xx-saber gottoms draws his sword and slashes the herald of perfection, it pauses for a bit, then its body splits in two, with the top half sliding off downwards. then, as the top half falls off, the hologram shatters*

marie: shock:
AntiHero: come face the facts instead of hiding behind something !
AntiHero: its over !

*with that, Marie falls to her knees and looks down, water dripping off her hair and looking very demoralized. With all of the rain its hard to tell if she's crying or if its rain water*

Marie: (thinking) guess it is .......

*she draws the next card in her deck and looks at it, and closes her eyes. Then reopens it*

*Marie reopens her eyes to find herself in some dark and unknown place to her, and gets herself off the floor and walks around. At what seems to be the end of the room, there is a dim light, far off into the distance*

Marie: hello ?

*the echos fill the room, but no response is heard. Holding her arms, she walks off towards the light, a bit scared. A few moments later, she reaches it and discovers it source. It appears to be a sphere, surrounded and entangled in a bunch of chains. the chains are attached to the wall, and the sphere itself is floating in the air, stuck in position by the chains. On the floor, she notices someone lying on the floor. Its legs look wrapped in cloth, and its face is covered by a large paper, marked "release when ready". The figure also seems to have 2 wings, one like that of an angel, and the other appears to be spiked wings with no feathers. Its asleep and snoring*

Marie: release when ready huh ?

*Marie then turns her attention to the spokes keeping the chain in place. her attention then goes to one spoke, which seems loose*

Marie: guess that is how ....

*she goes to the spoke and holds onto it, and tries to pull it out. Straining to no avail, she places 1 leg on the wall and tries to pull it out, then both of her legs. When it seems as if its stuck, the spoke starts to give way a bit, then just flies off, pushing her off the wall and a short distance away from the sphere*

Marie: is that -

*then, the other spokes fly off, leaving the chains on the sphere hanging freely. The shooting off of the spokes gets the attention of the figure on the floor, who immediately wakes up

Sky Scourge Invicil: Shocked

*with that, the remain chains are flung away from the sphere from some force unknown, and the sphere begings to glow brightly, illuminating the entire room*

Sky Scourge Invicil: DID YOU JST RELEASE -

*before she could finish, the sphere begins to pulse rapidly, releasing shockwaves with each pulse, the walls in the room begin to crack, then crumble, and in fright, Marie closes her eyes*

*flashback ends*

*then she reopens her eyes and sees herself in the same place she originally was at*

AntiHero: well, is it finally over ?
Marie: yes .......... it is

*she gets off the floor and looks at him, her eye pupils a glowing blue instead of dark brown, startling him, alot*

AntiHero: what in the -
marie: activate pot of avarice, and ill return 3 mystical shine balls, honest and manju of the 10,000 hands from my grave to my deck, to draw 2 cards
Marie: now, ill tribute marshmallon to summon to the field, sky scourge invicil.
Marie: Sky scourge invicil, activate effect

*with that, her spiked wing stretches out, and from it, spikes fire into the floor, and then both antihero and marie become surrounded by spikes in all direction, with 1 spike stabbing through the hologram of saber vault*

Marie: all your spells are useless now
AntiHero: but you're not strong enough still
Marie: I am
Marie: 4 fairies in the grave, special summon, archlord kristya

*upon that, she plays the card on her disc, and a small glowing sphere emerges. It flies some distance into the sky, and then lets go a pulse so hard it sends a shockwave through the sky and the park, knocking Zombieking back a bit*

ZombieKing: whoa ....
ZombieKing: so this must be the girl ....

*flashback*

location: Card shop in Serbian town, time: 5:30 pm, year, 2122

*before the girl walks out, she turns around and talks to the store owner again*

Enrion: be careful with archlord kristya, he whips up quite a stir Very Happy

*flashback ends*

ZombieKing: is this her deck ? Shocked

*from Zombieking's view, after releasing the pulse, the sphere descends to the ground. from Marie's view, its archlord kristya, glowing brightly*

Marie: with his effect ill add marshmallon from my deck to my hand, and with Freya, he's 3200 attack points
marie: gottoms is 3100
AntiHero: since when did you-
Marie: shut up !
marie: archlord kristya attacks gottoms

*with that, kristya stretches his hand out and fires a small glowing sphere towards gottoms. It stops in front of him, then explodes, destroying him*

AntIhero: Shocked (AntiHero's lp: 5000)
Marie: now, soul Of purity and light will attack, and by freya's effect, she's 2400 (Anti hero's lp: 2600)
AntiHero: grr........
Marie: shut up I said, and with 2600 lifepoints, invicil will finish you off !

*Zombieking gets up just in time to see invicil retract all the spikes, then suddenly fire them off straight at antihero. With all the rain, its hard to tell if marie is crying, or if its just water falling off of her face. then, she closes her eyes*

*flashback*

*on the floor, marie reopens her eyes to see a figure of archlord kristya standing over her*

Archlord Kristya: ...............
Sky Scourge Invicil: guess you were ready after all Very Happy

*with that, Kristya stretches his hand towards her, and he holds onto it, and closes her eyes again*

*flashback ends*

*she reopens her eyes to see that the spikes stopped right in front of antihero, but never went through him. her eyes are back to dark brown, and then sky scourge invicil smiles*

AntiHero: Shocked

*with that, the spikes begin to crumble as all the holograms fade away*

Marie: what ?!
AntiHero: hmmm

*when the holograms fade away, AntiHero checks his duel disc, only to see sparks flying out of it as water leaks into one of the many cracks on it*

AntiHero: water damage .....
AntiHero: well, guess its over

*with that, he simply hids the disc under his coat and walks off*

Marie: wait i wasnt done with you !
AntiHero: but I'm done with you and this town
AntiHero: dont worry, you wont see me again, and if you do, I look forward to it
Marie: come back here !!!!!

*but he ignores her, and continues walking off, leaving her in the rain, clearly pissed*

Marie: .........
Marie: ...........................
Marie: ......................................
Marie: at least he wont be back ........................

*then she simply walks off too, leaving the park empty as the other duelists simply left as well, scared out of their wits by the display*

*a few days later, Marie is back at the card store, talking with the owner*

Marie: I have to admit, this deck is amazing, you should have seen it
Marie: but I never expected a deck to be so strong without darn synchros, or an extra deck even
Marie: Herald of perfection, archlord kristya, they're great cards
Marie: sky scourge invicil is hideous

*she then hears a voice in her head*

unknown voice: hey !
Marie: but freya and marshmallon are cute and great
Marie: are you sure you want me to keep this ? Shocked
Store Owner: well, sure, I have no use for it but apparently you do
Marie: well, thanks

*with that, someone in texas clothes barges into the store and startles everyone a bit*

Store owner: Shocked
Store owner: do you ever knock ?
ZombieKing: sorry sir ....
Store Owner: and do you ever change clothes ?
ZomebieKing: of course I do :shock
Store Owner: well next time change into something different from what you're wearing, you look like a fool
ZombieKing: -_-
Marie: well, hello, and what do you need ?
ZombieKing: is your name Marie ?
Marie: yes, why ?
ZombieKing: (sighs in relief) man you're hard to find ?
Marie: why are you even looking for me ?
ZombieKing: well (clears throat)
ZombieKing: my name is ZombieKing and I would like you to join my team Very Happy

end of extra chapter

Last edited by Kaiza on Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:37 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aki
Beginner
Beginner
Aki

Posts Posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Soul Duelist: Mechanical Angel   Yu-Gi-Oh Soul Duelist: Mechanical Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:53 am

Quote :
AntiHero: still the same scrubber girl I see
Marie: its you again .....

Crush Crushety Crush....

Back to top Go down
Karin
Beginner
Beginner
Karin

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Soul Duelist: Mechanical Angel   Yu-Gi-Oh Soul Duelist: Mechanical Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:03 pm

Thats the sound of your brains after im done with you

Back to top Go down
Aki
Beginner
Beginner
Aki

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Soul Duelist: Mechanical Angel   Yu-Gi-Oh Soul Duelist: Mechanical Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 2:57 pm

Uh.....You're lame. You're LAME! Does it feel pleasant hearing that? Kaiza may be above me but he has no right to call me lame. If you can't see that simple truth, then you shouldn't make such threats. Just because people are better than me doesn't give them the right to call me lame. Got it? Probably not. Well, I don't care. Nobody will walk all over me without me fighting back. Not even you, sis. I have my pride, you know? Just like you all do. I'm a human being and have feelings. If the entirety of ADA is deaf to such things, then I will leave and find people that are more understanding. Goodbye, Advanced Duel Academy, I'm out.

Back to top Go down
Red
Beginner
Beginner
Red

Posts Posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Soul Duelist: Mechanical Angel   Yu-Gi-Oh Soul Duelist: Mechanical Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:38 pm

sigh so much drama drama drama...can't make a story with out the critics

Back to top Go down
EliteDuelist
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
EliteDuelist

Posts Posts : 429

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Soul Duelist: Mechanical Angel   Yu-Gi-Oh Soul Duelist: Mechanical Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 6:39 am

I'm with you read and Aki just ignre karin if she bothers you nd ADA doesnt step all over you just her

Back to top Go down
Karin
Beginner
Beginner
Karin

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Soul Duelist: Mechanical Angel   Yu-Gi-Oh Soul Duelist: Mechanical Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:31 am

No i dont i just protect kaiza, i have nothing against her

Back to top Go down
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Soul Duelist: Mechanical Angel   Yu-Gi-Oh Soul Duelist: Mechanical Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:47 am

honestly, from talking to her, I think her problem deep down has nothing to do with Karin, but with me and any other friend she ever had ..........

*sighs* ill have to put this on hold

Back to top Go down
chaos_emperor24
Beginner
Beginner
chaos_emperor24

Posts Posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Soul Duelist: Mechanical Angel   Yu-Gi-Oh Soul Duelist: Mechanical Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 6:46 am

Dude.......I can't believe you remember that time I mentioned the song teenage dirtbag....Well, you always manage to make me laugh Kaiza.

Back to top Go down
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Soul Duelist: Mechanical Angel   Yu-Gi-Oh Soul Duelist: Mechanical Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:36 am

when will you re register ? >.<

Back to top Go down
UltimatuS
Beginner
Beginner
UltimatuS

Posts Posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Soul Duelist: Mechanical Angel   Yu-Gi-Oh Soul Duelist: Mechanical Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:16 pm

this saved my day in school... really nice :3

Back to top Go down
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Soul Duelist: Mechanical Angel   Yu-Gi-Oh Soul Duelist: Mechanical Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 4:38 am

well, the extra chapter is done, enjoy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
alice_k
alice_k

Posts Posts : 853

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Soul Duelist: Mechanical Angel   Yu-Gi-Oh Soul Duelist: Mechanical Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 2:28 am

good kaiza very fun read.

Back to top Go down
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Soul Duelist: Mechanical Angel   Yu-Gi-Oh Soul Duelist: Mechanical Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 11:35 pm

Chapter 8: FK: Lightstream

*its class break, and Kaiza is outside reading a book while sitting out in the sun at the edge of the park, unbothered by the young members dueling on the field when someone coes to his chair*

kaiza: hmm ?
kessiler: need some place to sit, got a problem ?
Kaiza: not really
Kessiler: good

*she then sits close to hi, swings her head back and covers her eyes, as if she was exhausted. then begins to talk again*

Kessiler: is it true ?
Kaiza: huh ?
Kessiler: is it true you have no idea what you are, and why you have anything you do have ?
Kaiza:.........
kaiza: yes
Kessiler: funny
Kessiler: most people I know would use stuff like that to rule their area with an iron fist
Kaiza: well...........
Kaiza: I would prefer not to rule anything, honestly
Kessiler: so what would you prefer ?
Kaiza: well
Kaiza: since the incident that happened at my home, and what I know I have now
Kaiza: I'd prefer that it never happens again

*he then points to the soul trigger on his disc*

Kaiza: and since this can do something about that
Kaiza: I'd prefer to use it such that the people who I want to be ok, are ok
Kessiler: and who are those people ?
Kaiza: if it were up to me
Kaiza: everyone in the world who dont deserve a harsh life
Kessiler: heh
Kaiza: hm ?
Kessiler: you're (censored) up
Kaiza: -_-

*with that, she folds her hands behind her back and rests her head on them*

Kessiler: the world is a (censored) up place, if it wasn't for you know what
Kessiler: the people themselves would simply (censored) each other over
Kessiler: even if you could, you really believe that trying to make sure everyone is ok will make this place a better world ?
Kaiza: honestly, yes
kessiler: ........
Kaiza: ...........
Kessiler: you're really (censored) up if you think its good to help everyone
Kessiler: but at least you're (censored) up in a good way
Kessiler: where I live, the word helping is non existant
Kessiler: everyone aims to be the greatest and nothing else, and will do whatever they can to get there
Kessiler: you'll never fit into the (censored) hole I came from
Kaiza: ...
Kessiler: maybe that is a good thing
Kaiza: I guess
Kaiza: and what about you ?
Kaiza: what is your aim with what you got ?
Kessiler: simple
Kessiler: to (censored) up anyone who dare try to (censored) with me !
Kaiza: (thinking) no wonder her decks are so supressive...........its like its meant to hate you -_-
Kaiza: so why get involved in this war ?
Kessiler: a soul hacker tried to send me to the shadow realm before, and when he failed like (censored)
Kessiler: he sent 3 more to try
Kessiler: that is when FK came and (censored) them up
Kaiza: so why did you leave FK ?
kessiler: because snakedoc is a piece of (censored) who needs a good, sweet kick in his (censored) (censored)
Kaiza: D:
Kessiler: thinking he's superior as he was my team leader, I'd (censored) him up one of these good days !
Kaiza: (thinking) yep, her decks sure justify her....

*then, Loruka steps in on them*

Loruka: master ?
Kaiza: (thinking) urgh >_<
Kessiler: master you just called him ?
Loruka: yes

*with that, she drops to the floor and laughs uncontrollably, with Kaiza facepalming himself and Loruka watching her laugh*

Loruka: is something wrong
Kaiza: (thinking) there is now -_-
Kaiza: what is wrong Loruka ?
Loruka: Snakedoc wishes to see us
Kaiza: sure .......

*with that, Kaiza gets up and goes off with her, then Kessiler stops them*

Kessiler: (laughing a bit) so Kaiza, how much you paid for a slave like that ?
Kaiza: ill explain when I get back !
Kaiza: now dont you tell a soul !
Kessiler: (laughs a bit more) sure sure (laughs again)

*and the continue to walk off*

*Kaiza and Loruka are standing behind snakedoc's desk as he goes through some papers*

Kaiza: so, what is wrong ?
Snakedoc: just now, just now

*snakedoc stops on one of the papers, seperates it from the rest, examines it calmly, then slams it on the desk*

Snakedoc: this girl got one of the lowest scores on ADA and you signed her up for FK ?!
Kaiza: is it Anna ?
Snakedoc: yes its Anna !
Kaiza: well I doubt she's that bad ......
Snakedoc: not that bad ?!

*from the cafeteria, the speakers are all off at the time and people are busy enjoying their meal, when a message is suddenly forced through the speakers*

Snakedoc: (speaker) THIS GIRL IS THE -

*the blast of audio startles and scares everyone in the cafeteria, and also blow the microphones*

Anna: (thinking) wait, could they be referring to me ?!

*while in the office, Kaiza and Loruka are frozen*

Kaiza:
Loruka: : shock:
Kaiza: (thinking) it takes some serious rage to scare a machine, and Loruka is scared
Kaiza: to be honest she isn't really that good with normal duels, but when it comes to important ones, she does much better D:
Snakedoc: and what is her idea of important duels ?!
Kaiza: well, duels with soul hackers ?
Kaiza: or probably ones where she thinks her life is in danger
Kaiza: I can prove it !
Snakedoc: fine !
Snakedoc: prove that she can actually duel decently and ill consider her staying
Snakedoc: if not, she's getting the hardest boot of her life !
Kaiza: D:
Snakedoc: now get out of my office !!!!

*with that, Kaiza grabs Loruka and they scamper out of the office, slamming the door behind them, then leaning on a wall to give off a sign of relief*

Loruka: master
Kaiza: yea (panting)
Loruka: how do we simulate a life threating duel without direct contact with a soul hacker
Kaiza: (panting) good question
Kaiza: (thinking) one we better answer fast or Anna is boned
Loruka: most suitable solution would be roleplay
Loruka: an individual performs as someone else who he or she really isn't
Loruka: roleplay
Kaiza: so get someone to roleplay as a soul hacker ?
Kaiza: most people dont know about those
Kaiza: hmmmmmmmmmm
Loruka: they dont need to know the full details of the task they are roleplaying
Loruka: request someone roleplay as a character that symbolizes death, and Anna will interpret this as a soul hacker
Kaiza: that could work and
Kaiza: how do you know this ?
Loruka: I've been updating myself master, and the academy has a wi fi hotspot
Loruka: I simply search the web connections for suitable words that matched with your plan
Kaiza: i see..........
Kaiza: either way, who do we get to do this ?

location, ADA Yellow Dorm room, time: 11:00 pm

*Kaiza and Loruka knock on a door marked up "karate practice, do not disturb*

Person in the room: read the sign !
Kaiza: just come out !

*a brief pause, then the door is opened by a somewhat short boy who doesn't look very happy*

Kaiza: I need your services
brarragan: services ?
brarragan: wait a minute ............
brarragan: its my tester !
Kaiza: yes
brarragan: and his girlfriend !
Loruka: definition needed for
Kaiza: use wifi
Loruka: sure
Kaiza: (clears throat) anyway, I need you to help me do something
brarragan: and that is ?
Kaiza: I need to play a prank on someone, it'll scare her for a bit, but in the end, it'll be for her benifit
brarragan: do you really expect me to believe a prank will benifit someone, and isn't just for your entertainment ?
Kaiza: >_>
Kaiza: she wrecked my room ........
brarragan: hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Brarragan: you make a persuasive argument, but if you are doing this for your entertainment, I want entertainment too
Kaiza: hmmm ?
Brarragan: kiss your girlfriend for me, and ill agree
Kaiza:.......................
Kaiza: hmmmm, lets see

*a few moments later, at a tree outside in the park in ADA, Kessiler, Kaiza and Loruka are all standing at it, watching someone hogtied and gagged, swing around while hanging from the tree. kessiler then walks up to the person and removes the gag*

Kaiza: how's this for persuasion ?
Brarragan: not funny !
Kessiler: so do you agree to helping ?
Kessiler: or do we gag you and leave you there for the night, to let the mosquitoes (censored) you ?
Brarragan: I dont think mosquitoes -
Kessiler: you know what I mean you moron !
Brarragan: alright, alright, ill help !
kessiler: good !
Kaiza: (thinking) finally step 1 is com-
Kessiler: hey Kaiza moron !
kessiler: now that I've done you a favor you owe me !
Kaiza: sure, what do you want ?
Kessiler: loruka !
Loruka: yes ?
Kaiza: (thinking) oh
Kessiler: go and kiss your master !
Kaiza: (thinking) crap !
Kaiza: (mind crashes)

*Kaiza then drops to his knees and holds his head in sheer anguish, and brarragan laughs*

Brarragan: guess I do get entertainment

*the entrance hall is well lit when kaiza walks in with anna, taking her to a bench*

Anna: no seriously, what am I needed for ?
Kaiza: I need company as I'm the new guard for the school in the afternoon session
Kaiza: happy ?
Anna: new guard ? you ? company ? Anna ?
Anna: maybe if you were a pedophile I'd believe it, but this excuse is more lame than the last 5 you gave !
Kaiza: urgh !
Kaiza: will you stop pouting ?!
Anna: not until you give the real reason !
Kaiza: fine you squirrel !
Anna: hey !

*they stop off at the bench, and Kaiza lifts her and drops her to sit on it, clearly with intention to do some hurt*

Anna: ow what was that for !?
Kaiza: in a few moments FK will be having a meeting here in the ADA entrance hall as the leader is the owner of the academy
Kaiza: now be a good child and sit down while I find the rest of the members !!
Anna: fine .......
Kaiza: good
Kaiza: (thinking) god damn I hope you end up pissing yourself when Brarragan shows up !
Kaiza: ill be back in a bit

*with that, Kaiza lets her go and walks off to one of the corner paths leading to the stadium, leaving Anna clueless and by herself*

Anna: why didn't he just get the other FK members the same time he got me ?

*Anna looks around the place, a bit worried*

Anna: a bit of a rustic place to hold a meeting ...

*at the stadium, Kaiza takes one of the routes at the side, which leads to the gaming room. On his way to the end of the corridor, he takes up a walkie talkie, turns it on and talks through it*

Kaiza: brarragan
braraggan: (on other line) yes ?
Kaiza: you're on, try to lead her through the stadium, to the gaming room, down to the cafeteria, to the park
Brarragan: (on other line) will do

*with that, he changes the frequency and speaks through it again*

Kaiza: Loruka
Loruka: (on other line) yes master ?
Kaiza: is the ladder to the roof ready ?
Loruka: (on other line) yes master, and what was the objective of the action you did approximately 6 hours earlier ?
Kaiza: (thinking) urgh she still remembers that >.<
Kaiza: ill explain on a later day

*with that he quickly takes it off before she can respond, and gives off a sigh. Soon after, from one of the rooms, someone with red hair exits and comes onto the corridor*

Kaiza: Shocked
Alice_k: huh, I didn't expect you to -

*before she could finish, Kaiza rushes her, grabs her, tosses her on his shoulder and darts down the stairs into the cafeteria*

Alice_k: what the
Kaiza: you weren't supposed to be here ! >.<

*at the entrance hall, Anna is still sitting there when she is suddenly startled by a sudden, deep moaning noise, at low base*

Anna; who's there ?!

*the noise gets a bit louder, then a black figure comes out from the shadows*

Anna: Kaiza ?
Anna; random FK member ?

*the figure then stands upright, and shows itself. It appears to be a skeleton in a black fur robe, with a sythe behind ist back and a crown on its head*

Brarragan: (in disguise) such a young soul ..........
Anna:
Brarragan: (in disguise) you'd make a fine collection to my list of collected souls
Anna: !

*with that, Anna drops off the bench and gets up quickly, scampering and running to the same Corridor Kaiza left through, leaving Brarragan confused. he then takes his walkie talkie and speaks through it normally*

Brarragan: jeez do I really have to do this ?
Brarragan: she runs like the road runner if he was autistic
Kaiza: (on other line) yes !
Brarragan: ok .......

*with that, he puts on his duel disc and turns it on, putting piece of the coat over it to make it only partially visible, pulls out his sythe and goes to the corridor. Meanwhile, outside, at the side of the cafeteria, Kaiza, still holding alice_k, runs up a ladder all the way to the top of the roof, dropping alice_k next to loruka on the roof and gagging her mouth*

Loruka: hm ?
alice_k: (muffled) what the (censored) is this ?!
Kaiza:(whispering) quiet ! ill explain everything once you be quiet !
alice_k: (glaring at Kaiza)(muffled) fine !
Kaiza: (sighs) thank you

*he then lets go of his mouth, then alice_k kicks him in his chin, almost knocking him senseless and off the roof, if not for Loruka and alice_k cacthing him before he fell off. Meanwhile, in the cafeteria, brarragan heads down to the eating room, looking around for Anna, who's hiding behind the serving counter, chewing her nails in fright*

Brarragan: (in disguise) now where are you girl ?
Anna:(shivering)(teeth clattering)
Brarragain: (in disguise) come out, come out wherever you are .....

*he then goes to a table and flips it over, making a loud noise that makes Anna give out a brief squeal, which he hears*

Brarragan: (in disguise) hmmmm

*he then goes to another table*

brarragan: (in disguise) dont make this hard on yourself

*this time, listening carefully, he flips over another table, making a loud crash and making Anna squeal again. This time he hears in, and heads silently towards the counter, hearing Anna's teeth clattering*

Anna: (thinking) I dont want to die
Anna: (thinking) I dont want to die
Anna: (thinking)(screaming in her head) I dont want to die !!!!!

*Brarragan then simply sits on the counter and waits for her to stop clattering her teeth. 30 minutes go by and she finally stops*

Anna: (sighs)
Anna: (whispering) maybe he's finally gone, must have thought I wasn't here
Anna: (whispering) no time to lose, I best find kaiza and -

*before she could finish, she is scared stiff by an sythe dropping right in front of her face. She looks up, and sees brarragan*

Brarragan:(in disguise) boo

*meanwhile, at the rooftop, Kaiza, alice_k and Loruka all seem to be lying down on the roof, bored of waiting*

Kaiza: she should have been out here minutes ago......
alice_k: have patience, besides I want to see how this goes
alice_k: looks like it'll be funny Smile
Kaiza: well, funny for all but her, and she's really taking her sweet time
Loruka: one must take into account that humans are the most randomized variables
Loruka: when your plan involves such variables, delays must be expected and accounted for
Loruka: I'm assuming you did not take account mas-
Kaiza: so basically we should have planned ahead for this as Anna isn't predictable, ok, ill do it next time, no need to worry Very Happy
alice_k: uhhhhh, sure then

*then, they hear a loud scream, and look over the other side of the roof. On the ground, they see a small figure running away from the building frantically, and then another figure, looking almost like spirit reaper, walking slowly towards her*

Kaiza: there she blows
alice_k: ok, so the short one is anna right ?
alice_k: and you sent the grim reaper after her ?
Kaiza: somewhat
alice_k: trying to give the child nightmares ?
Kaiza:.............
Kaiza: seems like a plan but for now

*he then pulls a switch out of his pocket and flips it, and, a short distance away from Anna in the park, 2 poles positioned away from each other pop up, with a thick wire connecting them. In her fright, Anna doesn't notice them, and trips over them*

alice_k: what was that for ?
Kaiza: at the way she's running, he'd never catch up

*he then flips the switch again, pulling the poles back down*

Kaiza: now he will
Alice_k: are you trying to kill her ?!
Kaiza: no actually, I need her to duel him
alice_k: huh, why ?
Kaiza: its, complicated

*meanwhile, Anna struggles to get off the floor*

Anna: owwwww.....

*and then looks up to see brarragan hovering over her*

Brarragan:(in disguise) its over girl

*in her fright, her eye pupils swing around wildly, and, in a glance, she notices what seems to be a duel disc hidden behind his coat sleeve. Immediately an idea comes to her head*

Brarragan: (in disguise) hmm ?

*she immediately flips back, landing on her feet and knees, pulls out her duel disc and activates it, locking onto his own*

Brarragan: (in disguise) huh ?
Kaiza: good
Anna: I know what you are !
Anna: you're a soul hacker !
Anna: and if I duel you and win, you go poof !

*meanwhile, at the roof*

Alice_k: soul hacker ?
Alice_k: what is that ?
Kaiza: its............very complicated....

*and at the park floor*

Brarragan: (thinking) I'm guessing soul hacker is her term for the boogieman
Brarragan: (thinking) jeez, what has Kaiza done to her mind ?
brarragan: (thinking) anyway

*he then locks onto her disc and starts a duel, placing Anna in shock*

Anna: (thinking) he accepted ? on crap !
brarragan: (in disguise) sure

*meanwhile, at the rooftop, alice_k, Kaiza and Loruka watch down at the duel starting. Anna is up on her feet and the duel has started*

Kaiza:...................
Alice_k: hey
Alice_k: you seem as if you're staring into space, something wrong ?
Kaiza: no, just watching the duel, ill be fine
Alice_k: uhh, ok then
Kaiza: (thinking) once she wins we'll all be fine

*meanwhile*

Brarragan:(in disguise): ill go 1st, ill set 1 monster face down and end my turn
Anna: (thinking) what was I thinking ?!
Anna: (thinking) now I'm surely gonna die !!!
Brarragan:(in disguise): well ?
Anna: ill activate pot of duality, and reveal these 3 cards (guardian of order, vylon filament, vylon tetrah)
Anna: (thinging) darn, I could use a dark hole ....
Anna: ill keep guardian of order and shuffle the rest into my deck
Anna: now ill summon shining angel and attack your face down monster
Brarragan:(in disguise): flip, a lady in wight, with 2200 defense, 800 damage is reflected back to you (Anna's lp: 7200)
Anna: darn......
Anna: (thinking) yep I'm gonna die
Anna: well, I end my turn
Brarragan:(in disguise): my turn
Brarragan:(in disguise): ill summon mezuki, and have it attack your shining angel (Anna's lp: 6900)
Anna: shining angel's effect activates, and, ill special summon to the field honest
Brarragan:(in disguise): well its your turn again
Brarragan: (thinking) I dont know, do I play to win, or play the fool ?
Anna: okay ...
Anna: ill activate honest's effect, and return it to my hand
Brarragan:(in disguise):...............

*she then looks at her hand, sees vylon hapt, and remembers guardian of order. From where Kaiza, alice_k and Loruka are watching, they can see Anna facepalm herself*

Alice_k: so how's the duel going for Anna ?
Kaiza: so far............not good ......

Anna: (sighs) ill summon vylon hapt, and have it attack mezuki (Brarragan's lp: 7900)
Anna: well, your turn
Anna: (thinking) just put me out of my misery swift ....
Brarragan:(in disguise): well, my turn
Brarragan:(in disguise): ill summon zombie master, and ill discard plaguespreader zombie to revive plaguespreader zombie from my grave
Brarragan:(in disguise): now, using a lady in wight and plaguespreader zombie, ill synchro summon, ally of justice catastor
Brarragan:(in disguise): ally of justice catastor will attack vylon hapt, using its effect to destroy your monster
Anna: damn.....
Brarragan:(in disguise): and now Zombie master will attack you directly (Anna's lp: 5100)
Anna: oof !

*the shock blast from Zombie master knocks her onto her back, hitting the floor hard*

Brarragan:(in disguise): its your turn
Brarragan:(in disguise): come on, I doubt you want to die this easy !
Anna: (thinking) he's right, but catastor......all my light monsters are useless

*she then gets off the floor and draws her next card, a cyber dragon, and an idea comes to her head*

Anna:(thinking) lets see

*going through her extra deck, she stops on chimeratech fortress dragon and grins*

Anna:(thinking) yes !
Anna: my turn !
Brarragan:(in disguise): hm ?
Anna: ill special summon to the field cyber dragon and have it attack Zombie master ! (brarragan's lp: 7600)
Brarragan:(in disguise): is that it ?!
Anna: shush !
Anna: now ill contact fusion, fusing together ally of justice catastor and cyber dragon, to play chimeratech fortress dragon !
Anna: and now I end my turn
Brarragan:(in disguise): and you still blew a chance to play guardian of order !
Anna: Damn !

*and at the rooftop*

Alice_k: how's the progress ?
Kaiza: it seems to be going better

Brarragan:(in disguise): wellm nice try at least
Brarragan:(in disguise): but its my turn
Brarragan:(in disguise): ill activate foolish burial and send wightmare to the grave
Brarragan:(in disguise): and now, ill summon king of skull servants to the field, in attack mode
Brarragan:(in disguise): with wightmare and the lady in wight both being considered skull servants in my grave, king of skull servants gains 2000 attack !
Brarragan:(in disguise): same attack as your fortress dragon
Brarragan:(in disguise): king of skull servants attacks chimeratech fortress dragon
Anna: but then they're both destroyed !
Brarragan:(in disguise): yes, they are

*the king of skull servants sends a black shockwave from the ground to chimeratech fortress dragon as it fires a beam at him. Both attacks collide head on and the fortress dragon hologram shatters, but the one for king of skull servants simply knocks down to the floor from the beam, then gets back up on its feet*

Brarragan:(in disguise): when destroyed by battle I can banish a skull servant from my grave to revive it, now its on 1000 attack
Brarragan:(in disguise): and there's more
Brarragan:(in disguise): I activate wightmare's effect, discarding it to return wightmare from my banished zone to my grave
Brarragan:(in disguise): making king of skull servants 3000 attack
Brarragan:(in disguise): now, king of skull servants attacks

*this time, he sends a shockwave bigger than the last one, knocking Anna a short distance away, on her back again*

Anna: argh ! (Anna's lp: 2100)
Brarragan:(in disguise): face it, your time is up little girl !
Anna: grrr

*and, at the rooftop, Kaiza, looking through binoculars the whole time, places them down, looking well worried*

Alice_k:........how is it ?
Kaiza: definately not good .....

*anna gets up on her feet again, struggling a bit and draws her next card, effect veiler. Then she slumps back to the floor*

Anna:(panting)
Brarragan:(in disguise): guess this is over then
Brarragan: (thinking) guess ill have to pull out the last resort insult kaiza gave me
Brarragan:(in disguise): my turn, Zombie master attacks, and when I'm done with you
Anna: ............
Brarragan:(in disguise): your friends are next
Anna: Shocked (Anna's lp: 300)

*the shock kicks up some dirt as it hits Anna and the ground. But when the dust clears, Anna is on her feet again, and in front of her, is a gorz the emissary of darkness in defense position, and kaien, the emissary of light token in attack position*

Brarragan:(in disguise): hm ?
Anna: what did you just say !?!?!

*Anna's shout is so loud even from where Kaiza and alice_k were, they can hear it*

Alice_k: wow she seems pissed Shocked
Kaiza: this time its a good thing Smile

Brarragan:(in disguise): I said your friends are next
Brarragan:(in disguise): king of skull servants attack your emissary of darkness token !
Anna: its light not darkness (discards honest to activate its effect)

*before king of skull servants could fire a next shockwave kaien dashes up to him with her sword glowing bright, most likely due to honest's effect, swings and slashes him away, tossing him to the floor and shattering it*

Anna: get it right ! (Brarragan's lp: 5800)
Brarragan:(in disguise): just because you destroyed it now doesn't mean its gone forever !
Brarragan:(in disguise): main phase 2 ill use mezuki's effect, banishing it to special summon king of skull servants from my grave on 3000 attack
Brarragan:(in disguise): and I end my turn
Anna: good !
Brarragan:(in disguise): huh ?
Anna: my turn !
Anna: ill summon to the field effect veiler, and 2 light moonsters mean I can special summon guardian of order !
Anna: now, ill synchro summon using kaien the emissary of light token, get it, LIGHT token, and effect veiler
Anna: to summon to the field, vylon elipson !

*the summon of the monster buffets brarragan with a whirlwind that can be felt even as far as where Kaiza, Loruka and Alice_k is*

Alice_K: ok, are you sure this is good ? (blocking her face)
Kaiza: dont know now (blocking his face)

*meanwhile*

Anna: and ill activate vylon filament, equipping it to vylon elipson
Anna: keep coming back if destroyed by battle ?
Anna: come back from this !
Anna: activate effect, vylon elipson, obliterate the king of skull servants !

*with that, Vylon elipson charges up a beam and fires it at king of skull servants, not only destroying it completely, but digging a hole in the ground with it*

Anna: now......
Anna: Guardian of order attacks Zombie master (Brarragain's lp: 5100)
Anna: now Gorz attacks you ! (Brarragan's lp: 2400)
Brarragan:(in disguise): urgh !
Anna: and now, the one to be reaped

*the attack stuns brarragan a bit, and when he looks up after, he's staring down the beam cannon barrel of vylon elipson, who is staring down at him*

Anna: reaps the reaper !

*while at the rooftop*

Kaiza: ok, now its not good

*with that, Kaiza gets up and jumps off the roof, turning on his soul trigger in mid air*

Alice_k: wait what ?!

*the whirlwind generated helps cushion his fall, and he runs straight across to where Anna ans brarragan is, with Loruka and Alice_k looking down at them*

Alice_k: what the -
Loruka: I best follow

*then, Loruka jumps down as well, and follows after Kaiza*

Alice_k: you all are crazy !

Anna: vylon elipson, take him out !

*with that, Vylon elipson fires a beam at brarragan, but before it reaches, Kaiza jumps in the way and deflects it with his duel disc and soul trigger, causing a big explosion. In the explosion he turns the trigger off so no one sees it. then the dust clears, and Kaiza is standing between Anna and brarragan*

Anna: what was that for ?!
Kaiza: uhhhh

*And Loruka catches up to them*

Anna: uhh, why are you helping a soul hacker ?!
kaiza: uhhhh
Kaiza: hmmmm
Kaiza: do you like ice cream ? Very Happy

*and alice_k finally climbs down from the roof and heads there way*

Anna: wait a minute .....
brarragan:(in disguise) well, I'm guessing soul hacker is your definition for the bogey man so

*with that, he takes off his costume to reveal who he is*

brarragan: its not the bogey man, you're on scare tactics Very Happy
Kaiza: yea..... Very Happy

*and Alice_k finally reaches them*

Anna: grrr !

*with that, she dashes up to kaiza and kicks him in the groin, knocking him to the floor*

Kaiza: (coughs)
Anna: you bastard !
Alice_k: (laughs a bit)
Loruka: more specifically, it was a test
Anna: huh ?
Loruka: this was the test for team FK, and from the results
Loruka: while it was barely, you passed
Anna: I did ?
Kaiza: (coughs) yes.....
Anna: yay !
kaiza: (coughs) for you ......
Anna: sorry, but you had it coming .....
kaiza: ...................somewhat

*the next day, at snakedoc's office, Kaiza drops a disc at his desk*

Kaiza: that is the test I gave to Anna, rustic at best, but it proves she can duel well
Kaiza:................given you scare her the right way ....
Snakedoc: hmmmmmmmmmm
Snakedoc: so in order for her to duel well, you have to scare her ?

*once again, from the cafeteria, the speakers are all off at the time and people are busy enjoying their meal, when a message is suddenly forced through the speakers*

Snakedoc: (speaker) KAIZA YOU -

*the blast of audio startles and scares everyone in the cafeteria, and also blow the microphones*

Anna: (thinking) wait, so Kaiza is a girl ?!

end of chapter 8

Last edited by Kaiza on Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:51 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
barragan2
Beginner
Beginner
barragan2

Posts Posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Soul Duelist: Mechanical Angel   Yu-Gi-Oh Soul Duelist: Mechanical Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 6:38 am

HELL YES :DDDD!!!

Back to top Go down
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Soul Duelist: Mechanical Angel   Yu-Gi-Oh Soul Duelist: Mechanical Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:51 pm

Chapter 8: ADA Accel Tournament

location: Water Fountain outside at ADA main entrance square, time: 9:00 am

*people watch in almost complete awe as a guy with a black cape and goggles, with a gask mask walks past everyone, with some murmuring to each other*

ADA member 1: wow what the hell is this guy doing ?
ADA member 2: this must be some psycho, to walk in here in such a...............I dont know what to say
Caped person: (thinking) I wonder if anyone realized it yet ?

*then, from a short distance away, a voice of a girl shouts out to the crowd*

Loruka: Stand clear everyone !
ADA members: ????

*loruka, running at a speed most humans cant achieve on foot, dashes up to and stops a short distance from the masked person, duel disc active and already locked onto his own*

Loruka: you do not belong in this vicinity !
Soul Hacker: and what do you plan to do about it ?
Loruka: evict you !
Soul Hacker: well then

*he then locks onto her disc and starts a duel*

Soul Hacker: feel free to try
loruka: fine
Loruka: ill set 1 monster face down and end my turn
Soul Hacker: ok then, ill go
Soul Hacker: ill summon elemental hero sparkman, and have it attack your monster
Loruka: flip, dark resonator, has to be attacked twice to be destroyed by battle
Soul Hacker: well, your turn
Loruka: ill summon dimensional alchemist, and use his effect, banishing the top card of my deck (chaos sorcerer) for 500 more attack, and ill switch dark resonator to attack mode
Loruka: dimensional alchemist will attack elemental hero sparkman
Soul Hacker: damage step, ill discard honest, boosting sparkman's attack by 1800 (Loruka's lp: 6400)
Loruka: hmph, dimensional alchemist effect activates, and ill add chaos sorcerer to my hand, ill set 1 card face down and end my turn
Soul Hacker: well then, ill go
Soul Hacker: ill activate mystical space typhoon, destroying your face down card (mirror force)
Soul Hacker: now ill activate fusion gate, and summon elemental hero stratos, and use his effect to add elemental hero neos alius from my deck to my hand
Soul Hacker: fusion gate activates, fusing elemental hero neos alius and elemental hero stratos to summon elemental hero the shining, banishing the fusion materials
Soul Hacker: 2 hero monsters in the banished zone, equals 600 more attack, making it 3200 attack
Soul Hacker: now, elemental hero sparkman attacks dark resonator (Loruka's lp: 6100)
Soul Hacker: and now elemental hero the shining finishes it (Loruka's lp: 4200)
Loruka: guh !

*the attack drains loruka's lifepoints significantly, but, unlike from normal battles with soul hackers, Loruka's body remains as if it took no damage. Meanwhile, the other members look on, fascinated by the way the duel is going*

ADA member 6: this is the same girl who tested me, I got yellow due to her yet this guy
ADA member 6: this guy is winning
ADA member 3: this guy must be really good, think he's staff ?
ADA member 2: I dont know but he still seems creepy .....
Soul Hacker: hmm ?

*he turns to watch them and they all back away quickly in fright, and then he waves to them*

Loruka: (checks her hands for spark wounds and finds none) huh ?
Soul hacker: (turns his attention to Loruka again) well, ill set 1 card and its your turn Very Happy
Loruka: hmph
Loruka: ill banish dark resonator and dimensional alchemist from my grave to special summon chaos sorcerer
Soul Hacker: activate, torrential tribute, destroying all monsters on the field
Soul Hacker: the shining activates when destroyed, so I can add elemental hero stratos and elemental hero neos alius from my banished zone to my hand
Loruka: ......................
Loruka: ill set 1 card face down and end my turn
Soul Hacker: my turn Very Happy
Soul Hacker: ill activate mystical space typhoon, destroying your face down card 9torrential tribute)
Loruka: urgh !
ADA member 4: whoa
Soul Hacker: now ill summon elemental hero stratos, and add a 2nd elemental hero neos alius from my deck to my hand
Soul Hacker: now, ill fusion summon with fusion gate, elemental hero the shining, using my 2 elemental hero neos alius from my hand
Soul Hacker: elemental hero stratos attacks (Loruka's lp: 2400)
Soul Hacker: and now elemental hero the shining attacks (Loruka's lp: 0)

*the attacks impact on her like normal attacks, and even at 0 lifepoints, her body overall, is still fine, completely puzzling her. And the ADA members are in awe*

ADA member 2, 8, and 3: Shocked
loruka: (observes her body again) what do you want ?
Soul Hacker: well I simply want ca-

*before he could finish, Kaiza rushes in the same way Loruka did, with his duel disc active, but soul trigger untouched*

Soul Hacker: another one ?
Kaiza: (locks onto his disc, panting hard) I dont know what possessed you to come here but I'm sending you -

*he goes to pull his soul trigger, but the soul hacker waves at him, signaling him not to and then points at the crowd, even more bewildered*

ADA member: is this some sort of drama act ?
ADA member 5: yea, first this guy with the mask, then loruka, now him
ADA member 7: what's really going on here ? now I'm even more confused
ADA member 2: still doesn't change the fact this is creepy
Kaiza: .................

*he then lets go of the trigger, but locks onto the soul hacker's own*

Kaiza: fine, lets go
Soul Hacker: oh well

*the hacker then locks back onto his own*

Soul Hacker: sure

*and the duel begins*

Kaiza: ill go
Kaiza: ill set 1 card face down and end
Soul Hacker: sure
Soul Hacker: ill summon elemental hero sparkman and attack your face down monster
Kaiza: flip, sangan, and since its destroyed ill add a monster with 1500 attack or less from my deck to my hand
Kaiza: I pick d.d. warrior lady
Soul Hacker: well then your turn
Kaiza: ill summon lyla, lightsworn sorceress and attack elemental hero sparkman (Soul Hacker's lp: 7900)
Soul Hacker: not bad, finally a scratch
Kaiza: (thinking) finally a scratch ?
Kaiza: (thinking) ill send him back to his world bruised !

*the members continue watching, still puzzled yet excited at this duel*

ADA member 9: at least for a drama roleplay its entertaining
ADA member 3: that guy just said finally a scratch, does this mean most people never get to damage him ?
ADA member 6: I dont know but he's pretty good, these series of duels is, wonder what's next
Kaiza: (thinking)(facepalms himself) do they have any idea how dangerous this is ?
Kaiza: anyway, ill set 1 card face down and end my turn, after sending 3 cards from my deck to the grave (dark armed dragon, dark hole, ryko, lightsworn hunter)
Soul Hacker: finally
Soul Hacker: ill activate mystical space typhoon, destroying your face down card (bottomless trap hole)
Soul Hacker: now ill summon elemental hero stratos, and use his effect to add elemental hero neos alius from my deck to my hand
Soul Hacker: now ill use fusion gate, and fusion summon using elemental hero voltic from my hand and elemental hero neos alius from my hand, elemental hero the shining
Soul Hacker: 2 banished hero monsters, 600 more attack, making it 3200 attack
Soul Hacker: elemental hero stratos will attack lyla
Kaiza: on damage step, discard honest, boosting lyla's attack to 3500
Soul Hacker: 1700 attack points higher than stratos, and 300 higher than the shining (Soul hacker's lp: 6200)
Soul Hacker: ah, nice
Kaiza: nice ?
Soul Hacker: whoops, nvm, your turn
Kaiza:..................
kaiza: (thinking) something isn't right here
Loruka: .............
Loruka: (CPU Process) function call, black entity scan

*Loruka stays silent as the duel goes on, as others circle the two of them, watching the duel*

Kaiza: my turn, ill summon d.d. warrior lady to the field and have it attack elemental hero the shining
Kaiza: less attack, so I take damage (Kaiza's lp: 6200)
Kaiza: but she battled, so her effect activates, banishing them both
Kaiza: now lyla attacks (Soul Hacker's lifepoints: 4500)
Kaiza: now, ill use her effect, switching her to defense mode to destroy your fusion gate
Kaiza: and ill end my turn, after milling the top 3 cards of my deck, again (plaguespreader zombie, krebons, emergency teleport)
Soul Hacker: not bad at all
Soul Hacker: well, my turn
Soul Hacker: ill summon honest to the field, and ill activate parallel world fusion, returning elemental hero stratos and elemental hero the shining back to my deck, to special summon another elemental hero the shining, on 2900 attack
Soul Hacker: honest will attack lyla, and the shining will attack you (Kaiza's lp: 3300)
Soul Hacker: hmm ?

*the attack from the shining did significant damage to his lifepoints, but as he checks himsekf, he seems fine, no elevated heart rate, no fatigue, his body is perfectly fine, and he is completely confused*

Kaiza: hmmmmmm
Kaiza: (thinking) I should be struggling to stand, yet I am here perfectly fine, what is going on ?

*at the same time, Loruka finishes the scan and then proceeds to talk to kaiza, holding his shoulder*

Loruka: master, I dont thi-
Kaiza: not now, tell me when the duel is over
Loruka: .................
Loruka: ok
Kaiza: anyway, you end your turn ?
Soul Hacker: oh ?
Soul Hacker: well ill add honest back to my hand and end
Kaiza: fine, my turn
Kaiza: ill banish lyla, lightsworn sorceress and sangan to summon chaos sorcerer, and ill use its effect to banish elemental her the shining
Kaiza: now ill summon junk synchron and use his effect, special summoning ryko, lightsworn hunter from my grave
Kaiza: synchro summon, using ryko, lightsworn hunter and junk synchron, magical android
Kaiza: now, magical android attacks (Soul Hacker's lp: 2100)
Soul Hacker: ow, you really are worth something
Kaiza: hmph
Soul Hacker: is that girl your girlfriend ?
Loruka: ??
Kaiza: >_<

*meanwhile, at the head office, someone open's the door to snake's room*

Sequan: snake ?
Snake: yes ?
Sequan: your guest is here
Snake: oh, well, bring him to the office
Sequan: and he's kicking (censored) downstairs
Snake: (sighs)

*with that, snake gets off his chair and heads out the door with sequan*

Snake: what is he doing now ?
Sequan: what indeed .....

*back at the fountain square*

Kaiza: well, ill end my turn and recover 600 lp, via magical android's effect (Kaiza's lp: 3900)
Soul Hacker: well, my turn
Soul Hacker: ill activate e-emergency call, and add elemental hero stratos from my deck to my hand
Soul Hacker: now ill summon it, and use its effect to add elemental hero neos alius from my deck to my hand
Soul Hacker: now, fusion gate Very Happy
Soul Hacker: and ill fuse elemental hero neos alius and elemental hero stratos to summon elemental hero the shining
Soul Hacler: 3 banished monsters, so its 3500 attack
Soul Hacker: elemental hero the shining will attack chaos sorcerer, and during the damage step, ill discard honest, making it 2300 attack points stronger (Kaiza's lp: 400)

*and in the crowd*

ADA member 4: wow this is really close
ADA member 2: guess they're both really good themselves
ADA member 7: I wonder where this guy is from though ?
Kaiza: (thinking)(sighs)
Soul Hacker: well, your turn
Kaiza: (thinking) running low on lifepoints, whether its a normal duel or a shadow one I best finish this now
Kaiza: well, ill bani-

*but before they could finish, someone in the crowd yells out*

Snake: STOP !
ADA members: (confused)(murmuring)

*then, as some of the people look towards where the shout came from, they see Sequan and Snake walking through the crowd to where the soul hacker and kaiza was, making kaiza even more suspicious*

Kaiza: wait, what is going on -
Soul Hacker: oh so you finally arrived ?
Snake: ok coder, you can stop now
Soul Hacker: do I have to ?
Snake: yes
Soul Hacker: (sighs) fine

*with that, he takes the duel disc off and the duel ends, leaving kaiza both confused and pissed*

Kaiza: wait !
Snake: hm ?
Kaiza: what are you doing in league with -
Snake: relax, its not what you think
kaiza: huh ?
Soul Hacker: funny how you actually believed it all

*with that, he pulls the hood, goggles and masks off to reveal that he's not a soul hacker, but an actual human being

Coder: hey
Kaiza: ._.

*then, loruka pats him on the back to get his attention*

Loruka: the message i was trying to relay was
Loruka: no black energy is here, or for the next 2 miles, which is as far as my scanner goes
Kaiza: .......
Sequan: and you fell for it
kaiza: ......
Sequan: (censored)hole
Kaiza: (mind crashes)

*as Kaiza shuts down for a bit, Snake addreeses the crowd who was watching*

Snake: alright everyone, show's over, back to your classes and other destinations
ADA member 3: just when it was getting good ....
ADA member 7: oh well, at least today wasn't another dull day ....
ADA member 4: their teachers aren't so good anyway
Snake: I heard that !
ADA member 4: eep ...

*and as the crowd begins to disperse he addresses them again*

Snake: dont forget to register for the ADA Accel tournament starting tomorrow, at the new Domino Tournament Arena
ADA member 6: sure
Snake: last day for registration is today

*he then turns his attention to Kaiza*

Snake: and kaiza
Kaiza: (mind reboots) huh ?
Snake: you're to register for it too
Kaiza: why ?
Snake: just do it moron
Kaiza: uhh, sure then
Sequan: I'm in it as well, so ill see you there

*then sequan walks off, and stops for a moment*

Sequan: (censored)hole

*then continues to walk off as the crowd disperses from the area, leaving only kaiza, Loruka, Snake and Coder there*

Snake: also, no class tomorrow
Kaiza: oh, sure then, but why ?
Snake: long list of reasons, too lazy to explain
Snake: anyway, Coder, my office
Coder: sure, why not ?

*with that, Snake and Coder head back to the main office, leaving only Kaiza and Loruka in the area*

kaiza: yes ?
Loruka: where is our next destination ?
Kaiza: well...........
Kaiza: lets register for the tournament I suppose

*and with that, they head off to the ADA entrance hall*

*at the office, Kaiza signs a form given to him by the desk clerk as Loruka stands a short distance away*

Kaiza: and that's it right ?
Norton: pretty much
Kaiza: ok then

*he then hands the form back to Norton*

Norton: so is your girlfriend going to register ?
Kaiza: you all need to stop -
Norton: (laughs) its funny how you react to it Very Happy
Kaiza: grrr !
Norton: its just a joke Very Happy
Kaiza: ............
Kaiza: loruka lets go !

*and with that he storms out*

Norton: good luck !
Norton: I know your girl will be cheering you on !
Kaiza: (thinking) grrr !!!!!!!!
Kaiza: yes ?
Loruka: definition needed for girlfriend
Kaiza: hold request, time duration, 24 hours
Loruka: ok....
Kaiza: (thinking)(sighs)
Kaiza: (thinking) if only they knew what she really was they'd shut up. Silly me for writing the passive guard program in

the manner I did >.<
Kaiza: (thinking) but there was no way else to write the code

*As his mind gets in a chain of thought, Loruka continues to walk in a manner that makes the distance between Kaiza smaller and smaller, until they are walking close, side by side. A few hours later, Kaiza is at home, preparing to sleep, with Loruka on a chair sitting down, a wire attached to a plug connected to the side of her forehead. As they get ready to sleep, kaiza's sting of thought continues as he gets himself into bed*

Kaiza: (thinking) she was built from the remains of machina gearframe 001
Kaiza: (thinking) and while she doesn't know this, she is fully capable of independant thinking such that not only does she not need me
Kaiza: (thinking) she doesn't even have to care I exist despite the fact I, in her memory, built her
Kaiza: (thinking) but oddly enough, even though her programming was built to be almost exactly like that of machina gearframe 001
Kaiza: (thinking) even though she was built to be self learning and solely independant
Kaiza: (thinking) she still clings to me, asking me for data updates rather than seeking them out herself
Kaiza: (thinking) still following my commands rather than using her ESS system
Kaiza: (thinking) treating me as if I own her, despite the fact that there is a built in command break in her which severs the master slave relation
Kaiza: (thinking) and its because of that and the fact she isn't my sister, or a relative as I have no living one, yet she clings to me like I am one
Kaiza: (thinking) that people refer to her as my girlfriend

*and with that, his eyes closes *

Kaiza: (thinking) if she has the ability to do as she chooses
Kaiza: (thinking) is the choice to stay to me her own choice ?

*the next day*

Location: New Domino Tournament Arena, cafeteria, time: 4:00 pm

*Kaiza can be found sitting on a stool in front of the counter, drinking froma cup. Loruka is also there, appearing to be zoned out from her surroundings, although no one is there. then suddenly, she speaks*

Kaiza: (stops drinking) hm ?
loruka: the time duration for the data query block has expired
Loruka: the query is allowed to run again
Loruka: therefore, definition needed for the heri gir-

*but before she could finish, an announcement blares over the speakers in the cafeteria*

Spokesperson:(over the radio) will Kaiza Cortus please report to the arena
Spokesperson:(over the radio) I repeat, will Kaiza Cortus please report to the arena

*with that, he sighs and gets off the stool, and activates his disc*

Kaiza: ill explain after the tournament, for now, go to the spectators area and wait
Loruka: yes master
Loruka: what is wrong ?
Kaiza: nothing
Loruka: ok then master

*with that, she heads out of the area through one of the passageways at the side. kaiza heads out through another passageway, up a flight of stairs which leads directly to the arena floor, mapped out with the pattern of 2 duel mats facing each other, except the deck, extra deck, and graveyard locations, and with a location for the duelist to stand. the announcer on the radio is there in the gap between the duel mat pattern, and kaiza talks to him*

Kaiza: where is my opponent ?
Spokesperson: she should be here shortly

*meanwhile, Loruka heads up the stairs to the stadium seats, sitting next to Alice and Anna*

Loruka: is it ok that I seat myself here ?
Alice: oh, sure
loruka: thank you

*she then settles down and sit, once again looking zoned out, unfocused on her surroundings despite the fact she is focused on the upcoming duel. Meanwhile, in the cafeteria opposite of the one Kaiza was in, on the other side of the Arena, Marie is busy changing the decks in her disc. On the table being prepped to be placed in her duel disc deck holder, is a deck with a ritual monster showing at the top*

*flashback*

location: Card shop in Serbian town, time: 8:30 am, year: 2133

Marie: its ugly ......

*she then stops on another card*

Marie: she's...........cute ....

*then she stops on a ritual mosnter in the deck*

*flashback ends*

Marie: lets go

*she places the deck into the slot, closes it and then heads out of the Cafeteria. Meanwhile, as the crowd is waiting, Alice decides to talk to loruka*

Alice: (pokes loruka) hey
Alice: seriously, are you Kaiza's girlfriend ?
Alice: you go wherever he goes, and you always stay close to him
Anna: yea, what's up with that ?
Loruka: well......
Alice: hmm ?

*then, Loruka stares down at the floor*

Loruka: I do not know the definition of a girlfriend
Alice: huh ?
Anna: (laughs)
Alice: (punches Anna in the head)
Anna: owww........
Alice: but seriously, you dont know ?
Loruka: no, I do not
Alice: well, put it this way, a girlfriend is

*before she could finish, from the stairs on the other side, marie comes out into the arena slowly, and kaiza is shocked*

Kaiza: you ? Shocked
Kaiza: you're my opponent ?
Marie: yes, kaiza, I am your opponent

*and with that she locks onto his disc*

Marie: and i will treat you as such, and you are to do the same, no exceptions !

*and he locks onto her own, and the spokesperson speaks again*

Spokesperson: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WELCOME TO ROUND 7 OF THE ADA ACCEL TOURNAMENT, FEATURING KAIZA CORTUS VS MARIE ASHIRA
Spokesperson: AND WITHOUT FURTHER ADUE, LET THE GAMES BEGIN !!

*and he leaves the Arena and the duel starts*

Marie: ill go 1st
Marie: ill summon sangan to the field and ill activate pot of duality, revealing the top 3 cards of my deck (dawn of the herald, the sanctuary in the sky, light of judgment) from this, ill keep the spell card, dawn of the herald
Marie: next, ill activate cards from the sky, banishing a fairy monster from my hand (herald of perfection) to draw 2 cards
Marie: now I end my turn
Kaiza: (thinking) dawn of the herald ?
Kaiza: (thinking) what is this ?
Kaiza: ill summon lyla, lightsworn sorceress and attack your sangan (Marie's lp: 7300)
Marie: ill use its effect, and add nova summoner from my deck to my hand
Kaiza: well, I end my turn, after using lyla's effect to send 3 cards from my deck to the grave (ryko, lightsworn hunter, glow up bulb, torrential tribute)
Marie: but before I go, one question
Marie: tell me, why do you use that deck ?
Marie: its not your deck, you yourself admit that.
Marie: so why willingly use something that isn't yours, rather than make your own thing ?
Marie: is it because it wins all the time ?
Marie: thought so
Marie: activate spell card, light of redemption, paying 800 lifepoints to add herald of perfection from my deck to my hand (Marie's lp: 6500)
Marie: ill summon nova summoner, and ill activate dawn of the herald, tributing sky scourge invicil to summon in attack mode, herald of perfection
Marie: dawn of the herald activates in the grave, banishing it to add sky scourge invicil from my grave to my hand
Marie: now, herald of perfection will attack lyla, lightsworn sorceress (Kaiza's lp: 7900)
Marie: and nova summoner will attack you (Kaiza's lp: 6500)
Kaiza: hmph
Kaiza: (thinking) that monster, I dont know what it is, but before it becomes dangerous, best take it out
Kaiza: ill go, ill summon to the field junk synchron
Kaiza: and ill use its effect

*with that, the hologram of junk synchron pops up, holding a glowing sphere in its hand, ready to throw it to the floor, but then*

Marie: no you wont, herald of perfection effect, activate, discard neo parshath the sky paladin !

*with that, the towering body of herald of perfection points his hand down at junk synchron and fires a shockwave, shattering both junk synchron and the yellow orb he held, leaving Kaiza in shock*

Kaiza: w-what ?
Marie: your deck, like almost everyone else, is based on synchro summons
Marie: without it you cant do much
Marie: and he'll make sure you cant
Kaiza: ..............
Kaiza: (thinking) so this thing negates monster effects
Kaiza: (thinking) lets try this
Kaiza: I activate dark hole
Marie: and ill activate herald of perfection effect again, discarding honest to negate your card

*it fires a next shockwave, so powerful it knocks Kaiza down to the floor. When he gets up, he realizes the monster is still there*

Marie: this can stop spells too
Kaiza: ..............
Kaiza: ill set 1 card face down and end my turn
Marie: ill switch herald of perfection to defense mode, and ill tribute nova summoner to summon to the field sky scourge invicil.
Marie: and now her effect activates
Marie: in tributing a light fairy monster, she negates all spell cards that activate from here on
Kaiza: try a trap card (activates torrential tribute)
Marie: and ill negate it too, discarding mystic shine ball to negate your card and destroy it

*the tide from torrential tribute comes at her monsters, and herald of perfection fires a shockwave at it, dispelling the water at Kaiza, who blocks his face as the water vanishes after. And that he looks up to see a large number or flexible spikes in the air pointing towards him, blocking his view of the sky, coming from the spikes on invicil's wings*

Marie: sky scourge invicil attacks

*and then, the spikes descend on him, most of which stab through him. the crowd is in shock, and despite the fact its holograms, he feels it, and holds his chest, eyes bulging, in serious pain*

Kaiza: ug, gggh (Kaiza's lp:4300)
Marie: and I end my turn

*with that, the spikes quickly retract from his body, and Kaiza falls to his knees, panting hard and sweating*

Kaiza: (thinking) why did that feel like the real thing ?
Kaiza: (thinking) only soul hackers can do that !

*meanwhile*

Alice: this doesn't look good
Anna: yea, Kaiza seems to be losing, and bad Shocked
Loruka: ................

*then, Kaiza gets up on his feet, still panting*

Kaiza: (panting)(thinking) every time I activate a card, she negates it, but why discard a card every time ?
Kaiza: (panting)(thinking) even further, why a fairy ?
Kaiza: (panting)(thinking) maybe
Kaiza: (panting) so...........that monster..............herald of perfection
Kaiza: (panting) it can negate any card effect it seems
Marie: yes
Kaiza: (panting) but every time you do you discard a fairy.............right ?
Kaiza: that is its effect cost, isn't it ?
Marie: correct
Kaiza: well................your hand is empty now
Kaiza: ill special summon cyber dragon and summon to the field sangan, and ill use glow up bulb's effect, sending the top card of my deck to the grave to special summon it (solemn warning)
Kaiza: now, synchro summon, using sangan, glow up bulb and cyber dragon, trishula, dragon of the ice barrier !
Kaiza: and now, ill use its effect, and banish both herald of perfection and neo parshath the sky paladin

*wth that, the 3 heads of trishula fire a frosted breeze at herald of perfection, and the monster becomes encased in ice, and shatters*

Kaiza: and now sangan's effect activates and ill add honest from my deck to my hand
Kaiza: now, trishula will attack sky scourge invicil (Marie's lp: 6000)

*it then turns its attention to sky scourge invicil and does the same to her*

Kaiza: and I end my turn
Marie: hmph

*she draws the next card from her deck, pauses for a moment, then takes a look at her grave for a momemt, then speaks to Kaiza again*

Marie: I should thank you for summoning trishula
Marie: because now, I can play this (summons a card on the disc)

*when she plays the card, a small, white shining ball appears, and she holds it*

Loruka: I know what that display symbolizes......
Alice: you do ?

*Loruka then takes a card out from her deck and shows it to Alice*

Alice: Shocked what ?!
Loruka: its the display for this card
Alice: but, how did she -
Alice: what the- what ?! Shocked

*she then turns her attention to the duel again. Marie holds the ball and tosses it into the air, which it then stays for a while*

Kaiza: (thinking) wait a minute, I remember this !
Kaiza: (thinking) oh no, how did she -
Marie: with 4 fairy monsters in the grave, I can now special summon
Marie: archlord kristya !

*with that, from the ball, a bright light illuminates that blinds everyone for a bit, as the light dims down, Kaiza can see the figure of archlord kristya slowly descend down from the sky, onto the duel arena

Kaiza: (thinking) how in the world did she get possession
Kaiza: (thinking) of this card ?!
Marie: and now, ill use its effect, and add honest from my grave to my hand
Marie: archlord kristya will attack trishula, dragon of the ice barrier, and in the damage step, ill discard honest,

boosting its attack by 2700

*archlord kristya pulls back 1 hand, almost as if aiming to punch something, as he does so, his fish begins to glow. Then, as if aiming to punch something, he fires his fist, but instead of punching something, a beam fires out from his hand and engulfs and eradicates trishula, and creates a huge gust that buffets Kaiza*

Kaiza: (blocking his face from dust) grrr (Kaiza's lp: 1500)
Marie: without synchro summons, you cant win
Marie: and he stops them all
alice: its amazing that she could have this card in her possession all this time
Alice: this girl really is alot better than she seems

*still a bit weak from the attacks, kaiza draws his next card*

Kaiza: (panting a bit) ill go
Kaiza: ill summon Jain, lightsworn paladin to the field
Kaiza: and ill have it attack archlord kristya

*with that, he draws his sword and rushes archlord kristya*

Kaiza: his effect gives it 300 more attack

*as he aims to swing at him, his sword begins to glow*

Kaiza: and now, ill discard honest, giving him 2800 more attack

*and as his sword gets closer to kristya's body, it glows even more, until, it connects with him, chopping him in 2 with the swing and creating a small wave from the swing. the hologram shatters, but from it, the same white ball appears and goes to maries's disc, and appears to be absorbed by it*

Marie: nice try but when its destroyed and sent to the grave from the field, it returns to my deck (Marie's lp: 3900)
Kaiza: I know
Kaiza: I set 1 card face down, and end my turn, after jains'e effect activates sending 2 cards from my deck to the grave (solemn warning, mirror force)
Marie: well, this game is over, my turn
Marie: 4 fairies in the grave, special summon, archlord kristya
Kaiza: stop ! (activate's solemn warning)(Kaiza's lp: 750)
Alice: Shocked

*this time, before the ball reaches the sky a shockwave from kaiza's disc hits it, completely destroying it*

Kaiza: and this time it never was sent from the field to the grave, so it stays there
Marie: oh no ....
Kaiza: I'm guessing its my turn
Marie: ..............
Marie: I end
Kaiza: marie, you keep saying how without synchro monsters (draws his next card, junk synchron) I cant win
Kaiza: you're wrong
Kaiza: ill banish junk synchron and honest from my grave, to special summon chaos sorcerer
Kaiza: now, chaos sorcerer attacks (Marie's lp: 1600)
Marie: guh !
Kaiza: and now, Jain, lightsworn paladin will attack

*this time, he draws his sword and rushes her even faster than he did with kristya, reaching up to her and flying past her, but not before cutting her with his blade*

Marie: gah ! (Marie's lp: 0)

*Marie falls to her knees as the holograms disappear, but the crowd is in silence*

Marie:..............
Kaiza:..............
Marie: you never answered my question
Marie: why use something that isnt yours when you can make your own

*he then looks down at his deck and holds the card "jain, lightsworn paladin*

Kaiza: like everything has a reason, there's a reason I was given this, so until I know why
Kaiza: I will use it

*and then removes the card from the summon slot. As the hologram disappears, he hears a voice in his head, the voice of a female, in panic*

Unknown Voice: help us !!
Marie: well, guess its only expected........you win

*then the crowd cheers*

Alice: ill have to admit, Kaiza is good, Marie is too
Alice: you're lucky to be close friends with either of them Very Happy

*a few moments later, at the sea side of the tournament building, Kaiza is busy leaning on the railing, lost in thought*

Kaiza: (thinking) ....................

*flashback*

Marie: but before I go, one question
Marie: tell me, why do you use that deck ?
Marie: its not your deck, you yourself admit that.
Marie: so why willingly use something that isn't yours, rather than make your own thing ?
Marie: is it because it wins all the time ?
Marie: thought so

*flashback ends*

Kaiza: (thinking) I use this deck because it was given to me, but also because of the one thing it does
Kaiza: (thinking) that I cannot do on my own
Kaiza: (thinking) keep people saf-

*but before he finishes, he is started by a pat on the back by loruka, who also joins him, leaning on the railing as well*

Loruka: hi master
Kaiza: uhh, hi
Loruka: Kessiler's duel just ended, she won
Kaiza: oh, against who ?
Loruka: sequan, with 7800 lifepoints left
Kaiza: wow......
Kaiza: (thinking) and sequan almost beat me
Kaiza: yes ?
Loruka: definition needed for girlfriend, stand alone processing included
Kaiza: (thinking) crap !
Kaiza: (thinking) that is the code for -
Loruka: you will not leave here until it is defined, by you
Kaiza: .............
Loruka: (watches him with a blank expression on her face, somewhat serious)
Kaiza: a girlfriend, or boyfriend
Kaiza: when you are that to someone, it means
Kaiza: your main objective, is to make sure they are ok, regardless of the necessary cost
Kaiza: that is basically what it is
Loruka: i see.......

*she then stares out at the ocean*

Loruka: by construction definition, in comparison to gender definition, I have no gender
Loruka: but to general public definition, my gender is compared to and matches that of a female
Kaiza: basically you appear as a female although you are not one
Loruka: and matching the definition of girlfriend to the parameters needed for it, and matching it to you and the main function of my creation

*she then stares at him with the same expression as before, and he watches back with a shocked and silent expression*

Loruka: then yes, by theoretical definition you are my master programmer
Loruka: by general public definition
Loruka: I am your girlfriend

*then, Kaiza facepalms himself*

Kaiza: (thinking) guess this is the new manifestation of the idependancy function machina gearframe 001 had

*flashback*

Location: ADA entrance hall fountain, time: 10:00 am, year, 2135:

*on one side of the fountain, Kaiza's disc is activated and locked onto machina gearframe's disc, which is activated and locked onto his own*

Machina Gearframe 001: after this duel, whether you win or not
Machina Gearframe 001: you are to give me a rational reason as to why I should terminate my decision on the duel wars, and rejoin the battle on the human side
Kaiza: ill gladly tell you now
Machina Gearframe 001: hm ?
Kaiza: it may initially be our fault why this started, I dont doubt that when you tell me even though you didnt explain how
Kaiza: but in the end some people do not deserve any of this
Kaiza: I fight in this war to make sure those undeserving of this suffering, dont suffer, starting with my friends

*flashback ends*

End of Chapter 8

Back to top Go down
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Soul Duelist: Mechanical Angel   Yu-Gi-Oh Soul Duelist: Mechanical Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 6:42 am

sorry it took a while

Chapter 9: Secrets

ADA head Admin office, 11:00 pm

At the rooftop of the ADA complex, some construction workers, guided by engineers, can be seen mounting up a small tower of what appears to be the same of a sattelite dish. Electric cords connect to the base of the tower, and can be traced back to a room within ADA filled with an assortment of wires, connectors, computers and what appears to be a large power supply at the back of the room, connecting to the main power line of ADA. Meanwhile, in the head admin office, coder is there talking with snake, with the door to the room locked.

Coder: well, so far all is going according to plan. By day's end the device should be mounted and ready for use
Snake: are you sure this device works as you say it does ?
Coder: well, from what we learned, the mechanism soul hackers use is a combination of electrical and psychological attacks on the brain, warping it and, from what we've seen, making its control their own now
Coder: this device, basically stops it, by placing the person into an induced electrical coma, which breaks the grip of the soul hacker's control over them. it basically resets the person's mind, much like one restarts a computer if its frozen
Snake: but these are comas you are talking about, comas can be fatal
Coder: no need to worry, the device works, trust me

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaiza's room, 11:00 pm

Although its almost early afternoon, Kaiza is still sleeping soundly in his bed, undisturbed by anything, even the light coming through his window, or even his cell phone ringing for the eleventh time, until Loruka comes and repeatedly pokes his head with the phone. Dazed and unhappy, he takes the phone and answers it, the tell tale signs of fatigue still on his face

Kaiza: hello ........
Alice: (on other line) finally, about time you answered !
Kaiza: hu-huh ?
Loruka: the phone rang a recorded 10 times, this is the eleventh time
Kaiza: oh.......... so what is it, what can I do for you .........?
Alice: (on other line) well, me and my friend Kessiler and Xavier would like if you and Loruka came and hang out for the day. We have no classes, so why not ? Very Happy
Kaiza: uhhhh..................do I really have to come ?
Alice: (on other line) yes, besides, it'll be fun Very Happy !
Kaiza: probably, but I'm bad with directions and you never planned this with me...............how in the world am I even going to find you all ?
Alice: (on other line) well
Alice: (on other line) .....................
Kaiza: hello ?

Then, all of a sudden, Kaiza's door swings open, startling him so badly he snaps out of his faitgue in an instant. Quickly turning his body to take a look at the door, he sees Alice standing right in the entrance to his room

Alice: ill show you how to get there Very Happy
Kaiza: how did you -
Loruka: she asked for directions from me, and seeing her as a non hostile threat, and the fact you didn't specify me not to give her the directions to our home, I saw no problems or warnings in giving her the instructions to get to our residential area
Alice: what she said Shocked
Kaiza: >_<

he gets off the bed and squints his eyes, blinking them after to see clearly, then stretches and yawns

Kaiza: do I really need to come with you all ?
Alice: we went through alot of effort get here, its only rude if you come with us
Kaiza: us ?
Alice: look down from the window

Kaiza then goes to the window and takes a look down. Below, he sees a well decorated luxury car, and sitting on it is a face familiar to him, very familiar

Kaiza: you brought Kessiler here ? Shocked
Alice: actually, when I told her about this, and told her I know where you lived, she was more than happy to drive up here to meet you. Wouldn't want to disappoint her now would you ?
Alice: besides its great to hang out with friends
Kaiza: ..............................
Alice: if not for us, do it for Loruka. I am sure she wont mind a change of exposure. Her testing job at ADA is getting to her head, and she's beginning to speak like a robot
Loruka: huh ?
Kaiza: .............
kaiza: (thinking) if you only knew ........

He then turns around to face Alice, who has her hands clasing together, begging him

Alice: pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease ?
Kaiza: ...........
Kaiza: (inhales)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mall district within New Domino City, 11:30 pm

On one of the tables outside of the mall, Kaiza, Alice, Kessiler and Xavier are eating while chatting, while Loruka is staring at her food, almost clueless as to what to do with it

Alice: Hey Loru
Loruka: my full name is Loruka
Alice: its just an abbreviation, its easier to call you using this Very Happy
Loruka: oh
Loruka: if its less difficult, then you're allowed to call me that
Alice: uhh, sure Loru
Alice: anyway

Alice turns her attention to Kaiza

Alice: Kaiza, how did you two meet ?
Kaiza: uhhhhhh
Kessiler: probably some jungle girl he's trying to modernize
Xavier: hey, that's kinda rude
Kessiler: she's as dumb as one from the jungle
Kessiler: you're staring at your food like you never saw food before, isn't the jungle plentiful, or do you like it raw ?
Loruka: raw ?
Kessiler: wait, so you dont even know what
Kaiza: she's simply not hungry, that's all
Kaiza: she does that when she's not in a mood to eat, right Loruka ?
Loruka: ...........yes
Alice: still...........that was pretty rude of you
kessiler: its how I am, come where I live you'd be eaten alive if I'm too much for you
Alice: probably will be...........
Alice: so, anyway, how did you two meet ?
Kaiza: (thinking) (censored) she didn't forget!
Kaiza: uhhhh.........
Loruka: in his apartment, I was moved there and I met him there
Alice: really ?
Kaiza: uhh, yea, that's where we met Very Happy
Xavier: was it love at first siight ?
Kaiza: .....................
Kessiler: so was it ?
Kessiler: or did you have to dominate her first ?
Kaiza: you know what

He then stands up and places his hands on the table, trying to mask his frustration with a smile

Kaiza: Alice, why dont you and Loruka go out to Settelite City for a bit, I'm sure it'll be fun ^_^
Kaiza: ill even give you money to spend Very Happy

He then goes in his wallet and takes out 400 dollars, and slides it across to alice and Loruka's side

Alice: uhhh, sure on this ?
Kaiza: yea, me and Kessiler will stay here Very Happy
Kessiler: what ?!
Kaiza: Xavier too

With that, Xavier gets off his chair as well

Xavier: I got to go to the restroom, be right back

And he hurries off into the mall

Alice: are you sure just us 2, that place isn't entirely safe
Kaiza: you two will be fine, trust me Very Happy
Kaiza: and it'll be nice siteseeing for loruka Very Happy
Alice: uhhh
Loruka: we'll be ok
Loruka: lets go for a while

Loruka gets off the chair and alice follows after, and they walk off

Alice: ill get your girl a good dress Very Happy
Kaiza: uhhh, sure
Kessiler: make sure its a short skirt !
Kaiza: .................please no short skirts

They continue walking off until they become out of view, and then Kaiza slumps back into his chair and facepalms himself

Kaiza: you're ridiculously rude you know that
Kessiler: welcome to my world, like I said, if you dont like it you better dont come where I live
Kaiza: you should move
Kessiler: there isn't any moving from this (censored)
Kessiler: because the world is a (cesored) up place ?
Kessiler: you're crying about me insulting you and your girl, wonder what you'll do when someone comes and smacks her around huh ?
Kessiler: will you cry too ?
Kaiza: listen !
Kessiler: ?
Kaiza: just because the world is a mess doesn't mean you have to be the same way so cut it !
Kessiler.........
Kaiza:.........
Kessiler: and what's the reason you chose to be different ?
Kessiler: because you hate the world as much as I do ?
Kaiza:.................no
Kessiler: hm ?
Kaiza: I am how I am, because I simply dont see a reason for scuffles, unless there's no better choice
Kaiza: I'm only in this war because I dont want to see another friend of mine lost in it, not because I ahte soul hackers
Kaiza: i'm defending my friends, plain and simple
Kessiler: friends who may very well end up becoming the same type of people you do hate
Kessiler: friends who may very well end up leaving you to die in the end
Kessiler: you're here only to help your friends, and that makes you an incredible fool, because you're fighting for people who may not even care about you
Kaiza:................
Kessiler: first time I found someone foolish the way you are
Kaiza: and what were the other kind of fools ?
Kessiler: the (censored)es who I leave crying
Kaiza:............
Kaiza: so, how are the people in the place you live
Kessiler: nothing special

Kessiler rests her arms on the table, and the head on her arms, almost as if she is tired when she really isn't

Kessiler: all they do is use whatever deck is being used the most, all they care about is winning
Kessiler: using expensive cards and acting like they're the (censored) greatest, so I do the simplest solution
Kessiler: I make my deck, to crush theirs and any hope they have of winning, and watch them as they (censored) about it
Kaiza: ................
Kaiza: I guess its deserving
Kessiler: we're in a war with beings driven by hate, to me, they're just like humans
Kessiler: we're just as stupid and (censored) up as they are
Kaiza: yes, but at least not all of us are
Kessiler: heh, so you say

Corner in Sattelite City, 11:42 am

in the walls of the back alley, Alice and loruka back into a corner as 2 men armed with short daggers approach them. Alice is scared witless, while Loruka, seems, confused

Assailant 1: give us the goods and no harm will come to you
Alice: (shaking) ok...just, dont harm us ok ?

She stretches out her hand with one of the bags, slowly, still shakin, then, instead of grabbing the bag, the assailant grabs her wrist

Alice: Shocked
Assailant 2: you really dont know what the good are, do you ?

As the assailant holds her hand, alice begins to tremble and starts to shed some tears, then, Loruka holds the assailant's hand

Assailant 2: what ?
Loruka: what do you want of us, and why ?
Assailant 2: who do you think you are ?!

He lets go of Alice, who slams back to a wall, both scared and shocked at Loruka's actions. The assailant swings his hand to strike loruka's head, but she catches and holds it, so tight the assailant cannot pry it free

Assailant 2: (struggling) what the ?!
Loruka: you didnt respond to the query, what do you want of us, and why ?
Assailant 2: ill show you what I want !

the assailant tries to knee Loruka in the stomach, but she quickly blocks with her own knee. They collide at full force, and while Loruka is unphased at the impact, the assailant, clearly in pain, bites his lips, and tries to back away. loruka lets him go, and he hops around on leg for a bit, holding and rubbing his knee. Alice is in even more shock and slumps down to the floor, while Loruka stares on at the assailants as they recover and focus on her

Assailant 2: what are you waiting for, lets take her !

The two assailants rush at her, alice's eyes bulge, and in the seconds that the attack lasts, the 1st assailant to attack, Loruka crouches and holds him by his hand and chest, brings him to the side of her and slams him into the wall, so hard a dent is made in the wall, and it bends, the 2nd assailant is then simply grabbed by the head as loruka gets on her two feet, and his head is pushed into the other wall, knocking him out. The fight ends so quickly, alice barely registers it in her head. Loruka stands for a bit after, then turns around and walks over to alice, stretching her hand out for her to hold onto. Still scared, alice holds it, and Loruka raises her off the ground

Loruka: are you unharmed ?
Alice: yea................I'm fine

Alice stares at the ground for a bit, then at the two men unconscious on the floor

Alice: how.................how are you so strong ?
Loruka: strong ?
Alice: you single handedly took out two people who could have killed us with ease, that's amazing
Loruka: I assume you're referring to the defense approach, I was always capable of performing it
Alice: what ?! Shocked
Loruka: should we return to Kaiza ?
Alice: .....................yes please Shocked

And they slowly walk off, leaving the alley

Mall district within New Domino City, 11:50 pm

At the table outisde, Kaiza and the rest of his group are simply resting on the desk, while watching the time on their watches

Kaiza: ..............Alice and loruka haven't return yet
Kessiler: think we should go for them ?
Kaiza: I think -

But before he could finish, they hear a girl's voice shouting out

Alice: HEY !
Kaiza and Xavier: Shocked

They get up to see alice and loruka coming towards them, alice waving her hands in the air, and they get off their chairs to greet them

Kaiza: where were you all? we were getting worried
Alice: we stopped off in Satelite, but two thugs had attacked us
Alice: but loruka here came and beat the two thugs like they were little kids, you should have seen her! Very Happy
Kaiza: oh.........oh.......
Kessiler: so your mouse for a girlfriend is a stronger fighter than you!

Kessiler then slaps Kaiza behind his head, pushing him forward

Kaiza: hey !
Kessiler: such a wuss
kaiza: >_<
Kaiza: well, its good to see you two are still alive
Kaiza: come tell us all about it

And they head back to the table

Mall District within New Domino City, 2:50 pm

the group pack up and clean up their trash from the table, and get ready to head out on their seperate ways

Xavier: hey, I got to go back home and get ready for the tournament, second round is today and I'm scheduled to duel soon
Alice: well, sure then, go on ahead

Xavier takes up his bags and heads out from the mall, heading in the direction of the nearest bus stop

Kaiza: hey, why dont you all go on ahead to the tournament?
Kaiza: I need to go check something out
Alice: wouldn't you want your girl with you?
Kaiza:..................not this time, its personal Very Happy
Kessiler: how do you think she'd feel about you
Loruka: its fine, ill go with you two
Alice and Kessiler: huh ?!
Loruka: its perfectly fine, he has reasons for his choices, so I will accompany you two to the tournament arena, or whatever your destination is
Kaiza: then its settled Very Happy

With that, Kaiza heads off in the direction of the pier, and his friends wave at him as he goes off

Kessiler: bring some flours back for your girl !

He walks off out of their view, but instead of heading to the dock, he heads to the bus stop on the other side of town, sits at the bench, and goes into his wallet, and takes out a picture. Its thay of a young boy with white hair, being held on top of a young woman with silver hair, both of them smiling ear to ear

Kaiza: (thinking) who are you ?

He stares at it for a while, then puts it away and slumps back on the bench, and simply wait. 30 minutes later, the bus arrives, and Kaiza steps into it when the doors open. before he sits, he talks to the driver

Kaiza: heading to Tayoma prefacture ?
Bus Driver: yes sir
Kaiza: thanks

Orphanage at the sea side of Toyama Prefecture, 3:40 pm

Outside on one of the benches, as the laughter of children is muffled by the door closing the orphanage, Kaiza opens the door and exits the orphanage after waving to the occupants inside

Kaiza: take care of yourself, have a good day
Children: goodbye mister !!
Nadia: children, be nice and call him by his proper name
Kaiza: there,s no need Smile

And he exits and closes the door. He then goes and sits down on one of the benches, and takes out the picture, and stares at it. He then stops and stares at the fountain. It appears brand new, except for a huge crack across the entire body of the fountain

Flashback

Orphanage entrance at the sea side of Toyama Prefecture, 12:10 pm, 2122

At a bench outisde at the orphanage porch, Kaiza is also asleep on it, shaded my the house roof while sleeping on the bench as if its a bed. Then, a loud crash is heard which wakes Kaiza up. he yawns, squints his eyes and looks forward, waking up completely in shock when he sees his sister a short distance from the house, holding two containers close to her chest, in her arms

Enrion: ^_^

He then jumps off the chair and runs to her. She places the containers to the side of her, kneels down and catches him as he reaches her, hugging him

Kaiza: SIS !!!!!!
Enrion: (laughs a bit) told you ill be back, and I got the ice cream Very Happy
Kaiza: really ? Very Happy
Enrion: yep, pineapple, just as you liked Very Happy
Kaiza: yay Very Happy
Kaiza: and how was your tournament round ?
Enrion: I won Very Happy
Kaiza: sweet Very Happy

Then, he pauses for a moment, catching his sister's attention

Enrion: what's wrong ?

He then points to the fountain in front of the orphanage

Kaiza: how did that get there ? Shocked
Enrion: what ?

She turns around, and starts to cold sweat at what Kaiza was pointing at. Where the fountain was, a large container about as tall as a human is now stuck in it, destroying one half of the fountain with its presence, and spewing water in all directions

Enrion: Shocked
Enrion: (pats Kaiza on the head with a nervous smile) dont worry about it Very Happy
Kaiza: uhh, sure

Flashback Ends

He then stares at the picture for a few minutes, lost in thought

Kaiza: (thinking) it was you who did this wasn't it ?
Kaiza: (thinking) who are you, what were you to me, and what will you be if I find you again ?
Kaiza: (thinking) no, not if, when! I will find you again and I will get the answers as to what you did to my memories and why!
Kaiza: (thinking) after I end this stupid struggle with these beings!

He then stops and opens his bag, takes out his duel disc and stares at it, then, the trigger it has

Kaiza: (thinking) if you're a relative of me, does this mean you're the same thing I am ?
Kaiza: (thinking) and if so, does this mean, you've been fighting this war too ?
Kaiza: (thinking) if they took you to, ill make sure to get you back, with the very same thing you gave me

He then puts it in his bag and stares out to sea, but is stopped by a very familiar figure standing at the pier, with his back turned towards him. Curious, he gets up and heads to the person, and touches him on his back

Kaiza: hey
Xavier: ah !

the person finches and turns towards kaiza, almost falling into the sea if it wasn't for him being pulled back. He gets on solid footing and holds his knees, panting a bit, then stares up at Kaiza. Both are shocked to see each other here

kaiza: Shocked
Xavier: shock
Kaiza: what are you doing here ?
Xavier: what am I doing here, what about you ?!
Kaiza: I used to live here!
Xavier: so did I and I never saw you here !
Kaiza: I moved out in 2124, when did you leave ?
Xavier: uhh, I never left
Xavier: but I moved in on 2125
Kaiza: oh, a year after I left, no wonder
Xavier: yea, sorry
kaiza: its fine

they both go and sit down on the pier floor, and start to talk for a while as the waves crash into the pier, almost reaching their feet

Kaiza: so what brings you here
Xavier: I moved here ever since my family died in a bus crash. Then, Snake came through at the orphanage and saw we had duelists here, He noticed me and asked if I wanted to take a try at academies to become better. Next thing you know I'm in ADA
Xavier: how did you end up here
Kaiza:................................honestly, I cant remember, my memories from since I was 9 years old was blocked. Nadia said someone left me at their doorstep one stormy night and since then she kept me here until Orcona Cortus adopted me. I dont know if she is lying or not
Xavier: well, how is Orcona ?
Kaiza: lets not talk about it.........
Xavier: okay.......
Kaiza: its her who gave me the decks
Xavier: huh ?

He takes out the picture and shows it to Xavier

Xavier: wow, she looks hot Shocked
Xavier: do you know her ?
Kaiza: I should, but I dont. Like I said my memories are locked, somehow
Xavier: amnesia, damn, that's bad
kaiza: I know, but I at least know she is why i have these decks
Xavier: well, better you than me
Xavier: you're a great duelist, I dont know if you know, but you are. I'm not
Kaiza: since when ?
Xavier: I never have been

He starts to stare down at the water, his face a bit sad

Xavier: I dont know why snake let me join, but as of this moment I'm in yellow while you're in blue. Its clear you're great. Me, not so much
Kaiza: dont say that, dorms mean nothing
Kaiza: besides, if anything, the person who gave me this deck is the great duelist, not me
Kaiza: and who knows
Kaiza: if I find her again, ill have her make you a deck too
Xavier: thanks.................I guess it'll help
Kaiza: Smile

Then, Xavier gets up from the pier floor

Xavier: I got to go, my tournament match is today, was just stopping by to view the place, it is like my home
Kaiza: well, guess that's good

He walks off a bit, and then stops

Xavier: maybe you should visit Orcona someday, I'm guessing you didn't for some time
Kaiza:.................ill try

And then he walks off. Kaiza gets up after he leaves, places his disc from his bag onto his hand, and then uses his jacket to hide it

Kaiza: (thinking) my match is today too, best get to it

New Domino Tournament Arena, 3:58 pm

In the Arena, Xavier is busy standing there with the spokesperson, while the small crowd at the stadium waits. Marie, Anna, Alice, Kessiler and Loruka are all seated nearby, chatting

Anna: i wonder who his opponent is
Alice: either way, Xavier should do well, speaking of which, Loruka
Alice: what about your boyfriend, Kaiza? doesn't he have a match today ?
Loruka: yes, he does. It will occur later today
Alice: well, he knows you'll be cheering him Very Happy
Anna: so Loruka is really Kaiza's girl
Anna: (laughs loudly)
Alice:(punches anna in the head)
Anna: ow.......
Kessiler: I wonder
Alice and Anna: huh ?
Kessiler: isn't this the last match for today ?
Alice: ..................wait

meanwhile, at the stadium floor

Xavier: guess my opponent wont show up, well, maybe its a good thing
Spokesperson: spoke too soon

At the opposite side, from the entrance, Kaiza darts into the arena and stops a short distance from xavier, holding his knees trying to catch his breath. Xavier immediately recognizes him

Kaiza: (panting hard)sorry...................I..........was late. Bus took..............its time
Xavier: K-Kaiza ? Shocked

He looks up, and see's Xavier's face, shocked stiff

Meanwhile, at the stadium seats

Kessiler: isn't this an awkward situation? two friend, placed in fierce battle with each other
Alice: wow............this is awkward, I dont know who I want to win
Loruka: .......................
Marie: once Kaiza loses that's fine
Anna: that's rude! and Kaiza wont lose so easily!
Marie: but he doesn't deserve to win either!
Anna: ...............
Kessiler: I dont care either way, what can I say

Kessiler then places her legs on the empty seat in front of her and leans back

Spokesperson: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WELCOME TO ROUND 7 OF THE ADA ACCEL TOURNAMENT, FEATURING KAIZA CORTUS VS XAVIER MARK
kessiler: and without further adue
Kessiler and spokesperson: LET THE GAMES BEGIN !!

End of chapter 9

Back to top Go down
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Soul Duelist: Mechanical Angel   Yu-Gi-Oh Soul Duelist: Mechanical Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:36 pm

Chapter 10: ADA Accel Tournament, round 2

New Domino Tournament Arena, 3:58 pm

Xavier: oh man, I didn't expect this !
Kaiza: ...................

Frantic, he talks to the spokesperson, holding him by his collar

Xavier: how do I submit a forfeit ?
Spokesperson: dont ask me, I'm just here to talk Shocked

And then, Kaiza locks onto xavier's disc, and xavier notices it, and begins to panic

Xavier: Shocked
Kaiza: what's the worst that can happen, honestly ?
Kaiza: its just a duel, whether or not you win or lose will hardly change anyone's opinion about you. What will affect their opinion is if you do what you plan to do
Xavier: ............

He lets go of the spokesperson and Kaiza continues talking

Kaiza: a weak duelist isn't someone who loses alot, its one who doesnt even try
Kaiza: and I am positively sure you aren't such a person
Marie: ......
Kaiza: so come on, show everyone that you're not weak
Xavier: .......................sure

He then locks onto Kaiza's disc, and the duel begins

Xavier: ill go first
Xavier: ill set 2 cards face down, a monster, and another card, and end my turn
Kaiza: my turn then
Kaiza: ill summon to field lyla, lightsworn sorceress, and attack your face down monster
Xavier: flip, flamvell poun, and since its destroyed by battle, I can use its effect, and add flamvell firedog from my deck to my hand
Kaiza: ill end my turn then, activating lyla's 2nd effect, sending 3 cards from the top of my deck to the grave (sangan, plaguespreader zombie, ryko, lightsworn hunter)
Xavier: my turn
Xavier: ill summon flamvell firedog, and have it attack lyla (Kaiza's lp: 7800)
Xavier: now, flamvell firedog's effect activates, allowing me to special summon a monster with 200 defense or less from my deck, ill special summon flamvell magician, and have it attack you directly (Kaiza's lp: 6400)
Kaiza: not bad
Xavier: not that good either......
Kaiza: ..........
Xavier: anyway, ill synchro summon using flamvell firedog and flamvell magician, stardust dragon, and end my turn
Kaiza: (thinking) okay, its a stardust dragon plus a face down card. I cant destroy it, but I can remove it
Xavier: wait, on your draw phase, activate my face down card, assault mode activate, tributing stardust dragon to summon onto the field, stardust dragon/assault mode

The trap card activation makes the entire body of stardust dragon glow until its distinctive figures cant be recognized. Its body shape changes and grows larger as its body continues to glow, then, the glowing stops, and reveals the new stardust dragon. its armor is different and its about twice as large as the original one, staring down on kaiza, making him scared

Kaiza: (thinking) what the hell is this ?
Kaiza: (thinking) hmph, its still a stardust dragon, it can be banished
Kaiza: hmph, well, ill draw, and ill remove from play lyla, lightsworn sorceress and sangan to play chaos sorcerer, and ill use its effect to banish stardust dragon/assault mode
Xavier: chain, stardust dragon/assault mode, tributing it to negate the effect of chaos sorcerer and destroy it

meanwhile, at the stadium

Alice: so this is the assault mode stardust dragon..............nice....
Anna: it negated chaos sorcerer, a weak card but one that was basically the easiest way to get rid of it
Anna: what else can it do ? Shocked

Kaiza: ...................
Kaiza: (thinking) this isn't good
Kaiza: ill summon krebons to the field and attack you directly (Xavier's lp: 6800)
Kaiza: your turn
Xavier: well, on the end phase, stardust dragon/assault mode returns
Xavier: I draw, ill summon to the field assault beast, and ill activate monster reborn to special summon flamvell magician from my grave. Now, ill synchro summon using assault beast and flamvell magician, scrap dragon
Xavier: scrap dragon will attack krebons
Kaiza: activate krebons effect, paying 800 lifepoints to negate the attack (Kaiza's lp: 5600)
Xavier: activate stardust dragon/assault mode effect, tributing it to negate the effect and destroy it
Kaiza: what ?!
Xavier: stardust dragon/assault mode is an upgraded version of stardust dragon. Stardust dragon could only negate effects that destroy, this can negate any effect
Kaiza: damn....
Xavier: now that krebons is gone, ill attack you directly (Kaiza's lp: 2800)
Kaiza: guh !
Kaiza: (thinking) damn it, this thing can negate anything!
Kaiza: (thinking) and I thought herald of perfection was bad !

meanwhile

Alice: this isn't good
Anna: not at all.....
Marie: I guess now he knows how synchro monsters feel, or to have every strategy crushed
Kessiler: what the (censored) is wrong with you ?!
Marie: face it, that isn't his deck, he himself said someone made it for him, and I am sure he never made his own!
Marie: he's no different than everyone else who plays only to win, and now, he wont!

at the arena

Xavier: I end my turn, and stardust dragon/assault mode returns to the field
Xavier: its your turn
Kaiza: ill activate the spell card, mind control, and take control of scrap dragon
Xavier: even spell cards can be negated by this, activate stardust dragon assault mode effect to negate it
Kaiza: now, ill summon to the field junk synchron, and ill special summon ryko, lightsworn hunter from my grave, synchro summon using ryko and junk synchron, ally of justice catastor
Kaiza: ill have it attack scrap dragon, and use its effect, to simply destroy it
Kaiza: ...............your turn
Kaiza: (thinking) this will only give me a turn...
Xavier: well, stardust dragon returns to the field
Xavier: my turn, ill summon assault, and ill have it attack catastor, its effect activates, stardust dragon/assault mode will negate it, and it will attack you directly (Kaiza's lp: 900)
Kaiza: ..................not good
Xavier: I end my turn, and stardust dragon will return to the field
Kaiza: (thinking) this thing will negate and destroy any effect used, and then come back
Kaiza: (thinking) if it keeps negating and destroying ill lose by running out of anything to play
Kaiza: (thinking) wait a minute !
Kaiza: ..........................
Xavier: even if you lose it still wont prove I'm anything great you know
Kaiza: well, I was thinking, sorry, and, to make someone go this low is something alot, you cant dare say you aren't good after this.
Xavier: but I'm not
Kaiza: yes you are, so stop saying that you aren't
Kaiza: or, ill forfeit, and send you into the next round
Xavier: .............uhhh

That statement places the crowd in shock

ADA member 1: forfeit ?
ADA member 2: in his position I'd already do that
ADA member 3: that dragon is tough, I doubt anyone could handle that
ADA member 4: and he's trying to bargain by saying he'll forfeit ? I'd probably let him if I was that guy
Anna: but he's in no position to argue, he might as well forfeit now
Alice: funny how I agree but........lets see

meanwhile

Kaiza: well ?
Xavier: .....................................
Xavier: fine
Kaiza: good, and its my turn
Kaiza: ill remove from play ryko, lightsworn hunter and junk synchro to special summon chaos sorcerer
Xavier: its effect wont work
Kaiza: dont plan to use it, now ill place 1 card on top my deck to special summon plaguespreader zombie from my grave
Kaiza: synchro summon using stardust dragon
Kaiza: stardust dragon will attack assault beast (Xavier's lp: 6200)
Xavier: but even if it uses its effect you'd know I'd negate it, and at 2500 attack, its weaker than my own
Kaiza: well, in that case, I activate dark hole
Xavier: ..........................well, ill use stardust dragon/assault mode to negate it, and destroy it
Kaiza: well, you just said destroy right ?
Xavier: yes, why ?
Xavier: !
Xavier: (thinking) oh no !
Kaiza: ill activate stardust dragon effect, tributing it to negate the effect of stardust dragon/assault mode in the

graveyard, allowing dark hole to work, although it doesn't hit anything
Kaiza: and I end my turn. As your stardust effect was negated it cannot return anymore, but my own can, as his effect was what negated yours

The whole play places the crowd in shock

Anna: wow what the hell ?!
Alice: I cant believe it, he bypassed and stopped it ?!

Xavier: oh wow......
Kaiza: its your turn
Xavier: uhhh, oh yea
Xavier: (thinking) not good at all
Xavier: ill set 1 card face down, and end my turn
Kaiza: ill activate charge of the light brigade, and send the top 3 cards of my deck to the grave (glow up bulb, heavy storm, emergency teleport) to add jain, lightsworn paladin from my deck to my hand
Kaiza: ill summon to the field jain, lightsworn paladin, and ill use glow up bulb's effect, sending the top card of my deck (honest) to special summon it
Kaiza: synchro summon, using jain, lightsworn paladin and glow up bulb, magical android
Kaiza: now, magical android will attack your face down monster (summoner monk)
Kaiza: and stardust dragon will attack you directly (Xavier's lp: 3700)
Kaiza: and ill end my turn, activating magical android's effect, recovering 600 lifepoints (Kaiza's lp: 1500)
Xavier: you actually got past it....(sighs) my turn

he draws his next card and looks at it, then smiles a bit

Xavier: this should turn things around
Xavier: activate rekindling, special summoning every fire monster with 200 attack or less from my grave, so ill special summon flamvell firedog, and flamvell magician
Xavier: now, ill synchro summon to the field, using flamvell firedog and flamvell magician, colossal fighter
Kaiza: damn....
Xavier: with 1 warrior in the grave, its on 2900 attack
Xavier: now, colossal fighter will attack and destroy stardust dragon (Kaiza's lp: 1100)
Kaiza: nice comeback........
Xavier: not really impressive though, but its your turn
Kaiza: (thinking) well, this is it, if I dont get anything helpful I am in a bad spot again

he places his hand on his deck, and pauses for a bit

Flashback

Orphanage entrance at the sea side of Toyama Prefecture, 8:00 am, 2122

At the door of the orphanage, a girl with a decorative white, purple and black top, with a black short pants, black shoes and long purple socks, is kneeling down on the floor talking to a young boy with white hair, about half her height

Unknown Girl: I got to go for now, your big sister has some stuff to take care OK?
Kaiza: Do you promise to come back ?
Unknown Girl: Sure, of course I will.
For now, hold onto these decks for me, and when I get back, you can return them.

the girl then pats Kaiza on the head, gets up on her feet and walks off away from the orphanage. As she walks off a short distance, the boy shouts out to her

Kaiza: When I grow up, I'll be a great duelist just like you!

flashback ends

and then he draws his next card

Flashback

Abandoned apartment roof in Nagano Province, 3:30 pm

Soul Hacker: to the shadow realm with you ! a new soldier for the soul hackers awaits !!!
Kaiza: (thinking repeatedly)I cant afford to lose this one
Kaiza: ill draw (Thinking) I cant afford --
Kaiza: ........................
Kaiza: I really need to find this deck owner -_-
Kaiza: 3 dark monsters .............
Kaiza: ill special summon Dark Armed Dragon in attack mode, and ill use its effect, removing from play chaos scorceror to

destroy dark simorgh
Shady Character: what ?!
Kaiza: also, ill summon d.d warrior lady, in attack mode as well
Kaiza: I'm tired of your silly games, and tell whatever the soul hackers are they'll be waiting a millennium if they plan

to recruit me
Kaiza: d.d warrior lady, Dark Armed dragon, attack ! Erase his existence (Shady Character's lp: 0)

Flashback ends

Kaiza: (looks at the card he drew)(sighs) deja vu again, huh ?
Kaiza: (checks his grave)...................3 dark monsters
Kaiza: ill special summon to the field dark armed dragon, and now, ill use its effect, banishing chaos sorcerer in my

grave to destroy colossal fighter

Dark armed dragon then charges a beam in its mouth, glowing so bright its visible through it, a bright yellow glow. Then, he fires it in the floor and tilts his head upward, dragging the beam on the floor all the way to colossal fighter, splitting it in half

Kaiza: now, Magical android will attack (Xavier's lp: 1300)
Kaiza: and dark armed dragon will attack (Xavier's lp: 0)

Again, dark armed dragon fires a bean on the ground and drags it to xavier, but this time, it only knocks him to the floor rather than cut him in two. The attack kicks up a small dust cloud where xavier is, and when it clears, xavier is simply on the floor sitting down, staring downwards

Xavier: (sighs)

Then, Kaiza walks up to him, and stretches his hand out

Kaiza: dont be down, you did much better than you think
Xavier: ..................

And Xavier stretches his hand out to hold his, and the crowd cheers

Alice: got to hand it to him, even though its not his deck he sure uses it well
Alice: and even when at death's door, he find a way out Very Happy

Marie simply gets ups and leave, making alice and anna curious

Alice: why did she -
Kessiler: leave her
Alice: ..............

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Domino tournament arena entrance, 8:00 pm

At the entrance, Kaiza is simply there, leaning on a wall next to the doorway, sorting cards through in his deck, when Alice and Loruka exit the arena and greet him

Alice: hey Very Happy
Loruka: we've returned from the arena, are we to head to home now ?
Kaiza: huh ? oh yea, sure, and hi alice
Alice: congrats on your win at the tournament, and I have to be honest. You and Loruka are the perfect combination! Very Happy
Alice: you're super skilled, she's super strong, you all will make a great couple! Very Happy
Kaiza: uhhhhhh, sure, thanks I guess
Alice: where you all are heading now ?
Kaiza: well, I'm about to head home, what about you and Xavier ?
Alice: we're heading to ADA, Xavier sleeps at the dorm there, and so do I sometimes
Kaiza: oh, nice then. Ill see you tomorrow I suppose
Alice: well, sure then, see ya

Kaiza waves and then walks off, but before he gets anywhere far, he suddenly stops

Kaiza: alice
Alice: huh ?
Kaiza: where's kessiler ?
Alice: oh, dont know to be honest, she did ask about the people who attacked me and loruka thought, I dont know why
Kaiza: oh, well, I hope she's ok at least
Kaiza: take care
Alice: you too

And then continues to walk off. As he walks off with loruka on the road exiting the tournament complex, he's stopped by a voice as he approaches one of the lamp posts, which is flickering instead of being fully on

Marie: congratulations on winning
Kaiza: huh ? (looks around)
Loruka: voice recognition places your voice as marie's voice. You're not recorded as hostile, there is no need for

concealing yourself
Kaiza: marie ?

then, she comes out from the shadows and reveals herself, her duel disc is active and Kaiza seems a bit concerned

Marie: like I said, congratulations, but one thing still bugs me
Kaiza:...................
Marie: why not do it ?
Marie: forget the deck you have, make your own deck and use that instead. Why use something that isn't even yours ?
Kaiza: ..........................
Marie: why ?
Kaiza: I'm going to go now, see ya tomorrow

And he simply walks off, walking past her and onto the main walkway

Marie: or is it that it wins too much for you to let go
Kaiza: you'll never understand

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Corner in sattelite City, 9:00 pm

On the floor, two people, clearly unconscious and hurt badly lay there close to the feet of kessiler, who looks a bit bruised, but otherwise okay. She dusts herself off when the figure of a female comes at the corner entrance and leans on the wall with one of her hands. Even though her back is turned to her, she notices her presence

Kessiler: get the (censored) out of here little girl, you dont belong here
Unknown Girl: you seem to have alot of rage kessiler
Kessiler: (thinking) what the -

Then, she hears a beeping noise and feels a vibration in her pocket. She goes into it and takes out the scanner everyone uses to detect soul hackers, and her eyes bulge in shock. On the scanner, 3 green dots are clustered close to each other,

representing her and the 2 men on the floor. behind them, is a large black dot

Unknown Girl: we can use that rage for a while, have any issues ?
Kessiler: Shocked
Unknown girl: thought so

and then, the wall which the girl is leaning all, turns black. so black its distinguishable even in the darkness of the

night, almost as if coated with paint, which quickly spreads to engulf the entire corner

End of Chapter 10

Last edited by Kaiza on Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aki
Beginner
Beginner
Aki

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Soul Duelist: Mechanical Angel   Yu-Gi-Oh Soul Duelist: Mechanical Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:31 pm

Here's a lil present....

Yu-Gi-Oh Soul Duelist: Mechanical Angel - Page 2 NovaSummonerSDLS-EN-C-1E
+
Yu-Gi-Oh Soul Duelist: Mechanical Angel - Page 2 TheSanctuaryintheSkySDLS-EN-C-1E

=

Yu-Gi-Oh Soul Duelist: Mechanical Angel - Page 2 AirknightParshath-BP01-EN-SFR-1E

....And that's my humble review.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Soul Duelist: Mechanical Angel   Yu-Gi-Oh Soul Duelist: Mechanical Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh Soul Duelist: Mechanical Angel

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next