Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaiza's testing office

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

Posts Posts : 1008

Kaiza's testing office Empty
PostSubject: Kaiza's testing office   Kaiza's testing office Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 5:41 pm

well, new academy, new nets needed, but testers remain the same I guess, until further notice

if you need a test, the networks are written for one to join in the portal section.

you ca also join my personal hamachi

network name: Battleground in the Sky
network pass: Candela

Back to top Go down
Rammus
Beginner
Beginner
Rammus

Posts Posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's testing office   Kaiza's testing office Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 3:40 pm

sorry for spam in here, but can i take slifer red rank without an official test duel? i just prefer being in slifer red since i know im not that good :$

Back to top Go down
WretchedEgg1
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's testing office   Kaiza's testing office Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 5:59 am

Hey Kaiza, i think that Hamachi isnt too useful nowadays, maybe its better to tell ur DN name, so I can add u n ask u for a test when u r online.?

Back to top Go down
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's testing office   Kaiza's testing office Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 8:37 am

well, my DN name, for anyone looking for me, is the same as my name here

Kaiza

sorry, I just dont visit my office alot, as for Rammus's question, no, you have to take the test

Back to top Go down
Aki
Beginner
Beginner
Aki

Posts Posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's testing office   Kaiza's testing office Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:58 pm

I want to be tested, on DN.

Back to top Go down
Sesshoumaru Lord
Beginner
Beginner
Sesshoumaru Lord

Posts Posts : 255

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's testing office   Kaiza's testing office Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:41 pm

hi mate
u can test me or yust put in red one

Back to top Go down
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's testing office   Kaiza's testing office Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:49 pm

ill test you, but I cant put you in red as that would be unfair in ADA survival >.>

Back to top Go down
Legendarykevin
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's testing office   Kaiza's testing office Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:26 pm

Can I get tested on dn plz

Back to top Go down
nattydaking
Beginner
Beginner
nattydaking

Posts Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's testing office   Kaiza's testing office Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:57 am

new here... wondering how to get tested

Back to top Go down
serebiisean
Beginner
Beginner
serebiisean

Posts Posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's testing office   Kaiza's testing office Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:55 pm

Im new here, looking for a test, and I don't want to use Hamachi. I have DN account, and would like to use that instead. Is that possible, or do I HAVE to learn how to use Hamachi?

Back to top Go down
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's testing office   Kaiza's testing office Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 9:46 pm

you dont need hamachi. You can always pm me on DN and ask for a test there. My DN name is Kaiza by the way

Back to top Go down
serebiisean
Beginner
Beginner
serebiisean

Posts Posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's testing office   Kaiza's testing office Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:46 am

Kaiza wrote:
you dont need hamachi. You can always pm me on DN and ask for a test there. My DN name is Kaiza by the way
Thanks, I was pretty confused about how to get to tested. I'll have to look for you every so often, so I can get tested. In fact, I think I just missed you by 22 seconds, according to the profile viewer.

Back to top Go down
Alucard
Beginner
Beginner
Alucard

Posts Posts : 4

PostSubject: hi    Kaiza's testing office Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 7:59 pm

test needed
when u have time yust find me on ham
or yust put me in weakest room because i am a litle rusty

Back to top Go down
zerox2m
Beginner
Beginner
zerox2m

Posts Posts : 2

PostSubject: test   Kaiza's testing office Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:13 pm

i need a test. how does it work? im new?

Back to top Go down
zerox2m
Beginner
Beginner
zerox2m

Posts Posts : 2

PostSubject: neeeeeed test   Kaiza's testing office Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 2:17 pm

how long does it take to get a test. I dont have the hamachi so i woud like to get the test on DN if you can.

Back to top Go down
adambomb202
Beginner
Beginner
adambomb202

Posts Posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's testing office   Kaiza's testing office Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:02 pm

I would like to be tested on DN please, if i see you on, i will try to send you a message.

Back to top Go down
blossomswilt
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
blossomswilt

Posts Posts : 412

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's testing office   Kaiza's testing office Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:17 am

I am new to this forum, and would like to be tested. Preferably on DuelingNetwork. It would be most appreciated.
Thank you.
My DN Name is Blossomswilt, but I will keep an eye out for you if I see you.

Back to top Go down
Hasume Hiagora
Beginner
Beginner
Hasume Hiagora

Posts Posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's testing office   Kaiza's testing office Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 4:05 am

I would like to be tested. I am currently downloading the YGOPro. Once I learn that, I wouldn't mind taking a test. If needed, I can attempt to get back on Dueling Network, but it has been a while since I was on there.

Back to top Go down
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's testing office   Kaiza's testing office Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 10:31 am

oh I'd love to test you, but you see, ageha said how I have no chance in hell at ever becoming a staff member, ever again. Makes me wonder what my purpose here is now. Oh well......

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

Posts Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's testing office   Kaiza's testing office Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 2:03 pm

Yes, indeed. thread locked.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaiza's testing office   Kaiza's testing office Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaiza's testing office

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1