Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ryoko
Beginner
Beginner
ryoko

Posts Posts : 30

A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their !! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their !!   A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi
Ryoko here"or just call me Etna"
it's very nice to be here at , Advanced duel academy

i am a mid range duelist, who loves, fortune ladies/Toon's and Nordic's.Speaking of my "ladies" I will be posting up my fortune of fate deck,in a few and would love some input on her. "If/and when any of you all have some free time"

I Live on the big island of hawaii and love to play games!
That's all folks

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
ryoko
Beginner
Beginner
ryoko

Posts Posts : 30

A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their !! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their !!   A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:12 pm

Pein wrote:
Uhh.. there is a multi-quote option but we don't have it activated here.

Don't know why but w/e.

I don't know how to use it anyway. xP

Thanks for the replay, I guess for know at least ryoko will just have to deal with that problem and respond how she has done in the past."copy/paste"

ryoko and crew out!

Back to top Go down

A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their !!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advanced duel academy :: Forum Related :: Introductions-