Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

just some stuff i did

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
bakura normal
bakura normal

Posts Posts : 1110

just some stuff i did - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: just some stuff i did   just some stuff i did - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

before we go on im telling u this image shack made jesse and chazz bigger than they shud be and im only begginer so im not gona do sigs yet Razz

just some stuff i did - Page 2 Avatarur
just some stuff i did - Page 2 Atemm
just some stuff i did - Page 2 Jesseanderson

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
bakura normal
bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: just some stuff i did   just some stuff i did - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:04 pm

lolz new 1
just some stuff i did - Page 2 Pokmon

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just some stuff i did   just some stuff i did - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:52 pm

It's good, StOp UsInG tHaT lIgHtNiNg BrUsH!! Very Happy (just to make it clear Very Happy), try to keep the flow moving from blue to red or red to blue, w/e, nice work though, one of your best Smile 7.5/10

Back to top Go down
bakura normal
bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: just some stuff i did   just some stuff i did - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:05 pm

lolz k dd

new 1 (gona kill u bbs for getting me into frieking randy orton -.- lolz Razz)
just some stuff i did - Page 2 Randyk

Back to top Go down
Tigerclaw
Beginner
Beginner
Tigerclaw

Posts Posts : 612

PostSubject: Re: just some stuff i did   just some stuff i did - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:18 pm

please dont put a randy orton in a randy orton o.o

Back to top Go down
bakura normal
bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: just some stuff i did   just some stuff i did - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:02 pm

newest that i made for designer of week

just some stuff i did - Page 2 Buggati

Back to top Go down
Blast
Beginner
Beginner
Blast

Posts Posts : 694

PostSubject: Re: just some stuff i did   just some stuff i did - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:18 am

hmm
4/10
needs alot of work

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just some stuff i did   just some stuff i did - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:29 pm

I kinda agree with Blast, you need to improve the bg as it doesn't fit the render, you need to erase some parts of the effect on the car, maybe abit of the front and side, and for the text, don't use stroke Razz 5.5/10

Back to top Go down
bakura normal
bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: just some stuff i did   just some stuff i did - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:37 am

just some stuff i did - Page 2 Dragon
new 1 i tryed something new

Back to top Go down
Tigerclaw
Beginner
Beginner
Tigerclaw

Posts Posts : 612

PostSubject: Re: just some stuff i did   just some stuff i did - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:14 am

As DD said to me, the text stands out too much o.o

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just some stuff i did   just some stuff i did - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:03 pm

Lolz, the bg is good but with the wrong render, a monster called Voltic King or something like that would go brilliantly in that bg Razz You need to fix the render so that it fits the bg, move it, set it on different blending modes, the font is ok, but the colour is wrong. But good job Smile 7.5/10

Back to top Go down
bakura normal
bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: just some stuff i did   just some stuff i did - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:18 pm

lolz dd if i knew some other characters i wud of put that but my nowlage on charachters is low Razz

Back to top Go down
bakura normal
bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: just some stuff i did   just some stuff i did - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:15 pm

just some stuff i did - Page 2 Justlikesubzero
soryr fo duble post but new 1 Razz

Back to top Go down
bakura normal
bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: just some stuff i did   just some stuff i did - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:40 pm

some1 post in my showcase already >.<

just some stuff i did - Page 2 Princeofp

Back to top Go down
Drakon
Beginner
Beginner
Drakon

Posts Posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: just some stuff i did   just some stuff i did - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 8:09 pm

The blending its all wrong, its to blurry and to bright
1/10
Try to make signatures after a tutorial 1st

Back to top Go down
Snakedoc(Lord)
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
Snakedoc(Lord)

Posts Posts : 3095

PostSubject: Re: just some stuff i did   just some stuff i did - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:40 pm

yah its not very good Smile
u need practice

Back to top Go down
https://lsacademy.forumotion.com
bakura normal
bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: just some stuff i did   just some stuff i did - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:46 pm

lolz wat about te sub zero 1 that nobody commented on Razz

Back to top Go down
bakura normal
bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: just some stuff i did   just some stuff i did - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:29 pm

just some stuff i did - Page 2 98613676hmmm post and i dont duble post simples Razz

Back to top Go down
Dragon D. DarkNess
Beginner
Beginner
Dragon D. DarkNess

Posts Posts : 2989

PostSubject: Re: just some stuff i did   just some stuff i did - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:57 pm

Well.. haven't posted in a while.. too lazy xP But.. I guess I'll post Smile.. Firstly.. the background needs work.. it doesn't have flow and needs more to it.. you shouldn't do that with the render.. the render is one of the main parts of a sig.. it's good to keep it clear of any filters.. I can see what you did.. the text also needs some work.. 5/10

Back to top Go down
bakura normal
bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: just some stuff i did   just some stuff i did - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:15 pm

just some stuff i did - Page 2 Ezio10

ok lolz i had another try how bout this ???

Back to top Go down
Dragon D. DarkNess
Beginner
Beginner
Dragon D. DarkNess

PostSubject: Re: just some stuff i did   just some stuff i did - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:54 pm

The background's abit better but still not that well made.. it has to have flow.. what I mean by that is that it has to all fit in well and did you even read my other post xP.. I said the render is better left how it is (UNLESS it's bad and you KNOW how to fix it xP).. test needs works too.. 5.5/10

Back to top Go down
bakura normal
bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: just some stuff i did   just some stuff i did - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:03 pm

hmm i tryed to do wat u said and fit them in well how about this new 1 ???

just some stuff i did - Page 2 Chrazard

Back to top Go down
Dragon D. DarkNess
Beginner
Beginner
Dragon D. DarkNess

PostSubject: Re: just some stuff i did   just some stuff i did - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:11 pm

Hmm.. well.. this is an improvement.. however.. I can hardly see the render.. I told you to just leave it as it is.. it's better to do so.. your background also needs work.. just blending it won't work.. you need more and if you're gonna blend it without doing more.. it's good to blend it fully until you can't do it anymore UNLESS you want to make a texture effect. The text is hardly noticable.. it took me a while to see it.. I'll give this a 5.8/10.. not enough to be a 6. Good Try.

Back to top Go down
Imfamously_Fatal
Beginner
Beginner
Imfamously_Fatal

Posts Posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: just some stuff i did   just some stuff i did - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:02 pm

5/10 the charizard one is too blurry....try looking up tuts at

www.sigtutorials.com

tbh i think tht the goku one is ur best Smile....keep up the work yusei

Back to top Go down
bakura normal
bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: just some stuff i did   just some stuff i did - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:41 pm

i can nto belive it but i acually looked fatals website and did a sig off it o.o

just some stuff i did - Page 2 Ohyeac

Back to top Go down
Dragon D. DarkNess
Beginner
Beginner
Dragon D. DarkNess

PostSubject: Re: just some stuff i did   just some stuff i did - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:51 pm

Wow.. this is a massive improvement.. Razz Nice work.. I like the background.. quite plain but effective.. nice render to fit in.. nice job blending it in but you could do with some work on your blending.. text needs to be fixed.. it's too small.. I'll give it a 7.5/10 .. not quite enough to get a 8 xP Awesome work though Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just some stuff i did   just some stuff i did - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just some stuff i did

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next