Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guardia Eatos, rfg/otk deck

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
evilBlood
Beginner
Beginner
evilBlood

Posts Posts : 196

Guardia Eatos, rfg/otk deck Empty
PostSubject: Guardia Eatos, rfg/otk deck   Guardia Eatos, rfg/otk deck Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:25 am

Hi folks i really need some help in do a nice rfg/otk deck with gardian eatos, if u guys can help me i will appreciate

Back to top Go down
WilBer
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 1859

Guardia Eatos, rfg/otk deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardia Eatos, rfg/otk deck   Guardia Eatos, rfg/otk deck Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:08 pm

hmm uh ok i cant do much but tips

3x Eatos
with some D.D. cards

uh ok just nvm i do D.D. deck like usual but bring eatos in but i think d.d. survivor dont help much -.- and i combine it with Beast King Barbaros ( cuzz its my fav mons) and the Calculator

Trade in might be help because draw power some rfg summoner and some remover like banisher and macro cosmos
i forgot something beware of some thing deck block ur RFG so i think should use some staple cards to get rid of that annyoing cards Smile

Back to top Go down

Guardia Eatos, rfg/otk deck

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1