Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

End?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

Posts Posts : 1120

End? Empty
PostSubject: End?   End? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 10:44 am

So after DA had put in the achievement rank raising system, our leader Crocodile (yes, that slimy reptile) has completely given up on academy. At beginning I didn't care, but then I noticed that I automatically return to ADA, just because it feels like home. I'm sure Snake and some other members feel the same.
DA put our idea to use before us! (Damn spies!) We got no activity whatsoever! One leader chickened out on us and most of us don't have any motivations left.
SO WHAT?
I honestly refuse to back down without even fighting. Maybe I'm just being stubborn, but just seeing ADA die is too sad.

So my suggestion is to get a whole new system for yugioh whatsoever. Forget academies and stuff like that. It won't work. We need something new. I want you all to post all ideas you have. Any small idea is good, because it might be the trigger for the bigger and greater idea. Look around various gaming sites, RPG's, forums, hell even MMO games. EVERYTHING!

I know that inventing new system sounds crazy but look at Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's for example. It has card games on motorcycles. Who in their right mind would have thought of that. We need to think of something just as crazy. So I suggest you put your thoughts around that.

P.S. Crocodile, you shut up! Don't you even reply to this topic in negative manner. If you won't help, just get lost!

Ageha has not grown up: I felt like replying but then i realized that editing your post would be more baws Cool. I will just say stop acting like a kid and telling that i "chickened" out of all this. People have to know that i've been working here for more than 2 years constantly. I have quit because i don't have anymore ideas nor time to handle ADA. Sorry people, its just the way it is. I wish you find somebody better and i wish you the best luck.
Croc

Smile

Back to top Go down
Twedledum
Beginner
Beginner
Twedledum

Posts Posts : 346

End? Empty
PostSubject: Re: End?   End? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:40 pm

First of all, Agi, Croc and Snake are adults and have more responsibilities now. So I guess the legacy of ADA stays with you. As for DA, it's more active than ADA so people will go where the activity is higher. As for activity, considering that a lot of people quited YGO in favour for another game or simply not playing. I won't give up without a fight myself but people are tired of YGO. This game is running for 13 years. Time has done what always does: destroys everything. I quitted YGO because of the XYZ and because it became boring. Any card that was released while I still played YGO had these words: Once per turn, by blah blah blah, negate the effect of that monster and destroy it. Like it or not, this is what turned out. Who first negates the effect of the other player's monster/spell/trap, wins the game. Shortly put, it plays same tune every time from which I became tired.

Back to top Go down
http://crayacademy.freeforums.tv/forum
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

End? Empty
PostSubject: Re: End?   End? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 7:01 pm

If you don't play Yu-gi-oh, then why the hell are you here? -.- I didn't ask for you to state the obvious, I asked for ideas. And don't you dare respond with more useless crap. Unless it's something that can help ADA I don't want to hear it. -.-

Back to top Go down
blossomswilt
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
blossomswilt

Posts Posts : 412

End? Empty
PostSubject: Re: End?   End? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 6:11 am

Hmm, well we can have a system in which we gain more adac, but with the adac, we can some how build a city or something in that sense? This might help the upbringing of new innovative ideas.

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

End? Empty
PostSubject: Re: End?   End? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:10 am

A city? What is this? Travian?
I think that we should all just forget EVERYTHING that ADA has right now. We need new, new, new and one more time new!

Only place where I could imagine for cities to be useful is in some roleplays.

Back to top Go down
GFT Shadow Girl
Beginner
Beginner
GFT Shadow Girl

Posts Posts : 193

End? Empty
PostSubject: Re: End?   End? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:35 pm

end ?
well i am like you ada is my home really
well w need to bring our old members all oo them
bakura , norten , pain, snake , tise, kod, alice , naruto , kaiza , karin we need all members to make ada live again

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

End? Empty
PostSubject: Re: End?   End? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 9:58 pm

Forget the old members. You're just being naive like Snake. THEY ARE NOT COMING BACK.

Back to top Go down
ŽЁŘǾ
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 1

End? Empty
PostSubject: Re: End?   End? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 7:16 am

huum
hii'm new i wish this great acamey tocomeback^^

Back to top Go down
nman919
Beginner
Beginner
nman919

Posts Posts : 2

End? Empty
PostSubject: Re: End?   End? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 7:25 am

i think we should make a carer game one were you can play as or with yugi,jaden,yusei along there gerny 2.ask people what they do and dont like about this site you could put that yes our no questin bar 3.creat links to other yu gi oh sites so people dont have to look for it 4.make it so you dont have to post to play a game and make it so you can play then and there even if its aginsts a computer program 5.ask people on other great yu gi oh sites what they like about them 6.post this site ANY WERE ON OTHER SITES EVEN ONES NOT REALATED TO YU IG OH JUST SO PEOPLE KNOW WE EGSIST End? Icon_neutral

I WOULD LOVE TO JOIN THE TERNIMENT YOU GUYS ARE PUTTING ONEnd? Icon_smile

Back to top Go down
WilBer
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 1859

End? Empty
PostSubject: Re: End?   End? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 4:48 pm

GFT Shadow Girl wrote:
end ?
well i am like you ada is my home really
well w need to bring our old members all oo them
bakura , norten , pain, snake , tise, kod, alice , naruto , kaiza , karin we need all members to make ada live again

Hi :O you are back . gonna contact you.

And alice_k i mean agnes

just telling you , you are not building anything with that attitude

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

End? Empty
PostSubject: Re: End?   End? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 5:11 pm

Well, nobody seems interested, so I can say that this is the end of ADA. I can't work for ADA anymore either, I have big project I want to realize that has nothing to do with card games.

Thank you, Snakey, for all the good, but good times have come to end.

Back to top Go down
blossomswilt
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
blossomswilt

Posts Posts : 412

End? Empty
PostSubject: Re: End?   End? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 9:31 am

Sad Gonna miss you Agi!

Back to top Go down
Yusei
Beginner
Beginner
Yusei

Posts Posts : 406

End? Empty
PostSubject: Re: End?   End? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 2:11 am

wow, is this really dying? i havent come here for quite a while and dont recognize most of the new folks but from what i remember this academy was really active and the community was so friendly... im sure the new folks are too but i dont know them... but srsly, it would be a shame if this died, i have such good memories of this place =) ...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

End? Empty
PostSubject: Re: End?   End? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

End?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advanced duel academy :: Forum Related :: ADA Announcements/News-