Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

making ada more popular

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nikhil Parmar
Beginner
Beginner
Nikhil Parmar

Posts Posts : 21

making ada more popular Empty
PostSubject: making ada more popular   making ada more popular Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 5:56 pm

guys dont u think the ada needs more recognition........ i think ADA sud be promoted so that some crowd drops by

Back to top Go down
Koolkid
Article Team
Article Team
Koolkid

Posts Posts : 623

PostSubject: Re: making ada more popular   making ada more popular Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 6:03 pm

Well, ADA is currently rising up, apparently i heard there are still some preparations to be done. Also, what do you mean by promoted?

Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
The Crocodile

Posts Posts : 2160

PostSubject: Re: making ada more popular   making ada more popular Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 6:46 pm

He says we need to talk more about our site on DN etc.
There was a plan to do that, but it was postponed for some other season doe to the bad timing.

Back to top Go down
Snakedoc(Lord)
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
Snakedoc(Lord)

Posts Posts : 3095

PostSubject: Re: making ada more popular   making ada more popular Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 10:57 pm

but its not a bad idea Smile

Back to top Go down
https://lsacademy.forumotion.com
Snakedoc(Lord)
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
Snakedoc(Lord)

PostSubject: Re: making ada more popular   making ada more popular Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 11:00 pm

i think we seriusly need to change how to portal looks like
any idea,i might make a new trailer

Back to top Go down
blossomswilt
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
blossomswilt

Posts Posts : 412

PostSubject: Re: making ada more popular   making ada more popular Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 6:40 am

-Hmm, well the matter was thoroughly discussed in another post made by LSD. But yeah, I do agree, and will post the site info on my page, and recruit members when I am able to. But as I stated earlier in another post, with recognition of giving xp/ADAC to someone who is referred by a new recruit. That way is gets people more opted to want to recruit members for those who are already here on ADA.
- I am still surprised to why ADA isn't as popular as others, for it has games that are interested in comparison to other academies.
- On another note, I was thinking that maybe we can do academy wars? Like, possibly if we were to do academy wars with other academies, members from there site may recruit ours, and it also brings our name up to other academies, so that way we get more recognition. 
- As for the portal, I enjoy how it is, though it's a bit bland, (per say), and could possibly use a bit more colors? Also, add more of the popular links to it, like the games, and bold important events that you want to make recognized, such as tournaments, or hot topics being looked at, that way to get more people knowing about ADA and what's going on. Very Happy (Per say...)) lol.
- On another note, there should be deck building competitions once ADA gets in action once again, that way to help people practice making decks, with or without limited cards, and helps people strive to try and do the best that they can do, whilst testing there skills with what they have obtained.
- So by my last comment, we could also have sort of a schooling system? It would help people want to duel more, and stay active on ADA seeing as how they can become better, and learn more than what they would by themselves. 

So yeah, those are just a phew ideas that I have in mind, but if I think of others, I will just either post a new topic, depending on the situation, or re-comment on a post such as this one.
- Let me know what you guys think about these ideas, and hopefully, whilst working together, we can obtain the glory of the ADA revival that we are looking for! Very Happy

-Blossomswilt

Back to top Go down
Koolkid
Article Team
Article Team
Koolkid

Posts Posts : 623

PostSubject: Re: making ada more popular   making ada more popular Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 6:53 am

i particularly love the schooling system idea, but how do we implement dat?
Also, deck building competitions are also pretty neat.

Back to top Go down
blossomswilt
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
blossomswilt

PostSubject: Re: making ada more popular   making ada more popular Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 6:57 am

Well, such as we have moderators, and testers, we can have a category where we have teachers, which are like testers in a sense, but teach, instead of test?
- There would be it's own section, and different teachers, etc, and one would have to apply to be in the class, such as in college lol. But yeah. 
So it would be implemented quite easily, depending on the sayings of others.

Back to top Go down
Nikhil Parmar
Beginner
Beginner
Nikhil Parmar

Posts Posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: making ada more popular   making ada more popular Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:01 am

good idea bloss...

about testers/teachers someone sud be ready and must have time to do it

Back to top Go down
blossomswilt
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
blossomswilt

PostSubject: Re: making ada more popular   making ada more popular Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:10 am

Well. Of course. That's why, well for the teachers anyways, there would be a time table to when the Teacher will be on, and what members are in his/her class, and etc.
So just putting it out bluntly for now, just to see the reaction in whether it's a good idea or not, than later on, go into more productive details to how the system would work and what not if it were to get accepted, and what not.

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

Posts Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: making ada more popular   making ada more popular Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 10:43 am

Ugh, that wall of text from blossom killed me! x.x

How about we all just take this SLOWLY and think everything over. Like at first we discuss that, then that and then that. We won't manage to make everything impressive by beginning of July anyway which I think would be the last time to start.

Snakey, you slow down too a little. If we are to make new trailer then we make it AFTER we have put in all the new things in. Otherwise, we can come up with loads of new stuff and then it won't be in the trailer.

So first, how about we get that dorm/ranking system ready. Going with regular dorm system is 1st Boring; 2nd Apparently not very successful. So let's come with something COMPLETELY NEW! Let's forget all those Yugioh testing standards and think WHAT WOULD BE A GREAT WAY TO RANK PEOPLE.

Back to top Go down
Snakedoc(Lord)
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
Snakedoc(Lord)

PostSubject: Re: making ada more popular   making ada more popular Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 11:50 am

umm first lets think of a dorm names
and then how to get the ranking system to work
with adac and exp

Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
The Crocodile

Posts Posts : 2160

PostSubject: Re: making ada more popular   making ada more popular Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 3:10 pm

Ageha wrote:
Ugh, that wall of text from blossom killed me! x.x

How about we all just take this SLOWLY and think everything over. Like at first we discuss that, then that and then that. We won't manage to make everything impressive by beginning of July anyway which I think would be the last time to start.

Snakey, you slow down too a little. If we are to make new trailer then we make it AFTER we have put in all the new things in. Otherwise, we can come up with loads of new stuff and then it won't be in the trailer.

So first, how about we get that dorm/ranking system ready. Going with regular dorm system is 1st Boring; 2nd Apparently not very successful. So let's come with something COMPLETELY NEW! Let's forget all those Yugioh testing standards and think WHAT WOULD BE A GREAT WAY TO RANK PEOPLE.

Agi said it.
~locked because you all went off topic.

If you have unusual ideas post them here please:
http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/t5728-getting-ada-back-on-the-road

@Bloss, we have created a very good teaching system. We just can't implement it at this state because ADA is not active throughout the whole year. If we change that first, then we will use the teaching program too.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: making ada more popular   making ada more popular Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

making ada more popular

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advanced duel academy :: Forum Related :: Suggestions-