Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Standard Six Samurai

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Geo_Stronghold
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 12

Standard Six Samurai Empty
PostSubject: Standard Six Samurai   Standard Six Samurai Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 4:06 pm

Standard Six Samurai QuwBX

I'm looking for some fixes to this deck, with something extra to make it unique, it would be awesome if you helped me out and I'd give credit to whoever made it Very Happy

Back to top Go down
blossomswilt
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
blossomswilt

Posts Posts : 412

PostSubject: Re: Standard Six Samurai   Standard Six Samurai Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 6:28 pm

Hmm.
Lacking rota, and I find sangan to be a bit slow with all the searches that you have..
Also; maybe running the tour guide engine in the deckto help delay to get what you need to spam.

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Posts Posts : 843

PostSubject: Re: Standard Six Samurai   Standard Six Samurai Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 7:13 pm

tour guide engine is bad in sams too slow... lol never thought id say that xD
but in any standard six sam deck there needs to be 3 kizan 3 kagemusha 3 kageki and 3 asceticism...
i dont recommend sangan or great shogun shien cuz sangan is waaay too slow and shogun shien cant really work that well cuz hes not exactly a six sam card. i prefer hand of the six sam over mizuho but thats my opinion.
and yeh as blossomswilt said ur missing reinforcement of the army
now extra deck.... big eye is useless cuz u wont get it out heroic champion excalibur is much much much better easy to get out and 4000 atk beater for 2 turns...
also orient dragon and sirius the blue wolf star is not a very good choice of extra deck cards.... No C39 Utopia Ray is better cuz it can win a game for u when ur on the brink of losing
and u also need mist wurm in there that card is self explanatory ._.

Back to top Go down
Geo_Stronghold
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Standard Six Samurai   Standard Six Samurai Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 7:50 pm

Thanks guys, this helps me alot!

Back to top Go down
Geo_Stronghold
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Standard Six Samurai   Standard Six Samurai Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 8:06 pm

Standard Six Samurai VHsyX

Is this better?

Back to top Go down
Koolkid
Article Team
Article Team
Koolkid

Posts Posts : 623

PostSubject: Re: Standard Six Samurai   Standard Six Samurai Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 9:04 pm

Definetly better than the first,
Imo, irou is a decent card but I where is Enishi, dat card is just boss, too tough to get rid of it, and also is a target of asceticism.
If u think of running dat, then I prefer one hand and one grandmaster, instead focus on drawing power, max out united cause who wouldn't want a pot of greed.
Another thing is, bribe dosnt go we'll wit sams, since I have shien, instead focus on control cards such as solemn/bottomless,
If u want protection instead them musakani/starlight is better.
Last thing, torrential in sams is bad since ur field most of the time is filed wit monsters.
Gl

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

PostSubject: Re: Standard Six Samurai   Standard Six Samurai Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:05 pm

in six sams u will never ever ever want only 1 grandmaster at least 2 i agree legendary sam enishi (not the chancellor one) is missing i forgot him and yeh bribe is a meh card musakani is just complete poop >.> starlight is good in sams and if u dont wanna use bribe then use night beam

Back to top Go down
Koolkid
Article Team
Article Team
Koolkid

Posts Posts : 623

PostSubject: Re: Standard Six Samurai   Standard Six Samurai Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:35 pm

@inubz, what would have happen if u draw 2 grandmaster without a sam then ._.

Not to mention, grandmaster can recycle itself, so yeah..

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

PostSubject: Re: Standard Six Samurai   Standard Six Samurai Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:06 pm

thats only if ur very very very unlucky ._. cuz theres quite a lot of cards in the deck that can get u sams.... be it the sams itself or theres smoke signal and rota......

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Standard Six Samurai   Standard Six Samurai Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Standard Six Samurai

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1