Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stardust Radiance Dragon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
blossomswilt
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
blossomswilt

Posts Posts : 412

Stardust Radiance Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Stardust Radiance Dragon   Stardust Radiance Dragon Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:50 pm

Tell me what you guys think.
Would you guys run it?
Is it better than Stardust Dragon?
Can it's effect really be abused?
What deck would you highly run it in?
Could it be used against you?
And also, if it targets spirit reaper, do you think that it will stop Spirit Reaper's own effect from destroying itself since it activates after resolution?

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Posts Posts : 843

PostSubject: Re: Stardust Radiance Dragon   Stardust Radiance Dragon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:58 am

yeh i found that card today and i dont like it but yeh it can protect spirit reaper and some other cards but i dont think its eff is that great tbf....

Back to top Go down
blossomswilt
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
blossomswilt

PostSubject: Re: Stardust Radiance Dragon   Stardust Radiance Dragon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:58 am

True, but attack and they mirror, and boom save yourself for game. xD

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Posts Posts : 843

PostSubject: Re: Stardust Radiance Dragon   Stardust Radiance Dragon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 6:40 am

ehhh i guess but u know i just dont think its worth the resources to get out :c
it doesnt exactly make any deck any faster its just a way to protect yourself :c

also i love your signature blossoms xDD

Back to top Go down
blossomswilt
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
blossomswilt

PostSubject: Re: Stardust Radiance Dragon   Stardust Radiance Dragon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:44 am

Haha thanks. I like my sig too. XD But yeah, it would really be for last resource. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Suibon
Beginner
Beginner
Suibon

Posts Posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Stardust Radiance Dragon   Stardust Radiance Dragon Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 9:23 am

Quote :
Once per turn, during either player's turn: you can target 1 face-up card on the field; once during this turn, that target cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects.

The card in question (whatever its name turns out to be) closely mirrors what Stardust does, and it even has the raw stats and Level to prove it; however, it can only protect 1 face-up card at any one time, making it immune from battle and effect destruction, but also making it vulnerable to mass removal where it and/or multiple other cards are at stake.

Given that kind of vulnerability, it wouldn't have hurt if its raw ATK stats were a little higher. Which would've ended any facile comparisons to Stardust Dragon, but at least its use over Stardust Dragon in certain decks could be justified.

Back to top Go down
blossomswilt
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
blossomswilt

PostSubject: Re: Stardust Radiance Dragon   Stardust Radiance Dragon Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:50 pm

Very true. Though I would still run it with a deck that doesn't go heavy on back-row cards, like my piper chaos deck. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stardust Radiance Dragon   Stardust Radiance Dragon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stardust Radiance Dragon

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1