Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lightgay's *broken as hell*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Life Stream Dragon
Article Team
Article Team
Life Stream Dragon

Posts Posts : 447

Lightgay's *broken as hell* Empty
PostSubject: Lightgay's *broken as hell*   Lightgay's *broken as hell* Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:26 pm

*Working On Side*
Lightgay's *broken as hell* JHmGy

its just a regular lightsworn deck, but then with loads of lightray beaters. this build has a 12-1 win/lose ratio *in single games*
lightrays are the extra jd's of the deck without having an explosion effect. the most duels go like: mill mill mill, avarice/monster reincarnation, summon 5 beaters GG. its just that simple.

tell me what you think

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Posts Posts : 843

PostSubject: Re: Lightgay's *broken as hell*   Lightgay's *broken as hell* Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:39 pm

well..... the main deck is perfectly fine its the extra that is weird for me i mean you have 4 rank 3 xyz monsters with only 2 lv 3 monsters in the entire deck ._.
zenmaines and leviathan can stay but acid golem and muzurhythm is just random cuz acid golem stops you ss and muzurhythm is just....odd i would add 1 blade armor ninja and 1 heliopolis

Back to top Go down
Life Stream Dragon
Article Team
Article Team
Life Stream Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lightgay's *broken as hell*   Lightgay's *broken as hell* Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:53 pm

i almost never use the extra deck whatsoever. acid is just to otk. ty for your suggestions

Back to top Go down
King_Hades
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Lightgay's *broken as hell*   Lightgay's *broken as hell* Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 9:56 pm

Personally i dont like to have 3 wulfs in lightsworn/ray deck, i would take the 2, and put another Gearfried and 1 Seph

Back to top Go down
Snakedoc(Lord)
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
Snakedoc(Lord)

Posts Posts : 3095

PostSubject: Re: Lightgay's *broken as hell*   Lightgay's *broken as hell* Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 9:47 pm

i love that deck...
had it a year ago still pwns
need to get back in the loop

Back to top Go down
https://lsacademy.forumotion.com
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

Posts Posts : 1008

PostSubject: Re: Lightgay's *broken as hell*   Lightgay's *broken as hell* Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:31 pm

yes you do snake, yes you do.....

as for the deck

-2 wulf (seriously, -2 wulf)
-1 ehren
-1 book of moon
+1 aurkuras
+1 lumina
+2 card troopers

Back to top Go down
King_Hades
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Lightgay's *broken as hell*   Lightgay's *broken as hell* Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 2:47 am

Kaiza wrote:
yes you do snake, yes you do.....

as for the deck

-2 wulf (seriously, -2 wulf)
-1 ehren
-1 book of moon
+1 aurkuras
+1 lumina
+2 card troopers
+ 1 lumina?

Back to top Go down
Life Stream Dragon
Article Team
Article Team
Life Stream Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lightgay's *broken as hell*   Lightgay's *broken as hell* Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 9:43 am

that one was rreally really old, and i wasnt sure about its consistency, but i do now. i wonder why ppl still reply on it xD well this is the updated version:
Lightgay's *broken as hell* 0lKLWDA

Back to top Go down
Shark
Beginner
Beginner
Shark

Posts Posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: Lightgay's *broken as hell*   Lightgay's *broken as hell* Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 4:36 am

"Phantom of Chaos" is a good side if your not interested in adding it into deck. It can be your third attempt to get JD effect going. First being JD himself, second being "Monster reincarnation. Other cards that benefit from being in grave that slow your opponent or cripple them is a good side, since you do mill quit alot, such as d.d. crow, plague spreader and etc.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lightgay's *broken as hell*   Lightgay's *broken as hell* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lightgay's *broken as hell*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1