Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Machina Drain Beat

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Life Stream Dragon
Article Team
Article Team
Life Stream Dragon

Posts Posts : 447

Machina Drain Beat Empty
PostSubject: Machina Drain Beat   Machina Drain Beat Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:17 pm

i have been working on this deck for a while now, and im not sure what to do with it.
it wins most of its games, but i think im overlooking something.

Machina Drain Beat DGVRq

the main idea behind the deck was playing another control/stun variant of the machina's. all my monsters arent hit or hit hard by skill drain, so it syncs with my deck and shuts down other decks at the same time. spells are traps are self explanatory. i have been thinking to swap out the fiendish chains for d-prisons/compulsory's, but not completely sure about that.

just the usual machina engine. added in 2 cydra and 2 barbaros and 2 tkro to give it some more punch. the fusilier dragon is similar to barbaros, but then a machine variant which means also can be used for the summon of fortress.

tell me what you guys think.

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Posts Posts : 843

Machina Drain Beat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Machina Drain Beat   Machina Drain Beat Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:35 pm

the only problem i see there is wouldnt malefic cyber dragon be a dead draw if u dont have skilldrain? also you should totally add forbidden chalice like if u had barbaros on the field and then u chalice it it gets 3400 atk Surprised
and bit where there is a lot of problems is the side why on earth have u got closed forest? o.O
and why is limiter in side??? limiter is staple in any machine deck imo
and then the extra is fine except lucky straight is a meh card...um its useless actually imo so perhaps maestroke would work better?

Back to top Go down
Life Stream Dragon
Article Team
Article Team
Life Stream Dragon

Posts Posts : 447

Machina Drain Beat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Machina Drain Beat   Machina Drain Beat Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:53 pm

i just made a terra huge mistake... I DIDNT EVEN ADD IN CYBER END DRAGON IN MY EXTRA DECK :OOOO

ty for bringing him up, i never summoned him just used him as fodder to summon fortress. i side limiter because i dont need it in my main build. i side it against decks which are aggressive. most of them dont even expect it if they didnt see it the first 1 or 2 duels. closet forest is for malefic and for those decks that uses field spells: gk, dw etc etc... i never summoned lucky stroke before. ofc i will only summon him if im sure i can win the game. after that i will reconsider swapping it if its useless to me.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Machina Drain Beat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Machina Drain Beat   Machina Drain Beat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Machina Drain Beat

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1