Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Underrated cards 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Koolkid
Article Team
Article Team
Koolkid

Posts Posts : 623

Underrated cards 1 Empty
PostSubject: Underrated cards 1   Underrated cards 1 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 7:03 am

hey guys, i usually don't like to post stuffs but i thought since ada is in the *sleep mode*, it would be nice to start reviving it a bit. So i guess it would be a good idea to discuss about interesting underrated cards and hear your opinions.. So lets begin with this:

Card name: Xing Zhen Hu
Type: Normal Trap
Effect: Activate by selecting 2 Set Spell or Trap Cards on the field. The selected Spell or Trap Cards cannot be activated.

IMO, i think this card can be very good espically against decks that are heavy-trap based, it stops 2 of opp cards, best when used in the endphase (might hit a starlight if ur lucky). Also, it clogs up opp field and messes their plans.. so if u have like 2 of those traps and opp sets 4 cards, then bingo. So what do u guys think..?

Back to top Go down
UchihaShisui
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
UchihaShisui

Posts Posts : 722

Underrated cards 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underrated cards 1   Underrated cards 1 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 5:19 pm

Awesome card O__o

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Posts Posts : 843

Underrated cards 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underrated cards 1   Underrated cards 1 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 8:37 pm

its not new lol i used this in my uria trap monster deck tbh i like xing zhen hu replica better cuz
it only stops 1 set spell/trap but your opponent isnt allowed to chain to the activation of this card so no decree chain or bribe or herald of purple or any monster effs. no chains and blocks 1 of ur opp's card Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Koolkid
Article Team
Article Team
Koolkid

Underrated cards 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underrated cards 1   Underrated cards 1 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 10:11 pm

no one said its new lol.. and i prefer xing better just cause it stops 2.. like i said, its better used in tyhe endphase so opp wont have any way to chain..

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Underrated cards 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underrated cards 1   Underrated cards 1 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 10:27 pm

they might not be able to chain the cards but what about a monster eff or something like quasar although if quasar is out ur probably dead so...
anyway my point is xing zhen hu replica is better cuz it cant be chained to

Back to top Go down
Koolkid
Article Team
Article Team
Koolkid

Underrated cards 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underrated cards 1   Underrated cards 1 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 10:36 pm

Why would u run that instead of night beam then lol, anyway back to the topic, any other ideas ?

Back to top Go down
alice_k
alice_k

Posts Posts : 853

Underrated cards 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underrated cards 1   Underrated cards 1 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 10:44 pm

i like the card i used it in my jester lord deck and it gives an alternative to just destroying which can be useful at times.

Back to top Go down
Koolkid
Article Team
Article Team
Koolkid

Underrated cards 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underrated cards 1   Underrated cards 1 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 11:04 pm

yea.. speaking of alternatives to destroying.. imagine u playing against a treebon frog deck.. then u stop hes backriw ( might be mst/treachorous etc) then frog wont ccome back..seems legit

Back to top Go down
blossomswilt
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
blossomswilt

Posts Posts : 412

Underrated cards 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underrated cards 1   Underrated cards 1 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 5:04 am

I enjoy the card a lot, since it provides for safety in decks that you run that are usually hit bad with spell/trap, such as dinos and pipers etc.

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Underrated cards 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underrated cards 1   Underrated cards 1 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 8:25 pm

because koolkid night beam stops being chained to by the targeted card, xing zhen hu replica stops being chained to all together so xing zhen hu replica>zing zhen hu and nightbeam(maybe)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Underrated cards 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underrated cards 1   Underrated cards 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Underrated cards 1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1