Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Danger, Daner! High Voltage! (Well, Wattage...)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genma no Ou
Beginner
Beginner
Genma no Ou

Posts Posts : 222

Danger, Daner! High Voltage! (Well, Wattage...) Empty
PostSubject: Danger, Daner! High Voltage! (Well, Wattage...)   Danger, Daner! High Voltage! (Well, Wattage...) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 6:02 pm

Thunder Seahorse has become the Tour Guide of Thunders - it can go in nearly anything. Watts in particular get huge advantage from it. Behold:

Danger, Daner! High Voltage! (Well, Wattage...) 9PCvY

This is something I just built the other day, so I don't expect it to be anything unique. However, it works great. Still refining it though.

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Posts Posts : 843

PostSubject: Re: Danger, Daner! High Voltage! (Well, Wattage...)   Danger, Daner! High Voltage! (Well, Wattage...) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:38 pm

hmmmm pure watts isnt great....maybe mix it with thunders so pahunder and mohunder would be a great addition also um pot of avarice is where?.....
3 thunder seahorse is too much cuz u dont have a lot of choices but if u decide to add mohunder and pahunder then 3 is good and maybe thunder king rai oh?
and your extra deck is joking right? seriously get shock master and shark drake they are easy to make in thunders especially with pahunder and mohunder and well shock master can stop spell traps or eff monsters effs and shark drake is 2800 beater and if u destroy a monster u get to summon it back to ur opps side of field and it loses 1000 atk and u attack again
the other variant would be the synchro variant where u use vylon prism thunder level 4 light and a tuner. it makes easy lv 8 and its eff with scrap dragon = destroy or u could use it with crimson blader and stop lv 5 or highers coming out and prism makes it easier with the 1000 power boost during battle

Back to top Go down
Genma no Ou
Beginner
Beginner
Genma no Ou

PostSubject: Re: Danger, Daner! High Voltage! (Well, Wattage...)   Danger, Daner! High Voltage! (Well, Wattage...) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:45 pm

iNubz wrote:
hmmmm pure watts isnt great....maybe mix it with thunders so pahunder and mohunder would be a great addition also um pot of avarice is where?.....
3 thunder seahorse is too much cuz u dont have a lot of choices but if u decide to add mohunder and pahunder then 3 is good and maybe thunder king rai oh?
and your extra deck is joking right? seriously get shock master and shark drake they are easy to make in thunders especially with pahunder and mohunder and well shock master can stop spell traps or eff monsters effs and shark drake is 2800 beater and if u destroy a monster u get to summon it back to ur opps side of field and it loses 1000 atk and u attack again
the other variant would be the synchro variant where u use vylon prism thunder level 4 light and a tuner. it makes easy lv 8 and its eff with scrap dragon = destroy or u could use it with crimson blader and stop lv 5 or highers coming out and prism makes it easier with the 1000 power boost during battle

First off, I built it as pure watts for a reason. That reason is to test the viability of the Archetype. I can add the OThunders, and that would be fine, but that's not a Watt Deck. It's a generic thunder deck. As for Thunder Seahorse, know what the first thing I do when I get it is? Pitch it for 2 more Seahorses. That's just my play style, but it lessens the cchances of me drawing into it when I no longer have targets. No issues at all.

As for the extra deck... Of course I'm joking. I almost never access it. Watts are immune to Bottomless (excet for Wattdragon, but he'll come out by Dragonfly in Damage Step anyway), and it's rare an opponent would waste Compulsory, Torrential or Warning on one. If they do, I'm cool because they're losing resources. Xyz and Synchros let some of those dead cards be live. Whenever I have a deck that won't use a full extra, I always pad it out to 15 cards so I don't give it away at the outset. (Thanatos is a mistake; it's supposed to be Ouroboros.)

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Posts Posts : 843

PostSubject: Re: Danger, Daner! High Voltage! (Well, Wattage...)   Danger, Daner! High Voltage! (Well, Wattage...) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 6:27 pm

ok so u want a pure watt deck then maybe add some protection with the 2 watthopper lock?
as for your thunder seahorse getting 2 more um.... u do realise... if u get 2 more thunder seahorse u have to wait to next turn to use 1 and then another turn to use the other 1 and if u use a thunder seahorse your hand is likely to be over 6 cards if ur planning to gather resources to pull off a huge attack and if u summon any of the watts they will probably just get destroyed next turn.....
i suggest u add double summon and/or ultimate offering to acces extra deck more.
also watt lemur could be protection too but thats optional infact i wouldnt add it but just and idea

Back to top Go down
Genma no Ou
Beginner
Beginner
Genma no Ou

PostSubject: Re: Danger, Daner! High Voltage! (Well, Wattage...)   Danger, Daner! High Voltage! (Well, Wattage...) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 6:33 pm

iNubz wrote:
ok so u want a pure watt deck then maybe add some protection with the 2 watthopper lock?
as for your thunder seahorse getting 2 more um.... u do realise... if u get 2 more thunder seahorse u have to wait to next turn to use 1 and then another turn to use the other 1 and if u use a thunder seahorse your hand is likely to be over 6 cards if ur planning to gather resources to pull off a huge attack and if u summon any of the watts they will probably just get destroyed next turn.....
i suggest u add double summon and/or ultimate offering to acces extra deck more.
also watt lemur could be protection too but thats optional infact i wouldnt add it but just and idea

Hoppers I may try. Yes, I know Seahorse means I have to wait a turn, but the hand over 6 thing will rarely apply. Ntice I'm packing Stun-Level backrow. Also, turn 2 I can make up for lost time by searching 2 Cobras, and getting the third when I swing with the one I summon. Again, I have tons of back row to protect from monsters, if they wanna waste destruction effects well that's what Recycling Batteries is for. I may try Offering, but Double Summon is a bad card.

Back to top Go down
Koolkid
Article Team
Article Team
Koolkid

Posts Posts : 623

PostSubject: Re: Danger, Daner! High Voltage! (Well, Wattage...)   Danger, Daner! High Voltage! (Well, Wattage...) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:41 pm

your deck seems legit... just wondering whats the point of wattidragon... it is incosistent to the deck.. maybe add watthoppers for lock as inubz said or maybe wattpheasnt - it can atk directly and get rid of pesky xyz... although its eff is usless... it still add more options for direct attacks.. final thing is to add honest... i dont no what makes u from not using it lol

Back to top Go down
Genma no Ou
Beginner
Beginner
Genma no Ou

PostSubject: Re: Danger, Daner! High Voltage! (Well, Wattage...)   Danger, Daner! High Voltage! (Well, Wattage...) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:26 pm

Koolkid wrote:
your deck seems legit... just wondering whats the point of wattidragon... it is incosistent to the deck.. maybe add watthoppers for lock as inubz said or maybe wattpheasnt - it can atk directly and get rid of pesky xyz... although its eff is usless... it still add more options for direct attacks.. final thing is to add honest... i dont no what makes u from not using it lol

Wattdragon is for summoning with Dragonfly if I need a Beatstick. That's all. I may take it out if it isn't working for me, in which case I may add Hoppers.

Back to top Go down
blossomswilt
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
blossomswilt

Posts Posts : 412

PostSubject: Re: Danger, Daner! High Voltage! (Well, Wattage...)   Danger, Daner! High Voltage! (Well, Wattage...) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 3:08 am

If it were up to me I would take out wattdragon, mainly due to the fact that it may be a dead draw more than you would like it to be.
Possibly add in an honest and another dimensional prison.

Back to top Go down
Genma no Ou
Beginner
Beginner
Genma no Ou

PostSubject: Re: Danger, Daner! High Voltage! (Well, Wattage...)   Danger, Daner! High Voltage! (Well, Wattage...) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 3:11 am

blossomswilt wrote:
If it were up to me I would take out wattdragon, mainly due to the fact that it may be a dead draw more than you would like it to be.
Possibly add in an honest and another dimensional prison.

I may do that. I'll probably take one out for sure.

Back to top Go down
blossomswilt
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
blossomswilt

PostSubject: Re: Danger, Daner! High Voltage! (Well, Wattage...)   Danger, Daner! High Voltage! (Well, Wattage...) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 3:14 am

Kay. Razz Also, there is a version of the deck, where it runs more or so stall cards like threatening and what not. Razz

Back to top Go down
Genma no Ou
Beginner
Beginner
Genma no Ou

PostSubject: Re: Danger, Daner! High Voltage! (Well, Wattage...)   Danger, Daner! High Voltage! (Well, Wattage...) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 3:19 am

blossomswilt wrote:
Kay. Razz Also, there is a version of the deck, where it runs more or so stall cards like threatening and what not. Razz

Yeah, I know. But I prefer the sorts of cards I have. The hate.

Back to top Go down
blossomswilt
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
blossomswilt

PostSubject: Re: Danger, Daner! High Voltage! (Well, Wattage...)   Danger, Daner! High Voltage! (Well, Wattage...) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 3:31 am

Okay

Back to top Go down
Koolkid
Article Team
Article Team
Koolkid

Posts Posts : 623

PostSubject: Re: Danger, Daner! High Voltage! (Well, Wattage...)   Danger, Daner! High Voltage! (Well, Wattage...) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 4:43 am

i still dont get it.. wheres the honest...

Back to top Go down
blossomswilt
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
blossomswilt

PostSubject: Re: Danger, Daner! High Voltage! (Well, Wattage...)   Danger, Daner! High Voltage! (Well, Wattage...) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 5:04 am

Koolkid wrote:
i still dont get it.. wheres the honest...

There is no honest, but he/she may take out one or two watt dragons to find room for it. Razz

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Danger, Daner! High Voltage! (Well, Wattage...)   Danger, Daner! High Voltage! (Well, Wattage...) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Danger, Daner! High Voltage! (Well, Wattage...)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1