Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

frognarch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
barragan2
Beginner
Beginner
barragan2

Posts Posts : 588

frognarch Empty
PostSubject: frognarch   frognarch Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 4:05 pm

i dont think these guys will ever be dead lol. anyway these guys are a little underrated they have some nasty combos. https://i.imgur.com/afcpq.png i prefer only 1 light and darkness cuz i feel it's too clunky and i run dupe at 1 cuz 1 its frog fodder and 2 it has a great effect, level 2, usable with swap in every way. i am gonna start making a lot of frognarch varients so get ready im thinking chaosnarch next? or i already have frog god(narch) but i guess thts not really a narch deck... wever lol

Back to top Go down
Life Stream Dragon
Article Team
Article Team
Life Stream Dragon

Posts Posts : 447

frognarch Empty
PostSubject: Re: frognarch   frognarch Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 11:38 am

they arent underrated, they are just easy to side against. you should add in trap stuns so you can pull off your combo's without worrying about your opponents backrow

Back to top Go down
barragan2
Beginner
Beginner
barragan2

frognarch Empty
PostSubject: Re: frognarch   frognarch Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 4:05 pm

k thanx i was thinking about those also i just wanna say that this deck OTK's pretty easily with 2 phoenixs and raiza

Back to top Go down
Koolkid
Article Team
Article Team
Koolkid

Posts Posts : 623

frognarch Empty
PostSubject: Re: frognarch   frognarch Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 12:51 am

Add book to act a switch for vanity and to reset ldd

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Posts Posts : 843

frognarch Empty
PostSubject: Re: frognarch   frognarch Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 6:14 pm

with vanity's fiend there... it seems a bit more like a lockdown....
perhaps foolish burial to dump ronintodin or treeborn? or it could fuel reborn / avarice
and decree definitely helps.

Back to top Go down
Koolkid
Article Team
Article Team
Koolkid

frognarch Empty
PostSubject: Re: frognarch   frognarch Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:11 am

decree wit frogs?!? Shocked

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

frognarch Empty
PostSubject: Re: frognarch   frognarch Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:53 am

I meant put it in side problem with decree kiddo? I should have u k ow that decree is one of te best cards in the entire game >.>
aaaaanyway the only thing decree will be killing in ur own deck is freeborn... But still that's easily get-aroundable

Back to top Go down
Koolkid
Article Team
Article Team
Koolkid

frognarch Empty
PostSubject: Re: frognarch   frognarch Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 2:13 am

i agree bout siding it.. but how can u avoid the prob wit *freeborn* lmao Razz
also.. kiddo is bit meh.. Neutral

Back to top Go down
Life Stream Dragon
Article Team
Article Team
Life Stream Dragon

frognarch Empty
PostSubject: Re: frognarch   frognarch Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:51 pm

trap stun >> decree, in frog decks that is. treeborn is like the fuel of the deck. killing it without having something decent on the field like vanity will most likely kill yourself. personally i would put a jinzo and ((dark dust spirit? that lvl 6 spirit zombie monster idk his name anymore)) in the side, just in case.

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

frognarch Empty
PostSubject: Re: frognarch   frognarch Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:59 pm

but if vanity is on the field then wouldnt treeborn be dead anyway?

Back to top Go down
barragan2
Beginner
Beginner
barragan2

frognarch Empty
PostSubject: Re: frognarch   frognarch Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 4:14 pm

it doesnt matter its for the advantage

Back to top Go down
Life Stream Dragon
Article Team
Article Team
Life Stream Dragon

frognarch Empty
PostSubject: Re: frognarch   frognarch Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:57 pm

iNubz wrote:
but if vanity is on the field then wouldnt treeborn be dead anyway?
vanity would kill treeborn only if its on the field which means that you already have a 2400 beater on the field. vanity is much easier to play around then decree, esspecially since the deck is pretty awefull without a treeborn or a beater on the field.

Back to top Go down
blossomswilt
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
blossomswilt

Posts Posts : 412

frognarch Empty
PostSubject: Re: frognarch   frognarch Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:58 am

Here are my changes. (More or so control than aggro) I tested it with my changes, and it works decently well.
-1 Caius
-1 Raiza
-1 Enemy Controller
-1 Birdman
-2 Reckless Greed
-------------------------------------------------------
+3 Royal decree
+1 Creature Swap
+2 Dupe Frog

Okay, so firstly, the monarchs.
- I took out one of each; Caius and Riaza since you have enough *tribute* targets, and you don`t want to have too many, or that will cause a problem with dead draw. 2 of each is enough, since 3 may be too much if you were to per say, draw into all three caius, where drawing just into 2 will be less of a problem.
- I took out an enemy controller mainly for room.
I took out one birdman, since the point of the deck is to tribute into your dudes, and sometimes 2 may be too much, and also I just don`t preferably like birdman. xD But that`s just my opinion.
- The reckless greeds, well two of them were taken out since they may not always help, whilst having some actual backfield advantage might be more useful.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- I added in 3 Royal Decree for backrow control, since if they cannot negate any of your monarchs with their spells, nor destroy them with mirror, d-prison and etc, your bound to win the game. Also with vanity`s Fiend, it provides a loop where they can`t summon anything from their grave with call, or get rid of your dudes, and also provides for attacks, and allows you to get around their monsters much more easily since they cannot pass through yours with xyz, nor fusions or synchros.
- I added in another Creature Sway since it works wonders with Treeborn. It allows for you to get one of their monsters in exchange for a treeborn that you`ll most likely be able to use the next turn if used properly, so i would even max it out if you find the room. Just imagine as an exaple getting their scrap dragon, or stardust while giving them a treeborn, than having a guarantee win the next turn.
- The two Dupe Frogs were added in their for extra target for Toad, and also if tributed, allows you to get a Swap frog to hand, and allows you to do extra plays.

Well, that`s what I have for changes, though they may not be the best, you can utilize some of them, and/or discard what i said. Hope it helps.

Back to top Go down
blossomswilt
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
blossomswilt

frognarch Empty
PostSubject: Re: frognarch   frognarch Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:00 am

Also to part with treeborn and decree, it's alright as long as you use it at the correct moment, and with your swap frog and toad's, you can still easily get out your tributes. I also almost forgot, you may also use the tricky if it seems to go well with your play style. Razz

Back to top Go down
Koolkid
Article Team
Article Team
Koolkid

frognarch Empty
PostSubject: Re: frognarch   frognarch Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm

Firstly, decree with frog is kinda inconsistent especial jay if u run 3decree
Also, e con can be best used to its fullest potential in frog decks,,, so 3 e con is recommended since its always +1 with trebon
I agree that 2 caius and 2 Raiza are nough... Maybe add 2 Ladd cause it kicks ass bad

Finally, just to let u know... Tributing dupe for monster won't trigger dupe ability cause it miss timing...

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

frognarch Empty
PostSubject: Re: frognarch   frognarch Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 11:12 pm

yeh in frog decks decree is bad cuz it kills treeborn...trap stun is way better i think we made that quite clear in previous replies... anyway yeh in frogs u want enemy controller and i dont like ladd cuz it can kill your own cards too so while ladd is on the field you cant do anything yourself... although reasoning is quite good in frog decks imo....

Back to top Go down
blossomswilt
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
blossomswilt

frognarch Empty
PostSubject: Re: frognarch   frognarch Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:08 am

Well, than the decrees for the trap stuns. Razz But I still like the dupe, even if it misses timing, it's still an extra target for swap frog, and for Toad.
Though a deck like this heavily consists on what your play style is, and what you are more comfortable with.

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

frognarch Empty
PostSubject: Re: frognarch   frognarch Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:38 pm

actually..... frognarchs are surprisingly standard imo the bases of it is treeborn in standby get a monarch and well thats it. most people use ronintodin and swap frog but there rnt exactly that many variations.... its not like u can play RFP Frognarchs or anything..... u can play RFP Monarchs tho but no frogs are involved

Back to top Go down
blossomswilt
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
blossomswilt

frognarch Empty
PostSubject: Re: frognarch   frognarch Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:55 pm

True, but Toad helps get your gachi, which can give an extra boost for your monarches, and/or help you stall (Hopefully) until you get something that you need.

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

frognarch Empty
PostSubject: Re: frognarch   frognarch Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:08 am

the problem is if u find yourself against a skill drainer then your as good as dead

Back to top Go down
blossomswilt
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
blossomswilt

frognarch Empty
PostSubject: Re: frognarch   frognarch Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:45 am

True, but that's when you side against them. Razz

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

frognarch Empty