Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Farewell.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

Posts Posts : 1120

Farewell. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Farewell.   Farewell. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 8:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

I'm sorry to say this but I'm afraid I'll have to leave yugioh and ADA as well. Times are tough, I'm now second year in high school and I got crap ton of work and projects to do.
It was really fun spending my time in ADA and I also tried to help as much as I could. As you all see, my help is not needed anymore because well nothing really is happening here.
I thank all those people that were nice to me and became my friends. Also thanks to those who made me smile and those who gave me fun and exciting duels! Smile

And those who don't like me... well, you can all go straight to hell! XD (man, I waited so long to say this)

Well, I hope everyone stays well and good bye!

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Posts Posts : 843

Farewell. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell.   Farewell. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 11:32 am

well thats cuz your an admin if u take the weight of the expectations and responsibilities of an admin off your shoulders you'll see fun :3

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

Farewell. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell.   Farewell. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 1:10 pm

What weight of expectations and responsibilities? Never felt it! XD

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Farewell. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell.   Farewell. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 2:34 pm

u do feel it u just dont realise u feel it
the reason u dont feel the fun is because of the responsibilities

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

Farewell. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell.   Farewell. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 5:25 pm

No, it's because you're trying to act all wise and smart! I have to say it's not working! XD

And even if your theory is true, then it's natural that school unfun. It gives you more responsibilities.

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Farewell. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell.   Farewell. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 5:37 pm

no it doesnt o.o all u have to do in school is be good do work properly and dont mess in class
its quite easy

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

Farewell. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell.   Farewell. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 6:42 pm

That's only the beginning. Wait till you get in high school... all the projects... the events that need to be organized! What a pain!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Farewell. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell.   Farewell. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Farewell.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advanced duel academy :: Misc :: Off-topic-