Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prophecy archetype

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Purple Man
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 4

Prophecy archetype Empty
PostSubject: Prophecy archetype   Prophecy archetype Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 8:19 am

Is Prophecy archetype used in TCG? I tried finding info on the net and couldn't find much. I was wondering if this was used in TCG and if it was a good competitive deck to build for the sep banlist?

Thanks

Back to top Go down
Darkerik
Beginner
Beginner
Darkerik

Posts Posts : 74

Prophecy archetype Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prophecy archetype   Prophecy archetype Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 8:30 am

Prophesy are in TCG usefull but some ppl say that they will be top tier but i say that they aren't fast as Abyss or DW or even Six samurai i suggest u if u want to run them u try to focus on Fortune books that are spell books whit fortune lady engine that i think makes books even faster to use Wink

Back to top Go down
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

Posts Posts : 1008

Prophecy archetype Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prophecy archetype   Prophecy archetype Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:11 pm

the archetype is new to TCG and most of the good support will arrive very soon, followed by better support months after. Its a good deck but it needs all its parts in order for it to work at its best

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prophecy archetype Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prophecy archetype   Prophecy archetype Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prophecy archetype

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1