Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark World For SEP 2012 list

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darkerik
Beginner
Beginner
Darkerik

Posts Posts : 74

Dark World For SEP 2012 list Empty
PostSubject: Dark World For SEP 2012 list   Dark World For SEP 2012 list Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:41 pm

3x grapha dragon lord of dark world
3x snoww unlight dark world
3x broww huntsman of dark world
1x beiige vanguard of dark world

3x the gates of dark world
3x dark world dealings
3x dragged down in to the grave
3x upstart goblin
3x gateway to dark world
1x card destruction
1x monster reborn
1x foolish

3x reckless greed
3x path of escape (awsome card read it then commonent it)
3x dark bribe (to gain control of the game)
2x skill drain
1x deck devastation virus
1x solemn judgment

it 41 card deck so say what u want fix or some advice about cards and plis no MALEFIC STARDUST DRAGON

Back to top Go down
UchihaShisui
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
UchihaShisui

Posts Posts : 722

PostSubject: Re: Dark World For SEP 2012 list   Dark World For SEP 2012 list Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:10 pm

dont run tech cards like bribe and hope for escape at 3,it can kinda kill the balance.
put them at 2,and add 2 bottomless.

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Posts Posts : 843

PostSubject: Re: Dark World For SEP 2012 list   Dark World For SEP 2012 list Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:11 pm

i agree with uchi even though path for escape is a good card theres not a good chance you'll get liefpoints lower than your opponent's especially in dark worlds
and dude this is dark worlds where is morphing jar ._.
take out a gateway to the dark world cuz that stops u from summoning for the rest of the turn and i swear the september banlist doesnt unlimit reckless greed.....
put skill drains in the side deck cuz it can be useless against some decks and well it'll be a surprise for some people cuz i never seen drain used in dark world before
you need 2 goldd wu lord of dark world and silvva warlord of darkworld and put deck devastation virus to 2 so a bit more aggressive also put 2 terraforming for gates of dark world

Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
The Crocodile

Posts Posts : 2160

PostSubject: Re: Dark World For SEP 2012 list   Dark World For SEP 2012 list Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:41 pm

Your deck seems pretty good to me

no morph cuz he uses full speed deck, morph would make it slower imo
-1 bribe +1 heavy storm will make it easier for you to go over the backrow

maaaaybe put 1 tech DAD there since you have graveyard control and you can summon it easy

thats all i can say, the deck would work very well the way its built imo Smile

Back to top Go down
Darkerik
Beginner
Beginner
Darkerik

PostSubject: Re: Dark World For SEP 2012 list   Dark World For SEP 2012 list Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:54 pm

gatway= monster reborn and u can activate it in ur opp end phase so u can summon in your turn, and it can stop otk becoes the best otk are love 3000 atk

skill drain on 2 becoes there will be a lot of fairy and samurai

and for GOLDD/SILLVA/JAR they are to slow for my deck

DAD I tryed it but it didn't worked it out i had allway 2 or less

Back to top Go down
Life Stream Dragon
Article Team
Article Team
Life Stream Dragon

Posts Posts : 447

PostSubject: Re: Dark World For SEP 2012 list   Dark World For SEP 2012 list Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:22 pm

shadow-imprisoning mirror = GG

besides grapha you got no s/t destruction cards. i would put in s/t destruction cards obviously troll3

and what is that "path of escape" card? im not familiar with it nor can find it on DN

Back to top Go down
Darkerik
Beginner
Beginner
Darkerik

PostSubject: Re: Dark World For SEP 2012 list   Dark World For SEP 2012 list Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:50 pm

sorry It's hope for escape lol
Well it's a card that boosts ur hand
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Hope_for_Escape

so i usely went for 4000 diffrence in critical momments i can go up to 10000 diffrenc

yea I RUN 3 MST in side so no worry i have spell / traps control pritty much covered
the dice is the problem and the problem is what he summons
I notec that u gain control of the game when u see ur opp hand so u can see what he can do and what if he gets ***** card and u know how to respond and u can set up plays so it's all about control and making - to your opp.
well that is my game plan and it makes a good play just for now. I need to see what will samurai and rabbit do in the bann list.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark World For SEP 2012 list   Dark World For SEP 2012 list Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark World For SEP 2012 list

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1